Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New Genesis Sunfire videos
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: October 19, 2016 02:16PM

The video below is Genesis' workout with pushups. Is that his youtube channel? THere is only one video on it. The video below with David Wolfe was available through David Wolfe's media years ago, but just shared this year on youtube. David Wolfe spent two weeks with Genesis. That's a long time to tell if someone is lying. One camera crew spent weeks with Genesis and one time caught Genesis drinking some fruit juice one night. They said that still he could go without food/juice longer than anyone they knew (over two weeks at a time).

The part that boggles my mind is his tattoos and piercings. If he was so into purity, why would he scar himself and embed low vibration ink and metal into his body?

Genesis Sunfire Is Back... And Fruitarian Fitness Also!!! (2016)
Published on Aug 12, 2016
[www.youtube.com]

David Wolfe and Genesis Sunfire (2012)
Published on Jun 17, 2016

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Genesis Sunfire videos
Date: October 19, 2016 02:35PM

Anyway, we know that a short time after being with David Wolfe, he got heavy into Chaga. It seems he quit being an inediate yet he might still be a liquidarian. Who knows?

Genesis Sunfire with Chagaking.co.uk
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: October 19, 2016 05:51PM

I don't believe or follow these extremists, they are more concerned with their personal self promotion.

They want to show that they are unique even if there is a lot of lies underneath.

There was also The FrutarianOne Richard Blackman...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2016 05:54PM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: October 19, 2016 07:40PM

The fact that he was caught sneaking fruit juice is enough reason to not take him seriously or believe his claims. It's very damaging to his integrity. Though I don't know what he's out to prove by doing this. He's basically just pushing his body to the limit... For what? It's not healthy and he's probably very weak and mentally unstable. Starving your brain of nutrients for long periods of time tends to make people delusional and out of touch with reality.

Edit: If that video above is recent, then there's no way I believe he's not eating. If that makes me a hater, then so be it lol... He hasn't proven it.

www.phytopanacea.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2016 07:43PM by jtprindl.

Date: October 19, 2016 11:13PM

Tai

The part that boggles my mind is his tattoos and piercings. If he was so into purity, why would he scar himself and embed low vibration ink and metal into his body?

One thing l have come to understand is that fasting and diet and `apparent' breatharianism doesn't bring enlightenment or high levels of awakening. So many do fasting and live on raw food, but they are just as confused as everyone else without knowing all the answers, and they are just as controlled by their attachments and emotions as most people are, SO....it tells me that these types of lifestyles are very limited in what they can deliver, AND it tells me that there is more to high levels of awakening than just living on fruit juice and other low calorie foods.

See...you can eat well, but you can still make poor decisions. You can eat well but you can still live an unhealthy lifestyle. Notice how Genesis used to look really healthy, but when he got the piercings and heaps of tatts his health seemed to have went greatly downhill.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: October 20, 2016 12:47AM

Hey Raw Practicalist, you do realize that your diet is already very unique and you are already on your way to something special. Some people would have a hard time believing that you only eat what you do!

At 3:05, he talks about a 150 year old fruitarian in the audience, but he had already left. But at least one organizer knew him.

IT's so funny that he wears a jacket but also shorts.

At the time of the video, he had not eaten or drank in one year. NOt sure when the video was made, because his face doesn't seem that tattooed.

Jericho Sunfire - Breatharianism and Saving the Planet [PL]

[www.youtube.com]

I hadn't seen this video before:
Hey JTP, at 14:00 minutes, he said that he is still a baby, even after 17 years on the path. He said he is not a guru. He said he has had slip ups. He says in all his videos that he doesn't teach this to anyone at all.

At 16:30, he said you have to exercise when you are detoxing. This is what Dr. Richard Schulze has always made his patients do...an hour of exercise causing a sweat.

Genesis Sunfire w Sankt Petersburgu (05.05.2013) [PL]

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: October 21, 2016 10:17AM

peeps he already came out and admitted he fraud-ed people

this just some video a person made with copyright music , admitting in comments to just that.

life vs lifelessness

Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: October 22, 2016 03:23PM

Tai, thank you so much for sharing these videos. I have been aware of Genesis Sunfire for a long time, but I never really paid much attention. I must admit I made my judgement based on what I was reading others say about him, and I never even bothered to watch him speak. I watched that David Wolfe video that you shared and I was immediately struck by his energy. I don't actually care whether he is or isn't a 'breatharian' - I just really like what he has to say <3

Free Newsletter: [bit.ly]
Facebook: [www.facebook.com]
Instagram: [www.instagram.com]
Blog: [RawFoodScotland.co.uk]

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: October 25, 2016 08:59AM

Surpasses most Olympic Athlete workout regimens. Awesome!! Extremely uplifting.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: October 25, 2016 09:06AM

winking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables