Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Jamie Oliver Goes Vegan + Dr. Greger Replaces Dr. Stork!!!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 03, 2016 02:40PM

OMG!!!

I almost don't believe my ears!!!

Could this really be happening???

I LOVE IT!!!

[www.youtube.com]
Jamie Oliver Goes Vegan + Dr. Greger Replaces Dr. Stork
4:26 Minute Video

Published on Mar 31, 2016

The entire chain of Jamie's Italian has gone plant based! Dr. Greger of Nutritionfacts.org steps up to replace Dr. Travis Stork, who is taking a leave of absence from the Doctors TV show. And Durianrider announces that he is cleaning up his act!

Re: Jamie Oliver Goes Vegan + Dr. Greger Replaces Dr. Stork!!!
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: April 04, 2016 12:48AM

Aprils fools 3 days ago

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 04, 2016 03:13PM

Yes, I should have known better. The "Powers that Be" would NEVER let Dr. Greger on TV, especially since the "Powers that Be" own and control the Media.

Since it was published on 3-31-16, I didn't think about April Fools Day and I didn't notice that they said it was for "the April 1 edition of Plant Based News." I also usually check out the comments section to most Videos I watch, but I hardly watch these 2 guys and I didn't even look at the comments section.

I guess I was just doing a little "Wishful Thinking"!

Thanks for the heads up Panchito.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: April 07, 2016 02:29AM

[www.minds.com]

Native American Council offers amnesty to 220 million undocumented whites

A council of Native American leaders has offered partial amnesty to the estimated 220 million illegal white immigrants living in the United States. The "white" problem has been a topic of much debate in the Native American community for centuries, and community leaders have decided the time has come to properly address it.*

Daily Currant reports, "At a meeting of the Native Peoples Council (NPC) in Albuquerque, New Mexico yesterday, Native American leaders considered several proposals on the future of this continent's large, unauthorized European population. The elders ultimately decided to extend a pathway to citizenship for those without criminal backgrounds."

"We are prepared to offer White people the option of staying on this continent legally and applying for citizenship," explains Chief Wamsutta of the Wampanoag nation. "In return, they must pay any outstanding taxes and give back the land stolen from our ancestors.

"Any white person with a criminal record, however, will be deported in the next 90 days back to their ancestral homeland. Rush Limbaugh will be going to Germany. Justin Bieber will depart for Canada. And the entire cast of Jersey Shore will be returning to Italy."

Illegal white immigration has been rapidly increasing for nearly 400 years from the European countries of France, Spain and England. These illegals have ravished the land and colonized areas occupied by the natives.

Some white supporters claim the immigrants are a blessing, arguing that they take all of the menial white-collar jobs that the natives don't even want. 'What native would want to have a cushy salary and a corner office as an accountant, or the excess of power as senator or fortune-500 CEO,?' they claim.

Others are not so forgiving. "Why can't we just deport all of the Whites back to Europe?" asks Ité Omácau of the Lakota people. "They're just a drain on our economy anyway. They came over here to steal our resources because they're too lazy to develop their own back home... I can't believe we're just going to let them pay a fine. They should get to the back of the line like everybody else -- behind the Mexicans."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables