Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Everything You Need to Know About Foods!!!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 27, 2016 04:35PM

Here’s another GREAT Video by Dr. Morse…

[www.youtube.com]
Dr. Robert Morse - Everything you need to know about foods
41:03 Minute Video

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
2:30 MM
So that’s part of the Problem. The other thing, of course, and I want to get into Foods today to be honest with you. I’ll try to cover a couple of your questions, but I think we need to cover some Foods - we never really done per se that and it’s really important. But I want you to think about a Magician for a minute. There’s a Magician and he’s getting you to look over here (right hand), right? He’s getting you to look over here (right hand) while he’s doing his thing, but over here (left hand) is where the real workings are, where the Truth is, where what’s reality, how the set-up is to the Trick. And so, we always look over here (right hand) and that’s just what this is about. We always Blame the Raw Foods for the Problems. We always Blame the Fruit. We always Blame the Foods for doing it. That’s the Magician looking over here (right hand), so we’re Blaming the Foods.

What we don’t understand is the Human Body. What we don’t understand is Toxicity, Acidosis, the Lymph System and what type of Diet does it really take to Clean this System Out. This is where the Problems lie - Not in Blaming the Diet, oh, this Diet didn’t work for me - I need to go over and get back to the Paleo Diet or I need to Eat all of these Gallons of Raw Milk and Cream and Butter and all of this. Uh-uh, uh-uh, that’s a Magician’s Trick looking over here (right hand) Blaming the Diet. The reality is within the Individual and this Gigantic Sewage System. It’s very difficult, my friends, to move Lymph. 4:07 MM

[youtu.be]
4:31 MM
And understanding these issues are important and why this guy (left hand) still had Balding, why he has Lost his Teeth and they Blamed it, again, over here (right hand) on the Diet. That’s a beautiful Illusion, but it isn’t Truth. Truth is much more serious than that and that is the Body’s Lymphatic System and what Acids are doing to you. And on a Raw Food Diet, you’re going to get New Hair, you’re going to get Rebuilding of Teeth, on the process, you could have some Healing Crises that would take some off, there’s no question because remember this, the Body always Dumps its Weaknesses. 5:10 MM

[youtu.be]
6:15 MM
So let’s look at some things here for a minute in terms of Food Sources. You know, again, this is Detoxification and somehow, the Fruit understanding and the Fasting got lost in this barrage of Hippocrates and all these people, Cousens, who are teaching against Fruits and pumping up the Vegetables. That would put us in the line of Herbivores and I think if you sit down and realistically look at Herbivores, Horses, Cows, Elephants, Rhinoceros, Giraffes, we don’t fit into that syndrome at all. We have nothing like those vertebrae. We don’t have a gut that’s near the length of that. We don’t have the multiple stomachs. We don’t have the grinding teeth for the cellulose. There’s nothing in the Homan Sapiens that represents that. And when we go and we think Grasses have more Nutrition than Berries, something is wrong with that because Berries actually have far more Nutrition than Grass. And yet, you’ll get an Herbivore chewing down on that Grass - nobody messes with Wild Stallions, unless you have a rope or a gun or something like that. They are some of these Animals that are so strong that you better hope that they’re loving and, of course, most Herbivores are loving, of course, because they’re NOT Meat Eaters. 7:30 MM

[youtu.be]
8:05 MM
Well, let’s look at a simplistic look at some of these Foods - Meat! All you have to do is get a knife and cut off a piece of your meat somewhere, cut a piece of your hindquarters, cut a piece of yourself off, that’s exactly what Meat is. It’s a bunch of Cells and 2 Fluids and that holds True with every Creature - a bunch of Cells and 2 Fluids and that’s what you call Healthy. 8:26 MM

8:26 MM
Well, the problem is that, as soon as something dies, Putrefaction, in terms of Meat and Blood, comes setting in. Putrefaction, you can smell that pretty quick. How fast does Fish stink when you pull it out of the Water? Pretty quick, uh? And we consider that Nutritious. We don’t, but some people do. What do we got? We got a bunch of Amino Acids that have become peptides and poly peptides forming Proteins. Well now, it’s funny how the Body has to then, re-break that all down to Amino Acids, doesn’t it because Tissue is formed from Proteins or Amino Acids, right? And then, Amino Acids then forms the peptides and the poly peptides and the Protein, the Meat, the Structure. But when we go to Eat that Structure, what are we Eating?

We’re Eating Dead Tissue. We’re Eating a Structure that’s breaking down and rotting and we like that.

The Blood, of course, whoa! Have you ever smelled Blood, Putrefactive Blood?

Not Good!

Did you ever smell a Human dying?

Not Good! Not Good!

But we like that - matter of fact, ask most farmers, most people like Aged Beef - that’s 6 months - not 2 or 3 - that’s 6 months hanging on the hoof. We just cut off the mold, of course, that which is trying to break it down because God needs those atoms, of course, and yet, we consider that Good for you. High Phosphorus - High Iron - Low Calcium - Magnesium - the opposite of what we want. If you go back and look at properly raised Vegetables and Fruits and Berries, you will find properly and properly picked ripe. So we’ll set that as the Foundation. We already know we have crap Foods in America. 10:13 MM

[youtu.be]
10:49 MM
There’s nothing designed on a Human that would give you an indication you’re a Meat Eater. You don’t have the Desire to Rip something apart and matter of fact, unless it’s on the barbee, gang, gang, gang, unless you put some spices or cook the crap out of it or whatever, it doesn’t taste good. 11:05 MM

[youtu.be]
11:15 MM
Well, most Fruits and Vegetables are 70-80% Base Chemistry - that’s your Calcium, Magnesium, your Sodium, your Potassium, your Zinc - these are the Alkaline Chemistries and only 20% Acid Chemistry. The Ratio is dominate on the Base Chemistry Side. The Ratio of the Air on this Planet is dominate Base rapidly becoming Acidic and look at what’s happening.

[youtu.be]
14:00 MM
All of these different levels of pHs affect everything - it’s amazing and it’s beyond comprehension. We in Biochemistry all disagree, remember, and basically, work on theories. Well, we don’t have to go there because it’s easy to see in Clinical Practice what Raw Foods do to people and nowhere are you going to find Cooked Foods better than Raw Foods. Only when you’re Detoxifying too rapidly and you want to slow it down or you want the Body to stop Healing itself, then Eat Cooked Food because it’s dead. 14:33 MM

[youtu.be]
15:00 MM
Beans - what’s Healthy about a bean? It’s a Dormat Food - it has High Enzyme Inhibitors to keep it from sprouting, which creates High Phytic Acid, which is very antagonistic to Calcium. 15:12 MM

[youtu.be]
16:20 MM
Milk, alright, if you pasteurize it, it’s only a few molecules away from plastic.

[youtu.be]
20:40 MM
So I hope this helps you to understand that a Raw Food Diet is superior in every single way in its Chemistry and in its Physics, in its Electro-Magnetic Energies, it is always superior. This is the Magic Trick - it is your Body that is the Problem because we’ve been Eating Diets like that gentlemen is Eating with all the Milks and all the Butters and all the Meats and all the Eggs - that’s how Humans got to this Level of Cell Decay. Humans are at the Worst Level ever seen, there’s no question, but the Lymph Systems … you’re seeing these Lymph Systems in people just a total mess. 21:28 MM

[youtu.be]
23:40 MM
So this is some of the Problems that we face here - the unawareness and Blaming Fruits and Vegetables and Berries and Melons - that’s got to be the Problem - I’m Losing my Teeth and I’m Losing my Hair - they’ve got have done it. Now my Hair is growing back because I’m Eating Meat and all of that. You’re stimulating yourself - these are High Stimulants and you’re going to find that you reach a plateau and now, the Hair is going to rapidly go off the other way. 24:06 MM

[youtu.be]
26:24 MM
So I’m trying to educate and bring us all along here so you guys don’t get caught up in the Smoke Screen, the Illusion, oh, it’s the Diet, it’s the Fruits that are doing this, it’s the Berries and Melons, it’s the Vegetables - I need to go over here and go back into the Paleo Diet - I need to go back in here and Eat a lot of Meat and stuff like that. 26:44 MM

[youtu.be]
27:44 MM
People are Herd Cattle and they’ve been Herded down a road that the World Health Organization wants you to be Herded down, like the World Banks Herding us down the road they want us to Monetarily. And we’re walking down accepting everything they’re doing - they’re Manipulating everything - they’re making all of the Crises happen. 28:02 MM

[youtu.be]
30:25 MM
And it just takes a while to get everybody on board to get this Anionic, Dehydrated, Coagulated Fluid called the Lymph System up and moving properly and getting the Adrenals to get the Kidneys to Filter again.

[youtu.be]
32:13 MM
There are some of you who are too sensitive to Fruits, OK, go slow, go slow, get your Adrenals up. It isn’t that the Foods are Bad. Here’s the Illusion again - Blame the Foods - Blame the Foods. No, don’t Blame the Foods - Blame your Body - Blame where you are at in your Genetic Stance and in your Lymph Systems - that’s where the gig is at - Not in the Foods. The problem with the Foods is we don’t have good quality Foods in America, except for some farmers. 32:40 MM

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables