Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

More false accusations from Gosia?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 01, 2016 05:52AM

Gosia apparently feels some bizarre and pathetic need to blame other people.

Did your parents blame and shame you, Gosia?
Are you still suffering from it and giving it out to others?

---------
Do people not have free will?

Do they have any responsibility for making their own decisions?

Here's some more whining from Gosia's blog....

this is a story about a woman who "followed" DR and FLee advice

"A friend of mine ended up in emergency after following their advice for over a couple of years, and it took her many months to recover. "

What advice? Why did she end up in emergency? What is the evidence that their advice that caused her problems? Was she incapable of monitoring her own health and making her own decisions? If someone tells me to drive my car at 120mph backwards should i do it, then blame the person? If I "follow" dr atkins diet and get ill, should I complain about it? Do people have their own brains? the own autonomy? any responsibility whatsoever? Apparently not, according to Doctor Gosia.

“Durianrider’s brutal attacks destroyed her fundraising effort. It would take months to regroup and raise the money she desperately needed, and during that time the cancer spread to her bones and spine…. By the way, you can hear Freelee in the background of Durianrider’s video (Haters & Scammers) agreeing with him about Jen. They are both heartless and cruel.” The truth about Durianrider and VegFest Los Angeles

1. PROVE THAT his "attacks" destroyed her fundraising effort!! prove it! Since his video was so insane according to you, wouldn't you think people might be prompted to give more? Are you depending on the durianrider groupies to fund the cancer effort? really? that was the plan? not really a good plan.
Also prove that the treatment was definitely going to cure her. Then prove that was the only way to cure her. Then prove that ANYTHING could have cured her.

you should be ashamed of yourself for posting such nonsense. SHAME SHAME SHAME.

this blaming him for her death is the ABSOLUTE WORST kind of character assassination and baseless accusations.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More false accusations from Gosia?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 01, 2016 02:22PM

Once again no support for gosia and her crusade?

Strange. At least gosia can stroke her ego by slandering others and being holier than thou about people she's never met. So that's one good thing.

Re: More false accusations from Gosia?
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 01, 2016 04:59PM

fresh

this blaming him for her death is the ABSOLUTE WORST kind of character assassination and baseless accusations.

Yup, 'character assassination' is these people's (drama-manufacturing wannabe raw food youtube personalities) stock-in-trade.

"Character assassination is an attempt to tarnish a person's reputation. It may involve exaggeration, misleading half-truths, or manipulation of facts to present an untrue picture of the targeted person. It is a form of defamation and can be a form of ad hominem argument."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2016 05:01PM by Jennifer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables