Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The 40F Diet
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: August 09, 2017 04:50PM

40F = 40 grams of Fructose

The 40F diet is based on an approximation of the 80 grams liver glycogen capacity. Some people say some livers store 120 grams of glycogen and that is OK. I personally do more than 40g of F per meal (80 grams of glycogen).

It consists on a 3 meal/day dietary pattern like this:

first meal must contain 40 grams of fructose whole food

(glucose homeostasis)

second meal must contain 40 grams of fructose whole food

(glucose homeostasis)

third meal must contain 40 grams of fructose whole food

(glucose homeostasis)

Fructose is Essential. Without fructose, the body makes compensations that cause chronic diseases (long term) revolving around energy metabolism. This diet focuses on the glucose homeostasis that we were designed for, but that got derailed through social/cultural compromises. This diet will put you back on the evolutionary track. The biggest benefit is for the brain and kidneys but the rest of the body also responds very well. This diet will restore the homeostasis you were designed for. If you don't eat fructose, the body compensates negatively.

An ideal whole fruit has a total of 80 grams as follows:

40 grams of glucose + 40 grams of fructose = 80 grams of liver glycogen

80 grams is the liver max capacity but others say it is 120 grams.

More details of how it works are explained here:

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Benefits can be felt in 1 to 3 weeks, the time it takes for the body to adjust to the metabolism.

No other dietary guideline is offered. The rest of glucose in the diet will convert to muscle glycogen. Muscle glycogen will never adjust blood glucose which is at the center of this diet.

A table of foods that contain glucose/fructose ratio can be found here:

[www.food-intolerance-network.com]

Basicallly, 3.5 apples is approximately what the liver needs to fill the tank. Add other foods and thats it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2017 05:00PM by Panchito.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The 40F Diet
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: August 09, 2017 09:27PM

There is no food in heaven (or Hell).

I want to have fun as long as I am down here.

Eat all of the juicy delicious fruits.

The body knows when to stop.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: August 09, 2017 11:30PM

Various types of dried green and purple lavers are Vitamin B12 sources: (1) a Japanese green laver, (Suji-aonori, Entromopha prolifera); (2) ordinary purple lavers (Porphyra sp.; nori, which has been formed into a sheet and dried); (3) Taiwan purple laver ...

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: August 09, 2017 11:33PM

The body knows when to stop, Yes listen to your body.

Date: August 10, 2017 12:52AM

The animals in the wild do not count calories and nutrients.

This equation is built into their system.

<<40 grams of glucose + 40 grams of fructose = 80 grams of liver glycogen>>

The body knows.

Date: August 10, 2017 02:20AM

Wild animals don't get fat because of food scarcity. Food scarcity is natural plus they depend on exercise for survival. In contrast, smart apes are domesticated. Domesticated animals have access to unlimited food and they don't exercise.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: August 10, 2017 07:23AM

Panchito, did you write this yourself? The english is very good.

Tell us about your diet evolution. It sounds so interesting how your diet is
evolving.

What are your favorite fruits right now? Did you share where you live?

Also you teased us with probiotics and teeth before
What probiotics specifically do you know about or does it matter? Lactobacillus salivarius is one that lou corona used successfully with people.
What about just having a clean diet with non-sugary foods and just chewing antibiotic herbs and foods to kill bad bacteria so good bacteria remain, as opposed to taking exogenous bacteria. (It sounds like you know more than you are sharing.

Date: August 10, 2017 04:19PM

Hi Tai. Thanks for the good words.

I've been vegan for 6 years. I went straight to raw and after maybe tree years started adding cooked foods. I do the coconut oil thing for 20 minutes a day (after last meal of the day) and an hour later I take oral probiotics. I don't take regular probiotics but I used to a while back. Maybe I should. Oral proboitics improve your mouth health (cavities, gingivitis, etc). Maybe there is a natural way to fabricate a mix but I buy a bottle at Amazon because it is convenient. The benefits outweight the unnatural composition of the pill. I tried two brands and they both do the same. Pick one and try. I generally eat oranges, kiwis, apples, and many berries.

There are other important factors in the diet. The most important is not what other foods to eat but the timing. Most people do a big breakfast (1) but the most important meal is the dinner (3). People will eat small dinners thinking they will get fat if they don't move at night. Mistake! Have a feast at night.
I eat dinner about 3-4 hours before sleep. Your body will wake up brand new.

Date: August 10, 2017 07:33PM

Thanks so much for sharing.

The table in the food intolerance chart is confusing. The peach and pear entries are so different. Is,that true about peaches?

Date: August 11, 2017 12:37AM

> I do the coconut oil thing for 20 minutes a day (after last meal of the day) and an hour later I take oral probiotics

Really?

These are modern practices I thought we want to go back to the stone age with bigger brains

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2017 12:40AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: August 11, 2017 02:11AM

Oil pulling is ancient, as old as oil.

Probiotics occur in nature too.

Panchito makes a good point about diet and mood.

Date: August 11, 2017 08:42AM

His lifestyle is what we all want but the statements across posts are inconsistent, maybe he is making them for shake of debates.

Panchito
Wild animals don't get fat because of food scarcity. Food scarcity is natural plus they depend on exercise for survival. In contrast, smart apes are domesticated. Domesticated animals have access to unlimited food and they don't exercise.

Maybe in recent years with deforestation food is scarce otherwise there has been plenty of food in the wild.

The main reason wild animals don't get fat is because they eat raw food and do exercise naturally.
The main reason domesticated animals get fat is because they are fed processed food and they do not exercise.
The same reason people on the SAD get fat and those on raw food do not.

Date: August 11, 2017 09:05PM

There are wild animals and there are wild plants. If you live in a modern country, you most probably eat domesticated plants. Domesticated plants have been engineered for size and sweetness. You won't find wild plants on supermarkets because their fruits are small and their greens are bitter. If you let a baby choose between wild and domesticated, the baby will choose domesticated. The original diet of the smart apes was based on wild fruits, which are small and bitter. Their fructose content was limited.

Date: August 11, 2017 10:26PM

Panchito
The original diet of the smart apes was based on wild fruits, which are small and bitter. Their fructose content was limited.

You are corrected but that is not a desirable or practical state given where were are now.

It will be hard to feed 7 billions of earth population with small and bitter fruits in their natural state.

The baby is not making the wrong choice.

Modernization is not a bad thing. There is tremendous growth in knowledge physically and spiritually.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: August 12, 2017 12:07AM

wild fruit, is it really small and bitter

[deniseminger.com]

Date: August 12, 2017 02:17PM

Good point.
I grew up in some of the pristine forests in Africa and did not see small and bitter fruits compared to what I see now.

Maybe it was before my time.

Some look at the past as a time that was great

and the present as bad

even though they enjoy the present.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2017 02:24PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: August 12, 2017 03:46PM

Sure there are fruits there. Africa has 11.73 million square miles. But are the fruits together?

Date: August 14, 2017 03:12AM

Guinea:

South Africa:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables