Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Fruits Do NOT Cause Problems...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 27, 2016 02:29PM

- they Expose Problems!!!

[youtu.be]
3:23 MM
Let me take a look at this here and see what’s going on because the Program - Fruits, Berries and Melons - they don’t Cause Problems - they Expose Problems.

[youtu.be]
17:11 MM
The Fruit is just Exposing the Truth.

[youtu.be]
2:30 MM
So that’s part of the Problem. The other thing, of course, and I want to get into Foods today to be honest with you. I’ll try to cover a couple of your questions, but I think we need to cover some Foods - we never really done per se that and it’s really important. But I want you to think about a Magician for a minute. There’s a Magician and he’s getting you to look over here (right hand), right? He’s getting you to look over here (right hand) while he’s doing his thing, but over here (left hand) is where the real workings are, where the Truth is, where what’s reality, how the set-up is to the Trick. And so, we always look over here (right hand) and that’s just what this is about. We always Blame the Raw Foods for the Problems. We always Blame the Fruit. We always Blame the Foods for doing it. That’s the Magician looking over here (right hand), so we’re Blaming the Foods.

What we don’t understand is the Human Body. What we don’t understand is Toxicity, Acidosis, the Lymph System and what type of Diet does it really take to Clean this System Out. This is where the Problems lie - Not in Blaming the Diet, oh, this Diet didn’t work for me - I need to go over and get back to the Paleo Diet or I need to Eat all of these Gallons of Raw Milk and Cream and Butter and all of this. Uh-uh, uh-uh, that’s a Magician’s Trick looking over here (right hand) Blaming the Diet. The reality is within the Individual and this Gigantic Sewage System. It’s very difficult, my friends, to move Lymph. 4:07 MM

[youtu.be]
4:31 MM
And understanding these issues are important and why this guy (left hand) still had Balding, why he has Lost his Teeth and they Blamed it, again, over here (right hand) on the Diet. That’s a beautiful Illusion, but it isn’t Truth. Truth is much more serious than that and that is the Body’s Lymphatic System and what Acids are doing to you. And on a Raw Food Diet, you’re going to get New Hair, you’re going to get Rebuilding of Teeth, on the process, you could have some Healing Crises that would take some off, there’s no question because remember this, the Body always Dumps its Weaknesses. 5:10 MM

[youtu.be]
32:13 MM
There are some of you who are too sensitive to Fruits, OK, go slow, go slow, get your Adrenals up. It isn’t that the Foods are Bad. Here’s the Illusion again - Blame the Foods - Blame the Foods.

No, don’t Blame the Foods - Blame your Body - Blame where you are at in your Genetic Stance and in your Lymph Systems - that’s where the gig is at - Not in the Foods. The problem with the Foods is we don’t have good quality Foods in America, except for some farmers. 32:40 MM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fruits Do NOT Cause Problems...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 27, 2016 04:52PM

Here are some more GREAT Videos by Dr. Morse, including my notes...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
The Great Lymphatic System…
Posted by: John Rose
Date: February 27, 2016 10:46AM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
The ILLUSION of Deficiencies…
Date: February 27, 2016 11:01AM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
There’s NO Such Thing as Diseases!!!
Date: February 27, 2016 11:19AM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Lymph Nodes, Baldness & Brain Fog...
Date: February 27, 2016 11:28AM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Everything You Need to Know About Foods!!!
Date: February 27, 2016 11:35AM

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables