Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Thicken your hair
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: August 18, 2017 07:51PM

1 Biotin: raw almond milk Soluble. You need this for the energy part to push the hair out in order to grow. Fast growing hair detoxifies also.

2 Silicon (silica = silicon dioxide) banana, cucumber The outer (bark) part of the hair is made of this. Provides elasticity and young looking skin also.

3 Vit C. Kiwis essential for collagen.

4 Lysine. avocado essential for collagen.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2017 07:55PM by Panchito.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thicken your hair
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: August 19, 2017 04:17AM

Pics of your hair?

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: August 19, 2017 06:19PM

NuNativs
Pics of your hair?

look at Brian Clement's hair, which is wonderful for his age. He said his hair thickness doubled when he starting taking silica in the form of biosil. Just drinking lots of horsetail tea (equisetum arvensae, not the Chinese mu zei horsetail), I felt my fingernails thicker and smoother after a week.
There are many forms of silica ranging from raw and extracted herbs to diatatomaceous earth to expensive supplements like what Brian takes.

Lou COrona drinks tons of almond milk and he has nice hair, and all the foods that Panchito mentions above.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: August 20, 2017 01:57AM

Clements has epic hair for a male. Corona still has a bunch of hair loss, though decent for his age...

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: August 21, 2017 12:47PM

My wife is Vietnamese, she has the most beautiful rich black hair as many of Vietnamese women have, The three types of hair treatments for most are- 1. Cocconut oil with a little lime.
2. Cococnut oil with a little honey, 3. coconut oil by itself.
People here in Vietnam wash hair first then dry some, leaving a little damp apply for hour or so then wash, cant say for my head almost bald but she puts it on my ewybrows that were gray and are now almost black again.
it is known to restore damaged hair.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2017 12:50PM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: August 22, 2017 09:20PM

Yes there is beauty

Yes there is love

Yes there is life

Not everything is gloomy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables