Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

FullyRawKristina - Oprah of the Fruitarians
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: January 31, 2016 06:26PM

That's my prediction. She's seems to have pulled out so far ahead of the pack that people's heads should be spinning but, oddly, no one seems to be talking about it at all but me so I thought I'd start a whole thread on the subject.

She posted her first VLOG 2 days ago (and as I have said - I think it's a masterpiece) and it already has had > 61K views and 1,536 comments begging for more.

[www.youtube.com]

She has sold out of the first printing of her first book in less than a month after it's release date. At one point it hovered around #50 on Amazon's top 100 selling books in a few categories. They ran out of copies, it dipped, and now it's rising again.

I've been watching, and for some reason, nowhere amongst her book's > 600 Amazon reviews have I seen one vegan or raw vegan name I recognize - even her "mentors" seem mum. Nor have I seen ANY mention of what's going on from the raw and vegan You Tubers since all this started.

OK, that's enough from me for now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FullyRawKristina - Oprah of the Fruitarians
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 31, 2016 06:40PM

there you go again, chastising people for NOT doing what YOU think they should be doing

control freaks
1) They lost control somewhere in their lives: Human beings always do their best to avoid experiencing the horrible emotions they experienced in the past. If a person felt helpless during an important phase of his life then he might become a control freak. By making sure that others are under his control this person will feel safe because of believing that no one would be able to control him. (see also The connection between your past and who you are now)
2) To feel superior: Many of the psychological disorders people suffer from revolve around the desire to feel superior to other. In my article about women who are so controlling i explained how a human who feels inferior to men can become a control freak in order to counter that effect.
3) To resist control attempts: If a person felt that others always try to control him then he might become a control freak. In such a case the subconscious mind of that person will believe that by controlling others they wont be given the chance to control him. Stubbornness is one of the methods people use to control those who try to control them
4) Fear of abandonment: Some people are too afraid to be abandoned and that's why they keep others under their control so that they never leave them. The controlling abusive man who does so to his wife is usually a person who is too afraid to be left alone (see also Why do people get attracted to abusive partners)
5) To Prove something: In the Solid Self confidence program i said that Some people feel weak and so they try to control others in order to feel strong, Some people feel that they are insignificant and so they try to control others to prove that they are worthy while some people feel insecure and so they try to control others to feel safe.

Date: January 31, 2016 06:53PM

This is the second time I've seen fresh/gary orlando channeling his brown shirt bunker buddy john rose's style and content in this forum. Lol. At least he hasn't found the font and the colors functions yet.

Too bad gary orlando has nothing constructive to say on the topic of this thread I've started. Whatever happened to his ebook "Beyond Raw" by the way? Maybe he's too jealous of Kristina to comment on her success.

Date: January 31, 2016 06:56PM

I travelled to houston, prostrated myself at her feet and offered my undying gratitude.

then I got right back on my unicycle and bought her book, some juice, made a thumbs up on her video, and then I decided to let my hair grow long just like her.

satisfied?

is your control issue stemming from 1,2,3,4,5 above or all of them?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2016 06:57PM by fresh.

Date: January 31, 2016 07:09PM

No, this is all fresh/Mr. Positive had to say on the subject...

"her fullyraw juices are not pasteurized but it says on the website "sugar free"
which is misleading.

maybe no added sugar would be more accurate"

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: February 01, 2016 12:15AM

Who's Gary Orlando? FreeLee is still ahead of the pack by far as far as views go...

Posted by: bluespixie ()
Date: February 01, 2016 03:00PM

I don't get the Kristina hate? A young girl, eating/promoting raw and healthy living, doing well for herself- why is this any cause for criticism?

Am I missing something?

Date: February 01, 2016 03:03PM

nobody is criticizing here.

the OP noted her success and I noted something about her website saying no sugar

where is the criticism?

Posted by: bluespixie ()
Date: February 01, 2016 03:11PM

There's been a few threads lately which have deviated away from raw foods and concentrated on just knocking people down. Kristina gets a lot of flack, amongst others.

Date: February 01, 2016 03:39PM

bluespixie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There's been a few threads lately which have
> deviated away from raw foods and concentrated on
> just knocking people down. Kristina gets a lot of
> flack, amongst others.

I see. I thought you meant in this thread.

Date: February 01, 2016 07:56PM

NuNativs Wrote:
FreeLee is still ahead of the
> pack by far as far as views go...

My prediction is about beyond the little YouTube box. I'm talking about the food empire she's building. Real money.

Date: February 01, 2016 08:56PM

SueZ Wrote:
> NuNativs Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> FreeLee is still ahead of the
> > pack by far as far as views go...
>
> My prediction is about beyond the little YouTube
> box. I'm talking about the food empire she's
> building. Real money.

YouTube money IS real money. She's getting close to a half million a year...

Date: February 01, 2016 09:23PM

NuNativs Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> -----
> > NuNativs Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > FreeLee is still ahead of the
> > > pack by far as far as views go...
> >
> > My prediction is about beyond the little
> YouTube
> > box. I'm talking about the food empire she's
> > building. Real money.
>
>
> YouTube money IS real money. She's getting close
> to a half million a year...

That's not bad but it's not anywhere near the Oprah real money range of my prediction.

Posted by: rufio ()
Date: February 02, 2016 04:37AM

freelee must be mad she cant get subscribers the way kristina has. freelee attacks youtubers with large following like blogilates while kristina does videos with her and shows her how to prepare plant based meals. but they accuse her of being a pacifist. i find it sad freelee/durianrider exonerated their friendship with kristina because she declined to participate in voting them off the woodstock fruit festival out of respect for their friendship with them.

Date: February 02, 2016 06:17AM

True that, but since Free has been attacking popular YouTubers, her views have soared thus bank!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables