Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Markus Outdoes Himself...
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: February 01, 2016 12:08AM

Over the top and then over the top again. What a unique quirky dude is Markus. Check out all the Jesus comments in the comment section...
Markus' Grand Opus

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Markus Outdoes Himself...
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: February 01, 2016 12:32AM

weird, like he was doing a voiceover on himself.

you can be the next "Rocky ! Gandhi! Mother Teresa! "
(sesame street - which one of these is not like the other...)

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 01, 2016 02:04AM

<<<you can be the next "Rocky ! Gandhi! Mother Teresa! "
(sesame street - which one of these is not like the other...)>>>

One has Physical Energy and 2 have Mental Energy and we want to appeal to BOTH!!!

In Personalysis, that would be 1 Red and 2 Blue.

Date: February 01, 2016 02:21AM

yeah, it was just weird to me. him being a movie character and all.

Date: February 01, 2016 06:09PM

Here are my notes followed by my recaps...

[www.youtube.com]
The Speech of a Lifetime
16:06 Minute Video

JR’s Notes:

0:57 MM
The moment you were born the clock of life started ticking. We only have a few precious moments to do something worthwhile with our lives and unfortunately, most people get lost along the way only existing to make it to the next day, but that's not living. The next 15 minutes could change your life forever.

When we're born, we start out simple, innocent, life is quieting, full of wonder, but we are told no all the time, we are told more what we cannot do rather than what we can. This programs us from an early age to hold back, to not follow our dreams, to just follow everyone else and ask no questions and as we grow we cannot shake the uncomfortable feeling that there's got to be more to life than probably even our parents know, that society itself is just a bunch of lost souls not wanting to really know the truth, not wanting to rock the boat because if they did, they might lose the little they have, their job, their friends, their home, the respect.

So we just follow the same pattern as everyone else - getting a job to pay for a house and a car that's not really our dream house, not really our dream car. We marry the first person that seems close enough to what we want and try to close our eyes to the differences and hope they change, but they don't. The bills keep coming in, we stress more and more and we feel caught in a trap. We seek comfort in comfort Food, comfort friends, comfort chairs, alcohol, sugar, cigarettes, all kinds of distractions drifting ever further apart from each other hiding in the shells we create around ourselves. We try to buy more and more things to try and make ourselves feel good, but it just weighs us down more and clutters our lives to where we can't even see out the window of our souls anymore. Our bodies start to fall apart, our relationships crumble and our jobs become meaningless and eventually we ask ourselves - is this all there is?

And at some point in our lives, our lover leads us, we lose our job, our house, everything and we think - will I be alone the rest of my life?

No, you're never alone. The whole universe has been trying to get you where you belong, but you resisted, your fears got in the way, you had to have that person, that job, that house, that car and that income. What if none of that is where you really belonged?

And that's why it was taken away. Losing everything is one of the best things that could happen. It shows us we don't need all that stuff, all those people, all we need is peace.

So we start over. This time we start to listen as something new - ourselves. We realized that we never really own anything. Everything is a loan to us - our friends, lovers, husband, wife, house, car, health, even our body is on loan to us. How many really appreciate any of that? How many take the time to really see and listen, to really feel, to really look around and appreciate the fact that we are even alive, that we have eyes to see a sunset, ears to hear beautiful music, skin to feel a lover’s touch and a memory to remember even the most fleeting moments that grace our lives? And that's where it all starts - appreciation.

We must first prove we know how to appreciate the little things first. No one is going to give you two coins if you don't appreciate one. The little flower growing through the cracks in the sidewalk, the way someone's eyes glisten when you look straight into them - that's where the magic starts and that's when life begins.

Let me say this again, you will not get prosperity until you learn to appreciate a single penny, you will not get a beautiful lover until you learn to love and appreciate the unfortunate and you will not get true health until you learn to honor the miraculous gift of a human body and treating it the way nature intended.

I know what it's like to wonder where your next dollar comes from.

I know what it's like to be so sick you wonder if you'll even be alive in a few years.

I know what it's like to see people deeply in love and wonder if I’ll ever know if I’ll ever experience a dream partner.

I know what it's like! I really do!

The years go by and we look around and it seems like everyone else is more blessed, having more fun, more money, more sex, more freedom, more health, more beauty and more laughter!

Yes, I know, I know, I KNOW!!!!!!!!! 5:44 MM

6:06 MM
It’s in your lowest moments that you will finally be able to see what’s possible because your vision will no longer be clouded by preconceived desires because you are no longer fighting to have things your way. The Universe can finally give you what you deserve and will show you what’s possible and once you know what’s possible, all you have to do is earn it. 6:35 MM

6:35 MM
Cara Brotman makes her 1st appearance just before the word “vision” above...

7:28 MM
Listen to your heart; your dreams are your mission from God. Each of you has a special set of skills - something that makes you unique. Those are the tools you need to make your dreams come true. It doesn't matter how insignificant you think you are. Every person on this planet has something unique, something special to give others, something that inspires them, comforts them, gives them hope, teaches them, calms them, feeds them, quiets them, empowers them, makes them think, makes them see, opens their heart, gives them the spark they need to take on the world. It could be just as simple as a smile when someone needs it most or as complex as a new way of heating homes or powering our cars.

And it doesn't matter if you get money for it or not. What matters is you are making a difference in the world. You are helping make improvements in the world. No matter how small, as long as they are improvements, as long as you are coming from your heart, the Universe will always make sure you're taken care of, always.

And this is where you will be tested and you will be tested. The Universe wants to make sure you’re doing it for the right reasons and that you will stick to it no matter what, even if you lose everything, your house, your friend or lover, people's respect, even your life. This is the test.

When you're in alignment with your true purpose, you will have a fire in your heart so strong, an inner peace so internal, you won’t even fear death itself and you know why? Because the love in your heart will far outshine all of that. You’ll know true love can never be touched by anything or anyone. It's more powerful than death. It’s more powerful than time. 9:15 MM

Chorus…

9:33 MM
Once you realize you are not the things you own or the body you’re in and that you are a ball of light that can light the way for others and that energy can never be destroyed, once you realize that, you will be invincible.

Remember, you will be tested. Things and people will be taken away from you to see if you can stand on the merits of your inner self, not your outer self. People will laugh at you, they’ll judge you, accuse you, belittle you, try to humiliate you, remember, it's all a test.

No matter how hard anyone tries - it's impossible to destroy love. They can nail you to a cross, shoot you full of bullets, take away your reputation - it's all an illusion. What's real is what's inside you. No one can ever, ever touch that and the whole time the Universe will be silently watching and smiling because it knows that all that noise and commotion will one day settle down and everything will be forgotten and the only thing that will remain when the dust settles is the one thing no one can ever touch or take away from you - the feeling in your heart.

The clock is ticking my friends and it's ticking fast. You know how you wait forever for a vacation and when it finally happens, it's over before you know it. Well, that's your life - it will be over before you know it. In the blink of an eye, it's that fast. Don't leave this earth saying, I could of, I should of. Leave this earth saying, I went beyond what anyone thought was possible. I finally threw away my fears and jumped into the unknown. I told my enemies I love them despite the differences. I gave my last dollar to someone who needed it more and discovered it really wasn't my last dollar. I said goodbye to my lover and discovered there are no such things as goodbyes. I walked away from the negative people in my life and only then did they realize how negative they were. When I learned that the wild plants growing through the cracks in the sidewalk are the most powerful food and medicine there is, I realized I’ll never starve. I’m always taken care of, always, even if I am naked and penniless. It's all just a test, a beautiful elegant roller coaster ride through the silver screen of well-trained actors acting out this movie we called life.

Some of the most powerful people on the planet - the Gandhi’s - the Jesus' had nothing more than a loincloth, yet they became more powerful than the government. Millions flocked to see them. Why? Because they had the courage to tell the truth, to show that a simple person with no money or possessions can change the world.

The true power is within - not out there. And once you realize it's all just a movie with great bad guys and lots of drama and even some comedy and that movies are meant to be enjoyed and that you are an actor in this movie, the underdog that came from nowhere and rose to great heights, you realize that anything is possible, that you can be the next Rocky, the next Gandhi, the next Mother Teresa. In the moment you realize that, everything in the Universe will change forever and it could be for something as simple as a smile to someone who you didn't know was about to end their life, someone, who because of your smile, chose to live another day and ended up doing something great that saved a Nation.

The tiniest, most insignificant thing you do could ripple out and change everything in the Universe forever simply by saying the right thing to someone at the right time when they needed it most. Do something beautiful no matter how small and watch what happens. Save a little bee from drowning in a puddle of water - watch how it makes your heart vibrate, watch how that vibration gives you magical energy to do even greater things. Watch how even the smallest gesture of love can ripple out and topple the greatest challenges in life.

Get to the point where you just don't care anymore about anything, but love in doing good! Make every second in your life count, make every word you say touch someone's heart and every action help the less fortunate. It will give you strength you didn’t even know you had before. It will help you heal your life and make you more powerful than you ever thought was possible.

You are the help you have been waiting for. It’s not out there - it's in your heart. Stop waiting and start living. Stop listening to others and start listening to your heart, start hugging, smiling and celebrating like there's no tomorrow because you might not be around tomorrow.

If you want happiness in your life, you need to make someone else happy first and this includes animals, plants, all living things. It’s not about how much money you spend or how many people you know - it's about how powerful your heart vibrates - that’s all! The rest will take care of itself. You can be in the middle of nowhere and still affect all life. Save a butterfly, whatever, just do it, no matter how small, do your best!

Even if you’re 98 years old and your clock of life only has a few seconds left, make those last few thoughts, words and actions make a difference in someone's life. 14:59 MM

…JR’s Recaps…

…Appreciation…

How many really appreciate any of that?

How many take the time to really see and listen, to really feel, to really look around and appreciate the fact that we are even alive, that we have eyes to see a sunset, ears to hear beautiful music, skin to feel a lover’s touch and a memory to remember even the most fleeting moments that grace our lives?

And that's where it all starts - appreciation.

We must first prove we know how to appreciate the little things first.

No one is going to give you two coins if you don't appreciate one.

Let me say this again, you will not get prosperity until you learn to appreciate a single penny, you will not get a beautiful lover until you learn to love and appreciate the unfortunate and you will not get true health until you learn to honor the miraculous gift of a human body and treating it the way nature intended.

…End of Appreciation…

…What’s In Your Heart…

Listen to your heart…

The true power is within - not out there.

It’s not out there - it's in your heart.

…true love can never be touched

…it's impossible to destroy love.

What's real is what's inside you. No one can ever, ever touch that…

…the one thing no one can ever touch or take away from you - the feeling in your heart.

…End of What’s In Your Heart…

…Something Unique - Your Mission & Purpose…

…your dreams are your mission from God.

Each of you has a special set of skills - something that makes you unique.

Those are the tools you need to make your dreams come true.

Every person on this planet has something unique, something special to give others, something that …

When you're in alignment with your true purpose…

…End of Something Unique - Your Mission & Purpose…

…Tested…

And this is where you will be tested and you will be tested.

This is the test.

Remember, you will be tested.

…it's all a test.

…End of Tested…

…Do Something Worthwhile - Make a Difference…

We only have a few precious moments to do something worthwhile with our lives…

What matters is you are making a difference in the world.

You are helping make improvements in the world.

No matter how small, as long as they are improvements…

I went beyond what anyone thought was possible.

…to show that a simple person with no money or possessions can change the world.

…that you can be the next Rocky, the next Gandhi, the next Mother Teresa.

The tiniest, most insignificant thing you do could ripple out and change everything in the Universe forever simply by saying the right thing to someone at the right time when they needed it most.

Do something beautiful no matter how small and watch what happens.

Save a little bee from drowning in a puddle of water…

Watch how even the smallest gesture of love can ripple out and topple the greatest challenges in life.

…love in doing good!

Make every second in your life count, make every word you say touch someone's heart and every action help the less fortunate.

If you want happiness in your life, you need to make someone else happy first…

Save a butterfly, whatever, just do it, no matter how small, do your best!

…make those last few thoughts, words and actions make a difference in someone's life.

…End of Do Something Worthwhile - Make a Difference…

…End of JR’s Recaps…

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: February 02, 2016 10:03PM

wowzahs!

right on

way to go markus and cara !!

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: February 03, 2016 05:01AM

Nice speech.
So Cara has that dress...did they get married?

John Rose, can I ask how you got the text version of the speech? Just wondering if you have a special program or if it's on their website.

Date: February 03, 2016 07:18AM

Cute speech by Markus in German
Jawohl!
[www.youtube.com]

Date: February 04, 2016 07:48PM

Tai wrote:

<<<John Rose, can I ask how you got the text version of the speech? Just wondering if you have a special program or if it's on their website.>>>

You can click the "more actions" tab under the video and some times they offer the transcript there. However, most of the time they really butcher the words and even if they got all or most of the words right, it's still a pain in the ass to edit everything and sometimes it's best to just type it out without using their transcript. I've tried Dragon Naturally Speaking in the past, but it's the same problem with butchering the words.

Here's the beginning of the transcripts to give you an idea of what it looks like before editing and I highlighted a couple of places where they butchered the words preceded by my first edited paragraph...

0:57 MM
The moment you were born the clock of life started ticking. We only have a few precious moments to do something worthwhile with our lives and unfortunately, most people get lost along the way only existing to make it to the next day, but that's not living. The next 15 minutes could change your life forever.

0:57
the clock started ticking we only have a few precious moments to do something
1:08
worthwhile with their lives and unfortunately most people get lost along
1:13
the way
1:14
only existing to make it to the next day but that's not living the next 15
1:22
minutes to change your life forever when we're born we start out simple innocent
1:28
life is quieting full of wonder what we are told know all the time we are told
1:34
more what we cannot do rather than what we can this program's us from an early
1:39
age to hold back to not follow our dreams to just follow everyone else and
1:43
ask no questions as we grow we cannot shake the uncomfortable feeling that
1:48
he's gotta be more to life than probably even our parents know that society
1:52
itself is just a bunch of lost souls not wanting to really know the truth not
1:56
wanting a rock the boat because if they did they might lose the little they have
2:00
their job their friends their home the respect so we just follow the same
2:05
pattern as everyone else getting a job to pay for a house and a car that's not
2:09
really our dream house not really a dream car we marry the first person
2:13
seems close enough to what we want and try to close our eyes the differences
2:17
and hope they change but they don't the bills keep coming in we stress more and
2:22
more and we feel caught in a trap we see Comfort Inn Comfort Food comfort friends

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2016 07:54PM by John Rose.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: February 05, 2016 03:46AM

You were alive way before your birth. A child starts living a few years after the mother is born. Your real 'living age' (alive) is approximately your age plus the age of your mother. The replications of DNA and also their mutations start back then. You were a living egg before being born. As a living egg, you were eating and breathing in order to live what your mother ate till your birthday for many many years. You had her mitochondria (breathing) and you also had her nucleus DNA to synthesize proteins, signals, and enzymes. You could have been living like that for over 30 years, waiting. Others did not make it and ended flushed in a toilet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2016 04:01AM by Panchito.

Date: February 05, 2016 09:48AM

John ROse wrote:

However, most of the time they really butcher the words and even if they got all or most of the words right, it's still a pain in the ass to edit everything and sometimes it's best to just type it out without using their transcript.

Tai:
John, I am somewhat stunned. This is the John Rose that I know, who has an incredibly sweet side that others may not know. I am touched that you were moved enough to do this. It was a moving speech.

Date: February 05, 2016 02:47PM

i guess I was the only one to find the speech full of vain pomp and banality ..

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: February 05, 2016 03:04PM

fresh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i guess I was the only one to find the speech
> full of vain pomp and banality ..

I actually completely agree with you...

Date: February 05, 2016 03:10PM

Tai wrote:

<<<John, I am somewhat stunned. This is the John Rose that I know, who has an incredibly sweet side that others may not know. I am touched that you were moved enough to do this. It was a moving speech.>>>

Hey Tai,

That's an interesting choice of words and I started a New Thread based on an Old Post of mine that also uses that word...

Is Getting Angry The Best Way to Get Motivated?

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: February 05, 2016 04:48PM

NuNativs Wrote:
> fresh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > i guess I was the only one to find the
> speech
> > full of vain pomp and banality ..
>
>
> I actually completely agree with you...

So do I.

Date: February 05, 2016 09:15PM

Here's another Speech worth watching as it explains why PooZ spends so much time on this website attacking me and anyone else who threatens her Masters...

Benjamin Freedman Speaks - The BEST Speech Ever!!!

Posted by: janetc ()
Date: February 05, 2016 11:27PM

---

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2016 11:28PM by janetc.

Posted by: janetc ()
Date: February 05, 2016 11:28PM

SueZ Wrote:
> NuNativs Wrote:
> -----
> > fresh Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > i guess I was the only one to find the
> > speech
> > > full of vain pomp and banality ..
> >
> >
> > I actually completely agree with you...
>
>
> So do I.

So do I

Date: February 06, 2016 02:20AM

I saw a video where Markus said people write him so many emails to ask for help to fix their lives. THey want help. They tell him everything. That puts a burden on him. I can see him wanting to distill his wisdom as a response to them.

I am not saying I liked the techno beat in the middle or the pomp. The message could have a different backdrop. But he lives in Las Vegas. It rubs off on some of the residents.

Date: February 06, 2016 04:09AM

thanks for the link JR, it was a good video.

Date: February 06, 2016 04:32AM

fresh wrote:

<<<thanks for the link JR, it was a good video.>>>

Yes, this is the real history we were never taught.

Everyone should watch this Video!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables