Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
WFF official response
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 22, 2016 09:34PM

1. raini made an unnccessary apology and gratitude statement, but that is their prerogative.

2. Nikocado appears to be a low integrity liar as I said originally.

3. Suez is a ZERO integrity negative troll

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WFF official response
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: January 22, 2016 09:52PM

fresh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 1. raini made an unnccessary apology and gratitude
> statement, but that is their prerogative.
>
> 2. Nikocado appears to be a low integrity liar as
> I said originally.
>
> 3. Suez is a ZERO integrity negative troll
>
> [www.youtube.com]

anythingbutfresh - projecting again, lol.

Date: January 22, 2016 09:54PM

care to modify or rescind any of your recent psychotic ramblings about the WFF, Suez?

or will you predictably rationalize or slink into a corner for a while.

apology maybe?

Date: January 23, 2016 01:16AM

So very quiet. No response from suez or Tai who believed the NikoFool.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 23, 2016 03:24AM

Hey Fresh, if you read my responses, I said "supposedly" the chef ordered Orlin to do that. Which means I wasn't fully believing it without proof of some kind. I was just going along with the alleged incident and calling out Orlin for doing something which he knew was wrong, since he is so HIV aware. As far as it sounds, Orlin did fish out used coconuts from the trash and there was at least one other person as a witness and these coconuts were used to make a cake, but I believe the chef woman on this video that she wasn't involved in that cake. And how big was this cake? Maybe it was just a cake for those people who made it. And since anyone can call themselves a chef, what "chef" ordered Orlin to do this?

If someone flat out lies to defame someone, they could be sued.

Notice that I right away pasted Victoria Arnstein's response in this thread, because obviously you can't know the truth until you hear both sides. And you can't know the truth until you hear the chef story.

I was too quick to comment, yet I actually have raw vegan "chef" videos (professional videos in hardcover DVD cases for sale) of women sticking their bare hands in vegan fettucine and squishing it around, etc. It seems so common among raw "chefs" that I didn't think these "chefs" seem bothered by these things. But I liked what this real chef had to say on the WFF video and she seems competent and caring and a real, genuine chef who actually cares about hygiene. I think it's good that the chef spelled out her care of hygiene because not all of these raw people are that way. So, it's really nice they made the video. And also, there seems to be many Natural Hygiene people who don't believe in bacteria and viruses, so it's totally natural if some outsiders wonder if these people even believe in safe hygienic practices or hygienic food prep practices (especially when you hear stories like Orlin's). IT's a legitimate question. It's an innocent query. So, it's great for WFF to make an official response and statement.

Anyway, if you read my response carefully, I called Orlin out for his chlamydia-gonorrhea-take-my-disease jokes. It's too easy for him to blurt strong statements out. I saw that as a red flag in terms of his truth telling. I thought the implication was clear.

Date: January 23, 2016 04:03AM

Your post above is fair.

Posted by: rufio ()
Date: January 23, 2016 05:02AM

whats wrong with some of these young people who are in the vegan youtube community? i never heard of this kid until now. apparently hes a world renowned violinist with a past cocaine addiction. now hes saying he got herpes at wff when no one else did. is this the durianrider blueprint for attracting subscribers in 2016? why does youtube allow these videos where you can defame someone without any evidence?

Date: January 23, 2016 05:18AM

Mike Vlasaty explained below that indeed a cake was made that Orlin referred to, but it was for a small party. So between the chef's response, Orlin and Mike V., the rough picture is shown.

[www.youtube.com]

fruitandstrength 7 hours ago (edited) For all those concerned and want to know more there is an Official Woodstock Fruit Festival reply to this entitled, "HOW THE WOODSTOCK FRUIT FESTIVAL NEVER GAVE ANYONE HERPES. Official WFF response". Link will be in the description.

I want to apologize, for errors in my own vid regarding the details on this, for example the coconut cake was not for the wedding, but for a small party, which included less than a dozen people, for Michael Arnstein's little girl's birthday. Once again, we always strive to be better than the following years fruit festivals.

Date: January 23, 2016 06:22AM

>>> was too quick to comment, yet I actually have raw vegan "chef" videos (professional videos in hardcover DVD cases for sale) of women sticking their bare hands in vegan fettucine and squishing it around, etc

oh please, they do the same on nationally televised professional chef competition shows. no gloves.

Date: January 26, 2016 06:50PM

Two things that Victoria has pointed out include:
1) Orlin didn't eat this infamous cake
2) As Mike V confirms above, the cake was for MIke A's and VIctoria's daughter's small private party and was not fed to the paid attendees.
3) The wedding didn't even happen in 2015?! This happened in 2014?! Niko went to the festival the year after?!

As gross as the story is about the cake, it was for their private gathering. And Orlin, who is well versed on how viruses spread, participated and did not stop it. Orlin has forgiven himself for doing this and has moved past it, but what about forgiving others? Niko and Orlin blew the whistle on themselves, too. Lesson learned for everyone.

[www.youtube.com]

Politically Incorrect 9 hours ago
+ilham romdhani Bingo about orlin saying he ate the cake that was in the trash..lol..He did not...the cake that was made with coconut was for my daughter's birthday and my family and 3 friends including the chef herself ate that cake..none of us got sick..so what a failure on his part to not make any sense. He tried to ruin an event that will outlast his videos.

Politically Incorrect 9 hours ago
+ilham romdhani Agreed. He never ever approached me privately..and he went to the festival the very next year after this wedding..lol..he could have come to me in person! Mind boggling. He is giving small facts to make the lies look like they are facts...basic 101 con job.

Date: January 26, 2016 07:31PM

Tai Wrote:
> Two things that Victoria has pointed out include:
> 1) Orlin didn't eat this infamous cake
> 2) As Mike V confirms above, the cake was for MIke
> A's and VIctoria's daughter's small private party
> and was not fed to the paid attendees.
> 3) The wedding didn't even happen in 2015?! This
> happened in 2014?! Niko went to the festival the
> year after?!
>
> As gross as the story is about the cake, it was
> for their private gathering. And Orlin, who is
> well versed on how viruses spread, participated
> and did not stop it. Orlin has forgiven himself
> for doing this and has moved past it, but what
> about forgiving others? Niko and Orlin blew the
> whistle on themselves, too. Lesson learned for
> everyone.
>
> [www.youtube.com]
>
> Politically Incorrect 9 hours ago
> +ilham romdhani Bingo about orlin saying he ate
> the cake that was in the trash..lol..He did
> not...the cake that was made with coconut was for
> my daughter's birthday and my family and 3 friends
> including the chef herself ate that cake..none of
> us got sick..so what a failure on his part to not
> make any sense. He tried to ruin an event that
> will outlast his videos.
>
> Politically Incorrect 9 hours ago
> +ilham romdhani Agreed. He never ever approached
> me privately..and he went to the festival the very
> next year after this wedding..lol..he could have
> come to me in person! Mind boggling. He is giving
> small facts to make the lies look like they are
> facts...basic 101 con job.

yes

and
The funniest part is Suez complaining about victoria's attitude in response to the pathetic idiot Niko. she called him out and was accurate. and yet Suez does the same or worse here on this board. hypocrisy rules.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2016 07:37PM by fresh.

Date: January 26, 2016 08:55PM

Tai Wrote:
> As gross as the story is about the cake, it was
> for their private gathering. Niko and Orlin blew the
> whistle on themselves, too. Lesson learned for
> everyone.

Another lesson they've all yet to learn, but should - don't eat with or be served by anyone who has ever mentioned, even in passing, "germ theory".

Yet another lesson that needs to be learned BY EVERYONE is, for Pete's sake, and especially if you're a public figure, DON'T EVER, EVER, STIFF THE HELP.

Date: January 26, 2016 09:03PM

SueZ Wrote:
> Tai Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > As gross as the story is about the cake, it
> was
> > for their private gathering. Niko and Orlin
> blew the
> > whistle on themselves, too. Lesson learned for
> > everyone.
>
> Another lesson they've all yet to learn, but
> should - don't eat with or be served by anyone
> who has ever mentioned, even in passing, "germ
> theory".
>

nobody got sick from the food.

> Yet another lesson that needs to be learned BY
> EVERYONE is, for Pete's sake, and especially if
> you're a public figure, DON'T EVER, EVER, STIFF
> THE HELP.

no help was stiffed, moron.

Date: January 26, 2016 10:17PM

Lord, I'm sick of this little troll jackass gary orlando/fresh guy's low IQ reckonings.

Of course everyone else but him and the "historic wedding couple", (who may also been brought up in a barn like him or something), knows enough to tip people giving them such services (coordinating a wedding and playing the music for the wedding) even though the service itself was comped.

Same thing applies to restaurants. You still leave a good tip for service you say you are happy with even if you have a gift certificate that covers the meal.*

*I'm adding this further example in case anyone reading this was unaware of such things, which are common knowledge and the way things are done, in the USA. (Maybe the "historic" bride is exempt as she seems to not mainly be an English speaker.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2016 10:19PM by SueZ.

Date: January 27, 2016 01:16AM

This is why Niko was not "tipped"

this is a video from the wedding

[www.youtube.com]

Date: January 28, 2016 05:56PM

fresh Wrote:
" hypocrisy rules."

Lies and hypocrisy are the very fuel that runs the Woodstock Fruit Festival. Even the self appointed owner royals don't seem to care what they, their kids, or their royal court "role models", really eat so long as their hand picked spokesmen tow the royal's line, with curtseys and bows and great reverence, making them look right in their motives, benevolent, and pure.

How dare Arnstein. What gall to say anyone else threw someone under the bus at his farcical carnival after what he himself has done in the name of shaping the direction of the movement to conform to his majesty's personal ideal of what must be. He has thrown many in his stable under the bus who haven't towed his highness' line by sticking to his plotline for the movement.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2016 05:59PM by SueZ.

Date: January 29, 2016 02:31PM

there are different ways of looking at things.

thank you for presenting your psychopathic view

provides a good indication of your mental state

Date: January 29, 2016 03:18PM

fresh Wrote:
> there are different ways of looking at things.
>
> thank you for presenting your psychopathic view
>
> provides a good indication of your mental state

Brown shirt gary Orlando/fresh, another one of john rose's holocaust denier bunker buddies, projecting once again.

Date: January 29, 2016 03:29PM

SueZ Wrote:
> fresh Wrote:
> -----
> > there are different ways of looking at things.
> >
> > thank you for presenting your psychopathic view
> >
> > provides a good indication of your mental state
>
> Brown shirt gary Orlando/fresh, another one of
> john rose's holocaust denier bunker buddies,
> projecting once again.

suez is SO JEALOUS that arnstein is shaping the "community" when she really wants it to BE HER who shapes the community, as it quite obvious from watching her controlling behavior here on this board, as well as her comments regarding arnstein allegedly ruining the raw vegan movement and allegedly going to appear on the front page of a newspaper, thereby ruining suez's raw vegan movement that she wishes to be the controller of.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 29, 2016 03:32PM

fresh wrote:

<<<thank you for presenting your psychopathic view

provides a good indication of your mental state>>>

Yes, PooZ is obviously a PSYCHOPATH and it's good to see more of us seeing what I've been saying from the very beginning when this sad excuse of a human being started posting here!!!

Hey PooZ,

This is a Raw Food SUPPORT Website, so why in the hell are you here?

The obvious answer is that you must be paid to come here, otherwise, you are not just any ordinary PSYCHOPATH, you are a PSYCHOPATH with too much time on your hands.

Date: January 29, 2016 03:52PM

interesting article on stalin..

When I’ve finished occupying the Soviet Union,” quipped a relaxed Adolf Hitler at dinner one night in 1941, “I’ll put that man Stalin back in charge. He’s the only person who knows how to deal with Russians.”

Stalin was the biggest murderer of modern history – and maybe in of all mankind’s past. His number of victims was only rivaled by Genghis Khan and, in our era, Mao Zedong.

Which bring me to the current observations of the 71st anniversary of the liberation of the concentration camp Auschwitz. Our media is full of stories about the persecution and mass killings of Europe’s Jews in the 1930’s and 1940’s.

And rightly so. This major historic crime must be vividly remembered and never allowed to slip into oblivion. But neither should it be used and reused to justify or excuse today’s repression of 5 million Palestinians.

While the world remembers the Jewish Holocaust, it has almost totally forgotten the other Holocausts. Amid all the references to Nazi death camps, like Auschwitz, Sobibor, and Treblinka, there was not a mention of Magadan, Vorkuta Norilsk, or Perm, all infamous ‘islands’ of the Soviet system of industrial murder, known as “the Gulag.”

Or of the Ukrainian Holodomor.

From 1918 to the late 1950’s (Stalin died in 1953), an estimated 20 million or more Soviet citizens were worked to death, shot or starved in the 500 camps that made up the Gulag. The most infamous and lethal were in the Arctic Circle and eastern Siberia.

The greatest number of deaths occurred in the 1930’s when Stalin’s reign of terror was at its apogee. By the end of the 1930’s, the Gulag held close to 2 million inmates, about half political prisoners convicted on false charges. Millions of other Soviet citizens were starved in local prisons, shot in execution grounds or forests, and worked to death buildings canals and rail lines or forced to mine with heir bare hands.

During 1932-33, Stalin sent chief henchman Lazar Kaganovitch to break resistance by Ukrainian independent small farmers to collectivization by starving them to death. In only a few years, some 6-7 million Ukrainians perished in what they call the Holodomor. No one was ever punished for this historic crime. Stalin told Churchill, “Kaganovitch is my Himmler.”

The Soviet Baltic states saw particularly ferocious repression. So did Poland which was divvied up by both Hitler’s Germany and Stalin’s Soviet Union. Six million Poles died, half of them Jews. At least 2 million Muslims of the Soviet Union were murdered, either by shooting or, like the Chechen, packed into cattle cars and dumped on the ground in frigid Kazakhstan.

Stalin was given the sobriquet, “Destroyer of Nations.”

No one knows the exact figure of deaths in the Soviet Union. But it far exceeded in numbers and scope Hitler’s killings. Yet these epic Soviet crimes have all but vanished from our collective memories. No should have a monopoly on suffering.

Almost equally disturbing, the US, Canada and Britain have never squarely faced the ugly fact that their close wartime ally, Stalin, was a far worse mass murderer than enemy Adolf Hitler. Or that Stalin’s biggest crime occurred in the 1930’s while Hitler’s were not fully understood until after World War II. Stalin’s terrible crimes were well known to Washington, Ottawa and London well before they got into bed with “Uncle Joe” Stalin. We allied with a great devil to fight a lesser one. This fact is rarely understood because our sense of World War II history remains heavily clouded by the propaganda of he victors.

Ever since, Hitler has been relentlessly demonized while Stalin has faded from our understanding. Germans still recoil at the mention of Hitler while in Russia nostalgia grows for Stalin and his era. Much of the evidence of Stalin’s crimes has turned to dust; none of the perpetrators were ever punished. After briefly seeing the light of day during the Gorbachev era, the Stalin-era files have been resealed.

Date: January 29, 2016 04:02PM

SueZ Wrote:
> fresh Wrote:
> -----
> " hypocrisy rules."
>
> Lies and hypocrisy are the very fuel that runs the
> Woodstock Fruit Festival.

Arnstein talks some about himself in this video. He says "A lot of people think that I'm some kind of guy who doesn't understand hardship and it's easy for me to eat this way" ... then he goes on into a fractured fairy tale of how he started his business and did it all by himself with no loans or support from anybody. He says he knows what it felt like to be poor in those times. He says he had to buy a $2.99 microwave burrito instead of the fancy fruit and vegetables that he craved.

I guess gary Orlando/fresh buys this crap and wants everybody to think anyone who doesn't is mean and crazy but he has just been sucked into the wff fruitarian fractured fairytale mythos and doesn't know any better.

Arnstein's "back when he was too poor to buy fancy fruits and vegetables" fake bio starts @ around 23:25 ...

[www.youtube.com]

Date: January 29, 2016 04:45PM

only TANNY RAW is not fake!! suez approved! it's like a BBB seal of approval.

doesn't tannyraw eat like 801010? she was quoting the fresh ripe raw organic mantra in one of her videos.

thank goodness tannyraw does not have a fractured fairytale (fractured fairytale is trademarked by pooz, I am forwarding my 1.50 fee to her now)

Date: January 29, 2016 04:58PM

SueZ:
How dare Arnstein.

Tai:
I think Arnstein dared because he got something like 27 cavities in a year or more from dates and found there is risk in eating a high sugar diet. He found that some vegan foods can actually cause big problems, even if they are considered raw. It's easy to assume that if dates can cause so many problems, what would eating a pound of sugar do in a day? Is that how much Harley ate or was it a half pound?

My heart went out to Harley and Freelee for learning to transition from Doug's diet to more of a McDougall vegan diet (the sugar is the transition), especially given the horrendous prices in Australia for fruit (I confirmed with TSM the shocking prices). Responsible educators had to explain that such sugar use is not good, because many 30 bad people starting posting videos copying this sugar practice and actually using a lot of sugar. In other words, it wasn't a phenomenon that people watched in shock and disbelief; no, it became a practice that others followed.

Let's not get into Doug Graham again.

If Mike is signing the liability insurance and seen as the person in charge, then he is taking responsibility. It's not about how dare he, it's about being responsible to the best of his awareness and education. He is not a doctor, nor a nutritionist. He is just a runner. I think it was always obvious even from him that his family was not raw or even vegan. He himself was trying to live this way and encourage others who chose to eat that way.

I think Mike was forced to do what he did in response to people saying, "how dare Harley and how dare Doug."

Date: January 29, 2016 05:05PM

fresh Wrote:
> only TANNY RAW is not fake!! suez approved! it's
> like a BBB seal of approval.
>
> doesn't tannyraw eat like 801010? she was quoting
> the fresh ripe raw organic mantra in one of her
> videos.
>
> thank goodness tannyraw does not have a
> fractured fairytale (fractured fairytale is
> trademarked by pooz, I am forwarding my 1.50 fee
> to her now)

Tannyraw, so far as I am aware, is not the typical lying hustler, so yes, I respect her for being a raw vegan YouTubers who has the integrity to tell others how to do what she is actually doing. I hope she has enough sense to avoid the Arnstein's stable but time will tell.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 29, 2016 05:06PM

Hey fresh,

Have you ever noticed what pooZ does to take attention off of her?

She always quotes herself hoping to hide other people's post amongst all of her BS posts where she quotes herself and then adds another stupid comment. In fact, she has been doing this from the very get go and it really is getting old. She also does this to make this site a joke and for this reason alone, pooZ the PSYCHOPATH should be BANNED forever!!!

Hey pooZ,

This is a Raw Food SUPPORT Website, so why in the hell are you here?

Date: January 29, 2016 05:18PM

>it was always obvious even from him that his family was not raw or even vegan.

victoria said she is 99% vegan. omg, how horrible!

this obsession with other people being 100% raw or 100% vegan is so disturbing.

Date: January 29, 2016 05:26PM

>>>>Arnstein talks some about himself in this video. He says "A lot of people think that I'm some kind of guy who doesn't understand hardship and it's easy for me to eat this way" ... then he goes on into a fractured fairy tale of how he started his business and did it all by himself with no loans or support from anybody.

and what part of that was a fractured fairytale?

>He says he knows what it felt like to be poor in those times. He says he had to buy a $2.99 microwave burrito instead of the fancy fruit and vegetables that he craved.

you DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HE WAS SAYING THERE. you misinterpreted it.

>Iwho doesn't is mean and crazy

you are mostly mean and crazy. but that's ok, you just make the rest of us look sane.

Date: January 29, 2016 05:26PM

fresh
victoria said she is 99% vegan. omg, how horrible!

tai
Victoria said it took her 10 years to get off of animal products and was strict vegan for 8 years. The point is that it doesn't matter what his wife or kids do. He is the strict one and there are so many raw vegans out there who eat differently from their family. Annette larkins is a great example. And I am certainly not condemning MIchael for feeling stumped with his b-12 issue. People sometimes have to make quick decisions and then improve from there, if they don't like the solution.

Date: January 29, 2016 05:37PM

John Rose Wrote:
> This is a Raw Food SUPPORT Website

Yes, it is. That is what I and most others are here for. So why don't you stop using it for your nefarious purposes. Stop with the lies, the praise for hitler, praise for the Muslim way of banking as being less devious than the rest of the world's way of banking and etc. lies, and I will stop pointing your bat shite craziness lies and ignorance out.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables