Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
The Trivium & Quadrivium Deception...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 26, 2016 07:12AM

[www.youtube.com]
The Trivium & Quadrivium Deception - Parts 1-8
1:18:23 Minute Video

In this Video Series, I take a closer look at the Trivium & Quadrivium Deception and how those Promoting this Ancient Educational Methodology are part of Controlled Opposition and are planning on using their twisted version to Control the Truth Movement.

The Trivium & Quadrivium Deception - Part 1 - [www.youtube.com]

In Part 1, I start off by taking a closer look at one of the World’s Worst all-time Infiltrators, Paul, who was a Roman Agent and Infiltrated the Essene Raw Food Movement to make sure the Status Quo remains the Status Quo by Promoting Meat Eating.

The Trivium & Quadrivium Deception - Part 2 - [www.youtube.com]

By removing Vegetarianism from the New Testament, the Powers behind Paul accomplished three things:

1) They insured that Christians would be too spiritually sluggish -- the result of meat consumption -- to actually follow the teachings of Jesus;

2) They (the disembodied negative entities) maintained their ability to enter millions of human bodies for vicarious, perverted fun and games; and,

3) They maintained the existence of one of their favorite places to "hang-out": THE SLAUGHTER HOUSE!

The Trivium & Quadrivium Deception - Part 3 - [www.youtube.com]

In Part 3, I take a closer look at Dr. Albert Schweitzer who was 1 of the 20 people that came out in that article by the Essene Minister that claimed that Paul was a Corrupter of the Doctrines of Jesus. Dr. Albert Schweitzer won the Nobel Prize for Peace in 1952 and founded the International Society for Research on Nutrition and the Diseases of Civilization.

The Trivium & Quadrivium Deception - Part 4 - [www.youtube.com]

In Part 4, I take a closer look at Jan Irvin, Dr. Peter Glidden, Dr. Joel Wallach, Dr. Weston Price, Dr. Francis Pottenger, Alex Jones and Mark Passio and how Controlled Opposition is Infiltrating the Truth Movement by using the Trivium and the Quadrivium.

The Trivium & Quadrivium Deception - Part 5 - [www.youtube.com]

In Part 5, I take a closer look at the works of Dr. Weston Price and how he not only Proved that Processed Foods are Harmful, but that he also noticed the Benefits of what he identified as Activator X and what we now call Vitamin K2. I go on to explain how Activator X or K2 is a Level 2 Nutrient and should not be used as an excuse to keep making the Mistakes that created a Subsequent Need for K2 or any other Level 2 Nutrient.

The Trivium & Quadrivium Deception - Part 6 - [www.youtube.com]

In Part 6, I take an even closer look at the works of Dr. Weston Price, especially Activator X aka Vitamin K2.

The Trivium & Quadrivium Deception - Part 7 - [www.youtube.com]

In Part 7, I take a closer look at how we can take the Good from the Trivium and how to get rid of the Bad from Controlled Opposition. I also explain how we can use Book III - Chapter 7 in “Aristotle’s Rhetoric” for the Rhetoric and how we can use my Special Teaching Tool - The Ultimate Schematic for the Grammar, Formal Logic and the Formal Fallacies and how we can use my 3 Step Process for the In-Formal Fallacies.

The Trivium & Quadrivium Deception - Part 8 - [www.youtube.com]

In Part 8, I take a closer look at How to Identify Controlled Opposition by using The Con Artists' Hand Book, the Hasbara Handbook and the Hitler Test.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Trivium & Quadrivium Deception...
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: December 26, 2016 08:50AM

The Tin Whistle

counterculture history and conspiracy theory
Mark Passio and the Illuminati Hoax

DisinfoPoster_edited-1Just when you thought the world had enough disinfo memes, a new franchise is born: and Mark Passio wants to tell you what is really going on and what the hidden meanings are to life! It’s not like Mark is hiding his source material, since he starts his four-part video series on the Illuminati occult conspiracy by naming the four “titans” whose research his theories are grounded in (meaning here are the dudes who’s ideas I ripped off to create my franchise).

David Icke is first on the list, of course. In case you don’t follow conspiracy kooks, Icke is an obvious disinfo agent who claims contact with giant reptile creatures from another dimension that only he is allowed to see? Like most disinfo agents, Icke slips in the occasional truth to better make the spoonful of disinfo go down. Passio’s credibility sinks even further with the next two “researchers’ whose work form the basis of his worldview: Jordon Maxwell and Micheal Tsarion, two obvious kooks who push UFO and alien conspiracy stories, while also retreading Aleister Crowley as a dark magician secretly running the world. (The truth is Crowley became a professional huckster similar in many ways to Icke, Maxwell, Tsarion and Passio, although Crowley’s connections to British intelligence—James Bond creator Ian Fleming was his handler at the end—are well documented at this point, while any possible intel connections on the others remain to be uncovered.) Passio also lists Terence McKenna, who is really more of a psychedelic mystic than occult conspiracy researcher, but since McKenna has a huge fan base and believes in UFOs, you can see why Passio would want to tie himself to those coattails.

To give an idea of the quality of this “research,” expect to find a string of logos with pyramid shapes. These logos will all be claimed as evidence of an Illuminati occult conspiracy, because, after all, no one would be stupid enough to put a triangle in their logo unless they were being controlled by the Illuminati, right? See, the triangle is super important because it represents how a small number of people on top control the huge amount of people on the bottom. Duh? Using this logic, anytime you see the color “red,” its safe to assume the Rothschilds are behind that op. This is about as rigorous as Passio research gets and expect a lot of hypnotic music and quick cuts and dissolves to lots of symbols and fear-loaded sigils, the end result of which will make you very, very fearful, since it’s obvious the Illuminati intend to kill most of the planet in the next few years. One wonders, however, where their profits will come from once they get rid of us stupid consumers? I guess the Illuminati don’t care about profits.

Yes, the super rich old money cabal meets in secret and organizes a future that guarantees their ancestors will continue to rule the planet just like they do. What else would you expect the super rich old money to do? And I don’t think they’re in a hurry to install this supposed one-world government either, since manufacturing war requires at least two sides, and war has been the economic engine driving the world economies for centuries. Unless, of course, they can devise a war against alien life-forms or creatures from another dimension. At that point, a one-world government scam will work.

mark passioThe real point of all this disinfo is to keep the people fearful and confused. Once you believe you are surrounded by chemtrails, or UFO landings, or Illuminati agents trying to poison you, you lose the ability to mount an effective investigation into what is really going on. The 9/11 conspiracy was a magic ritual designed to sweep us into war and hide the electronic transfer of billions of dollars. But it wasn’t anything like the scenario being pushed by this cabal of disinfo agents. What they do is take the hypnotic mind control being used for brainwashing one side of a dialectic and claim that’s actually a true representation of the mind of the Illuminati and how they work, and not just another mind control op in progress. It doesn’t matter what altar you pray at, all magic is based around bell, book and candle, and the only real rule is big dog eats first.

To give an idea of what “good” versus “bad” research looks like, a real researcher named Antony Sutton wrote a book detailing how Skull & Bones moved members into elevated positions in medicine, education, government, and then those characters began affecting major changes within those professions, the end result of which has been to further the dumbing-down process while centralizing power and control (and manufacturing war for profit). Sutton also said Skull & Bones could be related to the Illuminati, since it was a German secret society transplanted to Yale right after the country’s biggest educational secret society (Phi Beta Kapa, organized by Freemasons) went above-ground in the 1840s, a move that angered the Yale chapter who wanted a completely secret society for the educated elite. The main thing about Sutton, however, is he talked about real people and had real facts to back up everything. With characters like Icke and Passio, however, it’s a giant web constructed of rumor and coincidence. Whether these people know they are deep in some intel rabbit hole, or whether they knowingly spread this garbage is the only question in my mind.

Since I never heard of Maxwell and Tasarion, I decided to do a little research. Strangely, Maxwell had no wikipedia entry. Even stranger, many people had apparently tried to start a wikipedia page on Maxwell, yet this page was mysteriously always getting deleted by those higher up the wikipedia chain. Now why would that be, I wonder? I did come across an accusation that Maxwell was a 30-year CIA veteran and a 33rd Freemason, but since zero evidence was offered to back up either claim, I didn’t feel that rumor was very useful.

One thing for sure, the websites for all of them sure look similar, as if a template is being passed around to amp up fears of an occult conspiracy. Hopefully, this blog will prevent some people from falling down that rabbit hole. Any time anyone tries to scare you with magic or religion it is always a hoodwink.

Just looking at the evolution of the distribution of wealth, it should be obvious there’s a concentration of power that is increasing power through the generations, an operation going on for the last 2,000 years. In a true participatory democracy the opposite would be taking place: wealth should become better distributed over time and not monopolized by the already rich.

In Europe, some of the wealthiest families can trace their ancestors through 30 or more generations, while in the United States, some of the wealthiest families are descendants of the Robber Barons who emerged after the Civil War. The biggest international corporations have interlocking boards of directors and these people live in a world of secret clubs, secret societies and secret monopolies.

They don’t want us investigating this world because they don’t want the masses to start conspiring to vote away their wealth, so they create a lot of fake, garbage, click-bait to confuse the subject, much of which involves trying to scare you with magic symbols and spooky soundtracks, the same way some religions try to scare you with imaginary concepts. All divisive issues are carefully mined with spooks on both ends, who drive the conversation between two designated poles, thus establishing the center of gravity on that issue. Left and right are an illusion because both sides work for the same masters, just as Occult and Fundamentalism are two sides of the same coin.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2016 08:51AM by riverhousebill.

Date: January 08, 2017 12:56PM

For the Hitler Test, watch this Video - Secrets from the Rulers of the World - Scarcity Is An Illusion - [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: January 08, 2017 04:52PM

>By removing Vegetarianism from the New Testament, the Powers behind Paul accomplished three things

Is this the Saint Paul of the Bible, Paul the Apostle?

The readings say Paul with nothing more.

It seems like the raw food topics are moving into new directions like OBSIDIAN, Medical Marijuana.

I guess we have resolved all known issues with regular local food.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2017 04:55PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: January 08, 2017 07:30PM

Hey RP,

What group are you in?

[www.youtube.com]

Date: January 09, 2017 01:48AM

Quote rhb
Hypocrisy Is The Greatest Luxury
Seems to me Medical Marijunana is related to health
also studys with rock energys
Seems weve run out of health related topics now, we post of a god ego complex made in our self image a man god at that even with a penis

Quote rawpracticalist-

It seems like the raw food topics are moving into new directions like OBSIDIAN, Medical Marijuana.

I guess we have resolved all known issues with regular local food.

Is this the Saint Paul of the bible,
Paul the Apostle?

—Adolf Hitler

It is not difficult to find collections of quotes like this one, intended to prove that Adolf Hitler was a Christian. In many of his speeches and writings, Hitler referred to God or Jesus or quoted the Bible. Consequently, it is argued, Hitler must have been a believing Christian.

The matter, however, is not that simple. A Muslim may refer to God or Jesus, or allude to biblical teachings, but this does not make him or her a Christian.

Hitler’s religious beliefs have been the source of much misinformation. Some argue that while Hitler paid lip service to Christianity, he was actually an atheist. Others argue that Hitler was an occultist. The reality is that Hitler adhered to a system of belief that may be classified as pseudo-Christian and extremely heretical.
The readings say Paul was nothing more.

In the gospel of Thomas, Jesus was asked by the disciples: When would the Kingdom come?

They thought it would be some day in the future.

He answered: "The Kingdom is already here, it is within you"

quote rhb-
So what now rapractilist? Do we go to canablism and drink the blood of christ? its raw but not veagan.

Since we are on the bible thing now Was Hitler A christian?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2017 01:58AM by riverhousebill.

Date: January 09, 2017 02:03AM

Hi John riverhouseshill here again-
qoute me

The main thing I learned About conspiracy theory, is that conspiracy theorist believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The Truth of the world is that it is not the Iluminati, or Jewis Banking conspiracy, or Gray Alien theory. The thruth is far more frightening -NOBODY IS IN CONTROL THE WORLD IS RUDDERLESS

But I do agree with you global warming is a bunch of Hot Air, and the Earth Is still Flat

Hitler worship give me a break dude

Date: January 09, 2017 09:49AM

Many come to raw food because of health issues on the regular cooked and fried food diet.

For some of us who have succeeded on this path, the goal is to convey to the new comers how to proceed and what to avoid.

It seems like the raw food movement has seen a decline in recent years because there is not a well defined approach that would invite new comers to stay on the path.

Because there seems to be no solution to the original question, the question is avoided in favor of the search for other non conventional approach to the health problem.

And what was the original question?

How do we restore and maintain our health on a raw food diet?

Date: January 09, 2017 10:06AM

<<<How do we restore and maintain our health on a raw food diet?>>>

“The greatest obstacle to living reform in the earth today, the greatest foe of dietary reform is not ignorance, of which there is much, but the desire of those who profit from the present evil practices and the means of carrying them on, to continue to reap rich financial harvests from pandering to the many harmful practices of the present conventional way of life. We are in serious need of economic and agricultural revolutions. Basic changes are required before we can hope to give every one the materials for a better and healthier life and before we can hope to reach them with the information that they need in order to make use of those materials. So long as our channels of public information and our educational system are in the hands of the, at present, economic royalists, so long as they conceive it to be their duty to serve the special interests of these private owners of the earth, rather than to serve the interests of the people as a whole, the truth about health, disease and healing will make slow progress in reaching the people.” -Herbert Shelton, "Superior Nutrition" p. 9

Date: January 09, 2017 04:55PM

Great points John. Shelton has it right on these private owners of the earth.
But those committed to finding the truth always tear down any barrier. Nothing would stop them.

The quest for new knowledge always comes with a huge price, we have to fight the establishment in order to advance in any discipline.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2017 05:09PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: January 09, 2017 10:35PM

"The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his state of mind."--William James

I would not waste so much time John worrying about what some ghost said way back in time.
Its a state of mind indeed, but some are still hung up on Ghost rule.

If I flunk the Hitler Test what do I do next? Go to a bunker and kill my girlfriend then vent a hole in my head?

His name should have been Adolf Quitler

John what group are you with. if you had your shirt on I think we would all know.
your cointeel tactics fly like two right wings

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2017 10:47PM by riverhousebill.

Date: January 10, 2017 12:02AM

Yes bill, you have proved over and over who you are...

[youtu.be]

Date: January 10, 2017 03:16AM

Quote John

So long as our channels of public information and our educational system are in the hands of the, at present, economic royalists, so long as they conceive it to be their duty to serve the special interests of these private owners

quote rhb
The educational system is composed of local school boards in every county in the USA. Community Members elected by the local community. You might call this special interest group whos children also atend A Grass Roots conspircy! Parents-Board members set agenda in each district not Jewis Banking or Illuminati or Gray Aliens Parents conceive it to be their duty to serve and dont sell there chidrens futures to Aliens ect. Yes John you know who I am riverhouse shill!
my advice to you is to get over yourself and move on bro.
Talk about negative A captain? raw or cooked up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2017 03:19AM by riverhousebill.

Date: January 10, 2017 08:16AM

bill wrote, "The educational system is composed of local school boards in every county in the USA. Community Members elected by the local community. You might call this special interest group whos children also atend A Grass Roots conspircy!"

Hey bill, did you learn about Raw Food in school? Did you learn the Truth about the Civil War and WW II in school?

HELL NO and that's why you have NO clue as to why history repeats itself!

Here's a snippet from my file on Eustace Mullins' book - The Curse of Canaan...

"The history of mankind for the past three thousand years has been the history of struggle between the fair-skinned descendants of Shem and the darker-skinned descendants of his brother, Ham, yet you will not find this struggle defined in any historical work. The records of the genocide against the people of Shem are apparent throughout the archives of history, but there is not a school or university whose faculty will apprise its students of this simple fact. This in itself explains much which is usually dismissed as being "beyond explanation." The reason for this odd development is that the descendants of Ham traditionally have usurped the educational process, through their earlier usurpation of the priesthood to carry on their Satanic work. They have controlled the educational system ever since, converting it to their own evil purposes. It is of even greater interest that not a single school of theology anywhere in the world takes note of this central fact of history, a red thread which runs continuously through the record of events."

Now here is 1 of the 265 Videos I taped and uploaded in the last 255 days last year to make this a better place to live, unfortunately, this Video received less views than any other Video I uploaded...

[www.youtube.com]
How To Fix Our Educational System
11:36 Minute Video

[youtu.be]
3:47 MM
So, How To Fix Our Educational System?

Well, we got to go Downstream and one of the best ways to understand what we need to do Downstream is to read the books by Charlotte Iserbyt and John Taylor Gatto and I’ll put down below in the description box the title of those books so you parents especially can read those books. 4:07 MM …

From the description box:

“The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America” by Charlotte Iserbyt

“The Underground History of American Education” by John Taylor Gatto

“Against School: How public education cripples our kids and why” by John Taylor Gatto

For those interested in learning the Truth about the Civil War, here is another 1 of the Videos I taped and uploaded last year...

[www.youtube.com]
The REAL Cause of the Civil War
27:49 Minute Video

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2017 08:18AM by John Rose.

Date: January 10, 2017 09:42AM

John asked-
Hey bill, did you learn about Raw Food in school? Did you learn the Truth about the Civil War and WW II in school?
John I didnot learn s*6&t in skool cant you tell by my spelling?

I never fit the mold I droped out mentaily about forth grade was thrown out at 8th because a health class discussion on marijuana. Teacher ask me my opion on pot and I said way back then so far they have not found anything wrong with it, My understanding then, Next teacher said I would be a junkie in two years, I got pissed told him to fug off he came at me tryed to kick me, I grabed his leg put him on his ass cursed him out walked into hall way foot ball couch and soccer couh then tackled me to floor, I let out a baraz of obcenties told them to get thier f---ing hands off me they backed of I walked out went home, school called my parents related there bulls--t So that was my last day in school. parents said if you are not going back to school you must work. My father a sea captian I went to work for him for a short while then went off on my own to work on tug boats in Staten Island Ny. at 14 years old. John I went to univirsty of the harbors and streets. looking at my spelling you would never know my mother taught at Lady Clif College on Hudsen. Joined army on my 17th birthday sworn in at Affies center Newark NJ. got reality sandwich fast Never bought what was being cramed down my throat. But I know all teachers do not fit that mold and all are not brain dead.
I remember a song way back What did you learn in school today dear little boy of mine- It went somthing like this I learned that solders seldom die I learned that Whasington never told a lie thats what I learned in skcool today. I got thrown out of catikisim at a very youg age nun told my mother dont ever bring him back. My mom hard core cathalic who taught at cathilic college was moratafied. 4th grade sent to school shrink because not fiting mold. Shrink said I was just bored that was my problem. said I had high IQ but IQ test only cover a small area so no ego trip on that front. I learned a lot on street and harbors of NY Hudson. seen things many of you would never believe. I know Whud UP cant bullsh*^t The BullSh*^ter! met all walks of life all classes of poeples traveled the world met holocost suvivors and know not bull like you say. met many walks in my two times around the block. Yes there are conspiricys and massive manipulations but I feel it is mostly Rudderless. I cant stand Uncle Adolf or most of our USA presidents who are no more moral then Hitler. I know all our world wars were for the bennifit of certian white and always full of lies. by the way Im white- Most conflicts Imperlist snow jobs. The wonderful usa slauterd 2 and a half million Vietmenses and used are own as bait Gulf Of Tonklin-NEVER HAPPEND I remeber all the way back To Sand Creek. Thats part of my resume John. Also I was PART OF CORE GROUP IN REDWOOD SUMMER. HAD OUR PEOPLE KILLED AND BOMBED FOR BEING ACTIST GAINinG GROUND i KNOW ABOUT OUR DEMOCKERY AND THE LAND OF fREEDUMB WE WERE VICTIMS OF COINTELLPRO We sued and won in federal court Oakland Ca. Largest payout FBI ever had to pay. I could go on but I wont I have been an activist since I got out of us army on many fronts, Some of my best friends are in state prison. I first learned of raw food from Taheem Ali Akbar who explianed to me about prison food and cancer. Taheem a raw foodest 35 years in prison wanted
to survive and saw the cancers with donatewd exspired foods to the system. If not for him I would not have found this site on raw foods. well enough for now but thats me John, Cant stand Nazis or imperalst us govt or its puppets. I do repect Obama! I feel most govts are just full of it. I do have respect for the Socalist Govt of Vietnam where I am at this very moment Nha Trang VietNam more later if you want to hear more of what I learned in SKOOL.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 10, 2017 10:35AM

There's no use arguing with John, he spent his whole Life building his "theories" and he's not going to let you question them. If you comment on his channel, he will ban you in short order even if trying to have a friendly debate to get educated. Hitler is a saint, don't you know and Isis id a government staged plot...

Date: January 10, 2017 10:39AM

The Jewish Holocaust is a HOAX to cover-up the REAL Holocaust. You claim that you care for those who have been victimized and yet, you perpetuate the BIGGEST HOAX of the 20th Century that Hitler and Germany were the Bad Guys and that it was the Jews who were Holocausted.

It's time for you to Wake Up bill and realize that you've been DUPED just like the rest of us. If you really care about injustices, watch Hellstorm and The Greatest Story NEVER Told.

[www.youtube.com]
Hellstorm - The Real Genocide of Nazi Germany (Documentary w/ Subtitles)
1:30:20 Minute Video

BrewingWaves
Published on May 31, 2015

This documentary tells the tale that the victors still do not want you to know. Learn the terrible truth about the rape, torture, slavery, and mass murder inflicted upon the German people by the Allied victors of World Word II. This is the biggest cover-up in world history. Subtitles currently available in: English, German, Spanish, Czech, Finnish, Portuguese, & Arabic.

Buy The Book: [www.amazon.com]
IMDb Page: [www.imdb.com]
Quotations & Sources: [www.hellstormdocumentary.com]
[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]
The Documentary that has Rocked the Internet! @TGSNTtv
219,701 views 2 years ago
Despite all attempts to quietly suppress this documentary...
Censored by You Tube - Censored by Facebook - Censored by I Tunes - Censored by Vimeo
[thegreateststoryneve]...
Adolf Hitler - The greatest story Never told! The 27 part series shows the indisputable truth on how YOU and the rest of the world have been lied to by the victors of WW2. The evil control of the world today and those responsible, is at last revealed in a 6.5 hour epic that will rock your world!
[thegreateststorynevertold.tv]
IMDb [www.imdb.com]...

[www.youtube.com]

YOU HAVE BEEN BETRAYED BY THE POWERS THAT BE AND YOU SHOULD BE PISSED OFF THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DEMONIZING THE WRONG PEOPLE!!!

Of course, you will not address any of my issues as you NEVER do just like you did in your post above.

Date: January 10, 2017 10:46AM

Hey NuNativs,

My YouTube Channel is NOT a Forum for Public Debate and I deleted your Comments and banned you from my Channel for a damn good reason and you're just too dense to understand why. Once my Website is up and running, I'll provide a forum for those types of discussions, but NOT on my YouTube Channel!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2017 10:48AM by John Rose.

Date: January 10, 2017 11:37AM

John calling me dense is extremely offensive and very revealing as to your mental condition and how you filter the world to protect yourself and you theories. On the one hand you ask on your videos to question everything including you, yet you don't allow said questioning.

I am one of the few who continually talks the Paradise Earth conversation, that WE could ALL be in a totally prosperous situation here and am basically an ally, yet you reject me and ban me. I have seen and felt that all my Life. Hmmmm....

Most everyone I know has little clue and that subject matter is NOT on their radar whatsoever, raw foodists or not. Exactly where is your loyalty and why?

Date: January 10, 2017 11:38AM

Here are just a few of the comments from my latest Video I've uploaded about Hitler and WW2...

[www.youtube.com]
Secrets from the Rulers of the World - Scarcity Is An Illusion
Published on Jan 6, 2017
13:08 Minute Video
178 Thumbs Up and only 3 Thumbs Down

Vegetable Police 3 days ago
I'm with you on Hitler. Been watching some documentaries... Mind blown.?
25 Thumbs Up

koalamama2 1 day ago
Thanks guys. I asked my bf if he'd seen it and he zipped right over with a flash drive. We got stoned and marathoned most of the six hours. My conclusion: I NEED to get my kids out of public school NOW. D=?
4 Thumbs Up

Camille Olsen 1 day ago
Vegetable Police , add me to the Mind Blown list!?

Camille Olsen 1 day ago
I finally broke my 100 day juice fast yesterday! Feeling clean and healthy and light. I just want you to know that I promote you in my juice fasting support group on Facebook every chance I get. People have such misguided notions about how to fast so I just quote you. One girl said "That sounds dangerous" when I told her I was only drinking juice, no water on my fast.
Thanks for putting up content here to keep us listening to you!

Hitching to Health 3 days ago
another great video John. Keep em coming, waking people up by the thousands.?

Electric Thoughts 3 days ago
Great video. Thank you for waking people up to the truth about WW2/Hitler. You got me to do a lot of research on the subject. I was taught nothing but lies and it all makes sense why now.?

GRIMES3 days ago
How Hitler Defied The International Bankers

[archive.org]?

Poet of the Piano 3 days ago (edited)
Ironic the two countries that broke away from the global system Germany and Japan and prospered were the very same countries demonised, propaganda used against them and blamed the most for the outbreak of WWII when in fact if Britain had left well alone in Germany's disagreement with Poland and America had not imposed such harsh embargoes and sanctions on Japan WWII may never have happened. After the war they were then reabsorbed into the debt money system that is strangling the people of the world. How dare you defy the International bankers was the warning after WWII this is the consequences. !?

Language 1 day ago
Adolf Hitler's Warning
[www.youtube.com]?

Gianna Giavelli 2 days ago
For more detailed info see "The Truth About Hitler" and also part 2 which goes into detail on his banking revolution [giavellireport.wordpress.com]?

Gianna Giavelli 2 days ago (edited)
For more detail on how we are enslaved, go to amazon and check out my book "Zirp Zombies - how banks devour nations" [www.amazon.com]

koalamama2 2 days ago
"If you understand history was written by the victors, then why do you believe anything you read?" --John Rose??

Remember what Voltaire said, "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2017 11:38AM by John Rose.

Date: January 10, 2017 11:50AM

I don't want your copy and paste responses, those are the people who agree with everything you say, they don't have the capacity to think and reason. You've pruned your flock to be yes men only, that proves nothing.

I want a heartfelt reply without insult, name calling and all the rest. I'm trying to have an honest communication and you seem to be avoiding it...

Date: January 10, 2017 12:07PM

So according to the Voltaire quote above, that means that you rule over me? I truly hope that's not what you're saying John...

Date: January 10, 2017 12:16PM

NuNativs wrote, “I don't want your copy and paste responses”

My last Post was NOT addressed to you - look at the time you posted and the time I posted - I could not have typed all of that out in 1 minute.

NuNativs wrote, “I am one of the few who continually talks the Paradise Earth conversation”

Yes, but you INSIST that we have to KILL Animals in your version of Paradise and you wonder why I said you were “too dense [impenetrable] to understand why I banned you”!

NuNativs wrote, “John calling me dense is extremely offensive and very revealing as to your mental condition …I want a heartfelt reply without insult, name calling and all the rest.”

Look up the word “dense” in a dictionary and tell me which definition you think I’m referring to and then we’ll see who has a “mental condition” and who is “insulting” who.

By the way, this is the second time you’ve taken what I’ve said the wrong way and reminds me of what Kahlil Gibran once said, “We shall never understand one another until we reduce the language to seven words.”

Date: January 10, 2017 12:22PM

I DO NOT believe whatsoever WE need to kill animals to be healthy, I believe it is the root cause of why humans are violent with each other. Blood spilled and ingested "inspires" violence and bloody thought. The "news" is full of the results of what eating animals results in...

That being said, I bring up the points that many vegans have bad track records of longevity which to me is a true barameter of health, like any other Living organism. A tree doesn't reach 1000+ years of Life UNLESS it's healthy.

I agree with you that WE have a second set of needs and that that is probably the reason, but I am still conscious of the poor results at the present time and will not ignore them...

Date: January 10, 2017 01:29PM

>I DO NOT believe whatsoever WE need to kill animals to be healthy, I believe it is the root cause of why humans are violent with each other

That is so true.

The other side of the coin is that it is very hard to be a healthy vegan in the long term, so many steps to cover, so many supplements. Why is that nature did not make this normal thing easy?

Date: January 10, 2017 02:54PM

RP wrote "The other side of the coin is that it is very hard to be a healthy vegan in the long term, so many steps to cover, so many supplements. Why is that nature did not make this normal thing easy?"

[www.youtube.com]
Life IS Really Simple
27:54 Minute Video

Published on Aug 14, 2016
In this Video, I take a closer look at how Life has become extremely Complicated when it used to be extremely Simple! I also offer simple Solutions to make Life Simple once again!

Date: January 10, 2017 06:43PM

NuNativs
There's no use arguing with John, he spent his whole Life building his "theories" and he's not going to let you question them. If you comment on his channel, he will ban you in short order even if trying to have a friendly debate to get educated. Hitler is a saint, don't you know and Isis id a government staged plot...

NuNativs, thankyou Hitler worship Ive always thought this guy as super creep brown shirt, Im not name calling just saying a spades a spade. NUNativs you hit it on the head about our brown shirt raw foodest JR.

He has not been around the block more than one time.

Date: January 10, 2017 08:30PM

bill wrote, "NuNativs, thankyou Hitler worship Ive always thought this guy as super creep brown shirt, Im not name calling just saying a spades a spade. NUNativs you hit it on the head about our brown shirt raw foodest JR."

PREDICTABLE AS ALWAYS

[youtu.be]
22:08 MM
And what happens when you talk about Hitler? What happens when you talk about the Holocaust? They come out and call you names. What’s that all about?

If you want to know what that’s all about, read this Handbook right here - the Hasbara Handbook.

[youtu.be]
22:50 MM
Once again, Germany and Japan Proved to the World - We Live on an Abundant Planet. One of the most important Lies they want us to believe in is this Illusion of Scarcity - that’s why they want us to associate Hitler with Mass Murder. If we make Hitler out to be the Worst guy who ever lived, we don’t ever want to look at anything he did. And he wasn’t the Epitome of Evil - he was one of History’s HEROES!!!

This is what the Rulers of the World do - they turn Heroes into Villains and Villains into Heroes. It’s a Lie - LIE - LIE - LIE!!!

Open Up your Mind, hold 2 Possibilities in your brain at the same time and what you’re going to find is One Version makes sense, it fits with all of the other Stories and the other, you read The Con Artists' Hand Book and you’ll go, OK, I see what they’re doing. Read the Hasbara Handbook and you’ll go, OK, that’s why they Never address anything you say - they just Attack you and call you names.

Date: January 10, 2017 09:10PM

[youtu.be]
11:01 MM
Let’s take a quick look at that part of the Video or my file rather and what we have here is #1) “Humans are incredible easy to con, scam, and manipulate.” #2) And this is really powerful, “When emotion and reason clash, emotion wins almost every time.” They know this! “Appeal to emotion. Even if your appeal defies logic, reason and common sense, a great many of the sheep will simply go along.”

So pay attention to when somebody presents Information and the other person doesn’t even address it. They either call you a name to try to deal with the Emotion simply so that they don’t address the Issue because they can’t address the Issue - that’s the only thing they can do. 11:50 MM

Date: January 11, 2017 12:53PM

"So pay attention to when somebody presents Information and the other person doesn’t even address it. They either call you a name to try to deal with the Emotion simply so that they don’t address the Issue because they can’t address the Issue - that’s the only thing they can do. 11:50"

Well that describes your reactions in a nutshell no?

Look John, Hitler was in charge and 6,000,000+ people were killed and he let it happen, that is fact. He was in no way a hero.

Some of your message is good, but really if I were you, I'd drop the Hitler part of it if you want to be taken seriously by a broader group which is the agenda right?

So back on point, Life right now is NOT simple. The mechanics of "civilization" that most "live" under are mutating and turning one against another by forcing a person to concentrate on their own survival.

The only way Paradise on Earth will be achieved will be to tear down and rebuild the machine. As long as people are divided that won't happen, and your Hitler "message" is simple perpetuating it...

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables