Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Dr. Robert Morse DESTROYS the Anti-Alkaline Diet Bashers...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 19, 2017 08:12PM

[www.youtube.com]
Discussion with Patty and Dr. Morse. - Diet Myth
55:08 Minute Video

robertmorsend
Published on Jun 16, 2017

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dr. Robert Morse DESTROYS the Anti-Alkaline Diet Bashers...
Date: June 20, 2017 05:03AM

John Rose
[www.youtube.com]
Discussion with Patty and Dr. Morse. - Diet Myth
55:08 Minute Video

robertmorsend
Published on Jun 16, 2017

Thanks John, being an anti alkaline diet person l shall watch this video with interest. I am always open minded on the subject and am always happy to be proven wrong. I shall save the video in my 124 page `anti alkaline diet' file to watch another day.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: June 20, 2017 05:52PM

People that are put in ketogenic diets in hospitals (like for mental disorders) need ph monitoring or they will get renal failure (followed by death). So, if you go keto (very high acidic body), the body cannot naturally compensate. You can do it temporarily.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: June 20, 2017 05:55PM

Cassar has been doing keto for a LONG time...

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: June 20, 2017 06:02PM

I bet he monitors his levels and does compensations

Date: June 20, 2017 09:50PM

The thing is...

there is lots of evidence in real life of people living on high acid diets in good health until old age, and there is also mentions in the literature of healthy cultures living on highly acidic diets.

I shall listen to Dr Morse with great interest,and if l see holes in his ideas l will mention them here.

My understanding is that there are different diets that suit different people. Many have `fancy theories' about ideal diets, but that's all they seem to be, THEORIES!!!

I know about the 5 mistakes and the ripple effect and all of that, but the world is not set up to be living off 80% alkaline foods unless if one lives in specific climates and has sufficient time and money to devote to a high alkaline raw diet, BUT the world is not set up like that and people do live well on various diets that are not alkaline.

AND remember, even the measure of alkalinity is highly dubious. Why? Because not all acid factors are taken into consideration when measuring true alkalinity. In reality all foods would be acid.

I hope Dr Morse knows his stuff, because it would be very easy to trip him up if he doesn't.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: June 21, 2017 12:43PM

TSM, here are some of my notes from this video that will help you understand that it's NOT the Blood - it's the Lymph System! I'll also include a video I did following my notes.

32:40 MM
So what has happened is you have to understand that this is Stagnation - this is Agglutination from Acidosis, so what you have is Interstitial Agglutination. When you understand that 80% of Interstitial Fluid is Lymph and its focus is the Lymph Vessels and back to the Kidneys and the Skin and when you don’t Filter that and you Back All of that Up, in time, you create a Cationic Environment, an Environment of Acidosis where things are Dehydrating and you’re burning your Electrolytes like crazy. The problem is you’re not consuming them because most people are Eating an Acid Ash Diet. So where’s your Alkaline Minerals come into to Neutralize? Oh, Bicarbonate. AHHHH!!! Jesus criminy! So that’s part of the problem why people maintain Systemic Acidosis. 33:27 MM

33:27 MM
Now here’s one overriding Principal to this guy - it’s a very important thing - it’s not this guy’s fault on this one or if it’s a lady, I don’t know, but the overriding Principal is he doesn’t realize or she doesn’t realize there’s 2 Systems in the Body and the Blood is Not an Acid System. It is the Lymphatic System that is and he doesn’t understand the Lymphatic System whatsoever - wasn’t even mentioned - he doesn’t understand that System and is there any Buffering Bicarbonate in the Lymphatic System? No! 33:55 MM

38:46 MM
There was something else I wanted to bring up here that I thought was pretty good and I can’t remember what it was… 38:53 MM

39:04 MM
Oh, yea, yea, yea, yea - yea, yea, yea, this is, let me show them, I don’t know if they can see this or not, but these are, see, this is more along your line because what she’s got here [holding up to the camera] is a picture of - you can go ahead… 39:20 MM

39:20 MM
Patty: Yea, it’s showing the Lymphatic System directly Connected to the Kidneys and then, they get into the histology of Kidney, the Renal Pyramids and the Cortex outside of that - they call that a Renal Lobby Wall and you can see the Arteries entering into the Kidney - the Arcuate Artery and the Cortical Radiate Arteries branching off of that and following those Blood Vessels are Lymphatics and, I mean, when you look at any Medical Texts, I mean, even the Text Books I would teach out of, there is nothing even showing the Lymphatic System entering the Kidneys. 39:53 MM

Now here's my Video...

[www.youtube.com]
Alkaline Diet Demystified
5:59 Minute Video

Published on Feb 1, 2017

Date: June 23, 2017 07:48AM

Yes the lymphatic has forced me to rethink the entire alkaline/acid theory and do more research on PH and the lymph system. None-the-less l am not so sure Dr Morse has all the answers on this either because we see so many on highly acid diets who seem to have strong bones and decent health.

They mention science journals telling us that acidity strips bones under certain conditions, but when you read these tests they usually contain so much uncertainty because of the limitations in the testing procedures etc, so l can't take Dr Morse' word until I do much more research into this topic. It is an extremely complicated topic and there are so many studies which say different things. Dr Morse certainly talks a good game, but l am not sure he is on top of it yet for some of the observational reasons I give in this thread.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: June 23, 2017 12:35PM

Indeed, the Lymph System is the BIGGEST Piece of the Puzzle that most people are missing, especially our so-called experts!!!

Here are a couple of my Videos that might explain why some people can Eat Acid Forming Foods and not suffer poor bone health...

[www.youtube.com]
The Trivium & Quadrivium Deception - Part 5
4:53 Minute Video

Published on Dec 10, 2016
In Part 5 of this Video Series, John Rose takes a closer look at the works of Dr. Weston Price and how he not only Proved that Processed Foods are Harmful, but that he also noticed the Benefits of what he identified as Activator X and what we now call Vitamin K2. John goes on to explain how Activator X or K2 is a Level 2 Nutrient and should not be used as an excuse to keep making the Mistakes that created a Subsequent Need for K2 or any other Level 2 Nutrient.

[www.youtube.com]
The Trivium & Quadrivium Deception - Part 6
4:55 Minute Video

Published on Dec 11, 2016
In Part 6 of this Video Series, John Rose takes an even closer look at the works of Dr. Weston Price, especially Activator X aka Vitamin K2. John, once again, goes on to explain how Activator X or K2 is a Level 2 Nutrient and should not be used as an excuse to keep making the Mistakes that created a Subsequent Need for K2 or any other Level 2 Nutrient.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: June 25, 2017 11:02PM

I saw all 3 videos of John rose that he posted here and they were very good and I also watched the Robert Morse talk which was way too drawn out. I appreciate John rose' s notes for it.

I love Robert Morse but at 47 minutes he revealed his ignorance. I love his book and teaching but he has not spent enough time with raw green herbs for diet because that's where the alkalinity is, plus all the vegetation that is high in alkaline minerals. He partly knows because he's an herbalist but he's not following everything to the logical conclusion. He's fixated on fruit is the best. So at 47 minutes he talks about how his body cramped and ached after 3 years on a fruit diet. He tries to link it to out of body travels but instead of turning to mineral rich greens and herbs for food, he gorged on "Howard Johnson ice cream" in order to "ground" himself. This is a man with deficient experience in the plant kingdom for meals (he's got good experience in herbs,as medicine), which is why some of his best patients couldn't maintain their diets after 1-2 years. Even he failed. Way too idealistic.

My colon hydrotherapy teachers (30 years experience)schooled me in amazing success stories with coral calcium and other mineral products. My omnivore Chinese medicine teachers had their ways, like with alkaline mineral rich roots, herbs,and even animal bone,like cuttlefish bone (yeah, nasty, i know) that they give to birds, fish tanks and soils for calcium. I just want to point out that even acid omnivores rely on alkaline healing. (To reiterate, I'm a vegan herbalist. I don't use animal products in Chinese medicine).

Morse is brilliant with detoxing lymphatic system with fruit, as I said before. John roses notes in red give deeper insight into the acid alkaline concept that Morse shares but still an all fruit diet is not enough in alkalinity. Look, even Ann Osborne had to go to the hospital with a leg ulcer (or whatever it was). If fruit were so perfect, she could have made a fruit poultice, but it's not the strongest medicine.its mostly just food.

I'm starting to repeat myself. Enough of that.

Posted by: KFCA ()
Date: June 25, 2017 11:27PM

Who's "Ann Osborne"?

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: June 26, 2017 01:48AM

Hi kfca
Ann Osborne is a strict fruitarian for 20+ years. Her small son is also fruitarian or he was for years, if not now.
I love her heart that she doesn't want to hurt plants. I am a believer in plant sentience, but the lifespan of the average edible garden plant is very short compared to an animal plus the level of sentience in most edible garden plants is tiny and short-lived compared to an animal. Also with many plants, you can use parts of the plant without killing the whole plant, if that is of high priority to someone so fixated on plant ethics

I have some cactus that is very sentient. I never use the whole cactus. I always leave at least a third of it to express benevolence towards it.
That cactus will live for many years.

Anyway, you can tear off green leaves without killing a whole plant. You can harvest some bark, some root without taking everything.

Even the ardent strict fruitarian, genesis sunfire, turned to chaga mushroom eventually.

Date: June 26, 2017 11:03PM

John Rose
Indeed, the Lymph System is the BIGGEST Piece of the Puzzle that most people are missing, especially our so-called experts!!!

Here are a couple of my Videos that might explain why some people can Eat Acid Forming Foods and not suffer poor bone health...

[www.youtube.com]
The Trivium & Quadrivium Deception - Part 5
4:53 Minute Video

Published on Dec 10, 2016
In Part 5 of this Video Series, John Rose takes a closer look at the works of Dr. Weston Price and how he not only Proved that Processed Foods are Harmful, but that he also noticed the Benefits of what he identified as Activator X and what we now call Vitamin K2. John goes on to explain how Activator X or K2 is a Level 2 Nutrient and should not be used as an excuse to keep making the Mistakes that created a Subsequent Need for K2 or any other Level 2 Nutrient.

[www.youtube.com]
The Trivium & Quadrivium Deception - Part 6
4:55 Minute Video

Published on Dec 11, 2016
In Part 6 of this Video Series, John Rose takes an even closer look at the works of Dr. Weston Price, especially Activator X aka Vitamin K2. John, once again, goes on to explain how Activator X or K2 is a Level 2 Nutrient and should not be used as an excuse to keep making the Mistakes that created a Subsequent Need for K2 or any other Level 2 Nutrient.

Thanks John, l will place these videos in my files to view another day.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: June 27, 2017 12:40AM

>Here are a couple of my Videos that might explain why some people can Eat Acid Forming Foods and not suffer poor bone health...

It takes time for the disease to be noticed.

I read somewhere something like "no one gets sick unless they were already sick"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables