Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Is Getting Angry The Best Way to Get Motivated?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 05, 2016 02:38PM

I was recently reminded of this old post of mine, thanks Tai, and I thought I'd post it once again with a couple of updates in [brackets]...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Is Getting Angry The Best Way to Get Motivated?
John Rose (---.245.196.11.Dial1.Houston1.Level3.net)
Date: 07-17-02 12:02

Do any of y'all remember Eddie Chiles' bumper stickers back in 80's that read "I'm mad too, Eddie!"? I am asking because I am wondering whether getting ANGRY does us any good. Of course, there is more than one type of ANGER. When you see someone being wronged, that’s righteous indignation. There is something constructive about coming to the aid of someone who is being beaten to death - that’s a different kind of thing than when you are venting your rage on someone who has wronged you.

If I see someone beating a child or a dog or when I think about how many people have suffered and are suffering right now because of Organized Medicine [or when Trolls like PooZ come to this Message Board and create Disharmony and Chaos], I can’t help but get angry!!! So maybe we do need to get a little angry...maybe there is something to what Gandhi said about the "curse of the timid decency" and that "Non-cooperation with evil is as much a duty as is cooperation with good." I even end my 93 minute instructional video with the words of Thoreau, "He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." But do we really need to get ANGRY?

So why am I asking this question? Well, it reminds me of what I was reading in "The Age of Voltaire" by Will & Ariel Durant, "A revolution to overthrow this conspiracy of the few against the many would be quite justified. ‘Where,’ Meslier cried out in his final fury, ‘where are the Jacques Clement [ who killed Henry III ] and the Ravaillac [ assassin of Henry IV ] of our France? Are there men still alive in our days to stun and stab all these detestable monsters, enemies of the human race, and by these means deliver the people from tyranny?’"

Sometimes I do get ANGRY, especially when I think of the crap they are feeding our children in school. I recently had a concerned parent ask me to accompany her while she visited her child at lunch time. I could not believe the smell as soon as I entered the cafeteria. The smell was exactly the same as it was 30 years ago back when I was in Elementary School. This infuriated me because I immediately thought to myself, where were the men and women "to stun and stab all these detestable monsters" back when I was in school and where the hell is John Rose...he knows this crap is poison! How can I not get ANGRY when I know so much and I want to help so much, but I keep getting doors slammed in my face? And then I get ANGRY again...WHY CAN'T WE FIGURE OUT A WAY TO WAKE THESE IDIOTS UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE? WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO GET THEIR ATTENTION? [WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO GET RID OF TROLLS LIKE PooZ?]

Yes, maybe getting ANGRY is what we need to do to get motivated...to free us all from this "curse of the timid decency." Maybe more of us need to get ANGRY so that we can figure out a plan of attack. Maybe now is the time for us to act. Just weeks ago, the pharmaceutical companies held a fund raiser for both the democratic and republican parties and "bribed" them with 30 million dollars to endorse their Prescription Drug Coverage!!!

Now we can look forward to more and more commercials selling Prescription Drug Coverage. We need to get organized and funded to run counter commercials exposing the evils of "Organized Medicine"!!! Now is the time for us to act. The masses are being brainwashed more than ever before with all of the drug commercials that are on the air now, and they are only going to get worse. It seems to me that this would be an ideal time to attack because we know what they are going to do.

So where are all of the people "to stun and stab all these detestable monsters [including Trolls like PooZ]"? Where are all of the people who are giving millions of dollars to find these bogus cures for bogus dis-eases and instead help fund our cause? Don't these philanthropists know that they are perpetuating the problem by barking up the wrong tree? Of course they don't! They don't have a clue! That's where we come in...we need to make an organized effort to contact those persons and organizations who give out money and show them the light. If anyone has fund raising experience and knows how to go about contacting these philanthropists and convince them to use their money to help us spread the knowledge of raw food and fasting, let's use that knowledge and do something.

I am willing "to stun and stab all these detestable monsters" and I have a game plan, but I need y'alls help...I need money and lots of it. Please send your million dollar checks to John Rose...I'm serious...GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!!! OK...I had to go crazy for just a minute so I would not go crazy...wait a minute...it's too late. lol

So the next time a fellow raw fooder dumps on you, don't forget...this knowledge is so profound that it challenges the most clever of minds.

Peace and Love........John

PS Mail your checks to:

Not So Happy Raw Camper
1234 Desperate Lane
Every Town, USA
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Getting Angry The Best Way to Get Motivated?
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: February 05, 2016 05:23PM

I'm feeling the "peace and love" less than the fact that john rose is calling for a person who can see right through him, who he erroneously calls a troll, to be stabbed and is asking for contributions to do it ...

Date: February 05, 2016 05:44PM

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: February 05, 2016 09:16PM

Gosh, John, I am all about non violence both in speech, thoughts and actions.

One reason I am vegan is because I believe whoever kills or hurts an animal intentionally will have to bear the karma of that. I believe karma is not just an idea or vague concept but an actual field that surrounds and permeates our body and actually follows us even when we drop this flesh body. How much more serious is it when a human is intentionally hurt?

One thing this forum has taught me is that not everyone in raw veganism knows about or has had first hand witness to the amazing healing potential in natural healing accompanied by certain raw vegan foods. Does this make such people shills? Maybe it just means they haven't witnessed it and so are skeptical.

There are enough people out there trying to make big bucks in raw veganism that it's understandable that there are some highly skeptical and cynical folks out there who instead of giving the insiders the benefit of the doubt, they first try to think of almost the worst case scenario...maybe so that they won't get duped and hoodwinked. Frankly, that is not my case at all, because I have seen the power of natural healing with certain raw vegan foods and I know the potential and it's easier for me to give the benefit of the doubt, because I am versed in the potential and possibilities and realities.

Also, raw veganism and veganism has some pitfalls for some people without common sense. I have seen some people lose weight and bone because they didn't have the common sense to focus on proper nutrition. Sometimes outsiders have good reason to be skeptical, because there are enough people who make major mistakes and actually damage their health. Hey, this happens in all diets, including amongst meat eaters. I am just saying that if someone criticizes the vegan and raw vegan diet because they had damage from it (from doing it improperly) and if they are really upset about it, that doesn't necessarily make them a shill. I was involved in a case like this recently, where I had to call Dr. Klapper to make this vegan stop the fantasy of water fasting to deal with a b vitamin and iron deficiency severe anemia and protein deficiency. The regular MDs did NOT want to hear about veganism after seeing this person's bloodwork. THis person was not doing the vegan diet correctly and no one wants to hear about it unless the person is a shining example.

the way to reach the people I mention is to prove the efficacy of raw veganism, not to attack them for their cynicism.

Date: February 05, 2016 09:34PM

Tai, in case you haven't noticed,john rose is calling for death for another raw vegan, me, who does not buy into what he is trying to convince people of is the truth. It has nothing to do with those who have failed on the raw vegan diet.

Date: February 05, 2016 10:42PM

Date: February 05, 2016 10:59PM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm NOT Going to Leave You Alone...

Obviously not, as you have now publically threatened my life.

Date: February 06, 2016 01:38AM

Everyone needs to calm down.

SueZ suffered from a hernia from stuffing herself with fruit and lifting up something heavy. I know how to treat mild hernias, but I also have helped people with the mesh and it's a pain for people to live like that. Can't everyone understand that she's ticked off? I sure can. As long as she has that hernia, she's not going to be joyful about eating tons of fruit...is my guess. She's mad. She's injured. She found her homeostasis for the MOMENT and it's vastly different from everyone else, and instead of everyone judging her, let her have her peace while she is dealing with her body and learning and growing.

This board might attract those with inferiority complexes, white supremacists, black supremacists, asian supremacists, multiculturalists, anarchists, liberals, conservatives, atheists, theists, and it certainly has attracted some who believe the earth is flat and others round. It's not likely to change anyone's hardcore beliefs, so why throw someone's beliefs in their face all the time? It's going to create a huge fight, especially if it's a man being insulted by a woman. I had my friend review some of those entries by John Rose and Lorraine Day and she is Jewish who went to Rabbi school (masters program). None of it phased her, even though she does believe in the holocaust. If she was face to face with John Rose, she would be sweet as pie, because she wouldn't equate John's beliefs with JOhn as a person. People's beliefs can be based on fact or fiction. Some parts may be true and some may not be true. We weren't there. We cannot know absolutely. But what we can know is what is here in the present moment and we can strive for peace in the moment.

I came here for truth, not for an agenda. What I see is varied diets with varied results. Some happy and some unhappy. Not everyone is happy with fruit. some people's happiness is based on fruit. IT's made me more understanding and less judgemental.

THIs whole thread is highly disturbing. Stop pouring gasoline on the fire.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: February 06, 2016 01:50AM

well said Tai.

and I do suspect that the stab phrase is figuratively speaking, but of course Suez wishes to dramatize and distort it.

Date: February 06, 2016 03:47AM

Fresh
and I do suspect that the stab phrase is figuratively speaking, but of course Suez wishes to dramatize and distort it.

Tai:
Frankly I don't know who means what. But I have spent time in Watts and COmptom around black people who have a bone to pick with white people and the last thing you do is call these people racist. YOu don't shove their racism in their face. If they are ever going to change, it is because white people would show them differently through acts of kindness. I got along great with them. Being in the "hood" and being black is so different from being in a regular big city. A black person could get beat up for talking white in Compton

What makes a white person racist? Maybe different things. Maybe they have issues. Maybe they were raised that way. Maybe. Again, throwing their racism in their face is not going to change them or solve any problems.

I once had a stand off with about 100 mexican police from Mexico city. Did I talk flippantly around them? Did I give any of them any digs? No way. I handled myself very well. I did what I came there to do and they gave me my space. Being kind goes a long way.

Date: February 06, 2016 03:54AM

fresh wrote:

<<<and I do suspect that the stab phrase is figuratively speaking, but of course Suez wishes to dramatize and distort it.>>>

As always, PooZ is very PREDICTABLE!!!

PooZ wrote:

<<<STRAW MAN>>>

JR wrote:

<<<I am willing "to stun and stab all these detestable monsters" and I have a game plan>>>

Yes, I have a Game Plan to Stun, Stab and Destroy the Powers that Be and all of their Minions, like PooZ too, and I’ve shared my Game Plan countless times as it’s all over my Posts and my Videos.

Here’s a hint...

MY GAME PLAN IS STRONGER THAN ALL OF THE ARMIES IN THE WORLD!!!

JR's Game Plan

“There is one thing stronger than all of the armies in the world and that is an idea whose time has come.” -Victor Hugo

Date: February 06, 2016 04:24AM

Tai wrote:

<<<Everyone needs to calm down.>>>

No Tai, you don’t get it!!!

When I wrote:

I'm NOT Going to Leave You Alone...

I was not directing this to PooZ or anyone else in particular and if you watched the Video link in the hyperlink above, you would understand how it was taken in context.

The whole purpose of this Thread was to question whether Getting Angry is an effective Way to Wake Up the Masses!

What you and many others don’t seem to understand is that people like you are NOT the problem and what appeals to you is NOT going to appeal to the Masses who simply do NOT think like you!

In other words, it’s NOT the small percentage of people like you that we need to worry about - it’s the HUGE percentage of people who don’t think like you that we have to Wake Up!

Watch the Video and maybe you might understand what I’m trying to say about using Anger to Wake Up the Masses, you know, you ones that do NOT think like you!

Date: February 06, 2016 04:26AM

>>SueZ suffered from a hernia from stuffing herself with fruit and lifting up something heavy. I know how to treat mild hernias, but I also have helped people with the mesh and it's a pain for people to live like that.

first we're hearing about that.

> Can't everyone understand that she's ticked off? I sure can. As long as she has that hernia, she's not going to be joyful about eating tons of fruit...is my guess. She's mad. She's injured.

mad at fruit?

>She found her homeostasis for the MOMENT and it's vastly different from everyone else, and instead of everyone judging her, let her have her peace while she is dealing with her body and learning and growing.

you may consider that she says people are sharing dangerous advice merely for suggesting high carb diet is healthful.

Posted by: Living Food ()
Date: February 06, 2016 09:08AM

No human being is perfect. Every day, on this forum and in real life, I see imperfect people holding grudges against other imperfect people for their imperfections and then having vendettas against each other. When you are in the middle of it it is very hard to break free from. When looking on from outside the conflict it is easy to see the good in each person.

In terms of everyone I have met, there is almost no-one I don't get along with. That has nothing to do with me personally, but rather I attribute it to myself practicing compassion and tolerance in my daily life and going out of my way to help others. As such, I have many people I am friendly with and it is inevitable that some of them for whatever reason don't like each other. Sometimes someone will say to me "how can you be friendly with [person B], do you know what he did to me?" And person B will say "How can you be friendly with [person A], do you know what she did to me?" The answer is its easy, I look for the good in each person while they are looking only at the bad in each other.

John thinks Suez is a psychopath, and I'm sure Suez's opinion of John isn't much better; Suez and Fresh seem to frequently be at odds; Jtprindl and Fresh both appear to have low opinions of each other; the web of relationships on this board alone is very complex and intricate. And yet I can see the good in all of you and think you are all good people. Tai is the same way. So is The Sproutarian Man. We all have different ways of expressing it...some are more popular with various board members than others smiling smiley Regardless, the point is that people can disagree on matters of principle without hating each other. You can be slighted or insulted by someone without hating that person. If you look for the good in someone you will surely find it, but if you look for the bad you will just as surely find that as well. I see lots of good in both Suez and John, but neither seems to be able to see any good in each other. It only takes one person to break the cycle.

But in terms of this thread, no I would have to say that anger is not the answer. We have seen on this board what anger can do, and it is something we can do without. Imagine a world where everyone is calm and tolerant of each other, always treating their neighbors with love and compassion. I would say such a world would be far superior to our current one, which is suffused with anger, hate, jealousy, greed and pride. Anger is a destructive emotion. It is, as you mentioned John, occasionally put to use for constructive purposes. But I maintain that there are better ways to reach those goals than through anger.

Date: February 06, 2016 09:33AM

Well said Living Food. There are much higher level emotions than anger that can be used imo.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: February 06, 2016 02:57PM

Living Food wrote:

<<<I look for the good in each person while they are looking only at the bad in each other.>>>

The Rulers of the World have convinced the Masses that there’s “Good” in everybody and sadly, this is NOT True!!!

<<<You can be slighted or insulted by someone without hating that person. If you look for the good in someone you will surely find it, but if you look for the bad you will just as surely find that as well. I see lots of good in both Suez and John, but neither seems to be able to see any good in each other.>>>

This has NOTHING to do with PooZ constantly attacking and insulting me because she does this to EVERYBODY, except for those few Useful Idiots that she needs as part on her alliance so she’s not all by herself. In all honesty, I could care less whenever she takes as jab at me because all I have to do is consider the source. Anybody who attacks people who are trying their best to help others has something seriously WRONG with them and that condition is known as Psychopathy!

Hasn’t anyone else noticed that PooZ ATTACKS just about everybody, especially those who are Promoting Raw Food? What do PooZ’s Actions do to this Message Board? What is “stronger than all of the armies in the world” and what do the Rulers of the World FEAR the most?

The Rulers of the World FEAR our Raw Food Message and they also FEAR what Germany and Japan PROVED to the rest of the world, which is why PooZ’s very first post on this Message Board was to ATTACK one of my posts where Hitler PROVED to the world what would happen if we STOPPED letting the Rulers of the World Print our Money and charge us Interest on it, thereby, making all of us Debt Slaves!!!

PooZ can insult me till the cows come home and I could care less, however, it’s when she ATTACKS “an idea whose time has come” that I do care about and I will defend the Truth as I see because I’m tired of watching my Species SUFFER!!!

<<<I can see the good in all of you>>>

Have you ever studied Psychopathy?

I have and when you know what to look for, Psychopaths are very easy to spot because they are very PREDICTABLE!!! I know what PooZ is going to do before she even does it and most of you guys have NOT studied Psychopathy and do NOT know what to look for.

Remember, ~4% of the population are Psychopaths - they have NO GOOD in them, they have NO EMPATHY and they swim in Chaos, which describes PooZ to the tee!

In another thread, Living Food wrote:

<<<I always thought I was very calm and peaceful but once I started doing advanced meditation I realized that I still have quite a ways to go if I want to be able to reach deep tranquility. So no TV, no radio, no music, no news, no arguing or fighting with others, no competing for personal gain, and you have to be extremely selective in what you give your attention too...even just reading the exchange of posts in this thread could impact ones ability to become completely tranquil because of all the negativity the posts embody and attract.>>>

What would you do if you were one of the “Rulers of the World”?

Would you be AFRAID of “an idea whose time has come”?

Would you be AFRAID that the rest of the world learned a valuable lesson from Hitler and that you guys might LOSE the Absolute Tool of Control - Money?

Would you send Trolls and Internet Shills to Raw Food Message Boards so they could CRAP all over the place and create Disharmony and Chaos?

Would you ATTACK everyone who WARNS the Masses about Usury by telling the Truth about what Germany and Japan did and why Hitler MUST be demonized at all costs?

Yes, Living Food, I realize that you are searching for “tranquility” in your life, but please do NOT bury your head in the sand and think that everyone has Good in them because that is the Sin of Spirituality and the Rulers of the World want you to believe that so they remain invisible!

Living Food, I don’t know what you do for a living nor do I know how you spend most of your day other than avoiding conflict, but I’ve been on the Hero’s Journey for over 25 years and I am painfully aware of the Obstacles on the Hero’s Journey.

I also agree with Joseph Campbell when he wrote in Pathways to Bliss that “Revolution doesn’t have to do with smashing something; it has to do with bringing something forth. If you spend all of your time thinking about that which you are attacking, then you are negatively bound to it. You have to find the zeal in yourself and bring that out.”

Likewise, I also agree with Friedrich Nietzsche when he wrote in Beyond Good and Evil that “Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.”

However, I also understand what Vladimir Lenin meant when we wrote, “The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”

In other words, the TRUTH has Enemies and that’s the only reason why Trolls like PooZ are here on this Message Board. This is supposed to be a Raw Food SUPPORT Message Board and PooZ does NOT SUPPORT anyone, except when she Sucks Up to what Lenin called Useful Idiots. Occasionally, PooZ will help some people when it comes to BUYING certain items, otherwise, PooZ CRAPS all over this Message Board and it’s nothing personal - I just don’t like Trolls, especially when they contribute to the SUFFERING on this planet!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2016 03:04PM by John Rose.

Date: February 06, 2016 03:24PM

TSM wrote:

<<<There are much higher level emotions than anger that can be used imo.>>>

Have you changed your beliefs?

In the past, you have mentioned that there is no hope for this planet and that we were meant to come here, SUFFER and somehow GROW from this experience.

If this is how you believe, then your comment does NOT make any sense.

Please tell me that you NO longer FALSELY believe what the Rulers of the World want us to believe and that is that there's nothing we can do about the Suffering on this planet.

Please tell me that you see the FLAW in this FALSE BELIEF and that you are willing to join the Hero's Journey so we can put an end to all of this NEEDLESS SUFFERING on this planet!!!

And finally, if you have changed your mind and you are willing to make a difference, what's the best way to help those who you have referred to in the past as "Sinners on a Lower Level"?

Think about it - if these "Sinners on a Lower Level" are really on a different level, what's the best way to Wake them Up?

Date: February 06, 2016 04:15PM

Tai wrote:

<<<I had my friend review some of those entries by John Rose and Lorraine Day and she is Jewish who went to Rabbi school (masters program). None of it phased her, even though she does believe in the holocaust.>>>

I find it interesting that you might think that your friend knows more about this subject than Lorraine and myself just because she was formally Mis-Educated!

Most people do NOT know that Satanists have usurped the Priesthood and the Educational System for over 3,000 years, which explains why your learned friend still believes in an IMPOSSIBLE event - the Jewish Holocaust.

There was NO Jewish Holocaust, but there was a German Holocaust and the very reason Jews give for remembering any Holocaust is the reason why the TRUTH has to be known!!!

I'm at a point of understanding now that drives me crazy when I see so many people believe in Falsehoods, especially since I used to believe in them too.

<<<If she was face to face with John Rose, she would be sweet as pie, because she wouldn't equate John's beliefs with JOhn as a person. People's beliefs can be based on fact or fiction. Some parts may be true and some may not be true. We weren't there. We cannot know absolutely. But what we can know is what is here in the present moment and we can strive for peace in the moment.>>>

Yes, we CAN know the TRUTH because the Jewish Holocaust is an IMPOSSIBLE Event - NOTHING ADDS UP and the German Holocaust is very well documented - watch Hellstorm - The Real Genocide of Nazi Germany (Documentary w/ Subtitles).

I also agree with you Tai that the past is the past and we need to strive for Peace in the present moment, but if we don't learn from our past, history will just keep repeating itself and we will NEVER have Peace!!!

Date: February 06, 2016 06:08PM

John Rose wrote:
Most people do NOT know that Satanists have usurped the Priesthood and the Educational System for over 3,000 years, which explains why your learned friend still believes in an IMPOSSIBLE event - the Jewish Holocaust.

Tai:
My friend is aware of infiltration by satanists. And even though satanic infiltration is prevalent, there are many factors at play that explain why Jewish people excel in certain areas. She is also aware of the archeological evidence that shows that there has been more than one human civilization on this planet, and in fact, several going back millions of years. She has gone much farther back than 3,000 years. Some people who are religious and spiritual have researched the influence of satanism far more than those who don't believe in the existence of disincarnate entitites.

Anyway, I asked her to look at the claims because I wanted to see her reaction. I wanted to see if she was offended or devastated, and she wasn't, even though she disagreed. My point in bringing her up is that she wouldn't reject you or your friendship, even though you have those beliefs. So, if she could be friendly to you and find common interests to focus on like vegetarianism and raw food, then so can a non-jewish white person.

Date: February 06, 2016 07:11PM

Tai wrote:

<<<My point in bringing her up is that she wouldn't reject you or your friendship, even though you have those beliefs. So, if she could be friendly to you and find common interests to focus on like vegetarianism and raw food, then so can a non-jewish white person.>>>

I agree 1000% and I would NOT reject her friendship either. I have absolutely NO problems with people of different colors, ethnocentricities or beliefs in any way. However, I do have problems when people interfere with other people who are suffering and are searching for the Truth whether that has to do with Money or Food.

So when I’m trying to help people understand how Hitler PROVED to the world what would happen if we STOPPED letting the Rulers of the World Print our Money and charge us Interest on it, thereby, making all of us Debt Slaves, for example, and someone starts calling me Anti-Sematic or Nazi or Brown Shirt, I know that there is a very good likelihood that this person is using a Cheap Trick right out of the Hasbara Playbook and is probably being paid to do so!

Fadi Kiblawi, ( [palestinechronicle.com] ), The Palestine Chronicle, Oct. 23, 2003. Quote: "The Hasbara Handbook prescribes fascinating instructions on attacking the messenger and avoiding the message at all costs ‘in ways that engage the emotions, and downplay rationality, in an attempt to promote’ their cause. In a section entitled ‘Name Calling,’ Israel's Jewish Agency writes, ‘Creating negative connotations by name calling is done to try and get the audience to reject a person or idea on the basis of negative associations, without allowing a real examination of that person or idea."

[www.biblebelievers.org.au]
Their only defense against the facts is to cry out "antisemitic," "Skinhead" or "Nazi," whereas the majority of those who question the Holocaust are ordinary citizens...though you would never know it from the media.
[www.biblebelievers.org.au]

I also have NO problem with people who Honestly question a Vegan Diet or a Raw Vegan Diet. It only makes sense to be skeptical and I understand Addictions and Denial better than most, but when those Dis-Honest Skeptics refuse to have an Honest Debate and they keep regurgitating the same old BS over and over again, as organic1 has done countless times over the years, I do have a problem with that because I know a lot of people are looking for any excuse to keep living in a way that has turned our Paradise into Hell and when they read what they want to hear, they may never change and will SUFFER as a result.

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: February 07, 2016 12:13AM

Pretty sure if PooZ is stabbed green stuff would ooze out.

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: February 07, 2016 01:17AM

Or probably brown stuff. Hence PooZ.

Posted by: Living Food ()
Date: February 07, 2016 09:49AM

Hi John,

I started replying to your post but quickly realized that the conversation would end up degenerating into the kind of argument I was just advising people not to get into smiling smiley Thank you for your response and for sharing your insights with me. I do not agree with everything that you said, but if we all had the same views we would miss out on the disagreements and conflicts of opinion that are a vital part of growth and learning.

Things happen as they are meant to happen, and I also realized that it is not my place to try and change the behavior or relationships between other people. If people want to change they will, and if they want to become more compassionate and tolerant they will. If not, no amount of harping will bring about any change whatsoever.

Enjoy your day John, and keep doing what you're doing to help other people smiling smiley

Date: February 07, 2016 04:19PM

<<<I started replying to your post but quickly realized that the conversation would end up degenerating into the kind of argument I was just advising people not to get into smiling smiley>>>

I disagree!!! winking smiley

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; argument an exchange of ignorance." -Robert Quillen

Date: February 07, 2016 07:18PM

Here is an interesting post about "Anger is a Gift" which is preceded by a snippet from my post just before it.

In fact, Alex just said something 3 days ago that I have never heard before regarding “Anger is a Gift” so if he is an agent, then he may very well be helping the “opposition” more than he is hurting it.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: wars of beliefs
Posted by: John Rose
Date: April 27, 2012 12:17AM

<<<One of his main roles is to promote anger. >>>

I can sure see why someone might say that, especially if they don’t know what’s going on. I can also see why someone might say that if they don’t understand what Aristotle meant in Book III Chapter 7 in "Aristotle's Rhetoric." Interestingly, when I told Alex that he reminds me of this Chapter, he used this Chapter the very next day to do something that he had not done since he’s been on the radio for 16 years and this is when I knew Alex is the real deal.

<<<Anger is a waste of energy if it is not followed by immediate satisfaction. It causes lethargy and despair >>>

Obviously, when we say that “Anger is a Gift,” we are Not talking about a waste of energy that can lead to sadness, lethargy and despair. When I heard Alex say “Anger is a Gift” the other day, I understood what he meant and since I have never heard anyone call “Anger a Gift” before, I wanted to know who said it and how it was used, so I went a googling and this is what I found…see PS below. I found this article very helpful for me on my mission to wake up the masses because I know the real solution is for all of us to heal ourselves.

So, if your idea of healing the world is for all of us to heal ourselves, then we’re on the same page. I also know that Alex is just as delusional as all of the other so-called Conspiracy Theorists, including the Zeitgeist Movement and the Thrive Movement when it comes to going Upstream far enough to put an end to this needless suffering. Most Conspiracy Theorists think that the Solution is to Expose the Psychopaths who are Ruling the World and we both know that’s only a Downstream Solution, but we do need to work Downstream and do damage control, to undo all of the harm that they have done and to make sure they don’t get away with anything else. Likewise, the Zeitgeist Movement and the Thrive Movement are just as delusional thinking that a Resource Based Economy and getting rid of Corrupt Money, respectively, is the Solution.

So does Alex use Anger for a reason?

Yes, read Book III Chapter 7 in "Aristotle's Rhetoric"…see PPS below.

Peace and Love……….John

PS Here is that article I found several days ago about “Anger is a Gift”…

[regainingfreedom.com]
The Gift of Anger

Your anger is a gift.
Zack de la Rocha (Rage Against The Machine)

Usually when people are sad, they don’t do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.
Malcolm X

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn’t it? That’s what it is to be a slave!
Blade Runner (1982)

Slavery is a metaphor for a person who is not in control of their own life, but has their choices made for them. A man decides, a slave obeys.

The slave can have two internal responses to his situation. He can be sad, and passively accept it, but mourn inside, yearning for a better world. The outcome is no change. Emotion is directed inwards, leaving the outer world untouched. Not daring to express outrage, fear constrains the slave to internalise their problems.

The other response is anger. Anger means directing emotional energy outwards, towards making positive change. Anger is forceful non-acceptance of the status quo. It mobilises and catalyses individual resources towards change. Anger overcomes the constraints of fear, resulting in action.

The slave is not allowed to be angry. That is the prerogative of the slave’s master. The slave is too fearful to show any anger to the master.

Anger in our world has a bad name, but as Zack de la Rocha said, it is a gift. A gift is something that is meant to benefit us. Anger is a gift when it is used in a focused, directed way to cut through the irrelevant and the bureaucratic, and cut to the root of a problem. Anger is the antidote to constraints. Anger doesn’t try to work within the system, it does not aim for incremental change, it does not settle for less. Anger takes what it wants.

Unfocused anger on the other hand benefits no-one. The person who is angry at the world but does not focus that anger on changing the central problem at hand is useless, a danger to themselves and innocent bystanders. The person who goes down the street smashing shop windows achieves no beneficial change in their own life. The person who explodes when someone changes lane in front of them is not solving a problem. The spouse who gets angry at a perceived slight causes puzzlement, not change. Like Don Quixote, the person with unfocused anger simply attacks windmills, not real enemies.

Focused, relevant anger is owned. It is not a wild impulse. It is not something that we disavow responsibility for. We don’t blame emotions or other circumstances. Focused anger is not like a broadaxe that is wildly flung about, but more like a powerful laser that cuts straight through to the core of the enemy. As Musashi said, think only of cutting. This means setting aside irrelevance, and being single-minded in pursuit of the goal.

The random, angry, inarticulate mob is easily disbursed. In Roman times, the mob was readily placated with bread and circuses. In our modern society, anger is controlled through handouts, drugs and television – anything to keep people as victims – irrelevant, placid and powerless. They must not think for themselves as this will focus their minds on the problem at hand – they will realise that they are controlled. They must not become angry as this is likely to become unfocused violence. At no time should they become both angry and focused, as this is the worst possible threat to the status quo.

How can anger be focused to achieve results? It is focused when anger and rationality are combined. This combination of fire and ice is the defining characteristic of those who are a threat to the status quo, and those who are able to write their own ticket in life.

Rationality is chosen when a person accepts that actions have consequences, and owns those consequences, and acts consistently to achieve the required consequences. Anger comes from having clear internal standards, which are not compromised, and by comparing actions against them, and feeling strongly enough about the discrepancy to arouse emotion and action.

The person who is fearful, or sedated by habitual inaction won’t ever get angry enough to change anything. They are scared of doing so. They will simply become sad, internalising the pain, treasuring it like it is something precious. Yet another victim. The person who is angry, and rational enough to understand the reason for the anger will be focused on the necessary change. Which will you be?
[regainingfreedom.com]

PPS Here is Book III Chapter 7 in "Aristotle's Rhetoric" preceded by those points relative to this discussion…

To express emotion, you will employ the language of anger in speaking of outrage; the language of disgust and discreet reluctance to utter a word when speaking of impiety or foulness;

Book III - Chapter 7

Your language will be appropriate if it expresses emotion and character, and if it corresponds to its subject. "Correspondence to subject" means that we must neither speak casually about weighty matters, nor solemnly about trivial ones; nor must we add ornamental epithets to commonplace nouns, or the effect will be comic, as in the works of Cleophon, who can use phrases as absurd as "O queenly fig-tree." To express emotion, you will employ the language of anger in speaking of outrage; the language of disgust and discreet reluctance to utter a word when speaking of impiety or foulness; the language of exultation for a tale of glory, and that of humiliation for a tale of pity and so in all other cases.

This aptness of language is one thing that makes people believe in the truth of your story: their minds draw the false conclusion that you are to be trusted from the fact that others behave as you do when things are as you describe them; and therefore they take your story to be true, whether it is so or not. Besides, an emotional speaker always makes his audience feel with him, even when there is nothing in his arguments; which is why many speakers try to overwhelm their audience by mere noise.

Furthermore, this way of proving your story by displaying these signs of its genuineness expresses your personal character. Each class of men, each type of disposition, will have its own appropriate way of letting the truth appear. Under "class" I include differences of age, as boy, man, or old man; of sex, as man or woman; of nationality, as Spartan or Thessalian. By "dispositions" I here mean those dispositions only which determine the character of a man's for it is not every disposition that does this. If, then, a speaker uses the very words which are in keeping with a particular disposition, he will reproduce the corresponding character; for a rustic and an educated man will not say the same things nor speak in the same way. Again, some impression is made upon an audience by a device which speech-writers employ to nauseous excess, when they say "Who does not know this?" or "It is known to everybody." The hearer is ashamed of his ignorance, and agrees with the speaker, so as to have a share of the knowledge that everybody else possesses.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

As some of y'all can see, there is a whole lot more to Anger than meets the eye!

Date: February 08, 2016 02:11AM

Living Food Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi John,
>
> I started replying to your post but quickly
> realized that the conversation would end up
> degenerating into the kind of argument I was just
> advising people not to get into smiling smiley Thank you for
> your response and for sharing your insights with
> me. I do not agree with everything that you said,
> but if we all had the same views we would miss out
> on the disagreements and conflicts of opinion that
> are a vital part of growth and learning.
>
> Things happen as they are meant to happen, and I
> also realized that it is not my place to try and
> change the behavior or relationships between other
> people. If people want to change they will, and if
> they want to become more compassionate and
> tolerant they will. If not, no amount of harping
> will bring about any change whatsoever.
>
> Enjoy your day John, and keep doing what you're
> doing to help other people smiling smiley

Nice post Living Food! I will not be getting involved in this discussion because l don't need to live in order to try and prove a point. Trying to prove that a point of view has merit can be an emotional attachment, and these type of attachments are tiring and can lead nowhere under many circumstances. You know what l am talking about Living Food. Are we going to be master of our emotions or choose to argue amongst audiences to satisfy emotional needs, and if we do so, is it wise or just a sign we are out of control because we pander to emotional attachments?

You sound like a wise man Living Food, and full of compassion and forbearance. Rising above and beyond the need to win an argument and prove a point are the actions of a very wise man because heirth rises above basic emotional instinctive needs and puts into place more noble higher level principles.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2016 02:13AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: February 08, 2016 02:37PM

Living Food said:
"Things happen as they are meant to happen", that's the biggest cop out in "new age" philosophy ever...

Date: February 08, 2016 05:33PM

TSM wrote:

<<<…l don't need to live in order to try and prove a point. …Rising above and beyond the need to win an argument and prove a point…>>>

Indeed, most people have a Need to be Right, however, I have a Desire to be Right, which is the reason why I engage in discussions in hopes to find an ERROR in my thinking or to fine-tune and tweak my Message.

For example, one of the things I came away with this discussion is that I now have 3 Ways in which Religion and Spirituality are being used against the Masses. Before this discussion I had Born of Sin and everyone has Good in them and now, I’ve added “Don’t get Angry”!

Here is part of an Audio Tape I made yesterday reflecting some of my thoughts:

Per Audio Tape JR# C-35 - 10:56 made 2-07-16:

Another way Spirituality is used against us is when we’ve been Tricked into believing Not to get Angry and yet, the Rulers of the World know that most of us won’t do anything unless we Do get Angry.

So we’ve been Tricked into believing that we’re Born of Sin, everyone has Good in them and don’t get Angry. Don’t focus on the To Do List - focus on the To Get List without understanding what’s on the To Do List to help you get to the To Get List. In other words, we want to focus on the To Get List to Motivate us to Change to do things. If we realize what we’re missing, then we can get Angry and Change what we’re doing.

Again, everything we do is to Change How we Feel - Pleasure & Pain. We can use Pain as a Motivator. We can get Angry. You can get Mad.

I’m not going to leave you alone - I want you to get MAD!

First, you got to get Mad!

“I’m a human being God damn it!!! My life has value!!!”

“I'm as Mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!”

“I'm as Mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!”

I Feel your Pain and I want you to get Mad.

You should be Mad - you’ve been Tricked - you’ve been Fooled.

First, they tell you - you were Born of Sin and yet, they tell you but we all have Good in us - just don’t get Angry.

It’s interesting how all 3 of those Lies tie into one another.

Yes, we are Born of Sin and fortunately, all of us still have some Good in us.

No, we do have a Dark Side to our Behavior and some of us have a lot of Good in us, but some of us have nothing but Bad. The Darkest of the Darkest of us, the Worst of the Worse of us, the Sickest of the Sickest of us are the ones that want us to believe that we’re all Born of Sin and there’s nothing you can do about it and everybody has got Good in them, so don’t even imagine someone doing what we’re going to do you. And whatever you do, if you find out, don’t get Angry. The last thing we want you guys to do is to get Motivated and test an idea whose time has come.

We want you to be Dis-Connected and fight amongst yourselves. And as long as you guys focus on everything Downstream, we’re OK. It’s Not what you know - it’s what you DO with what you know.

So we’ll give you some tidbits to keep you working Downstream, but we’ll sure as hell make sure no one goes Upstream, like Hitler went Upstream and Tilden and Shelton and Lindlahr and Ehret and Wigmore and countless others who’ve gone Upstream and got Re-Connected.

Those who have lots of experience helping others and wanting to help more soon understand the Obstacles and it’s almost a waste of time trying to have discussions with the average person about these Obstacles because they haven’t put any thought into it. However, if you get a smart person who is Willing to think about it and has got a good imagination and the ability to conceptualize and has, well, it depends on how many other Pieces of the Puzzle they have - I guess if you have enough, then you are more Willing to listen to something like this. But what if you have none? Does the Frontal Lobe Shut Down?

Obviously, some people are going to give some valuable Feedback. In fact, sometimes you’ll hear a perspective the way you need to hear it.

I should ask people like Apu and Cam and others who have watched my Videos to have them tell me or summarize it for me. Give me a book report. Give me a Video report. Let me hear your version of what I say. Say what you’ve learned from me in your own way. How would you sum up everything I’ve said to you in as few words as possible and/or as explicitly as possible?

[Here are some highlights from the article above that have been slightly rearranged.]

Anger is forceful non-acceptance of the status quo. It mobilizes and catalyzes individual resources towards change. Anger overcomes the constraints of fear, resulting in action.

Anger in our world has a bad name, but Anger is a gift when it is used in a focused, directed way to cut through the irrelevant and the bureaucratic, and cut to the root of the problem. Anger is the antidote to constraints. Anger doesn’t try to work within the system, it does not aim for incremental change, it does not settle for less. Anger takes what it wants! Unfocused anger on the other hand benefits no-one.

So how can anger be focused to achieve results? It is focused when anger and rationality are combined. The combination of fire and ice is the defining characteristic of those who are a threat to the status quo, and those who are able to write their own ticket in life.

The person who is angry and rational enough to understand the reason for the anger will be focused on the necessary change. The person who is fearful or sedated by habitual inaction won’t even get angry enough to change anything. They are scared of doing so. They will simply become sad, internalizing the pain, treasuring it like it is something precious, yet another victim.

So, which will you be - Fearful or Angry?

[End of C-35] [1484 words]

Date: February 08, 2016 05:54PM

NuNativs wrote:

<<<Living Food said:
"Things happen as they are meant to happen", that's the biggest cop out in "new age" philosophy ever...>>>

Indeed, there is a Dark Side to Religion and Spirituality and when people say things like "Things happen as they are meant to happen," it can’t get any DARKER!!! This is exactly what the “Powers that Be” want us to believe.

It’s just like we’re all Born of Sin and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Or…

There is No Suffering!

Or…

There is No Right or Wrong!

BULL SHITE!!!

All of these are False Beliefs that are designed to take away our Responsibility and here are a couple of my Videos that explain this in more detail…

The Germ Theory of Disease & Born of Sin…

Did Jesus Die For You

The Dark Side of Reincarnation

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have a Desire to be Right, as opposed to a Need to be Right, and I LOVE it whenever someone can show me a Flaw in my thinking!

Date: February 08, 2016 06:10PM

depends on what you mean by suffering. mental or physical

of course physical suffering or pain exists

but mental suffering is unnecessary

mental suffering implies non acceptance of reality

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables