Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Need lots of support, and help
Posted by: pelagia ()
Date: February 24, 2016 09:21PM

Ok, I think most here could relate to me when I say I've been following Robert Morse and Freelee. I really do believe Morse more, as everything he says makes sense, but I guess I do not want to believe it because I am in a bad place, and I'm not like one of them that would just *poof* go healthy in a week, even a month, or even a year...

For the previous year I have been doing lots of fruit and raw food, but still been eating a little bit more to the raw-till-4 side, with sweet potato at night, or even corn/rice pasta, and quinoa. Sometimes, all raw though. Many month of the summer I was raw. I felt ok, but I have had really bad stomach issues since I was about 14. I was vegetarian since 12... with lots of dairy eye rolling smiley

For the past weeks, I started doing less raw... and more oats, chickpea etc... and it has just been going downhill. Now I went back to eating very clean and near mono-mealing, with mainly melons, kiwis, mangoes and bananas... but my stomach is all to hell. The other day I ate a raw salad with: spinach, zuchini, beetroot, green onions, mixed herbs, tomato, sundried tomato etc. and I thought I'd die, like I had knives in my stomach. So now I am totally put off from that. I don't feel like barely eating anymore, even less fruit has gone in because I start burping, it feels like my stomach can't handle anything. My, *ahem* @#$%&, is mostly like pebbles, but lots of it. I got to the toilet at least two times a day, but in the morning I have a *proper* fruity floater... I have lots of gas though.

If anyone is interested in dr. Morse studies; I have true blue eyes, but they are all brown with just the blue shining through in the nerve rings.

I don't know if I should maybe do a complete fasting with just lemon juice or so. I feel so mucused, I'm wondering if clean vegan (cooked) foods can really do this... on one hand I want to eat like freelee, but I feel like @#$%& doing so? :-( I am scared of getting deficiencies, but at the same thing - I think my body absorbs nutrients very poorly. I have gained weight since I started eating this way, but I only have a BMI of 19 and don't really seem to get away from there. I used to have a 18 BMI, and that is where I think I ideally should be. My stomach is so swollen all the time...

I would appreciate any help and advice from you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Need lots of support, and help
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: February 25, 2016 04:01AM

Hi. Every body has blue eyes. People with brown eyes have blue eyes but with extra protective pigments (good). People should try to get brown eyes (better) instead of blue eyes (worse). Brown to blue means many cell deaths.

Posted by: pelagia ()
Date: February 25, 2016 11:36AM

Hmm ok, but that wasn't really my focus...

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: February 25, 2016 05:37PM

What is your fat intake? Could it be too low? I was reading about how fat aids in digestion (I think I got that right).

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: February 26, 2016 03:41AM

gut flora probably needs to be restored

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables