Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Durianrider - Death of a cancer patient
Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: May 29, 2016 09:04AM

Shame on him, Freelee and all the followers/enablers:
[youtu.be]

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Durianrider - Death of a cancer patient
Date: May 29, 2016 01:56PM

Also, the original video by Jen's partner:
[youtu.be]

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 29, 2016 08:19PM

People say stupid things all the time. Only by giving it attention does a problem arise. What does fighting and defending cause? What brnefit was gained?

Date: May 30, 2016 02:35AM

for all the blamers, shamers, haters...

[youtu.be]

no i don't agree with everything he has said or done, nor do i agree with everything anybody does. but at least don't be so biased and shallow as to not understand where the person is coming from, and how it's also the fault of the person fighting against him that escalates the situation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2016 02:35AM by fresh.

Date: May 30, 2016 03:06AM

this is the same victim, no responsibility nonsense gosia put out there when her friend "followed" their advice and didn't do well.

instead of taking responsibility, she wants to blame others

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 30, 2016 03:24AM

Right, fresh!

I get the feeling DurianRider didn't know Jen from Adam at the start, didn't know that it was legit, so he was just spouting off about people asking for money; how it could be a scam, don't trust them. And Jen's boyfriend seized the opportunity to pounce on 'Durianrider' because he's such a big deal 'celebrity' - lol - and the boyfriend's milking it - pretty shameful on his part if you ask me.

Date: May 30, 2016 03:31AM

i'm surprised someone agrees with me....winking smiley

Date: May 30, 2016 03:47AM

rawgosia
Shame on him, Freelee and all the followers/enablers:

lol - thanks for the blast from the past, Gosia. Manufactured raw food personality drama.

That would be all those who follow and gossip about the Raw Food YouTube Personalities. Who search through, pick apart and spin what the personalities say, and then make their own YouTube video on their angle on what that person 'meant' so as to make more drama and promote themselves. And then the obligatory commenting on the comments. And finally 'the (twisted) story' lands on the raw food forum where more followers/enablers aka 'gossips' can feed on the hype and discuss 'the personalities'. Cult of personality.

Who cares.

I don't like seeing everyone piling on DurianRider if he was innocent, but spreading the gossip and seizing the opportunity to tear apart a raw food personality is just too tempting for some people.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2016 03:48AM by Jennifer.

Date: May 30, 2016 06:49AM

Jennifer, shame on you for trivializing this and calling it gossip. Shame on you for defending a heartless bully. "lol" ? Someone died. There is nothing to lol about. Shame on you.

Fresh, shame on you for asking people to be passive and silent about something that has to be called out. Shame on you for saying that the victim should take responsibility.

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Date: May 30, 2016 06:49AM

Date: May 30, 2016 08:02AM

Durianrder & Freelee may wish for this to be forgotten. To Mitch, Jen's partner, this clearly is not the case:
[inadarktime.blogspot.com.au]

You can support Mitch by spreading the message that such unexcusable behaviour should not be tolerated. Yes, apology is needed, at the minimum. And more, a lot more I suggest.

You can read about Mitch here:
[911survivor.blogspot.com.au]

This is heart breaking, but let us learn something from it. Condoning/ignoring heartless bullies, being a paasive bystander, is not OK. Don't gossip about it. Do something about it. Do not be silent. Speak up.

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Date: May 30, 2016 02:10PM

lol - Mitch is too much! He's also milking 9/11 for all it's worth to make himself look good - that's his claim to fame.

"Not all 9/11 responders wore a uniform; a number of them were civilians who rushed to the scene to assist in whatever way they could."

"I will focus on civilians, on people.. sadly no one else seems to care about them at this moment.. "

Yeah, right - you're the only guy who cared about them eye rolling smiley

Oh, but I didn't know he had a mental illness...

"I suffer from a serious illness called Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) from my work at Ground Zero and 9/11"

"your work" - it sounds like you jumped in and messed around with some debris.

Now I get it - he's also asking for money -

[www.gofundme.com]

[www.facebook.com]

So DurianRider talking about scammers asking for money struck a nerve.

lol

So he's a superhero for appearing at 'ground zero' -

[magick323.wix.com]

"After its release, 'Mitch Tru: In Your Head' became known as the 9/11 album." Only in his world - lol

He cracks me up. He should be in public relations because he sure can promote himself - by using others' misfortunes.

I call BS on half the stuff he says about his involvement in 911 -

[911survivor.blogspot.com]

Gosia said:

rawgosia
You can support Mitch by spreading the message that such unexcusable behaviour should not be tolerated. Yes, apology is needed, at the minimum. And more, a lot more I suggest.

'support Mitch'. What has mitch got to do with DurianRider and Jen.

Long story short - Durianrider was questioning Jen's story of needing money to pay for cancer treatments, so we're supposed to 'support' (give him money) Mitch becuase he was supposedly 'a first responder' at 911.

It's morphed into give money to Mitch. lol

Shame, shame, shame.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2016 02:11PM by Jennifer.

Posted by: bluespixie ()
Date: May 30, 2016 05:32PM

Regardless to the boyfriend's character, I'm sure DR can make his point about a subject without directly insulting someone.

i.e.
talking about scammers = fine.
naming someone/assuming they are lying about their sickness on a public platform = not okay

Date: May 30, 2016 05:47PM

Keep trying to shame people , see how far it gets you.

How did dr hurt Jen? How?

Date: May 30, 2016 11:18PM

bluespixie, that's right, THANK you for saying this.

Healthy responses to the issue (as opposed to condoning/ignoring/enabling) which I found reassuring:
[youtu.be]
[youtu.be]
[youtu.be]

Yes, there are vegans whose heart and mind is in the right place.

To bystanders: there is a lot you can do. The worst thing you could do is to IGNORE. Even if do as little as to say, I do not condone this sort of behaviour, you are helping a lot, by showing that you care. Sometimes it can take one person to change the dynamics. This is needed to change the culture in which bullying is ignored. Thank you!

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Date: May 30, 2016 11:46PM

once again, gosia appears unable to answer simple questions that expose her lack of logic.

1.how did he hurt her?

2. I never said that nobody should respond to him regarding this. we can often have an impact on others by sharing our view. in fact in the video, that you likely didn't watch, he already acknowledged that he said some things that he perhaps should not have said. we all do.

3. your blaming and shaming is condescending and is a continuation of your wanting to control others, not take responsibility and force them to your view. your accusations of "blaming the victim" are off the mark and ignorant.

4. is it your intention to control all the people of the world when they do things that you disagree with? or is it just durianrider, whom you seem to have quite an obsession with?

Date: May 30, 2016 11:56PM

the guy in the first video said "this time it harmed somebody's life to the point where she actually died"

anyone, explain to me how what DR said that HARMED HER LIFE TO THE POINT THAT SHE DIED.

EXPLAIN IT TO ME...

if you're gonna say that people didn't contribute to her because he said so

or that he should have contributed to her, then perhaps you should consider that he was not obligated to contribute to her, just like he is not obligated to contribute to the thousands of people who die every day. and the people who didn't contribute because they were influenced by his offhand remark, they don't have their own brains?

i trust you have some other reason?

Date: May 31, 2016 12:04AM

Gosia said:

This is needed to change the culture in which bullying is ignored.

I wouldn't call DurianRider's response to Jen 'bullying'. Maybe jumping to conclusions or misinformed, misguided opinion.

Also, Gosia, btw, the 'lol' thing - for the record, I was 'lol'ing at how you brought back the Obsession with YouTube Personality Manufactured Drama.

I said:

lol - thanks for the blast from the past, Gosia. Manufactured raw food personality drama.

And you intimated that I was 'lol' ing at the fact that Jen died!

You said to me:

"lol" ? Someone died. There is nothing to lol about. Shame on you.

Would that be a form of 'bullying' on your part right there, by any chance? Or just plain 'false accusation'?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2016 12:08AM by Jennifer.

Date: May 31, 2016 12:30AM

rawgosia

Healthy responses to the issue (as opposed to condoning/ignoring/enabling) which I found reassuring:
[youtu.be]
[youtu.be]
[youtu.be]

Yes, there are vegans whose heart and mind is in the right place.

No, these are vegans who are trying to make a name for themselves as YouTube Personalities by spinning the words of and glomming onto the coattails of the popular YouTube 'celebrities', wannabes who only wish they were as relevant or popular as DurianRider or whoever they're feeding off.

Date: May 31, 2016 12:32AM

you and jen and lawrence give the alleged bully power by playing into it

why do you care what he says? why did jen or her boyfriend?

you're like a nun rapping the knuckles of some schoolboy

again i repeat

will you continue to avoid and show lack of integrity by failing to answer a simple question regarding your post?

" explain to me how what DR said that HARMED HER LIFE TO THE POINT THAT SHE DIED."

if you can't answer the question, then your accusations have no BASIS

Date: May 31, 2016 11:11AM

I will throw here also some related useful information, very helpful in attacking the issue of bullying. There is a lot of educational material as well as research on the topic, so I will give just a few bits.

A bystander is someone who sees or knows about bullying or other forms of violence that is happening to someone else; they can either be part of the problem (hurtful bystander) or part of the solution (helpful bystander).

Bystanders can act in different ways when they see or know about bullying:
1. Some bystanders take the side of the bully by laughing at the victim, encouraging the bully or by passing on text messages or messages on social media sites like Facebook and YouTube.
2. Some bystanders will give silent approval or encourage the bully by looking on.
3. Some bystanders may watch or know about the bullying but don’t do anything. They may not know what to do or are scared. This group of bystanders knows that bullying is not ok.
4. Some bystanders will be supportive and take safe action to stop the bully, find help or support the victim.

More on what you can do here:
[www.humanrights.gov.au]

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Date: May 31, 2016 01:04PM

Hey, I don't like bullies, either. I'm a big proponent of calling them out on their BS tactics and exposing it to the light of day - lol

DurianRider may bully people at times - I wouldn't know because I don't go around thinking of, checking out, following, getting worked up about and gossiping about his or any other Raw Food YouTube Drama-Creating Personalities (that's so weird of a thing to do) - but I don't call this situation bullying on his part.

Date: May 31, 2016 04:57PM

Once again, Gosia avoids the actual nitty gritty details to advance her agenda

" explain to me how what DR said that HARMED HER LIFE TO THE POINT THAT SHE DIED."

if you can't answer the question, then your accusations have no BASIS

I found an appropriate article for Gosia

I've underlined the aspects that Gosia is displaying...

Control freaks rarely know that they are one. They believe that they are helping people with their "constructive criticism" or taking over a project because "no one else will do it right."

They don't see their controlling behaviors as symptoms of what's really going on--their own anxiety has run amuck.

Want to know if you're a control freak? Here are eight signs for your self-diagnosing pleasure.

You believe that if someone would change one or two things about themselves, you'd be happier. So you try to "help them" change this behavior by pointing it out, usually over and over.
You micromanage others to make them fit your (often unrealistic) expectations. You don't believe in imperfection and you don't think anyone else should either.
You judge others' behavior as right or wrong and passive-aggressively withhold attention until they fall in line with your expectations. Sitting in silent judgment is a master form of control.
You offer "constructive criticism" as a veiled attempt to advance your own agenda.
You change who you are or what you believe so that someone will accept you. Instead of just being yourself, you attempt to incept others by managing their impression of you.
You present worst-case scenarios (SOMEONE DIED!) in an attempt to influence someone away from certain behaviors and toward others. This is also called fear mongering.
You have a hard time with ambiguity and being OK with not knowing something.
You intervene on behalf of people by trying to explain or dismiss their behaviors to others.
You believe that if you can change another person's undesirable behavior, then you will be happier or more fulfilled. You make someone else responsible for how you feel.

The thing is, you are only responsible for you. The road to better relationships always starts with you. Rather than attempt to control everyone else, work on becoming a better version of yourself. Here are a few ideas:

Be vulnerable with people.
Never compromise your self-respect by altering your core beliefs.
Be realistic about your expectations of others.
Quit the passive-aggressive nonsense--be direct.
Accept that a large portion of life is laced with unknowns.
Embrace confrontation--it really is sometimes the only thing you can do.
Take responsibility for your own happiness.
If you work on your own improvement instead of trying to control others, healthier relationships at work, as well as everywhere else, will then come to you as a result.

Date: May 31, 2016 05:13PM

rawgosia
Also, the original video by Jen's partner:
[youtu.be]

The video above consists of two facts, among others.

1. Mitch Tru is the one who initially made what under the circumstances could be considered (and was considered) a threat to durianrider for his comments. that is what prompted talk about a handgun.

2. Mitch is projecting his pain about his partners crisis upon durianrider and who claims that he and Jen's family deserve an apology from durianrider. An APOLOGY!? WHAT does he gain by an apology? That makes everything ok?

That's what I mean by taking responsibility . There was no reason at all for Mitch to give anything durianrider any credence or attention. Nothing was to be gained and there is no harm in someone saying what was said. Show me the harm!
There was no governmental body arresting Jen after being accused of lying.

AS opposed to ACTUAL harm, like was perpetrated upon me by people lying about the education of my children causing the government to bring me to court. That is ACTUAL harm!, not imagined harm

(Whether durianrider should have said it or whether he had clickbait as motivation is irrelevant - YOU CANNOT CONTROL WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE SAYING, YOU CAN ONLY SPEAK YOUR own truth)

Date: May 31, 2016 07:33PM

Gosia, would you please post the original video of DurianRider ranting about the Bella-type scam - the one where he's wearing the yellow t-shirt with bikes in the background. I've only seen excerpts of the original DR video in the other aspiring youtube personalities' videos, but I'd like to see the complete original DurianRider video where he committed the alleged transgression.

Date: June 01, 2016 04:08AM

rawgosia
Jennifer, shame on you for trivializing this and calling it gossip. Shame on you for defending a heartless bully. "lol" ? Someone died. There is nothing to lol about. Shame on you.

Fresh, shame on you for asking people to be passive and silent about something that has to be called out. Shame on you for saying that the victim should take responsibility.

more specifically...

1. you haven't shown that he is a bully.

2. I was not asking people to be passive and silent. Say whatever you want to him if you feel he has said something wrong. I myself have sent him messages when he has been hypocritical. What I was saying is that jen and mitch did not need to care about what he said. and there's no point to fight with him or be angry beyond simply saying that what he said is not true.

3. she was not a victim of DR for anything. you have not shown this to be true. DR said something about a person with cancer. so she was a victim of what? someone saying something about her that turned out to be false? so what? you wish to stop human beings from lying? are you a lunatic? I didn't say the "victim should take responsibility" , full stop. I said that they needn't care about what he said. why did they care? why can't you or anyone answer a simple question? I will tell you why. because there's no basis for your assertions.

Date: June 01, 2016 07:20AM

Date: June 01, 2016 07:34AM

Listen to this, make up your own mind:
[youtu.be]

I am not going to engage in conversations and gossip that disrespects Jen's memory. Just passing the message and appealing for you to open your heart and mind on this. Peace.

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Posted by: bluespixie ()
Date: June 01, 2016 01:27PM

It's okay, Gosia. I think most people understand what is right or wrong here.

It's not about YouTube drama or whether or not people like DR or Freelee. It's about being decent.

There are lots of scammers in this world. But the day we automatically assume someone asking for money to help them with their cancer treatment is a scam- I think we've failed as people.

Yes, people can exploit the subject for their own gain- but cancer and death are far more horrific, Lets respect that.

Date: June 01, 2016 02:09PM

B.s. gosia

You don't engage in conversations that expose
Your lack of logic and evidence

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables