Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Why Your Health Depends on YOU!
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: January 24, 2017 11:38PM

Why Your Health Depends on YOU!

"Ozone kills polio on contact. Ozone kills rubella on contact. Ozone kills measles on contact. Ozone kills mumps on contact.We could have ozone systems manufactured for every single man, woman, and child on earth, easily. In every city and every municipality... But there ain't no money in it. So who's the charlatan and snake oil salesman now?"

www.phytopanacea.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why Your Health Depends on YOU!
Posted by: BJ ()
Date: January 25, 2017 03:28AM

David Wolfe is the biggest snake oil salesman around these days. He's gone off in a different direction from when he first started - anything for a buck.

I wonder how much his Ozone machines cost. He doesn't even look well - maybe he needs to get on the Ozone himself.

People have tried Ozone and it's just a scam.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 26, 2017 07:46PM

I used to have an ozone machine to clean the air. It is good to reduce air pollution. HOwever, I learned how caustic it is to breathe. The caustic effects are subtle but noticeable if you have the machine on for weeks while you are in the house. I learned to only have it on when I was not inside and to turn it off when I came back inside.
One time I had to do a house visit for someone with asthma. What did I find? He had his ozone machine running 24/7. I could feel the caustic effects and I made him turn it off when he was inside. Poor guy couldn't see how the ozone was making the asthma worse.

The air machines are great to reduce new paint smells, mold, etc. But I personally would be afraid to use it on my body based on my own experience.

p.s. this message is just about ozone for air. I didn't watch the David Wolfe video and have no idea what machine he is selling.

Date: January 27, 2017 01:55AM

"p.s. this message is just about ozone for air. I didn't watch the David Wolfe video and have no idea what machine he is selling."

He doesn't sell an ozone machine. He's just speaking about how ozone systems could be used as an easy and extremely effective way to destroy disease-causing viruses and bacteria.

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: January 31, 2017 07:14PM

[www.greenmedinfo.com]

Groundbreaking research indicates that nearly everything we once believed about the purportedly deadly properties of flu virus may be based on institutionalized superstition and myth.

Germ theory is an immensely powerful force on this planet, affecting everyday interactions from a handshake, all the way up the ladder to national vaccination agendas and global eradication campaigns. But what if fundamental research on what exactly these ‘pathogens' are, how they infect us, has not yet even been performed? What if much of what is assumed and believed about the danger of microbes, particularly viruses, has completely been undermined in light of radical new discoveries in microbiology?

www.phytopanacea.com

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: January 31, 2017 10:29PM

If you buy a David Wolfe doll, sorry, action figure,like this one hot smiley, and keep it by your bedside you will have excellent health, living well beyond 100 years.

Date: February 01, 2017 04:18AM

Speaking of David Wolfe, how about some recent studies on chocolate?

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

A number of studies of cell cultures and animals have unequivocally demonstrated that cocoa flavanols reduce pro-inflammatory cytokines and inhibit inflammatory mediators NF-kB, COX-2 and iNOS. Several studies in animals and humans have additionally shown that cocoa intake or flavanol administration decrease critical biomarkers of endothelial inflammation such as VCAM and ICAM, further supporting the anti-inflammatory effect of cocoa. Disparity of some results may reflect differences in dose of cocoa or chocolate flavanols, cell culture origin and conditions, the animal model utilized or subjects’ health status.

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

In conclusion, cocoa extract presented itself as a potent antioxidant agent, with antioxidant capability influenced by the processing method and extraction. Slate cocoa beans extract inhibited cell proliferation, arrested cell cycle in different phases, and increased apoptosis in human lung carcinoma cells, in a time-dependent and dose-dependent manner. Our study has far reaching health relevance as cocoa could be projected as functional foods which, in addition to providing nutrition, would provide preventive therapeutic value against the development of cancer.

[www.fasebj.org] - Chocolate and the brain: Cacao increases power spectral density of EEG gamma wave band activity (31–40Hz) which is associated with neuronal synchronization, enhanced cognition, memory, recall and physiological benefits

Oh and caffeine is associated with enhanced longevity..
[www.theregister.co.uk]

www.phytopanacea.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables