Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: My new greens for Spring time
Date: November 10, 2016 05:46AM

I might get back to consuming 1 large tray of grass per day. Once upon a time l used to do 2 large trays of grass per day on most days for a number of years. I used to drink a tray of grass and alfalfa in the morning and then juice another tray of wheatgrass during lunch at work.

I probably drank more wheatgrass juice than anyone in the world at one point, and at one point l was also drinking more alfalfa juice than probably anyone for a number of years, and a couple of years ago l probably drank more fenugreek sprout juice than probably anyone ever (two large glasses each day 7 days per week for years). And for years l have probably had more chia sprouts than probably anyone ever.

Of course this is not boasting, l am a sproutarian so these things are bound to happen. I never got the bad side effects from consuming heaps of grass juice, alfalfa and fenugreek sprout juice, but the pea shoot juice used to sink me if l didn't strictly ration it out. I would love to have fenugreek sprout juice again but my time is very short for the next 12 months....haven't got time to dehull. I went through countless 40 pound sacks of fenugreek,and it brought my digestion and liver back to life and made me feel alive again.

At my peak l went through a 50 pound sack of wheat every 6 weeks for grass and rejuvalic. I drank grass juice and rejuvalic like it was going out of fashion.

I really love doing my greens.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2016 05:49AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: November 10, 2016 04:35PM

I heard alfalfa grows deep roots, so it's mineral rich. Were you juicing alfalfa plants or microgreens?

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 11, 2016 05:00AM

We just need some pics of the health benefits from doing said strict/restricted regimen, you should look like a mighty buck coming out of the forest all majestic and powerful. Enough pics of the sprouts, show the physicality that said sprouts are contributing to...

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: November 11, 2016 03:28PM

You are raising good points minus the tone of the post.

I have asked myself the same question sometimes:

Should not I be super healthy with all of the indoor greens and living foods?

But I think I am super healthy, no disease, no flu, no headache, always full of energy, I can sustain my body on less food.

How I feel is the most important, I do not have to prove that to the world, my immediate entourage and friends at work can see it.

The other point is that many on SAD diet are also healthy as long as they do not get into destructive eating habits like excessive sugar intake, fried foods and others.

Most of us came to raw foods because we had life frightening issues on the SAD, many of us have damaged digestive systems and internal organs, so it takes years to repair that. Personally I had digestive issues.

So yes we are doing better compared to where we came from.

So raw and living foods have not failed as many have written, if done properly this is the best one can put in their body and rebuild their life.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: November 12, 2016 10:00PM

Yes, Raw Practicalist, you are right. Many who stick to raw food for health, do so because other diets failed them in their health. I know one man who was a body builder and got liver cancer eating animal protein three times daily. He went from being buff to being skinny as a raw foodist, but he cured the cancer. So appearances can be deceiving. Even Robert Morse's client who was cured of pancreatic cancer (I believe that's what it was), lost two teeth while she was on the fruit diet. Yes, that was terribly unfortunate and could have been avoided with dietary and herbal adjustments, but she was cured of cancer in the end!!! It wasn't perfect, there was some massive ignorance, but it got the job done. That's what counts.

Check out my living lettuce with no roots and water, growing in my refrigerator, to my surprise. I feel bad that I used a knife to chop my salad. I should have pulled the leaves off one by one and taken the center outdoors to the yard before I put a knife to the leaves. When my cabbage grew into a flower in my refrigerator once, I did plant it outdoors.
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: November 13, 2016 04:07AM

So neat Tai. Thanks for the video.
It is amazing that life does not stop when the conditions are right.

Some of the greens I grow them without soil and it make it easy to cut out a bunch and juice them with the roots. Nothing lost.

Yes "appearances can be deceiving". People make judgments on the pictures they are looking and ignoring all of the battles that led to that improvement.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2016 04:08AM by RawPracticalist.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables