Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
What’s Wrong with a Raw Vegan Diet?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 13, 2017 02:40PM

[www.youtube.com]
What’s Wrong with a Raw Vegan Diet
20:18 Minute Video

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2017 02:43PM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What’s Wrong with a Raw Vegan Diet?
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 15, 2017 01:43AM

Look at my beautiful thought provoking useful comments John allowed on this classic. The only real Nazi is ban happy John Rose...

"Agree with me or you will be silenced! Sieg Heil!"

Date: January 15, 2017 06:41PM

I BANNED YOU FOR A VERY GOOD REASON AND, ONCE AGAIN, YOU ARE TOO DENSE TO FIGURE IT OUT!!!

"No man is clever enough to know all the evil he does." -Francois De La Rochefoucauld (1630 - 80): Maxims 1665

Date: January 15, 2017 09:57PM

There's was no good reason John, you plain and simple can't handle being questioned, you loose your @#$%& way too easy.

Sad fact is, you lost the one person in your comment section that carries the torch of Earthly Paradise construction. Read your comments, noone talks the idea but me.

TALK ABOUT DENSE!!!

Date: January 16, 2017 04:22AM

<<<There's was no good reason John>>>

I love it when other people think they know what I'm thinking and what I'm trying to accomplish.

[youtu.be]
11:21 MM
So I’ve had to delete a lot of people and I will continue to do so because I don’t want my Channel to have a bunch of Distractions - Distractions - Distractions! I don’t want to argue about 1 of my Pieces. If you want to argue, if you don’t want to believe I came to the right conclusion about something that doesn’t matter, ARRR, don’t put it down on my Channel. I don’t want to put a bunch of garbage down there. It’s not my Ego. It ain’t my Ego. I want people to come to my Channel and read all of the Testimonies of people doing a Solid Food Vacation.

Date: January 17, 2017 04:24AM

If you TRULY weren't in your ego, you would let all comments post, SECURE in the knowing that what you are expounding and doing is the absolute TRUTH.

Believe you me, people with sanitized comment and thumbs sections on YouTube are held suspect.

Date: January 17, 2017 02:55PM

<<<If you TRULY weren't in your ego...>>>

What a joke!!!

You are the one who has their ego hurt and that's why you have been attacking me ever since I banned you from my Channel.

As I have pointed many times, my YouTube Channel is NOT a Forum for Public Debate!!! I don't want people to come to my Channel and see a BUNCH of @#$%&!!!

Do you really think you are in any way helping me promote what I do?

I've been on the Hero's Journey for over 26 years and I know when someone is helping me and when they are NOT and YOU are NOT helping me!!!

So what kind of Piece of @#$%& are you?
[youtu.be]

Date: January 17, 2017 04:31PM

Well at least I can post my feedback here. It's not @#$%& BTW, such as the failures of the Natural Hygienists or the longevity posts I have put forth that showcase people living decades longer than so-called health enthusiasts.

People have a right to know all sides of the story. Not telling them is downright irresponsible.

So OK John you win, you yell the loudest and cuss the most.
(Of course I could make fake YouTube accounts all day long....)

Date: January 17, 2017 04:48PM

We’ve had this discussion. I even did a Video on it and you have even acknowledged that we have 2 Groups of Needs, which explains ALL OF THIS!!!

So as you can see, I am NOT being irresponsible, but more importantly…

This Thread represents the reason why I had to BAN YOU from my YouTube Channel.

I post a Video to help people who are SUFFERING and what do YOU do?

YOU ATTACK ME!!!

Once again, I post a Video to help people who are SUFFERING and if they come here, what do they read?

Do they get to read about everybody doing a Solid Food Vacation?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instead, they read…

ALL OF YOUR BULL @#$%& THAT I WOULD DELETE ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL BECAUSE I’M TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE WHO ARE SUFFERING!!!

In fact, I’ve actually done a Video explaining how this TACTIC is used by SHILLS to Destroy our Message, but I haven’t Transcribed most of the Videos that I’ve done in the last 8 months or so, so I’m not sure where it’s at and when I find it, I’ll Transcribe it and provide a link.

So thank you NuNativs for illustrating to everybody how SHILLS and/or Useful Idiots work to Destroy our Message. PooZ would be proud of you for your efforts and if she was still here, she would be attacking me as always and then, you two would team up against me. Look throughout these Message Boards and you will see a lot of Useful Idiots who used PooZ as an ally to attack me. Any time someone disagreed with me, PooZ would come along and the vast majority of y’all accepted her and that is a SAD reflection of our Species.

Indeed, our Species is in trouble and most people are just like crabs trying to get out of a hole and keep pulling everyone back down. Sometimes I wonder if you guys are worth the trouble, but that’s just because there aren’t enough Trim Tabs in the world. But that could change! You could become a Trim Tab and if you want to be a Hero, if you want to be a Trim Tab, if you want to be part of the SOLUTION and NOT part of the PROBLEM, you cannot ATTACK other Trim Tabs!

Date: January 20, 2017 04:03AM

I'm not a shill you dick, yet you are too dense to notice. Your rigid philosophy has your panties all tied up in a bunch to where your balls are having their blood supply cut off and you can't even think straight...(I can color and highlight text too...)

Everyone is worth the trouble, what's wrong with your bio-photon levels man? You can't go to Paradise on Earth until we ALL go to Paradise so it's your duty as one who supposedly knows, to steer the others in the right direction.

Even Dr Bronner advertised on his soap bottles, we're all ONE OR we're all none...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2017 04:13AM by NuNativs.

Date: January 20, 2017 01:20PM

<<<I'm not a shill you dick>>>

So thank you NuNativs for illustrating to everybody how SHILLS and/or Useful Idiots work to Destroy our Message.

THICK AS A BRICK

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: January 20, 2017 02:53PM

For the good of the forum maybe some of the bitterness can be done thru private messages.

Let's go back to talking about raw foods.

Date: January 21, 2017 05:33AM

You destroy the message with Hitler really well John. Dick/dense, not really much difference except with terminology...

Date: January 21, 2017 01:39PM

Once again...

This Thread represents the reason why I had to BAN YOU from my YouTube Channel.

I post a Video to help people who are SUFFERING and what do YOU do?

YOU ATTACK ME!!!

Once again, I post a Video to help people who are SUFFERING and if they come here, what do they read?

Do they get to read about everybody doing a Solid Food Vacation?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instead, they read…

ALL OF YOUR BULL @#$%& THAT I WOULD DELETE ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL BECAUSE I’M TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE WHO ARE SUFFERING!!!

So what kind of Piece of @#$%& are you?
[youtu.be]

Date: January 21, 2017 08:10PM

A mostly raw/vegan piece of @#$%& I believe. I watched your video "3 Ways To Piss People Off" after being banned and applied it to you and by golly it works, you're easy prey.

My message is the same as yours except way less complex. Too many pieces in your puzzle for the average hu/woman to decipher.

All WE have to do is watch "The Man Who Planted Trees" and then apply that philosophy on a global scale, problems solved.

Date: January 22, 2017 12:42AM

I’m trying to HELP people, especially on my YouTube Channel!

YOU ARE INTERFERING!!!

What makes you think you have an EXCUSE?!?!?!

Date: January 22, 2017 04:24AM

No, you're actually judgemental, condescending and way too left-brained. Where's your compassion man?

If I were such a piece of @#$%&/dense and all the other put down's (judgemental/condemning terms), and you were full of biophotons/oneness, then you would have compassion and love and work to resolve these divisions instead of perpetuate the separation.

So basically what it proves is that multiple "solid food vacations" and a raw diet for 26 years does not guarantee enlightenment, a loving disposition nor any solution to the problems WE face.

Being truly A/Live is far beyond diet....

Date: January 22, 2017 04:42AM

<<<mostly raw/vegan>>>

This is a Raw Vegan Forum and YOU are NOT Vegan! I’ve gone back and read most of your earlier Posts and virtually every one of them were ATTACKING someone who PROMOTES Vegan whether it’s Graham, Clement, McDougall, me or whoever. If they Promote a Vegan Diet - Raw or Cooked, you ATTACK them!

So nunativs, are you trying to Rationalize your Rapacity?

Tell me nunativs, since YOU HUNT and KILL the Animals YOU EAT, how many Animals did you KILL last year?

How many Animals did YOU KILL today?

How many Animals are YOU going to KILL tomorrow?

How many Animals are YOU going to KILL in your lifetime?

On behalf of all of the Animals that you are going to KILL and EAT in the future, I hope their future is longer than yours.

<<<My message is the same as yours except way less complex.>>>

WRONG!!!

I don’t KILL ANIMALS AND YOU DO!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2017 04:47AM by John Rose.

Date: January 22, 2017 04:59AM

Read my post on the other thread, I don't kill animals, you are projecting. I have only brought up the dismal results that so-called health seekers have had as regards LONGEVITY which is my number one priority!

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 22, 2017 06:58AM

[debbietookrawforlife.blogspot.com]

[consciousnourishment.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2017 06:59AM by fresh.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: January 23, 2017 05:35AM

Compared to cooked food and meat eaters, I thought raw food should make us more compassionate,
more respectful of others points of view if we are what we eat or eat what we are.

May be not?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2017 05:42AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: January 23, 2017 02:35PM

After 26+ years raw, vegan as well, and numerous solid food vacations, that's what I would have thought too. He should be like Jesus, full of Love & oneness able to see where a person is coming from, exhibit empathy and compassion like he does for the animals. He would respect everyone's "backstory" and work with them to unravel the knots as he realEYEse's that he cannot have freedom/Paradise unless everyone else has it too.

NOPE, anyone who doesn't agree OR even just questions the "Ultimate Schematic" is a piece of @#$%&.

"You cannot eat your way to Heaven" Gabriel Cousens

Date: January 23, 2017 07:06PM

STRAW MAN

Date: January 23, 2017 09:24PM

fresh wrote, “He just doesn't want someone confusing and discouraging people that go to his YouTube. Sure you can understand if not agree. Many YouTube's remove comments all the time.”

It’s becoming more evident that nunativs is more than just a little Dense, as I first suspected!

It always amazes me when some people think they know all of the nuances that go into my Mission. For example, if one of my Videos gets 1 Million Views, I don’t want 20,000 or even 100,000 Comments where HUNDREDS of GREAT Testimonies are Buried!!!

I want people to be MOTIVATED!!!

WE HAVE TO REACH THE TIPPING POINT, OTHERWISE THINGS WILL NEVER CHANGE!!!

I say this over and over in all of my Videos for a reason and I will NOT Tolerate BS on my YouTube Channel. The ONLY people who cannot figure this out by NOW are showing their True Colors, especially now that they are Attacking my Gift to Humanity because my Gift to Humanity has nothing to do with my Ego - my Gift has to do with giving people a Tool so they can Connect the Dots in whatever they are working on, especially getting the Hell out of Hell!

Thanks again fresh for pointing out the OBVIOUS and now let’s set back and watch this troll change the subject one more time and ATTACK me one more time.

Remember, this whole thread started off with nunativs ATTACKING me and every time I point this out, he flips it and acts as if I’m attacking him. I’m NOT attacking you and I NEVER have, but I AM BANNING YOU on my You Tube Channel because you are either beyond dense or a SHILL - take your pick.

Date: January 23, 2017 10:15PM

Johnny Rose wrote:
"Remember, this whole thread started off with nunativs ATTACKING me and every time I point this out, he flips it and acts as if I’m attacking him. I’m NOT attacking you and I NEVER have..."

Talk about flipping the subject. I wrote you a long passage about my past experience and my stand on animal killing that you vehemently were attacking me above and on the other thread and you conveniently ignore it because it doesn't support your ability to be always right and your prime directive to FIGHT. Of course you don't have an answer as to how many animals YOU are responsible for killing to feed your cherished doggy.

It's the same way you ignore RawPractalists comment above:
"Compared to cooked food and meat eaters, I thought raw food should make us more compassionate, more respectful of others points of view if we are what we eat or eat what we are.

May be not?"

John further did not attack me by saying:
"...because you are either beyond dense or a SHILL - take your pick."

That's all I am huh, beyond dense OR a shill. Ya that's not attacking, it's just tough love right? If I didn't have self-esteem I would have killed myself by now with all your supportive rapport...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2017 10:27PM by NuNativs.

Date: January 24, 2017 03:39AM

Date: January 24, 2017 05:22AM

That video is all about YOU!

"When people are unkind they're hurting"

Here's some quotes from Rose to illustrate:
"So thank you NuNativs for illustrating to everybody how SHILLS and/or Useful Idiots work to Destroy our Message.
THICK AS A BRICK"

"What do rhb, nunativs and bj all have in common?
All of these BOZOS believe in the "Official Story" of 911!!!"

So thank you NuNativs for illustrating to everybody how SHILLS and/or Useful Idiots work to Destroy our Message. and on and on. Go back through the archives if you have time to see some really harsh name calling & judgemental posts.

Any argument you can't deal with you call "straw man" as it destroys your "schematic". Your only obvious recourse and behavior when cornered is to ban/SILENCE or IGNORE without trying to work something out and finding common ground.

You exist inside such a narrow mental box you completely go silent when you start an intense attack thread about me killing animals, and can't respond to the obvious killing you are causing by feeding factory farmed and worse products to your "pet". (Straw man for sure brah).

I applaud you for creating a video about me as that shows that despite your mental constructs I'm breaking through the tight mental "schematic" you exist within and am rattling the foundations.

I am not a "yes" man, I am not a pushover, I do not accept something without questioning and looking at ALL sides of a situation without a non-prejudice OPEN mind, I am not asleep. I am just as much an Alpha male as you, perhaps that is where you have a problem, you want to surround yourself with obedient dogs so you can bark the orders and they all blindly lick you, SORRY BUDDY...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2017 05:35AM by NuNativs.

Date: January 24, 2017 05:25AM

Hey John WE are ALL awaiting your response to my attack thread on me wantonly killing animals and to why you kill animals in the most cruelest fashion to feed your "pet"...(Get ready for total SILENCE folks, no follow through...)

Date: January 25, 2017 03:00AM

Date: January 25, 2017 04:43AM

Again that video is about you not me. Please learn from your mistakes.

"I never attacked NuNativs"...(poor me John Rose so innocent?!?).

If you don't agree with me 100% "Bozzo, piece of @#$%&, dense, idiot" and countless others. Go watch his videos for more judgement.

How many names have I called you? How many times did I degrade you? How many times did I not understand where you were coming from? A dialogue is all I ever wanted.

I DO NOT AGREE with your conclusions and belief system but that does not an idiot make. That is judgement, condemnation and lack of human compassion.

For someone who professes to hold the keys to World suffering and the SOLUTIONS thereof, you sure seem hell bent on PREVENTING said conditions from occurring by not understanding humanity's backstory and condemning them in the process.

You have proven one thing, that an extended raw food diet and extensive juice fasting DOES NOT make you a compassionate/LOVING WISE UPLIFTING human being.

(Keep pruning those comments so you can gaze on it and have a better FALSE self-esteem. Whatever gets you through the day. Meanwhile Earthly Paradise remains out of reach to ALL).

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables