Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Feeling more connected
Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: May 30, 2017 03:54AM

Hello,
I recently came across a statement that eating raw helps one feel more connected to everything. I don't know where I read that, but is this true? How does this feel? In this internet age, I think its been the most disconnected I have ever felt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Feeling more connected
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: May 30, 2017 12:27PM

In this internet age, I think its been the most disconnected I have ever felt.

Mislu, I often wonder if young people today are not conecting.
Todays electro cyber world seems to me at times like a caned food.
Im old gneration, 60s 70s my prime time, not in cyber world.
we interacted live so much more then people today I believe.
Music, talk just hanging out face to face.
It conerns me that young folks today are getting to much
cyber and not enough live interaction.
Cyber world to me is a double edge sword.
Information on the net has broken down a lot of facades I think, yet at same time we are losing live interactions with all time spent in electron cyber world.
As for live raw foods helping to conect, I can buy into that because they are of the earth, from our earth I conect when I lay on ground , smell earth touch an old tree float in ocean, I feel a slight disconect here in cyber world.
I think there are so many ways to conect. look at stars touch a tree sun rise sunset Lotus flower ect many ways.
Sister if you are feeling diconected maybe try a new conection and a diconect for short time from cyber where you are feeling diconected.
electric cyber lacks face to face, a kind of senseory depravation maybe.
Im old almost as old as dirt now!
I think Im lucky to some extent that I missed a big part of computer worlds.
Any way remember even if you feel diconected your not.
every thing in this world is conected, I dont think there is Indepent.only interconected,
I feel conected even to freaks like Donald Trump my demento brother.
Hope you can find joyful conection. look at the stars tonight smell the dirt, hold a tree for a moment. you are inter conected like it or not.

stay strong. we need everyone on board.
we are all bozos on this bus, put on a clown suit smile, and enjoy our short ride.
peace rhb

Date: May 30, 2017 12:46PM

One more thing Mislu. this quote by James.

"The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his state of mind."--William James

Nam Mo A Di Da Phat

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2017 12:46PM by riverhousebill.

Date: May 31, 2017 06:48AM

Thank your comments. I miss the raw food community I used to go. Since I moved, I went to a vegan potluck, but it just wasn't the same. I think it was because because most people were not vegan, except that one meal, something like that.

I am a guy the way. I don't understand why people think I am female. Its spelled mislu, after a particular wild vegetable. Said like Muzu.

Date: May 31, 2017 08:55AM

I am a guy the way. I don't understand why people think I am female

Pardon me Milu. where is this wild vegegtable grown and can you decribe
taste ect.?
what part of world do you reside?

Date: June 02, 2017 07:14AM

riverhousebill
Thank you. I didn't realize how many mistakes I was making. Late night blogging will do that every time. Mislu is from Alaska, something like celery, fennel etc...

LOL! I thought I was being cool like Durian, or David Avocado wolf, or coconut cream and the like. Instead I am using something that already has a name use, I had no idea that was a name other than for that wild vegetable. Will have to change to muzu...what then people are going to think its moo-zoo or something?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2017 07:20AM by Mislu.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables