Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

2nd challenge
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 01, 2016 12:12AM

40 views of my first challenge and NO RESPONSES?

certainly Gosia's slam dunk accusations via propaganda have some merit?

2nd challenge

bullying:

use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants.

How was he trying to FORCE someone to do what he wanted? I'm not seeing it. He was sharing his view on two situations, one a cancer patient and the other an abuse victim. He is entitled to his view whether you agree or not and whether or not you agree with his attitude or language.

Gosia, using her bully pulpit and propaganda, has already convicted DR of being a bully. See the definition above.

the challenge: Is there any Gosia surrogate (since gosia herself does not have the intellectual integrity to support her position, merely assumes it with religious fervor) who can show where DR was a bully in the two circumstances posted here by gosia recently?

the 2 situations

1. he responded to a girl who was abused by saying that she should have left.

2. he asserted that a cancer patient seemed like her story wasn't true. in the video he said, prove me wrong, i could be wrong.

So where is the bullying?

Now let us observe (as Jennifer rightly stated) the multiple places right here where Gosia is trying to bully people into contributing to someone, and shaming them, wanting people to apologize (assumes there is something to apologize for), and trying to force people to behave as she wishes the "vegan community" should behave. One wonders how she wishes to enforce her edicts.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables