Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Nascent Iodine
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: March 14, 2016 05:50PM

I bought this nascent iodine this weekend:

[www.magnascent.com]

It tastes like seaweed or sea water, but it's from the iodine "crystal" or rock. The medium is alcohol. The color is red

They were saying that Alex Jones' purple nascent iodine doesn't work as well because of the glycerin base.

One drop is 400 mcg.

I learned that iodine is a controlled substance:

[www.federalregister.gov]

My teacher Datis Kharrazian dug up a lot of disturbing information about iodine and autoimmune thyroid disorders, but nascent iodine seems a bit different to regular iodine. I will be digging deeper into this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nascent Iodine
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 14, 2016 07:21PM

Tai, I bought some 1% "detoxified iodine crystal in ethyl alcohol" almost exactly 5 years ago (due to the Fukushima catastrophe) but never took it because my brother told me he had just lost a 34 year old woman with no known allergies on the operating table because she turned out to be allergic to iodine. He said it's rare but it happens. That's why I'm going with just seaweed for iodine.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: March 14, 2016 07:29PM

There is a lot more to learn about iodine and I am just learning about the different types, including potassium iodide.
FOr example, I learned that LUgol's is a combo of iodine and potassium iodide and people often react to the potassium iodide.

What were details of that lady's death?

SOme vegans don't view seaweed as vegan. Not everyone will eat seaweed for their iodine.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 14, 2016 07:44PM

Tai Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There is a lot more to learn about iodine and I am
> just learning about the different types, including
> potassium iodide.
> FOr example, I learned that LUgol's is a combo of
> iodine and potassium iodide and people often react
> to the potassium iodide.
>
> What were details of that lady's death?
>
> SOme vegans don't view seaweed as vegan. Not
> everyone will eat seaweed for their iodine.

I didn't ask for more details. Since I had already had a reaction myself after iodine was injected into my salivary gland for x-ray imaging the word "death" was enough for me to hear at that time. The reaction I had was delayed. I couldn't see out of my eye on the side the iodine was injected on for three days for some reason.

I'll ask him next time I talk to him for more details on the woman's death and if he has any more news of that kind to relay. I think I remember him saying she was a redhead and something about that but I'm not sure. I'll ask him about that, too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables