Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Food Support Trolls & Internet Shills…
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 26, 2016 02:35PM

I just read this quote and the opposite of it made me think of PooZ...

“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.” -Bob Marley

Has PooZ ever affected anyone in a positive way?

Sure, as an Internet Shill, PooZ the pathetic Troll will suck up to the Useful Idiots, otherwise, her agenda is to make this Raw Food Support Message Board a miserable place to be.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Food Support Trolls & Internet Shills…
Date: January 29, 2016 03:49PM

Lois wrote:

SueZ [aka Sue Schadenfreude aka PooZ] has insulted almost everyone on the board at one time or another this year -

A partial list of the victims -

UtopianLife
banana who
LaVeronique
Panchito
Fresh
NuNativis
TSM
CommonSenseRaw
RawPracticalist
Bryan

There are others.

That's practically everyone who posts on the board.

In just the last two threads (Love on a Plate and LOL--Harley), four people were chastised or ridiculed - Panchito, RawPracticalist, TSM and bananawho.

What's interesting is that some of the guys - after she humiliated them, they ended up becoming her loyal followers - "LOL"

Date: February 05, 2016 05:48PM

Weekly Bump!!!

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: February 05, 2016 06:41PM

What Lois had to say about john rose was worse but he edits those parts out in his posts.

Here are a few of john rose's threads, he's posted here on this RAW FOOD site, just to show what a real internet troll and shill is ...

"10 Reasons why Hitler was one of the Good Guys…"

"Did Hitler Save the World???"

"The Holocaust is the Biggest and Most Persistent LIE in History!!!"

"The Anti-Semite Con… "

"The Myth Of German Villainy…"

"Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick…"

"David Duke Debates Alex Jones on 8-18-15... "

"Surge in Digital Downloads of Mein Kampf…"

Here are few of rose's thoughts from rose's mein kampf thread ...

"When the world learns the TRUTH about Hitler, we can break the Economic Bonds that Enslave Humanity, which I’ll explain more in my next Post."

" Leaders of Jewish Organizations Have Psychological Breakdowns as Mein Kampf Rises

Unsurprisingly, the Jews are really freaking out at the meteoric rise in the sales of Adolf Hitler’s masterpiece, Mein Kampf.

The fact is, when one actually reads the book, with an open mind, the entire Jewish lie about who the man was collapses. Hitler was not the psychopathic monster that the Jews portray him as – he was merely a kind-hearted, gentle humanitarian, with a deep love for his nation. His understanding of the Jewish problem came not from some type of obscure personal distaste for the Jews, but from an objective analysis of the Jewish role in the destruction of traditional German society."

Date: February 05, 2016 07:19PM

Thanks PooZ for showing everyone WHY you are a Troll!!!

“The greatest obstacle to living reform in the earth today, the greatest foe of dietary reform is not ignorance, of which there is much, but the desire of those who profit from the present evil practices and the means of carrying them on, to continue to reap rich financial harvests from pandering to the many harmful practices of the present conventional way of life. We are in serious need of economic and agricultural revolutions. Basic changes are required before we can hope to give every one the materials for a better and healthier life and before we can hope to reach them with the information that they need in order to make use of those materials. So long as our channels of public information and our educational system are in the hands of the, at present, economic royalists, so long as they conceive it to be their duty to serve the special interests of these private owners of the earth, rather than to serve the interests of the people as a whole, the truth about health, disease and healing will make slow progress in reaching the people.” -Herbert Shelton, "Superior Nutrition" p. 9

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2016 07:19PM by John Rose.

Date: February 06, 2016 04:38PM

Hey PooZ,

Here's one more to add to your list above and this one will give you a chance to prove to everyone that you are Not an Internet Shill.

If you can listen to the Speech below by Benjamin Freedman and still believe or stand by everything you have said, you will prove to everyone that you ARE an Internet Shill. However, if you can listen to this Speech by Benjamin Freedman and admit that you have been WRONG about everything you have said, you will prove to everyone that you are NOT an Internet Shill, but that you have simply been duped like the rest of us who have been brainwashed our entire lives. Of course, this will not explain your Psychopathic Troll Behavior and why you create so much Disharmony and Chaos on this Message Board, but at least we will know that you are Not being paid to do it.

Benjamin Freedman Speaks - The BEST Speech Ever!!!

I challenge you PooZ to listen to this Speech!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2016 04:44PM by John Rose.

Date: March 13, 2016 02:25PM

Bumping up this Thread for RawFoodSupport.com’s New Member of the Month…

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
New Member of the Month!!!
Posted by: John Rose
Date: March 13, 2016 10:09AM

I would like to congratulate Jennifer for being able to see PooZ for who she really is, which is a SICK PSYCHOPATHIC TROLL!!!

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Here are some of the highlights of this Thread…

Not sure why you're ridiculing or showing contempt or derision for either The Sproutarian Man or the guy in the video that he saw and found interesting and thought we might be interested in what he had to say and so made a separate thread about him to share with us and also give his opinion and reason for posting such. Is it his grammar, his writing, his inarticulate turn of speech? Is it scorn for The Sproutarian Man or the guy in the video or did you just feel like making fun of someone or putting someone down or shaming someone and the opportunity presented itself so you couldn't resist.

So you've come full circle to smearing TSM, impugning his motive for posting this thread, accusing him of using various nefarious 'tactics' in a projected 'agenda' that you fabricated. Slander. Bonus that you were able to belittle Matt Monarch in the process. Not to mention casting aspersions on "Jennifer Bliss", who I assure you I am not.

The Sproutarian Man posted, SueZ smelled blood and went for it. Easy prey for a bully. Now she's doubling down.

And here’s a Post by fresh confirming what Jennifer is saying about this SICK PSYCHOPATHIC TROLL!!!

and Jennifer's aim is SUPERB and accurate, although you will continue to be oblivious to the implications of it as you have very little self reflection.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 13, 2016 04:05PM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bumping up this Thread for RawFoodSupport.com’s
> New Member of the Month…
>
> [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
> New Member of the Month!!!
> Posted by: John Rose
> Date: March 13, 2016 10:09AM
>
> I would like to congratulate Jennifer for being
> able to see PooZ for who she really is, which is a
> SICK PSYCHOPATHIC TROLL!!!
>
> …
> [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
>
> Here are some of the highlights of this Thread…
>
> Not sure why you're ridiculing or showing contempt
> or derision for either The Sproutarian Man or the
> guy in the video that he saw and found interesting
> and thought we might be interested in what he had
> to say and so made a separate thread about him to
> share with us and also give his opinion and reason
> for posting such. Is it his grammar, his writing,
> his inarticulate turn of speech? Is it scorn for
> The Sproutarian Man or the guy in the video or did
> you just feel like making fun of someone or
> putting someone down or shaming someone and the
> opportunity presented itself so you couldn't
> resist.
>
> …
>
> So you've come full circle to smearing TSM,
> impugning his motive for posting this thread,
> accusing him of using various nefarious 'tactics'
> in a projected 'agenda' that you fabricated.
> Slander. Bonus that you were able to belittle Matt
> Monarch in the process. Not to mention casting
> aspersions on "Jennifer Bliss", who I assure you I
> am not.
>
> …
>
> The Sproutarian Man posted, SueZ smelled blood and
> went for it. Easy prey for a bully. Now she's
> doubling down.
>
> …
>
> And here’s a Post by fresh confirming what
> Jennifer is saying about this SICK PSYCHOPATHIC
> TROLL!!!
>
> and Jennifer's aim is SUPERB and accurate,
> although you will continue to be oblivious to the
> implications of it as you have very little self
> reflection.

For future reference, let's keep the real picture, rather than rose's prejudiced edited version, in view.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: March 13, 2016 04:14PM

Hey PooZ,

If you can listen to the Speech below by Benjamin Freedman and still believe or stand by everything you have said, you will prove to everyone that you ARE an Internet Shill. However, if you can listen to this Speech by Benjamin Freedman and admit that you have been WRONG about everything you have said, you will prove to everyone that you are NOT an Internet Shill, but that you have simply been duped like the rest of us who have been brainwashed our entire lives. Of course, this will not explain your Psychopathic Troll Behavior and why you create so much Disharmony and Chaos on this Message Board, but at least we will know that you are Not being paid to do it.

Benjamin Freedman Speaks - The BEST Speech Ever!!!

Once again, I challenge you PooZ to listen to this Speech!

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: March 24, 2016 10:23PM

This forum has certainly devolved significantly in recent months

What on earth does any of this slander/gossip/hate rhetoric/anti-Semitism have to do with ....

... A RAW FOOD DIET?????

Amazing.

But carry on, folks. You're burying your own movement with this kind of in-fighting and political/psychological extremism.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: March 25, 2016 02:23PM

Good ole "Lois.." Wonder what ever happened to "her..." smiling smiley

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: March 25, 2016 02:47PM

I can't say for sure if those who advocate for the use of doctors are all shilling (I am sure some of it is quite innocent), but the emphasis on the "experts" to properly tell people what is happening to their bodies does not make sense to me. If you are so gung-ho about raw vegan (very out of the mainstream), how can you also respect an MD (at least in America) who sees health in pathological terms? Yes, in acute situations, the medical profession comes in handy! An accident, a heart attack where the person is incapacitated, a burst appendix... I am not saying that docs are useless 100% of the time.

If you believe that all dis-ease is the cause of toxemia and/or deficiency, then you can take it from there in deciding how to proceed. Remember too that vaccines are probably the NUMBER 1 reason for poor health in children and adults! How many dis-eases were blamed on outer forces (including outbreaks of dis-ease) that were actually caused by vaccine injury/poisoning? SIDS, childhood leukemia, MS, ALS, Parkinson's, polio (renamed Guillaine-Barre Syndrome), Type 1 diabetes, etc.? :/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2016 02:48PM by banana who.

Date: March 25, 2016 02:51PM

Hey Kwan,

There is NO “in-fighting” as PooZ is a TROLL.

So what does a “Raw Food Support Troll” have to do with “A RAW FOOD DIET”???

EVERYTHING!!!

As far as your STUPID “anti-Semitism” remark and yes, it is a very STUPID and IGNORANT remark because Jews are NOT Semites, here’s what Benjamin Freedman has to say about STUPID remarks like YOURS

“Judaism was a name given in recent years to this Religion known in Bible history as Torah [inaudible]. No Jew or no educated person ever heard of Judaism. It didn’t exist. They pulled it out of the air - a meaningless word, just like Anti-Sematic. The Arabs are the Semites and the Christians go around talking about people who don’t like Jews as Anti-Semites and they call all of the Arabs - Anti-Semites. The only Semites in the world are the Arabs. There isn’t one Jew who is a Semite - they’re all Turkothean Mongoloids - the Eastern European Jews.” -Benjamin Freedman

Here’s more from Benjamin Freedman…

[www.bibliotecapleyades.net]
CHAPTER FOUR

The Suns of God

The very belief system is founded on the most extreme racism you will ever encounter. Yet the cry of “anti-Semitic” is used to discredit researchers who are getting too close to the truth about the global conspiracy. Benjamin Freedman, a Jew who knew the top Zionists (Sionists, Sun cultists) of the 1930s and 40s, said that anti-Semitism should be eliminated from the English language. He went on:

Anti-Semitism serves only one purpose today. It is used as a smear word. When so-called Jews feel that anyone opposes their real objectives, they discredit their victims by applying the word “anti-Semite” or “anti-Semitic” through all the channels they have at their command and under their control.”18

One of these channels is an organization based in the United States, and operating worldwide, which was set up precisely to condemn as racists those exposing the Brotherhood. It is called the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) and I have been a target for them myself, something I find very comforting and confirmation that I am going in the correct direction. It has great support from non-Jewish sycophants who wish to keep the ADL sweet and to feed their own desire to posture their sense of self-purity.

[www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

As you can see Kwan, your “Belief System is founded on the MOST EXTREME RACISM you will ever encounter” and you have the audacity to call other people Racists. Unfortunately, that’s what happens when you believe everything you’re told. I suppose you also believe in the “Official Story” for 9/11 and it’s no surprise that you’ve turned your back to Raw Food and gone back to the DARK SIDE of COOKED FOOD!

As Plato once said...

“Whatever deceives men seems to produce a magical enchantment.”

"And we have made of ourselves living cesspools, and driven doctors to invent names for our diseases."

"The gods created certain kinds of beings to replenish our bodies...they are the trees, the plants and the seeds."

Date: March 25, 2016 03:06PM

banana who wrote:

<<<I can't say for sure if those who advocate for the use of doctors are all shilling (I am sure some of it is quite innocent), but the emphasis on the "experts" to properly tell people what is happening to their bodies does not make sense to me.>>>

I agree that most people “who advocate for the use of doctors” are probably NOT Shills because the vast majority of us have been Brainwashed to believe that allopathic doctors are the “Experts” when most Raw Foodists know better because they got better when they took Responsibility and STOPPED Eating Cooked Food! Unfortunately, most of us have way too many References that Support the False Belief that MDs are the “Experts” and those Old References Die Hard!

<<<Good ole "Lois.." Wonder what ever happened to "her..." smiling smiley>>>

I'm pretty sure that “Good ole Lois" is still around! smoking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables