Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

WHY DO MEAT EATERS COME TO VEGAN MESSAGE BOARDS???
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 22, 2017 04:16AM

Have any of y’all ever wondered why a Meat Eater would come to a Vegan Message Board?

Are they Paid SHILLS or are they just trying to Rationalize their Rapacity?

For example, this Message Board has been plagued over the years by one Meat Eater that kept coming back, getting banned and kept coming back and many of y’all know who I’m talking about and has used many different names

Fortunately, we haven’t seen this SICK soul in a while, but we still have another MEAT EATER that is still here and he has been ATTACKING every Vegan whether Raw or Cooked ever since he’s been here.

So tell me nunativs, since YOU HUNT and KILL the Animals YOU EAT, how many Animals did you KILL last year?

How many Animals did YOU KILL today?

How many Animals are YOU going to KILL tomorrow?

How many Animals are YOU going to KILL in your lifetime?

On behalf of all of the Animals that you are going to KILL and EAT in the future, I hope their future is longer than yours.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WHY DO MEAT EATERS COME TO VEGAN MESSAGE BOARDS???
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 22, 2017 04:57AM

Honestly John, how low can you stoop and call yourself an "enlightened" man by the virtue of your "superior" diet?

By the age of 19 I was a vegan/vegetarian sometimes having eggs and/or cheese. I went through all the books and all the diet plans, Viktoras, Lovewisdom, Ehret, Bragg, Macrobiotics, Diet For A Small Planet, I did that till my mid 40's going for long stints on raw foods of course.

At the Coop where I worked for 15+ years, I noticed a trend in the vegan community that the children I was witnessed too had health problems, failure to thrive, transparent and/or rotting teeth and other noticeable maladies. Weston Price was the hot trend so I caved and ate a piece of salmon jerky as my first piece of flesh in over 20+ years.

I subsequently tried other types of "meat" to see if it improved my health as my health was/is the first priority according to Paleo and Price claims, but I found that especially red meat made me feel like I was overheating and going to have a heart attack, free range and all. I don't tolerate meat at all, fish & eggs at the most and too many eggs is a problem.

I hunted ONE time in Life at age 19 when I was Living on my families 500+ acre mountain ranch which I went to for the nature experience. I was close to my grandfather and he taught me to hunt there as that is what he was raised to believe was the correct way to put food on the table besides gardening also.

I was repulsed by killing though I did kill 9 squirrels and lots of quail. A hunter came up one time and killed me a deer and butchered it for me. It looked like a human being hanging in a bag in my out building. I couldn't shake it. I liked providing for my own food, but I had a huge garden and numerous fruit trees and killing animals never sat right with me.

SO, all that being said I am NOT a meat eater and your post is nonsense, I am a health/longevity seeker first and foremost.

The thing is, you are VERY wrong about me as a person and my intentions. If you met me in REAL Life, I would be the guy who is smiling all the time and beaming LOVE into your eyes whether I know you or not. I consistently act that way because that is how I truly feel, it is not an act. What is your excuse for your anger and hostility and lack of oneness?..

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2017 05:04AM by NuNativs.

Date: January 22, 2017 03:14PM

I write an honest, from the heart response to your nonsense and all this proves is that you want to fight at all costs and ignore any attempt to be civil. I think you are leaking a lot of bio-photons emotionally John. Diet is only one piece of the puzzle...

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 22, 2017 04:42PM

Good for you for sharing about yourself nunativs
He just doesn't want someone confusing and discouraging people that go to his YouTube
Sure you can understand if not agree. Many YouTube's remove comments all the time.

Date: January 23, 2017 02:43PM

Hey Johnny, how many animals will YOU kill this year to feed your little mutant puppy whom you have more compassion on than most of your fellow human beings? Did you know that the pet food industry is the product of the worst forms of animal cruelty and you're feeding that diseased by-product to your "pet"?

The Shocking Truth About Pet Food

To all other vegans as well, pet @#$%& pollution is a serious problem as the by-products of this "food" are the most toxic @#$%& and they are being deposited all over OUR landscape. Guess where brain eating amebas come from?

Pet @#$%& Pollution

Please say NO to "owning" pets....

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 27, 2017 06:57AM

Hey NuNativs, I thought these videos down below were decent.

Is pet ownership vegan?
[www.youtube.com]

Is Pet Ownership Vegan? Part Two
[www.youtube.com]

Date: January 27, 2017 03:13PM

Tai:
That's all fine and good but he's coming mostly from the point of view of rescue animals. Why do WE have so many animals running around in the first place?

I understand that pets provide "love", but it's kind of an artificial "love" linked to food. Is the trade off of having all these extra mouths to food worth the obedient attention?

Of course this doesn't address the @#$%& pollution problem which is my main concern as I'm jumping in rivers, lakes and streams all over the place and I see dog @#$%& everywhere.

A Petco is a human embarrassment...

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: January 27, 2017 06:49PM

>Please say NO to "owning" pets....

Similar to the abortion debate.

So much energy, so much money spent on stopping those we want to freely exercise their right to abort and wait for another time. Abortion clinics are burnt, doctors are killed.

Yet so many already born children who have no food, no clothing, no home and nobody cares.

The same effort should be put into feeding the already born.

Is it really Pro Life or Pro confrontation on personal freedom?

There are many who benefit from having a pet at home.

And another forgotten dimension of this is that the pet in interactive with humans in home grows into more self awareness human have at birth.

Like there are so many born children no one care about so too there are many animals in same condition. But there are families who care for their children and other children and there are homes where pets are loved.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2017 06:51PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: January 28, 2017 12:16AM

NuNativs wrote:
Is the trade off of having all these extra mouths to food worth the obedient attention?

Me:
LIving with a garden has taught me to follow the path of least resistance. The least resistance is to harmonize with the animals. We used to capture squirrels eating our fruit and transport them to the forest. After taking 50 squirrels in a year, which got old, I learned to just feed the one squirrel who would then defend the territory against other squirrels entering. I found cheap food for the squirrel like peanut butter, squash seeds (fresh), etc. I find squirrels are so telepathic with me. When I think about going outside to feed the cats, the first animal I see on the doorstep is the squirrel. He wants to eat first. He just knows when I am ready to feed the animals. This is in the winter where food is less.
Then the opposums will eat all the grubs and snails and leftover cat food, which is good for them in the winter, when not much fruit is around.
THe cats were born feral in my yard, so I didn't adopt. THey catch mice, so they serve a purpose
Then when we were aware about putting water in the bird bath, the birds were very thankful. The bluejay came up to me one day and petted me with his wing. He brushed his wing slowly and intently against my leg. I never did this for affection, but the animals are thankful.

Anyway, I hear you about waste in the river. Not to mention mercury in our rivers from gold mining, etc.

I hear stories of hunters who say they must hunt deer because they would die otherwise in the snow. What about building shelter for them and putting food for them in the shelter, so they won't freeze and starve to death? I don't know if this is practical but what is wrong with feeding animals and taking care of them?

Date: January 28, 2017 04:00PM

That's a great story Tai. In general I agree with you. I am nomadic fulltime so I am unattached from any one place so most of my encounters are with WILD animals and a slew of RVers with multiple dogs each. It's kind of a sickness with the RV crowd...

Date: January 28, 2017 07:12PM

Also the hunter thing I'm not so sure about. I have heard that argument that id they didn't thing the herd, the populations would get out of control. But what about when OUR numbers weren't so large, they managed fine then no?

In lieu of that I recently saw a video of Ted Nugent and three other guys machine gunning wild boars from a helicopter because they are breeding out of control. To my eye these guys just like to kill and are as psychopathic as serial killers.

This video is not for the squeamish:
Ted Nugent Hunting Boars From a Helicopter

Johnny Rose, that's who you should be attacking!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2017 07:13PM by NuNativs.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: January 29, 2017 04:37PM

On thinning the heard, Ghandi said there is enough to meet mans need, but not his greed. Its the way we live not so much the number. You could take all 7 billion plus peoples on the planet put them within the county limits Dade County Fla. with elbo room If man could ever evolve from meat, oil, life forms between the toes. To see What is What, it be a great day Earth Peace

Date: January 30, 2017 05:18PM

Looks like Johnny is doing the silent treatment. First he starts an unfounded attack, then when he realizes he is wrong instead of clearing things up he goes silent, (until the next expletive filled, capitalized, colored RANT of epic proportions...)

And BTW, in answer to your original question, "WHY DO MEAT EATERS COME TO VEGAN MESSAGE BOARDS???" whom I NOT one of, they probably come to learn and/or are interested in higher health. Problem is, when you act all psycho like that, you scare them off in the process...

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 28, 2017 01:56PM

NuNativs wrote, “I don't kill animals, you are projecting.”

YES YOU DO and …

YOU are NOT a Vegan...

[renegadehealth.com]
NuNativs says:
Janet, I too had a hard time being vegan long term. ... nuts and seeds really clog me up, whilst animal protein does not.

After studying many accounts of Native Americans peoples (HENCE YOUR HUNTER/GATHERER User Name - NuNativs)
[renegadehealth.com]

[renegadehealth.com]
NuNativs says:

I love Jameth’s enthusiasm, but don’t buy the vegan philosophy

[www.marksdailyapple.com]
March 17, 2014
Dear Mark: Bone Broth Nutrients and Alternatives to Agriculture
By Mark Sisson

NuNativs

For a way that we could manage both plants and animals...

[www.marksdailyapple.com]

So it's obvious that YOU don't believe in what this Website stands for and explains why YOU ATTACK Vegans!!!

Date: February 28, 2017 03:56PM

No John you are wrong. After 25+ years as a vegetarian/vegan I did eat some animal foods as I was swept up in the Weston Price movement that was becoming popular.

Ultimately I wanted to be healthy, and all the evidence pointed that we needed some animal foods to provide nutrients (2nd set of needs admittedly), that long term vegans didn't seem to be getting. It also irked me that the long term health seekers were not enjoying the longevity that they should be obtaining.

Everyone I was following from the David Wolfe Raw Food camp was going back to adding in some animal foods. Gogi Girl, Chef Giglio, Daniel Vitalis to the extreme, he's hunting bear now and many, many others in my food coop circle that were long term raw foodists!

I convinced myself that I could become a hunter, or at least fish, and at least was obtaining my food from the landscape, but KILLING and spilling blood does not come naturally to me, I'm a peaceful wimp.

Once again, I believe that killing and eating blood is the root cause of OUR violent behavior. It clearly shows that in the movie Noah, that the flesh eaters were the war-mongers.

Yes I had my experiments in the name of trying to be healthy and I am always vocal about it but I don't condone animal slaughter whatsoever.

Good research BTW, you should go and find my volumes of posts about Paradise On Earth on the various boards! So can WE get to planting some Food Forests now?!?

Date: February 28, 2017 05:17PM

OR is fighting and conflict what fuels your day?!?

Date: February 28, 2017 11:23PM

By the way John, NuNativs to me is about being a modern nomad, not a hunter/gatherer, living in modern teepee's, and roaming with the seasons staying with the warmth away from ice & snow on a yearly basis, ala RV's.

On the other hand, a hunter/gatherer, Living close to Wild nature is far ahead of the Whole Foods urban city dweller in their concrete caves in my opinion. There is no substitute for Living close to nature, jumping in Wild water, breathing the pure air in the mountains and the meadows etc.

Preferably WE would be Planter/Gatherer's and NOT OWN LAND WHICH IS THE BASIS OF THE MONETARY SYSTEM and instead share all with all. If you had watched my silly little NuNativs Creed video, you'd see all that...

Date: March 05, 2017 12:36AM

NuNativs:
Yes I had my experiments in the name of trying to be healthy and I am always vocal about it but I don't condone animal slaughter whatsoever.

Tai:
Right on, Nunativs, you got it!

Nunativs:
but KILLING and spilling blood does not come naturally to me, I'm a peaceful wimp.

Tai:
You are not a wimp, you are compassionate.

I love this quote from Patrick Baboumian:
“Strength must build up, not destroy. It should outdo itself, not others who are weaker. Used without responsibility, it causes nothing but harm and death. I can lift the heaviest weights, but I can not take the responsibility off my shoulders. Because the way we use our strength defines our fate. What traces will I leave on my path into the future? Do we really have to kill in order to live? My true strength lies in not seeing weakness as weakness. My strength needs no victims. My strength is my compassion.”

you are always considering longevity of people. Here is the vegan Dr. Ellsworth, who retired from heart surgery at 95.
[www.youtube.com]

You said Daniel Vitalis is hunting bear now?
Have you seen the videos of people with pet bears?:
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

Date: March 06, 2017 03:03PM

Tai, you are an excellent example of a LOVING human being, thank you...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables