Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Now That The Arguers Have Left, The Forum Is Dead !!!
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: June 18, 2016 01:00AM

Maybe a bit of bickering and arguing was a good thing.

Maybe Temp was a good thing.

There is nobody now to tell us raw food is bad for us and that is not a good thing.

Nobody to tell us that more oil is good for us "à la Suez"

Hardly any new post or reply.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Now That The Arguers Have Left, The Forum Is Dead !!!
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 18, 2016 03:41AM

RawPracticalist

Maybe a bit of bickering and arguing was a good thing.

Nobody to tell us that more oil is good for us "à la Suez"

Because you miss getting insulted and seeing others get humiliated - here's a blast from the past -

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 18, 2016 12:07PM

Yes, it's really sad that drama and conflict seems to appeal to so many people and what's even more sad is that all of those Posts that Jennifer provided were all directed to only one person and she did this to everybody, except those few "friendly posters" that internet shills "suck up" to for their alliance.

Yes, it's GREAT NOT to see this SICK person post here anymore and it's NOT so great that this forum has died down as much as it has lately.

By the way, I taped and uploaded a Video a couple days ago and warned everybody about people like pooz...

[www.youtube.com]
The Obstacles On the Hero’s Journey

Here is the part of my Video where I go into this in more detail...

[youtu.be]

Date: June 18, 2016 09:54PM

Jennifer
Because you miss getting insulted and seeing others get humiliated - here's a blast from the past -

I must admit you know very well how to use the search function.

I guess most of the past posts have been about reacting to insults from others not really about learning or exchanging on raw food.

Human nature, we love to fight and look at the past and get excited about the damage we have done to others. The present is to difficult to handle.

John, I watched the video. Interesting perspective. With all of the suffering from our mistakes most of us do not learn, we keep repeating the same mistakes. Yet nature keep telling us to be precise, wise, in control of our lives. All of the teachers cannot help us until we are open to change. It is a personal decision, a personal initiation.

Posted by: bluespixie ()
Date: June 19, 2016 11:17AM

A few years back on raw food boards people would post more stuff about what they ate, recipes they'd been experimenting with, how great they were feeling etc.

No one really does that anymore sad smiley

Date: June 19, 2016 01:22PM

bluespixie
A few years back on raw food boards people would post more stuff about what they ate, recipes they'd been experimenting with, how great they were feeling etc.

No one really does that anymore sad smiley

Yes that was a good way to share and learn but the problem has been that people are so quick to analyse and make judgement. They will posts on what is wrong with your diet.

I remember one time I was asked by a member what ate on daily basis, and to be fair I did mention that in addition to my indoor greens that constitute most of my diet, I drink one glass of raw goat milk once or twice a month. I was ridiculed in many posts by Temp that guy who claimed that veganism does not work.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2016 01:23PM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: June 24, 2016 09:21PM

The arguers made a Brexit.

Date: June 25, 2016 03:31AM

Anon 102

The prime minister or forum moderator may have to resign.

Date: June 25, 2016 04:53PM

RawPracticalist
Anon 102

The prime minister or forum moderator may have to resign.

smiling smiley

Date: June 26, 2016 03:33PM

Maybe the real reason is that the enthusiasm about the raw food diet has died.

The raw food diet, as a massive craze that took over the world for over ten years and convinced hundreds of thousands of people — possibly millions — to give up cooking and eat only fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds — is dead, my friends.

It died a peaceful death this year. While it’s hard to say when the raw food diet craze officially expired, a good guess would be on April 23rd, 2013, at around 9:30 p.m. Eastern time.
[renegadehealth.com]

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: June 26, 2016 04:06PM

I think you're right, the honeymoon is over, it's no panacea. I've watched all my hero's die early or get diseases they weren't supposed to get, or endlessly argue and display all sorts of signs of mental illness...

WHERE"S POOZ?!?

Date: June 27, 2016 04:44PM

Raw food is the only food of notable amount I can eat consistently without crippling side effects . So for me the diet isn't dead. However, I sure wished I could eat all those delicious cooked food that I used to eat when I was younger. I would leave the raw diet in a pico second if I could. smiling smiley

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: June 27, 2016 06:09PM

Most people are not independent thinkers and rely on a top down hierarchical social structure so prevalent in forums. They need a master. But then the master is bugged by the weeds or ideological conflicts and has no motivation to be master because it takes time and dedication.

Date: June 28, 2016 04:31AM

Anon 102> Raw food is the only food of notable amount I can eat consistently without crippling side effects . So for me the diet isn't dead. However, I sure wished I could eat all those delicious cooked food that I used to eat when I was younger

Panchito> Most people are not independent thinkers and rely on a top down hierarchical social structure so prevalent in forums. They need a master.

The cooked food is just too delicious we can't let it go even though we know and it is well documented that it causes disease and early death.

"In 2016, there will be an estimated 1,685,210 new cancer cases diagnosed and 595,690 cancer deaths in the US". [www.cancer.org]

"According to the 2015 Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System (YRBSS), 13.9 percent of high school students were obese, and an additional 16.0 percent were overweight" [stateofobesity.org]

The statistics are alarming and yet we do not have a good master to guide us and we lack courage to change.

Date: June 29, 2016 04:33AM

Right now I do 80-90% raw (with some supplements) and I am doing very well. But It is my own system different from anybody else. It would not succeed socially. And it is not based on ideologies or marketing. Most need a story to be sold.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 29, 2016 04:22PM

>>The cooked food is just too delicious we can't let it go even though we know and it is well documented that it causes disease and early death.

of course it's like saying that playing on a grass stadium field can hurt your body, when in reality you're playing on astroturf. but nobody acknowledges it.

same thing with "cooked food is delicious".

cooked food is not delicious. there is no pure cooked food by itself that is delicious. virtually all cooked food that tastes good is seasoned

Date: June 30, 2016 05:34AM

You are correct. Cooked food is not naturally delicious, raw food is naturally delicious. We cannot improve on the taste of a well ripe mango, or any other fruit or a carrot smoothie.

But cooked food with all of its seasonings is like a drug, for most it is difficult to kick the habit. We are introduced to it early in our lives as babies.

People who smoke know smoking is bad for their health but they keep smoking, they cannot help it.

The original sin is not eating cooked food as some have written, it is the failure of the will, the lack of control in our earthly desires.

Another aspect of this is that for most it is difficult to digest raw food like kale and it takes years to fix the condition so adding some cooked food to the diet is acceptable.

Date: June 30, 2016 12:26PM

<<<The original sin is not eating cooked food as some have written, it is the failure of the will, the lack of control in our earthly desires.>>>

The "failure of the will" or "the lack of control in our earthly desires" is NOT in the 2nd Stage of Knowledge - it's what precedes the 2nd Stage of Knowledge.

The 2nd Stage of Knowledge is "what we do" or "the things we do" and it's "the things we do" NOT "the things we think" that get us in trouble. Just because we "think" of doing something does NOT mean or is the same thing as doing something.

In other words, when we talk about the Fall of Mankind or anything else for that matter, there are ALWAYS 3 Stages of Knowledge and that's why so many people don't understand one another as to whether they are on the same path or in the same Stage of Knowledge.

Here is one of my recent Videos where I explain that the Fall of Mankind is in the 2nd Stage of Knowledge and is NOT in what precedes the 2nd Stage of Knowledge…

[youtu.be]
7:29 MM
We have to realize - what is the Fall of Mankind?

I’ve asked this to everybody who says, oh, Cooking is Not the Fall of Mankind.

Well, you tell me what it is - No one can tell me what is in the 2nd Stage of Knowledge. I don’t want to hear what’s in the 1st Stage or in between the Doorway that precedes this. We can only speculate why we made the Mistake. What in the hell is the Mistake!?!?!?

You tell me - put your Comment down below. If you don’t think Cooking is the Fall of Mankind, tell me what it is. What did we do that Changed everything about ourselves? It made us Evil! 8:00 MM

The key here is WHAT DID WE DO and NOT WHAT DID WE THINK!!!

There’s another Video I made recently where I explain how 2 people could be on the same path, but one has the 1st Stage and the other has the other 2 Stages and they both think the other is Wrong, but I’ve done so many Videos recently and I have not had a chance to transcribe most of them so I can’t remember which one it is and if I do, I’ll see if I explained it any better there and post it here if I did.

For those who do not understand the 3 Stages of Knowledge, here is a Video I made that describes How to Use the 3 Stages of Knowledge and if you really want to understand the 3 Stages of Knowledge, watch The Ultimate Schematic.

[www.youtube.com]
How to Use the 3 Stages of Knowledge

Date: June 30, 2016 07:49PM

Hey RawPracticalist,

I taped and uploaded the Video below this morning and I made several references to the Fall of Mankind and how important it is for us to focus on the 2nd Stage of Knowledge so we will know what it is that we are doing that we have to CORRECT to put an end to all of the needless suffering on this planet.

[www.youtube.com]
Raw Vegan Extremism!!!

Date: June 30, 2016 11:11PM

>The 2nd Stage of Knowledge is "what we do" or "the things we do" and it's "the things we do" NOT "the things we think" that get us in trouble. Just because we "think" of doing something does NOT mean or is the same thing as doing something.

It about the same as doing it. Even more because with the bad thoughts we can KEEP DOING IT.

There are three majors things

1. Thought
2. Action
3. Reaction

The first one, thought is PRIMORDIAL, SUPREME, GOD, OUR GOD
It is what makes us, what makes our universe, our world.

We are our thoughts, our universe is the reflection of our thoughts.

The suicide bombers in Istanbul deeply believe in themselves, that they are doing good and they will be rewarded with virgins in after life. Even if they were not successful this one time, they would try again unless they can change their thoughts.

The original sin is with thought, when we leave our guard open and evil thought come into us, letting us accept to eat the apple we were told not to eat. The eating is secondary, the accepting of the invitation to eat is PRIMORDIAL

"Nothing outside a person can defile them by going into them. Rather, it is what comes out of a person that defiles them." Mark 7:15

"But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart." Matthew 5:28

What comes out is the consent, the acceptance.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2016 11:21PM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: July 01, 2016 06:36AM

One of the reasons it is so quiet here is that I have taken deeper measures to keep out the people who regularly troll this forum. It used to be that anyone could create a new email account and join, even if I just banned them. Now, I do some homework on any new person trying to join to see if they are using their real email account or a brand new fake one. This has cut down the SPAM immensely.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: July 01, 2016 03:28PM

Thanks, Bryan, for cleaning up the board for us and getting rid of the superfluous posts and riffraff. It may be slower now for a while, but it's not unsettling, irritating and rude as before. It's peaceful and respectful now.

Date: July 04, 2016 11:43PM

RawPracticalist

The cooked food is just too delicious we can't let it go even though we know and it is well documented that it causes disease and early death.

I think it's quite a stretch to say that cooked food causes disease and early death. As a matter of fact most if not all of the rawists and fruitarians I know of did not live long lives whatsoever, so THEORY =/= REALITY...

Date: July 05, 2016 01:52AM

>I think it's quite a stretch to say that cooked food causes disease and early death

You have a point, cooked food in itself is not the problem.
The problem is the fried foods, the refined sugar, the cakes, the sodas.......
You just have to watch the food channels and see some of the chefs prepare a meal, hundreds of ingredients.

>As a matter of fact most if not all of the rawists and fruitarians I know of did not live long live
Where is the evidence?
One can live long and healthy on raw food when done correctly.

>I think it's quite a stretch to say that cooked food causes disease and early death

You just have to watch the food channels and see some of the chefs prepare a meal, hundreds of ingredients.

>As a matter of fact most if not all of the rawists and fruitarians I know of did not live long live
Where is the evidence?

Where is the evidence?

Date: July 05, 2016 02:01PM

INHS Vegan Diet Results

More INHS

And don't forget Morris Krok, Johny Lovewisdom and all the rest...

Date: July 06, 2016 04:06AM

Deaths of diet related of non vegans outnumber vegan deaths by astronomical figures.

Date: July 06, 2016 07:43AM

There are many healthy vegetarians too.

Some alarming statistics mostly from non vegetarians.

"In 2016, there will be an estimated 1,685,210 new cancer cases diagnosed and 595,690 cancer deaths in the US"

"About 610,000 people die of heart disease in the United States every year–that's 1 in every 4 deaths"

"According to the 2015 Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System (YRBSS), 13.9 percent of high school students were obese, and an additional 16.0 percent were overweight"

"Colon and rectum cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in the United States. The number of deaths was 15.1 per 100,000 men and women per year based on 2009-2013 deaths."

The most significant statistics are those of many of us on this board. The transition to living and raw food saved my life.

Date: July 06, 2016 04:03PM

The difference is is that these are people who are attempting to eat the healthiest food possible as well as fast, cleanse and all the rest.

Sure you can lump all the disease together but that's not just from animal food consumption, it's from the American pile of filth that passes for food including hydrogenated oils, crap oils like canola, deep fried everything and on and on.

Lovewisdom, for instance went to great lengths to avoid pollution moving to the Andes mountains and grew their own fruit and veg supply, decreeing he would never age nor die as he eliminated having sex too and look at the results. Worse than mixed omnis. What gives?

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables