Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Jameth Sheridan's death apparently covered up for 6 months.
Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: September 15, 2016 04:53PM

The founder of Healthforce products, which Natural News guru Mike Adams claims are poisonous, has passed on. I believe that his diet was partly raw, but he thought that sometimes cooked food is appropriate.

However, Mike Adams does not list which particular products are polluted. Rather vague on all this. Decide for yourselves.

My own thinking is that where there's smoke there's fire, but Mike Adams is a bit of a blowhard sometimes. He runs off at the mouth and then has to back up somewhat.

[www.naturalnews.com]

[www.naturalnews.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jameth Sheridan's death apparently covered up for 6 months.
Posted by: KFCA ()
Date: September 15, 2016 08:16PM

Why doesn't Mr. Adams just obtain & publish a certified copy of Dr./whatever's California Death Certificate....easily available for a price since California is an "open state" as far as those public records (except for adoptions) are concerned? Seems like that would settle the matter as to cause of death & how long whatever condition or conditions went on. Doesn't Gerson have a clinic in the Escondito area---couldn't they help?

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: September 16, 2016 03:46AM

I am not defending or condemning...just sharing...

[healthforce.com]

Quote from their website:
"By his early twenties, he already had early stage kidney cancer of a very aggressive form. He didn’t yet realize exactly what he was dealing with or just how aggressive it really was. ....

"Proponents of the usual chemo and radiation agree that those therapies don’t work for this form of cancer, and their best bet is to surgically remove the kidney and hope for the best. Rather than just looking at alleged statistics, Jameth kept track of countless real-world cases of kidney cancer over the years. 100% of the cases he studied, who had the kidney removed even in stage 1, still ended up with metastatic cancer that eventually killed them."

"Unfortunately, he ended up running two companies and having separate cell phones for each of the two companies, which he kept clipped to the top of his belt for over 10 years, both flanking his right kidney, not realizing until too late that he had added tremendous fuel to the fire, and the beast that he had conquered for so long was back. Yet again, he kept a remarkably positive attitude, feeling that this too was somehow Divinely ordained, as it led him to do tremendous research into the connection between cell phones (and wi fi in general) and cancer. This became yet another mission of his, and he made great strides in researching ways to reduce cell phone radiation and wi fi as much as possible while still living in the modern world. He met with countless other people at alternative cancer clinics who had cancers exactly where they kept their cell phones on their bodies (breast cancer in women with tumors exactly where they kept their cell phones in their bras, brain cancer in those who held up their cell phones to their heads for hours per day, and others types of cancer directly correlating to where people clipped their cell phones on their belts or other part of their bodies). He soon realized that there was a tremendous cover-up behind the true dangers of cell phones, and he was working on going public with this information in a much larger way, again often personally attacked behind the scenes for wanting to stand up for what was right.

"When the Prop 65 situation began its brutal attack on the natural products industry at large (some speculate that this can be traced back to conflicting special interests, but we won’t venture into that territory), it became an intense passion of his to research the natural occurrence of heavy metals in natural foods, the balance of nature, and how this differs from the occurrence of heavy metals in inorganic substances. He insisted on spending tremendous amounts of money on this research, meticulously testing every product and every ingredient both through a cutting-edge in-house research lab (for which he spared no expense) and also independent third party research labs. Whenever a batch didn’t meet his approval (even if it was “good enough” according to industry standards), he insisted on dumping the product and starting over. This level of dedication nearly drove HealthForce to the point of bankruptcy, but his mission was never about profit; it was about the truth and about helping people and making the world a better place. When the Prop 65 legislation first took effect in California and began demanding that companies in the natural products industry put warning labels on health products regardless of those products’ proven track record of helping people, he felt the most honorable thing to do was to fight this legislation for the sake of preserving the natural products industry and not allowing what he felt was an evil agenda trying to take down the natural/alternative industry as a whole. (NOTE: In keeping Prop 65 compliant, we hereby make the disclaimer that these statements are not official HealthForce statements regarding Prop 65 or its agenda; this is simply the accurate telling of one man’s motives behind standing up for a cause he believed in.) He soon learned the hard way that this was no less than stepping into a lion’s pit without any armor, and HealthForce was in over its head, so he backed down, spearheaded a product recall, and approved having the Prop 65 labels applied as required to products shipped to California. However, because of his initial attempts to fight the attack, he succumbed to huge legal fees that HealthForce is still struggling to pay. So, once again he was being attacked and harmed for standing up for a cause he felt it was important enough to stand up for, a common theme throughout his life, and throughout human history."

"As the final leg of his journey, Jameth decided it was time to realize his own unfulfilled dreams. So in 2015 he stepped down from HealthForce, put a trusted long time friend in place behind the scenes to make sure the company continued running according to his standards of highest integrity, and put plans in place to unplug and go off-grid with his wife and beloved soul mate to finally live their unfulfilled dreams together after spending the first 25 years of their relationship helping others at their own sacrifice. In doing so, he began making significant progress in his healing and was so close to beating the cancer completely and permanently, with plans to then share this cancer cure with the world, when he suddenly, unexpectedly, and tragically incurred a wound that caused an undetected blood infection and as a result, he went into septic shock and his wife rushed him to the emergency room in the middle of the night. It was actually complications from the treatment of the septic shock in the ICU that caused heart failure, which ultimately killed him, leading his beloved wife Kim down a spiral of emotional hell that can only be truly understood by someone who has lost a soul mate with whom they have been inseparable for the majority of their life. Half of Kim had died, and after fighting for the life of her beloved husband/best friend in the ICU among medical personnel who “decided” he was a goner as soon as they found out he had been battling an aggressive form of cancer (not knowing the whole story or how much progress he had made and that he had nearly beat it – or perhaps not wanting to open their minds to the fact that alternative therapies really do work and he would be spearheading this truth), she lost the love of her life and fell into a state of deep emotional pain that is beyond words and beyond comfort. That is why she chose to go within and couldn’t face the devastation of even discussing it with her own friends and family, let alone those of us still running HealthForce after they had moved on. No one can say what someone else’s grief should look like, or how they will handle it themselves until the unthinkable happens."

this is Jameth interviewing Charlotte Gerson
[www.youtube.com]

this is an article about the heavy metals in health force's shilajit:
[www.naturalnews.com]

Date: September 16, 2016 05:07PM

Is THAT what they call "Corporate Damage Control"?

Date: September 16, 2016 07:15PM

this says the recall from whole foods was related to lead:
[www.nutritionalpeace.com]

the ingredient list here shows shilajit and the mike adams article said shilajit has lead:
[healthforce.com]

What other ingredient can have lead? I heard that if greens on grown on soil with lead, the greens will uptake the lead. So then, you will have "organic" lead.
Here MIke adams says that rice protein can have high lead, but lists Healthforce's protein powder as low for heavy metals:
[labs.naturalnews.com]

I remember when Mayway Corp (a Chinese herb company) was targetted with the prop 65 ruling. This company actually had/has much higher standards and quality than many other companies but because they were well known, big and successful, they were sued, while the smaller companies with actually worse quality were ignored. After the ruling, which they didn't want to fight because it's too expensive to fight in court, they had to put a prop 65 sticker on everything they sold, regardless of what it was, which was ridiculous because there were only a small number of items in question amongst the hundreds of herbs they sold.

Date: September 17, 2016 04:09AM

Did anyone read Kim Sheridan's heartbreaking story of why she wouldn't publicly announce her husband's death?

[healthforce.com]

After her crazed grief and inability to accept his death, the sht hit the fan with the claim that Healthforce products were unsafe. Things are really piling up for her.

If people are too nice, they die young. Never fails.

I used Healthforce products a few years ago and wouldn't hesitate to buy again. The ones without shilajit anyway.

Date: September 17, 2016 09:24AM

I am pasting a passage of the link that Horsea gave. It is Jameth's wife sharing how she spent months hoping he would be raised from the dead. That was her coping mechanism.

Kim Sheridan:
"Then I found myself trying to raise my Beloved from the dead. Literally. I literally spent three months trying to raise my Beloved from the dead. As insane as it sounds, raising my Beloved from the dead was the only thing that kept me sane. Keeping hope alive that there was still a chance, that he’d still come home with me, was the only thing that kept me alive. Otherwise, I would have become one of those people who literally die of a broken heart. I wouldn’t have survived the first day, or the first week, or the first month, or the first three months. I stayed up all night reading books on raising the dead. I prayed special prayers. I did affirmations and special ceremonies and held the vision. I insisted to close friends that he had risen from the dead. Some believed me, some didn’t. But I was terrified that if people didn’t believe he was still alive, they’d stop praying for him. They’d stop holding the vision. I believe in the power of prayer and visualizing and manifesting, and I had seen that power in action many times in my life, so in my mind, the more people who were holding that vision, the greater the chances of success. I also still truly believed that he would be raised from the dead, so there was no sense in telling people he had died, because it was only temporary. He’d be back to life soon, and life would go back to normal. After several months without seeing my Beloved rise from the dead, I also began researching time travel. Perhaps I could go back and change things. Perhaps I could prevent this dreadful thing from happening in the first place. I was constantly finding ways to keep hope alive, which was still the only thing keeping me alive."

Tai:
It's not the first time I heard such things.

I had a friend who was in shock about his son's unexpected death and so when people would ask him, "how is your son?" He would actually answer, "fine". it was at least a year before he even acknowledged his son's death publicly.

I knew a woman who was a research scientist and obviously very bright. She was very logical except in her mind she believed that her dead brother was still alive. As children in China, I believe during the cultural revolution, the Communists had accused her father of being a capitalist and arrested him. When her brother told them he was innocent, they beat her brother. They beat him every night until he went insane or suffered major brain damage. One day, he was hit by a car (likely because his brain wasn't sharp and aware enough) and killed. She never went to his funeral or grave. She maintained in her mind that he was still alive. She couldn't accept that the one child who stood up for her father was so punished and that the children who said nothing got to live their normal lives. Many years later, when she found out about the horrific persection against Falun Gong practitioners in China by the CCP, she adopted a new attitude. She finally came to terms with her brother's death and finally visited his grave.

Date: September 17, 2016 04:12PM

As I see it, the accusations of tainted products and the company not publicizing Jameth's death are really two different issues. Mike Adams Health Ranger is making them into the same thing.

Date: September 17, 2016 06:26PM

Just curious as to how/why this husband & wife team calls themselves "Dr." Are N.D. "affiliations that loosey, goosey that no prescribed course of study is required to annex them to one's names? I noted in the FDA letter of just a few years ago that it wasn't addressed to Dr. nor to even Jamie Sheridan, although the wife seems to claim that they actually both changed their names (legally)? Where is this company, supposedly "Inc." incorporated?

Very strange group...

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: September 30, 2016 05:46AM

Horsea:

<<I used Healthforce products a few years ago and wouldn't hesitate to buy again. The ones without shilajit anyway.>>

I posted a separate thread regarding shilajit with the topic title of "HealthForce Nutritional".

Also, I posted their response to the heavy metal debate ( same thread).

check it out

Date: October 01, 2016 10:14PM

Thanks, LV. Will do. In the meantime, here's my limited experience: I bought a bottle of humic acid supplement (Vital Earth) and after a couple of days I had to quit, I felt so awful. They say there's humic acid in shilajit.

Apparently it is a chelator, so maybe I have lots of old chemicals stored in me and they were stirred up and not properly discharged. I dunno...

I threw the humic caps into my garden waste heap to enrich my soil.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables