Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: What’s Wrong with a Raw Vegan Diet?
Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: March 14, 2017 04:20AM

Even Dr Bronner advertised on his soap bottles, we're all ONE OR we're all none...

Dr Bronner is full of schit. We are not "all one". That is political propaganda.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 14, 2017 09:38AM

We are one is a life necessity.

The average human body has 37 trillion cells. What would happen if they were not cooperating and acting in unison as one? We could not exist or do anything.

We know what happens when on an express way the drivers are not acting as one and staying in their lanes or when crew members on a flight are not acting as one.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: March 14, 2017 10:42PM

Horsea
Even Dr Bronner advertised on his soap bottles, we're all ONE OR we're all none...

Dr Bronner is full of schit. We are not "all one". That is political propaganda.

Umm, I you're way off on that. Politics wants US ALL divided and not unified, that way the corrupt remain in power as the underlings fight for the crumbs...

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: March 15, 2017 12:26AM

Politics- Poly -latin Of many- Tics Blood sucking insect

"The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his state of mind."--William James

If you want peace you can have! Lennon -Yoko

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: March 16, 2017 10:43PM

https://www.drbronner.com/all-one-blog/2017/01/standing-immigrants-refugees/

This is political propaganda.

Date: March 17, 2017 04:02AM

"Turn a people against themselves and they are easy to contain" Caesar

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: March 17, 2017 07:15PM

Lets explore some assumptions

1 A country is an idea (only exists in the mind)
2 To spread the idea of a country you need propaganda to transmit the idea
3 If you have been raised in a country, you have been fed propaganda
4 Propaganda became your opinion maybe without you knowing it
5 Why is propaganda bad and what are you going to do about it?

Horsea

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2017 07:20PM by Panchito.

Date: March 18, 2017 05:06AM

Flags are bits of colored cloth that Goverments use first to shrink-wrap peoples minds then as cermonial shrouds to bury the dead
Arundhat Roy.

Panchito, Im way done with nationalism. Ive learned after my military diservice.
The Earth is to small today for this kind of nonsense.
Our flag is stained with oil and blood. It causes trouble and belongs in the brier pacth. Its like the phoenix in order to rise it needs to be burned!

Number one Biggest best just not true!
One Earth One people.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2017 05:08AM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: March 18, 2017 05:32PM

If there should be no countries then how are we going to solve the problem of the billions of people leaving the sh*thole areas of the earth and all wanting to live in the few areas that are comparatively good?

Date: March 18, 2017 08:16PM

Anon 102. Lets explore your assumptions:

1 there is a problem.

2 the supposed problem: You are afraid of 'other' people that now lives in sh*thole areas coming to the good areas, supposedly your area.

3 you think the cause of the problem is 'others' and therefore the solution must be found in fixing 'others' (the problem)

4 however, there are 'others' already were you live. right? what defines to you 'we' and 'others'

Date: March 18, 2017 08:29PM

Panchito, What the heck are you talking about?

steupps!

Date: March 18, 2017 09:07PM

I guess I don't know what I am talking about. Am I twisting things around?

Date: March 19, 2017 12:16AM

quote Anon-
If there should be no countries then how are we going to solve the problem of the billions of people leaving the sh*thole areas

Very good point Anon, Maybe countrys are needed instead of a culture,A govt mother.
Countrys can keep people in sh$$t holes they created with their standing armys Its worked well so far.

We can contain these people with Shrink Wrap yes!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2017 12:20AM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: March 19, 2017 02:41AM

Your home as microcosm -

Would you let all and sundry who want to come into your beautiful home come in and live there? No locks, all are welcome. Could you and your house support them all? Would you provide for them forever? Would you not mind if they stole your valuables and money, trashed your house? After you watch some of the violent ones rape and murder your wife and children, would you still be happy to let them stay in your house to prey on vulnerable others? Even when your home is wall-to-wall with people, poverty, filth, disease, crime and terror, your door is always open for whoever wants to come and live there? You would feel no sovereignty - no loyalty to your family, no need to protect you and yours?

Date: March 19, 2017 04:34AM

Migration Opinion
Solving the refugee crisis begins by changing the way we see them

The voices least heard in the debate are migrants themselves. While media and politicians perceive them as cockroaches or statistics,criminals rapist, terrorist the crisis will only escalate
We need to look at the cause of mass migrations a look between our toes would be a good start.
Then we could decide in fairness if we should slam the doors shut and smelt the liberty statue.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2017 04:44AM by riverhousebill.

Date: March 19, 2017 11:54AM

riverhousebill
quote Anon-
If there should be no countries then how are we going to solve the problem of the billions of people leaving the sh*thole areas

Very good point Anon, Maybe countrys are needed instead of a culture,A govt mother.
Countrys can keep people in sh$$t holes they created with their standing armys Its worked well so far.

We can contain these people with Shrink Wrap yes!

Bill, you shouldn't stray far from the river. It's doing things to you.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 19, 2017 12:25PM

Anon 102 wrote, "If there should be no countries then how are we going to solve the problem of the billions of people leaving the sh*thole areas of the earth and all wanting to live in the few areas that are comparatively good?"

Someone posted this video on a video I uploaded yesterday and it seems appropriate here...

[www.youtube.com]
Some Cultures Are Better Than Others

THAT'S RACIST!!!

EDIT:

Here's my Video that I Uploaded yesterday...

[www.youtube.com]
White American European Anti-Racism

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2017 12:30PM by John Rose.

Date: March 19, 2017 07:49PM

Do you love facts? Lets take a chronological order in the perspective of things smiling smiley

1 Why did Europeans (the west?) move to America?

2 Why didn't they stay in Europe since they are so good?

3 The 'real' Americans were autonomous for thousands of years and the new Europeans were illegal immigrants with BS in the mind. Why are they Ok?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2017 07:52PM by Panchito.

Date: March 19, 2017 11:03PM

Remember Custer died for your sins!.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 20, 2017 11:48PM

Basically every single dominant culture when it's encountered an "inferior" culture throughout the history of humanity has killed, enslaved, or taken advantage of them in some manner. Native Americans went to war with each other before white people came along. Conquering land was not invented by Europeans.

www.phytopanacea.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2017 11:49PM by jtprindl.

Date: March 21, 2017 01:08AM

Jennifer
Your home as microcosm -

Would you let all and sundry who want to come into your beautiful home come in and live there? No locks, all are welcome. Could you and your house support them all? Would you provide for them forever? Would you not mind if they stole your valuables and money, trashed your house? After you watch some of the violent ones rape and murder your wife and children, would you still be happy to let them stay in your house to prey on vulnerable others? Even when your home is wall-to-wall with people, poverty, filth, disease, crime and terror, your door is always open for whoever wants to come and live there? You would feel no sovereignty - no loyalty to your family, no need to protect you and yours?

Wait isn't that what the de-ranged white Euro's did to the Native American...?

Native Americans warred amongst themselves because they were consumers of flesh/violence...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2017 01:10AM by NuNativs.

Date: March 21, 2017 02:45AM

According to your alike thinking, every murder is justified by the victim inferiority. And murdering was not invented. Right? And there should be no laws and no illegals. But there are laws. Is to you inferior a person with no weapon?

jtprindl
Basically every single dominant culture when it's encountered an "inferior" culture throughout the history of humanity has killed, enslaved, or taken advantage of them in some manner. Native Americans went to war with each other before white people came along. Conquering land was not invented by Europeans.

Date: March 21, 2017 03:27AM

Panchito
According to your alike thinking, every murder is justified by the victim inferiority. And murdering was not invented. Right? And there should be no laws and no illegals. But there are laws. Is to you inferior a person with no weapon?

jtprindl

No one said it was right, but what's your point? That's humanity. The more powerful culture (which is usually the people with the most weapons) makes the rules. That's just how it is. It has nothing to do with race, it's the human species being greedy. In your eyes, is it somehow different if Native Americans kill other Native Americans versus Europeans killing Native Americans?

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 21, 2017 02:01PM

jtprindl

Good one.

Date: March 21, 2017 02:04PM

Read Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee,
And then you will know where the real violence rooted.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2017 02:08PM by riverhousebill.

Date: March 21, 2017 02:12PM

NuNativs

Jennifer
Your home as microcosm -

Wait isn't that what the de-ranged WHITE Euro's did to the Native American...?

So what.

Yeah, it's 'natural'. Probably the cavemen exhibited the same characteristics. It's called human nature - to protect you and yours.

And what's with the "WHITE" - are you a self-hating white person? 'White people are bad'!

Boo!

Date: March 21, 2017 02:15PM

Could you and your house support them all? Would you provide for them forever? Would you not mind if they stole your valuables and money,

My door is open, I live in Vietnam right now, and own a duplex in Lake county ca,
I opened my back unit up to a homlees vet rent free and have a homless mother and three year old in front unit. If they take my money or efects I probly have to much!
I wonder what this god jesus would do?
No I cant take 20 or more peoples but I can absorb some, I have income from army am blessed to have all I need and more, 20 millon people on verge of starvation and the doors are slamed shut. if 300 plus americans could share a littel more we could ;lower world death counts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2017 02:18PM by riverhousebill.

Date: March 21, 2017 02:23PM

Horsea

Thanks for bringing that to light. I never did like his stuff cause it has additives in it.

Date: March 22, 2017 02:57AM

your argument is that the genocide is OK because force (impersonal) is the judge. To you, a thug culture is superior as long as it wins warfare (impersonal). Your language and frame excludes any ethics and treats 'cultures' as mental objects. But if a thug hurts you, you would not use that framing technique that exonerates the thug by creating abstract thoughts dehumanizing people. That is a dual convenience of choosing perspective. Wikipedia calls it genocide, but you chose the language carefully to avoid earning a bad name. Anyway, you got zero ethics and that will catch up to you one day as there is one single humanity.

jtprindl

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2017 03:00AM by Panchito.

Date: March 22, 2017 04:34AM

Panchito
your argument is that the genocide is OK because force (impersonal) is the judge. To you, a thug culture is superior as long as it wins warfare (impersonal). Your language and frame excludes any ethics and treats 'cultures' as mental objects. But if a thug hurts you, you would not use that framing technique that exonerates the thug by creating abstract thoughts dehumanizing people. That is a dual convenience of choosing perspective. Wikipedia calls it genocide, but you chose the language carefully to avoid earning a bad name. Anyway, you got zero ethics and that will catch up to you one day as there is one single humanity.

jtprindl

Actually, I never said any form of genocide was OK. My point is that conquering land, slavery, and cultures murdering other cultures has nothing to do with race and everything to do with greed and power. It happened long before Europeans came to America. There IS only one single humanity, and it's a shame that we go to war with each other. But the fact of the matter is, that's just how it is. The people with the most powerful weapons run the show. I would love it if humanity were to work together for peace and happiness for all and wasn't destroying the planet. A planet of seven billion working together could achieve a lot. Unfortunately, that's not the reality.

www.phytopanacea.com

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables