Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
COOKING IS EVIL!!!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 07, 2017 01:32PM

COOKING IS EVIL!!!
[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: COOKING IS EVIL!!!
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: October 07, 2017 08:03PM

The bread at the Last Supper was a cooked bread.

And as they were eating, he took [a]bread, and when he had blessed, he brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take ye: this is my body
Mark 14:22-24

Date: October 07, 2017 10:40PM

“It is the mark of an intelligent mind, to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” -Aristotle

[www.essene.org]
YAHSHUA OR PAUL?
ESSENE CHRISTIANITY VERSUS PAULIANITY
AN EXPOSE´ AND CALL TO ACTION

by Rev. Brother Nazariah, D.D.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: October 07, 2017 11:31PM

I agree Cooking is evil be it animals or humans in the ovens!

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: October 08, 2017 07:20AM

John, you quote Brother Nazariah yet he switched from raw vegan to cooked vegetarian many years ago and also switched texts from the raw Essene Gospel of Peace to the cooked vegetarian Holy Megillah book.
He claimed he suffered nerve damage from b12 deficiency on raw vegan diet. I assume he wasn't taking any supplements.

Date: October 08, 2017 11:41AM

Tai, thanks for the update on Brother Nazariah. I only posted that article from Brother Nazariah to remind RP that the book she worships was infiltrated by Satanists.

Remember, Satanists have usurped the Priesthood and the Educational Systems 3,000 years ago. They are the same ones that own the media and write the history books and have brainwashed the masses to believe in absurdities, as RHB continually exemplifies.

Date: October 08, 2017 12:35PM

Quote John Rose-brainwashed the masses to believe in absurdities, as RHB continually exemplifies.

John you might just be right I mean realy right,
whats your take on The Wizard Of Oz?

The movie The Wizard of Oz is used by Monarch handlers to program their slaves. Symbols and meanings in the movie become triggers in the slave’s mind enabling easy access to the slave’s mind by the handler. In popular culture, veiled references to Monarch programming often use analogies to The Wizard of Oz and Alice in Wonderland.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: October 08, 2017 02:18PM

He also started eating animal foods namely goat dairy...

Date: October 08, 2017 08:55PM

[youtu.be]
7:13 MM
And then, Money, let’s take a closer look at Money. As I mentioned, there are 7 Main Pieces to this Puzzle - there’s 2 Sub-Puzzles. 1 Sub-Puzzle would be what we had before the Fall of Mankind - it was the Right Mentality - it was the Gift Mentality where we had Reciprocal Altruism. We understood this concept of Reciprocal Altruism because we were all one - we all had this Gift Mentality - we’re Giving - Giving - Giving - Giving - everybody’s Giving - Giving - Giving - Giving - the more you Give the more you Receive.

We Lost this Mentality when we made the very 1st Mistake - the Fall of Mankind - Cooked our Food - Destroyed the Biophotons - now we Lost 1 of our Senses. We’re supposed to have 6 Senses - Not 5. Everybody says 5 Senses. No, 6, 6, 6 - we Lost #6 and we got the Wrong Mentality. Now we have an Exchange Mentality. Now we have 6 Pieces in that Puzzle. We start off with a Barter System, but there were drawbacks to a Barter System because you might have a bunch of Apples and you want a bunch of Wheat, but the person who has the Wheat doesn’t want your Apples, so what do we do?

Well, we had to Modify the Barter System that’s when we went to a Commodity Exchange System, an Intermediate Commodity where we had Salt or Gold or Wheat or something that everyone could agree on saying, OK, let’s use this as a Value. So if I’m going to sell my Apples, I’m going to get some Gold, I’m going to get some Salt. Now I can take that Gold or that Salt and go buy some Wheat or buy whatever. Everyone will accept this as a Barter System. But obviously, that had its limitations too - you can’t walk around with a whole bunch of Wheat on your back, could you? Here you go, I brought my Wheat, give me that.

So then, we created Banking Systems where they had this Institution that would issue you a Note saying, I vouch for the fact that John Smith over here has a 100 Bushels of Wheat or so much Salt or so much Gold and so we started using these Bank Notes.

And then, we went to, after the Banking Systems, we went into Coins. And then, after Coins we went into Paper Money and at first, it started out as Representative Money. In America, we started out with Bimetallism - Gold and Silver. The Crime of 73, back in 1873, is when we did away with Silver. Interestingly, the movie, The Wizard of Oz, is actually a parable about this whole process. Oz is an abbreviation for ounce. This is all about the Gold, what was happening with Gold and all of the players in the Game. Read Ellen Brown’s book, The Web of Debt, she talks about this, I think in the very 1st Chapter of her book - The Wizard of Oz - very interesting things that a lot of people don’t know that there was a message in there where we did away with Silver and now, it’s only on a Gold Standard. Well, we did away with that.

10:05 MM
Now we have what’s called Fiat Money - it’s Not Represented by anything and it’s Out of Control. And then, the next Stage is Intangible Money or Electronic Money and what we need to understand is that we don’t want to have this type of Exchange Mentality. We sure don’t want Fiat Money and we don’t even want Representative Money using Gold and Silver. And Hitler Proved to the world, in fact, Germany and Japan Proved to the world what would happen when you didn’t use Gold and Silver to back up your Money - you use Labor!

You see, if we look at this planet like a Construction Company, we have 2 Main Components in a Construction Company; we have Materials and Direct Labor. Well, we are the Direct Labor, here are the Materials, we should Live in Paradise if we got our act together and operated Collectively as a business and shared all of our Profits and kept Giving and Giving and Giving and Giving. We can’t even wrap our brain around that because we’ve got this Exchange Mentality. We can’t even intellectually think about this, almost, because what I’m talking about is our 6th Sense and this is not something we have to think about.

I don’t have to think about what I’m looking at right now. I don’t have to think about what I’m listening to, although, I could focus more attention on those and I could hear better and see better, squint my eyes and see better. We got a 6th Sense and a lot of people can feel that also. But everyone knows what it’s like when you sense someone behind you and you look and sure enough they’re there.

Well my friends, this Level should be a lot Higher and if it was, we wouldn’t have this Exchange Mentality - we wouldn’t have a Subsequent Need for Money.

Remember, we have 10 Subsequent Needs because we’re Dis-Connected because we’ve got the Wrong Mentality. And we can get rid of all of these Subsequent Needs.

Now I labeled our Subsequent Need for Money as Piece 7.2 or actually, when it’s 1 of our Subsequent Needs, it’s 34.2. But of those 10 Subsequent Needs, 6 of them I also put as Problems of Knowledge and at first, I had Money as my #1 Problem of Knowledge because it is the Ultimate Tool of Control. Money is what’s used to Own and Control all of the other Major Sectors of Human Endeavor. And then, the people who Own and Control everything can Control us because when you can Control what people know, you Control what they do and we don’t know what to do and we don’t have an avenue to get this Information out. That’s why it’s so important that Videos like mine get out there and we learn that we can Change everything overnight or we can Change what we do overnight and things will Change so fast it will blow us away.

So I had Money as our #1 Problem of Knowledge for a long time until I realized when I really started thinking about the Evolution of Money and I realized that long before we actually had this Monetary System the way we have it now, we had, how do I want to say this… 13:04 MM … 13:30 MM …alright, I’ll say it this way, long before we had the Monetary System the way we have it now we still had a System that was Controlling us through Knowledge. So that’s why I don’t have Money as Piece 7.1 anymore. I have Education as Piece 7.1. And I was just now thinking about how we were first Controlled - it was the Shaman who Controlled us. 13:56 MM

Date: October 08, 2017 09:05PM

John Rose
Tai, thanks for the update on Brother Nazariah. I only posted that article from Brother Nazariah to remind RP that the book she worships was infiltrated by Satanists.
exemplifies.

Well Let There Be Light.

Cooking is not evil.

The evil is holding extreme views on the subject of raw food to the point of driving away new comers.

Some degree of cooking can be incorporated into a diet for optimal results.

We know there are some vegetables that hard to digest in raw form or are high in oxalic acid.

Not everyone is prepared to spend months on a green juice fast to clean up.

Storing seeds and grains for later use is what made many cultures survive when the weather was not cooperating.

Date: October 08, 2017 11:25PM

The Glinda Conspiracy Theory
Thanks to the Internet, over the years many Oz fans have circulated opposing (and, of course, usually tongue-in-cheek) theories suggesting that Glinda the Good Witch might actually be the true villain of Oz. Some have pointed to the fact that Glinda gloats a bit too morbidly over the death of the Wicked Witch of the East, calling for celebrations and then actually taunting the witch’s sister. Then, of course, there’s the simple fact that Glinda, though she knows the ruby slippers will send Dorothy home, hides this fact from Dorothy and sends the unwitting girl off to do her dirty work for her, all so she herself can finally rule over the land of Oz. Interestingly, Oz the Great and Powerful seems to inadvertently nod to this reading a bit, in that in the new film the Wicked Witch of the East initially presents herself as a good witch, and sends the unwitting Oz off to kill Glinda the Good Witch.

John the Alice In Wonderland Conspiracy, Whats your take?
And thankyou for th laugh, we all need a good laugh

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: October 11, 2017 12:57AM

Nazariah:

"After 5 years on a raw vegan diet, I lost the ability to walk. All of my extremities — my hands, my fingers and my feet — were in such pain that I couldn’t move. I had central nervous system problems and I was B12 anemic. All of that happened after 5 years on a raw vegan diet.

So I switched back to eating the raw fermented dairy products. At that point, being as nerve-damaged as I was, I also included eggs. I healed myself by reintroducing those products."

Nazariah looks extremely old for his age too. I met him back when Wolfe was just getting going. Only John Rose, Bisci and a handful of others seem to make it long term...

Date: October 12, 2017 03:43AM

John Rose wrote:

Tai:
I have read most of what Brother Nazariah has written, and I am not convinced yet. In buddhism, there are are vegetarian sects which distinguish themselves from meat eating omnivore sects and the vegetarian sects would think the meat eating ones are mistaken and wrong, yet some vegetarians don't judge meat eaters, if they know that they are on a pure path...case in point, the Tibetan buddhists, who lived in an area where hardly any vegetation grew and they were forced to eat meat, not out of carnal lust but because of survival.

I think the same applies to meat eating and vegetarian christians and jews. The vegetarians will think the meat eaters are wrong, but some vegetarians will keep an open mind and look at individual circumstances.
I do believe that Brother Nazariah, in his youth, did meet an authentic essene nazarene from the middle east who gave him essene scrolls. I do believe that Brother Nazariah probably had them translated roughly correctly. However, because he is not allowing anyone else to double check his work in full, I can only take his version with a grain of salt. He basically asserts that the vegetarian essenes went by scrolls that he has versus going by what's written in the Bible, which was followed by the meat eating Jews. Basically he argues that their way was evil and satanic. Well, that is pretty typical from one religion to view another religion as evil or satanic, when the standards are very different to one's own standards. BUt just because one religion calls another evil, does it make that religion evil? No.

Many ex satanists have admitted publicly that they have gone into christian/catholic churches and did their best to cause division in the church to either corrupt it or close it. That was their job. Why would these satanists do that if the Churches are using a satanic book? If the Bible was satanic, then why would there by such a concerted effort by satanists to ruin churches? Actually, the New Testament is not satanic and in fact has helped stabilized society by promoting higher morality.

I really like Brother Nazariah's Holy Megillah book. It was a beautiful and inspiring read. I can really see how an essene community worked and lived together and it's beautiful. I am vegan and I vibe with vegans. I vibe with vegan buddhist sutras. To me, eating meat is a sin at my level, yet I am not about to agree with any vegetarian religion that would call eating meat an absolute sin, when the Tibetan Buddhists are a clear example that a highly spiritual group can eat meat without being carnally minded, yet of course that meat would need to be cooked (I think the eskimos could survive with raw meat because of the cold not allowing bacteria to get out of control, but look at modern people getting sick from pathogens from raw meat, like Sv3rige, who almost died from campylo bacteria from raw meat/bones, not to mention the countless who have died from eating undercooked or raw meat)

At John Rose's level, I can see how cooking is a sin, just as eating meat is a sin. But John is able to live in an agreeable climate for his diet. Not everyone has that fortune. Also, even imagine having to feed a family of 4 with a limited budget. John has a lot going for him to maintain his diet.

All I am saying is that I don't believe in absolutes when it comes to diet. In the bible, there is the raw vegan diet (genesis 1:29), the kosher diet in the old testament (certain animals are forbidden and considered dirty, as well as raw meat), and then in the old testament, it's omnivore and unrestricted for the gentiles. It's because of that range in diet, that people like George Malkmus can study the bible and get something out of it, so I really remain skeptical about Brother Nazariah's claims, until I see someone double check his translation. But even IF an expert would agree with Brother Nazariah's translation, it's still a book about the limited wisdom of the essenes, which to me is very limited, but the book fails to teach about very important spiritual truths, so it's a very incomplete book...you have to go to their church and get initiated by Brother Nazariah to learn higher truth, etc etc etc. I personally think the truth is easier to obtain than having to go to Oregon.

p.s. Raw Practicalist is a he not a "she", as John wrote.

Date: October 12, 2017 06:21PM

I wrote:
then in the old testament, it's omnivore and unrestricted for the gentiles.

I meant the new testament.

Here is a passage from the old testament, Isaiah 11:6

King James Bible
"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them."

You all know the story of Lil tyke, the vegetarian lioness, right? It's biblical:
[animalliberationfront.com]

Here is another story in Africa of a lioness protecting baby antelope calves
[www.naturescornermagazine.com]

Here is a beautiful story of St. Francis and the wolf:
[tamingthewolf.com]

Date: October 13, 2017 01:22AM

It is so surprising that...

The people who are eating cooked evil food have built roads, cars, technologies the few people who are eating raw food and so critical are using.

They have created the internet and YouTube these few people are using to post their extreme views.

They have...

Date: October 13, 2017 01:36AM

Tai
John Rose wrote:

Tai:
I have read most of what Brother Nazariah has written, and I am not convinced yet. In buddhism, there are are vegetarian sects which distinguish themselves from meat eating omnivore sects and the vegetarian sects would think the meat eating ones are mistaken and wrong, yet some vegetarians don't judge meat eaters, if they know that they are on a pure path...case in point, the Tibetan buddhists, who lived in an area where hardly any vegetation grew and they were forced to eat meat, not out of carnal lust but because of survival.

I think the same applies to meat eating and vegetarian christians and jews. The vegetarians will think the meat eaters are wrong, but some vegetarians will keep an open mind and look at individual circumstances.
I do believe that Brother Nazariah, in his youth, did meet an authentic essene nazarene from the middle east who gave him essene scrolls. I do believe that Brother Nazariah probably had them translated roughly correctly. However, because he is not allowing anyone else to double check his work in full, I can only take his version with a grain of salt. He basically asserts that the vegetarian essenes went by scrolls that he has versus going by what's written in the Bible, which was followed by the meat eating Jews. Basically he argues that their way was evil and satanic. Well, that is pretty typical from one religion to view another religion as evil or satanic, when the standards are very different to one's own standards. BUt just because one religion calls another evil, does it make that religion evil? No.

Many ex satanists have admitted publicly that they have gone into christian/catholic churches and did their best to cause division in the church to either corrupt it or close it. That was their job. Why would these satanists do that if the Churches are using a satanic book? If the Bible was satanic, then why would there by such a concerted effort by satanists to ruin churches? Actually, the New Testament is not satanic and in fact has helped stabilized society by promoting higher morality.

I really like Brother Nazariah's Holy Megillah book. It was a beautiful and inspiring read. I can really see how an essene community worked and lived together and it's beautiful. I am vegan and I vibe with vegans. I vibe with vegan buddhist sutras. To me, eating meat is a sin at my level, yet I am not about to agree with any vegetarian religion that would call eating meat an absolute sin, when the Tibetan Buddhists are a clear example that a highly spiritual group can eat meat without being carnally minded, yet of course that meat would need to be cooked (I think the eskimos could survive with raw meat because of the cold not allowing bacteria to get out of control, but look at modern people getting sick from pathogens from raw meat, like Sv3rige, who almost died from campylo bacteria from raw meat/bones, not to mention the countless who have died from eating undercooked or raw meat)

At John Rose's level, I can see how cooking is a sin, just as eating meat is a sin. But John is able to live in an agreeable climate for his diet. Not everyone has that fortune. Also, even imagine having to feed a family of 4 with a limited budget. John has a lot going for him to maintain his diet.

All I am saying is that I don't believe in absolutes when it comes to diet. In the bible, there is the raw vegan diet (genesis 1:29), the kosher diet in the old testament (certain animals are forbidden and considered dirty, as well as raw meat), and then in the old testament, it's omnivore and unrestricted for the gentiles. It's because of that range in diet, that people like George Malkmus can study the bible and get something out of it, so I really remain skeptical about Brother Nazariah's claims, until I see someone double check his translation. But even IF an expert would agree with Brother Nazariah's translation, it's still a book about the limited wisdom of the essenes, which to me is very limited, but the book fails to teach about very important spiritual truths, so it's a very incomplete book...you have to go to their church and get initiated by Brother Nazariah to learn higher truth, etc etc etc. I personally think the truth is easier to obtain than having to go to Oregon.

p.s. Raw Practicalist is a he not a "she", as John wrote.

A brilliant post Tai. To me real truth seeking is about taking into account all circumstances. To make blanket statements is to really miss the point. Yes, some live in climates where there is little vegetation, so meat and cooking is relied upon.

Some may ask what was used before tools and fire, but the fact still can't be ignored that tools and fire is useful for those living in inhospitable environments where there is hardly any vegetation to eat. We can't all live in tropical environments. Sure we can make the assumption that we are meant to live in tropical environments, but this narrow idea makes the assumption that traveling to most places on the Earth was never meant to happen. The evidence shows that mankind can live in various diets quite healthfully, and they have made tools to adapt to various situations. The point is...it's sounds good to have fancy theories, but it is important to look at the situation for what it really is. The fact is,some of the long lived people are eating meat and cooking their food and living longer than vegans - we can't ignore stuff like this,there is more to the complicated story than having a black and white theory about something.

Being a truth seeker is to see the situations for what they are and to avoid theories where things are black and white. There are usually exceptions to everything, and that is why absolute theories can often stray from the real truth.

As l have said before.....what existed before fire? Answer = fire. Why? Because advanced civilisations have existed before this one. I have proven this before on this forum.
[www.theepochtimes.com]

The fact is that mankind was meant to use and invent tools to overcome problems of living in various environments. Man was given the ability and brain to use tools, and consequently man can eat a variety of diets and adapt because he is the king of the jungle so to speak. Despite man having some similar parts of the anatomy like plant eating animals, man is still not an animal, and man doesn't halve his life by eating cooked food either...man is unique and has the ability to use tools to adapt to various diets and situations....to ignore such things is to ignore the history on mankind (see link above for our history of people who used tools).

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: October 13, 2017 01:38AM

Hey, l am not saying to eat cooked food or eat meat, l believe one should eat raw vegan IF they can manage it.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: October 14, 2017 05:13AM

riverhousebill
Quote John Rose-brainwashed the masses to believe in absurdities, as RHB continually exemplifies.

John you might just be right I mean realy right,
whats your take on The Wizard Of Oz?

The movie The Wizard of Oz is used by Monarch handlers to program their slaves. Symbols and meanings in the movie become triggers in the slave’s mind enabling easy access to the slave’s mind by the handler. In popular culture, veiled references to Monarch programming often use analogies to The Wizard of Oz and Alice in Wonderland.

I don't know if the Wizard of Oz story is true or not because l can't prove it, but what l can see is that there seems to be circumstances which make one think that the `so called' MK ultra mind control is at work with many famous people. Whatever the case, l do clearly see evidence of some mind programming going on in various things l have seen over the years...some go into trance and act like puppets,and the best clips are not reported online unfortunately.

Most recently it appears Jim Carey has broken free of his programming by witnessing his gibberish spoken here.
[www.youtube.com]

KATY PERRY (personality is activated by the music):
[www.youtube.com]

Big AL ROKER (turns into a lifeless puppet):
[www.youtube.com]

Maybe even Bill Clinton (sleepy, or is lifeless puppet behaviour a break from programming):
[www.youtube.com]

Date: October 14, 2017 09:07AM

MK ULTRA DEBUNKED IN 6 MINUTES - YouTube
[www.youtube.com] 29, 2016 ... The WordStarHipHop 4th Reich Technetronic Gladiators Debunks MK Ultra. ... Illuminati, MK-Ultra, Mind Control, And Cloning Malfunctions ...

Date: October 14, 2017 11:28AM

Some posts are totally outside the topic.

Just create a new topic.

Date: October 14, 2017 11:53AM

Quote Rawpractilist Mark14:22-24

And as they were eating, he took [a]bread, and when he had blessed, he brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take ye: this is my body
Mark 14:22-24

quote Rawpractilist-Some posts are totally outside the topic.

Sorry I will try to include more bible and try to stay on your choice of topic.

HYPOCRISY OUR GREATEST LUXURY!!!

Hey Rawpraticalist try not reading if you think not on subject line of your choice, Your hypocrocrisy is overwhelming.
If you would like I could show you a hundred post where you wonder off topic.
Let me know I will post on other then health to ease your stress

How are you doing with Sulfur Fire? I hope your not smoked out

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2017 12:04PM by riverhousebill.

Date: October 14, 2017 12:23PM

The quotes I make from other writings are always an illustration of the topic being discussed.

Date: October 14, 2017 01:15PM

RawPracticalist
The quotes I make from other writings are always an illustration of the topic being discussed.

Ok Rawpracticalist I will make atempt to not wander of topic but Im always crossing the yellow ruber line, just somthing I like to do,wandering mind.

I was not trying to be a wise ass when I asked you about Sulfur Fire.
I hope you and family, friends, animals are safe.
Lake took another hard hit with fires I see on the net.

start a new topic good advice!

Date: October 14, 2017 03:08PM

“UNNATURAL food is the principal cause of human degeneration. It is the oldest vice. If we reflect upon the number of ruinous dietetic abuses, and their immemorial tyranny over the larger part of the human race, we are tempted to eschew all symbolic interpretations of the paradise legend and ascribe the fall of man literally and exclusively to the eating of forbidden food. From century to century this same cause has multiplied the sum of our earthly ills.” -Felix L. Oswald

"The fall of mankind is a “sin of diet”." -Arnold Ehret

Here is a snippet from “Memories and Visions of Paradise” by Richard Heinberg:

The Saddest Story

What is evil? Is evil suffering, or the cause of suffering? In either case, evil may be said to be inherent in nature – in predation, decay, disease, and famine. Yet people in every culture and in every age have held to the belief that in the human world there exists another kind of evil that is profoundly unnatural. We may look to Nature for the source of human tendencies toward waste, warfare, greed, and the restless urges to possess, dominate, and kill, but no clear analogy suggests itself. Nature’s evils tend to exist in balance, predation and famine mitigating overpopulation, whereas the human version of evil apparently knows no bounds. From the earliest times, human beings have believed that there is a quality in themselves that sets them apart from the animals – a quality that manifests itself as a sense of alienation and insufficiency and as an abnormal capacity for destructiveness and cruelty.

Ancient peoples insisted that evil in this latter sense has not always existed, but that it had a specific cause. In their myths, the evil that is unique to humanity is described as having resulted from the Fall – the tragic event that brought the Golden Age to an end. They said that human nature is not natural at all, because it has been distorted by some fundamental mistake or failure that has been perpetuated from generation to generation.

COOKING is obviously the Fall of Mankind and I have yet to find one person who can give me a better answer keeping in mind the Fall is a Mistake and is in the 2nd Stage of Knowledge.

What did we DO that made us EVIL?

Here's a hint - spell EVIL backwards and you'll find the answer.

Date: October 14, 2017 06:19PM

John rose:
COOKING is obviously the Fall of Mankind and I have yet to find one person who can give me a better answer keeping in mind the Fall is a Mistake and is in the 2nd Stage of Knowledge.

Tai:
John how would you feed the millions of starving people on planet earth now? (John mcdougall has the answer.)
[www.google.com]

By the way, i was talking to a primal raw meat eater on youtube and he and his group are 100% raw but eat raw meat like aajonus. I found out he was also a satanist, as he directed me to his website promoting satanism and the worship of satan as a real being. He was wicked and full of lies and he was all raw.
You can't tell me cooking is the fall of mankind when there are satanists trying to recruit raw vegans over to their raw paleo primal diet and one step further, satanism. I think it would be easy to fool yourself into thinking you were not fallen by being all raw. Let's take the case of the man i just met. He is all raw but summons demons in rituals. He also thinks cannabalism is ok within certain parameters, as long as it's raw.

And how about certain raw plants that can poison you. And how about certain raw pathogens that can kill or sicken you unless they are boiled?

As a primitive caveman or camper, If you don't have a fire and smoke out in the total wildnerness, insects like mosquitos would make life too miserable. Next thing you know, you are boiling water in a clay pot on the fire and the rest is history.

But in general you are right about the overall method of raw vegan you are doing. It's just only possible for those with a certain time schedule, budget and location. I support your method. Richard schulze would have people move to California to do the raw vegan program right. It's worth the sacrifice to get well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2017 06:32PM by Tai.

Date: October 14, 2017 08:42PM

Tai wrote:
"John how would you feed the millions of starving people on planet earth now?"

I've answered this in 3 different videos and here is my latest version...

[www.youtube.com]
What’s Wrong With A Raw Vegan Diet
17:43 Minute Video

Published on Jul 27, 2016
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at What’s Wrong With A Raw Vegan Diet.

Per Video Tape JR# M2U00390 - 20:18 made 7-27-16:

[youtu.be]
5:07 MM
And that leads me to the 2nd main reason why or the Biggest Problem with What’s Wrong With our Ideal Diet of Raw Food and that is that Not enough of us are Eating It and that means the World is Not Set Up to Produce this Need. It’s all about Supply and Demand. Right now, the Demand is Not that great.

So when people make Idiotic Comments and they really are Thoughtless Comments and I don’t know if you’re regurgitating something else someone else said somewhere else and you think it sounds good that we can’t Feed the World - we can’t Feed 7 Billion people a Raw Vegan Diet.

Well, not right now! And it’s not going to happen tomorrow! Are you giving any thought to this at all?

Well, if we Demanded 7 Billion people to Eat Raw Food, we can’t do it!

Well, the Demand is Not there, can’t you see? It’s not going to happen overnight - it’s going to be gradual and as the Demand Increases, what happens?

Well, we know what happens, don’t we? You go to grocery stores now and you see Organic Food everywhere. Why is that?

Demand - Supply and Demand. I guarantee you - when we Want something, someone is going to be there to Give it to us because that’s how we’re set up now with this Exchange Mentality. Until we finally get Re-Connected and Change our Collective Mentality, that’s how we’ll be doing it initially for the Profit, but the Motive is there. Once we get Re-Connected, we’ll have the Right Mentality and we’ll want to do it because that’s how we make our Lives Better. But as the Demand Increases, I guarantee you we’re not going to have a hard time figuring out How to Feed the World.

[youtu.be]
6:40 MM
And the point here that I keep saying over and over and over and I hope most of you understand this and if you don’t understand anything I say, go ahead and spend some time and learn some more, we got to reach the Tipping Point. This is that Critical Mass that takes us forever to reach. And they came out several years ago and they said, we found the number - it’s 10%. And I said, oh really, I’ve been kind of guesstimated that and I think because everyone else was guesstimating it. I don’t know where I came up with it, but really, 10%? OK, 10% is that number. 7:07 MM

[youtu.be]
7:36 MM
…the 100th Monkey Phenomenon

[youtu.be]
7:49 MM
Once we reach the Tipping Point, you know, we’re getting closer and closer and closer - the Supply is meeting the Demand and once enough of us hit the Tipping Point, we might have some Supply Problems in the beginning. I can foresee that, but guess what’s going to happen? Everyone is going to be eager to make that happen.

Why?

Because we’ve reached the Tipping Point!!!

Date: October 14, 2017 08:54PM

Tai wrote:
"By the way, i was talking to a primal raw meat eater on youtube and he and his group are 100% raw but eat raw meat like aajonus. I found out he was also a satanist, as he directed me to his website promoting satanism and the worship of satan as a real being. He was wicked and full of lies and he was all raw.
You can't tell me cooking is the fall of mankind when there are satanists trying to recruit raw vegans over to their raw paleo primal diet and one step further, satanism. I think it would be easy to fool yourself into thinking you were not fallen by being all raw. Let's take the case of the man i just met. He is all raw but summons demons in rituals. He also thinks cannabalism is ok within certain parameters, as long as it's raw."

NOTHING you said is an argument against Cooking as the Fall of Mankind.

Date: October 14, 2017 09:13PM

I wonder how some of these guys think looking back at their lives.

Maybe they are saying...

In spite of all of the countless hours my mother spent in the kitchen cooking the evil food for me, I grew up to be a good person and graduated from college.

All of the evil infant formulas, breakfast cereals, grandma cookies did nothing to stop me.

Date: October 14, 2017 10:39PM

Hey RP, since you don't watch my videos, would you please stop CRAPPING all over them.

YOU ARE VERY DISRESPECTFUL!!!

Date: October 14, 2017 10:43PM

John Rose:
NOTHING you said is an argument against Cooking as the Fall of Mankind.

Tai:
Your utopic vision is beautiful, I think. People growing gardens, which can be done even in the snow by building greenhouses. People eating raw vegan from the garden year round. It's beautiful and I agree with higher biophotons, people's brains would function better and people would naturally know the truth of many things without being told.

You carry many answers and a lot of truth. yet why try to claim to know what is the fall of mankind? THe buddha said the root cause of suffering is attachment. In the bible, Lucifer, a good angel, who didn't need to eat anything, cooked or raw, developed jealousy, and he turned evil and caused other good angels to turn evil and then they, in turn, started to influence humans. From the enlightened perspective, the fall of mankind starts in the heart and mind, not from the mouth. But from the buddha perspective that looks back billions of years, they wouldn't consider lucifer to be the first evil being. Sorry to offend atheists here but even from a theoretical perspective, how can people look out at the stars and be aware of so much inexplicable phenomena that science doesn't understand and think the fall of man starts and ends with humans alone? Look how many people who worked at area 51 (groom lake) verified our government (reverse) engineered alien craft and claimed to see aliens there.

But I totally agree that if you have a beautiful garden full of enough produce to give you all your calories and nutrition in a raw state, it would be a sin to cook those things just for flavor or whatever. It would be a fall to walk away from the garden and into the realm of hunting and cooking. If you can make such a garden paradise that can feed you in a raw form, that would be an ultimate achievement.

Anyway, I am grateful for the raw things I have learned from you John.

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables