Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

How to Serve Others
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 01, 2017 06:05AM

How to Serve Others
[www.youtube.com]

Comments:

UnitedEarth Renaissance
Hi John, well done for spreading your message. Criteria for a diet guru : Older, ripped to shreds, healthy, suntanned, consistent and an all-encompassing big picture. The only other guru that is in a similar shape is Doug Graham, and he says roughly the same thing diet-wise, you go into so much more detail and cover a much wider scope of the reality that leads us to such a warped 'modern' life style...

I'm on day 5 of my first juice feast smiling smiley Having eaten an on again off again raw diet for years, and vegan for longer, and a series of 4 and 5 day water fasts a few years ago I thought there wouldn't be much serpent in me.

Just yesterday and today thou some longer skinny stringy bits have started to come out, nothing like when I first water-fasted years ago, but enough to know it's better out than in.

By day 4 water fasting I was on another planet in the past, light-headed from either lack of sugar or toxins being re-released out of colon back into blood stream, and obviously loosing muscle mass. This time I'm still training, muscle staying put, super-hydrated, grooves and muscle striations appearing already all while my colon cleans it's self out.

Thanks for the videos, helping push me towards reaching yet another pinnacle of health and fitness.

koalamama2
Bless the day you were born. Day 22, and yes, my hair, eyes, skin and nails are amazing, but I FEEL so good INSIDE. I feel like rolling around on the ground and laughing and crying, because I don't know what else to do with this exact energy since I've never had it before. I've felt so happy on a raw diet, but... something new is happening here!

flyercow
John, you have so much wisdom, from time to time it's like the wind is talking to me, you're truly one with nature. c:

Jasph84
Love you, John. I finally started my Solid Food Vacation and am now on day 9 and feeling great smiling smiley This together with the Wim Hof Method (check out The Iceman here on YT!) and other therapies is really waking up my body, mind and spirit, and clearing out the toxic junk! Thank you for your persistence. Godspeed!

José Barrios
John you are so inspiring in all your videos and you really are spreading the message, I want to spread too and I do some times but not so well as you, even that I can’t take a solid food vacation right now your videos has the same effect and help me a lot to see the truth, and I think because I take a little solid food vacation 7 days and a little water fasting 4 days and keep a raw vegan diet for 3 months even this little period wake me up to the truth and now I want more and more and more and I will go back to this wonderful style of life, I have 20 years old and doing the possible to change the situation that I live to go back in this style of life

John Kennedy
I encounter many obstacles on a daily basis. So many people are quick to tune out the truth I keep going back into Plato’s cave, but it is quite difficult to find individuals who are ready to hear this message. Nonetheless, I'm planting seeds every day. Continuing on the hero's journey for life.

"It is easier to believe a lie that one has heard a thousand times than to believe a fact that one has never heard before.” - Robert Lynd

pballard1985 Ballard
Thank YOU for your "pure" words of truth! I for one have noticed. Having been on and off raw foods for several years I have gotten well from so much starting with all my allergies and thyroid. I am 65 and off all drugs, swim 20 laps a day, and credit it to listening to the power of our wonderful Lifeforce directing me to people like you. Almost a year of raw now, I feel so GOOD I could hoot and holler and am totally convinced it is the right path. Wish I had done it years ago. So grateful to you dear man for your inspiration!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How to Serve Others
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: March 01, 2017 04:39PM

Yes John, you are doing some good in the world, praise be John as he praises himself...

Yet you ban and delete comments from anyone who even slightly disagrees with you, so this block of text doesn't really represent public opinion and REALITY...

(Perhaps an anger management course would be suitable winking smiley

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 02, 2017 02:11AM

Matthew 6:3
But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: March 03, 2017 02:23AM

Words O Wisdom...

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables