Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: COOKING IS EVIL!!!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 14, 2017 11:12PM

Tai wrote, "how can people look out at the stars and be aware of so much inexplicable phenomena that science doesn't understand and think the fall of man starts and ends with humans alone?"

I taped a video this morning about the Fall of Mankind and I addressed the point you made above and the other point about feeding starving people, once again, so that will be my 4th video where I explain the obvious and that was before you even brought it up.

Tai wrote, "the fall of mankind starts in the heart and mind, not from the mouth."

WRONG!!! The heart and mind is NOT in the 2nd Stage of Knowledge!!!

"The word for fasting literally means “to cover the mouth.” Sin came into this world through our mouths--eating.” -Bishop Carlton D. Pearson, “The Transforming Power of Fasting and Prayer” by Bill Bright, p. 165

Please watch my next Video, which should be Published by tomorrow.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: October 14, 2017 11:41PM

Beware of those who are more concerned with what goes into a man, than the character that comes out of him.

talk about evil-Why Did Hitler Kill 11 Million People?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2017 11:57PM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: October 14, 2017 11:50PM

John Rose
Hey RP, since you don't watch my videos, would you please stop CRAPPING all over them.

YOU ARE VERY DISRESPECTFUL!!!

John I am on your side.

The people who created the video technologies ate cooked food especially the two guys who created YouTube from their basement ate a lot pop corn and hot dogs. So the video is an evil by-product that is why I do not watch it.

Most people who come to this site are well educated they are searching beyond the common eating habits for the finer laws to maintain good health.

What makes us different we humans from animals and plants is that we have self consciousness that is called in some circles the soul. With it we can dream, we can make decision, we can even defy the order of the creator.

That is what some angels did as explained by Tai in earlier posts.

Angels were created to be intermediaries beings between God and humans because the divine energy is too high for lowers beings like us humans but some angels felt like serving humans was not fair because they viewed themselves as higher beings compared to humans. So evil is born not in doing physical things but in though first, in the decision making process. But you want to reduce the chief organ, the mind, the choice to cooking and you want us to believe that and for more than two years you are on it like some new revelations. The title is changed a new video is posted.

So in the end it is you who is so disrespectful of the truth.

Date: October 15, 2017 12:38AM

Don’t you love it when Christians quote the Bible to atheists? It happens a lot, and it’s alternately amusing and irritating. Some people do it worse than others, but those who do it seem blissfully unaware that other people don’t revere their book the way they do. When talking to people who aren’t Christians, it never seems to occur to them that doing this just makes people tune them out

This Angel thing Rawpractilaist seems a litte off topic, but thats ok because Hypoxcrisy is our Luxuary

Date: October 15, 2017 12:45AM

It seems like you are not following or reading the discussion, you have your ideas you want to post regardless of what people are talking about in a topic.

The issue here is about evil and especially that cooking is evil so in a previous post Tai explained in response to John post that evil came from angels disobeying the order of the creator. That is why I expanded on what Tai said and explained that evil is not in cooking but rather in our mind, decision making like the angels did at the beginning of time.

Please try to follow the thread, the topic.

Date: October 15, 2017 12:54AM

Chapter 6 verse 11- if you want to go to heaven you have to ask the man who owns the property

At a Catholic Sunday school a group of students were asked what they wanted to be when they grow up. The first kid said I want to be a firefighter, another said I want to be a priest, and this girl said, "I want to be a prostitute". The nun looks at the child in utter horror and says "You want to be a what?" The girl responds "a prostitute". The nun sighs relief and says "Good, for a second I thought you said you wanted to be a protestant."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2017 01:08AM by riverhousebill.

Date: October 15, 2017 01:07AM

Even though it is off topic I like your post.

So funny and we needed to laugh a bit after so many bitter arguments on this topic.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2017 01:07AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: October 15, 2017 01:13AM

Thankyou for being kind Rawpracticalist, Ive always have been a agitaor somtimes good somtimes I find myself bad.
yes we all very much need to laugh more and look how absurd we all are.
We need to dump a lot of this frontal lobe stuff and come from heart!

Date: October 15, 2017 01:44AM

RAW FOOD = LIVE FOOD

What's the opposite of LIVE?

EVIL

Date: October 15, 2017 02:14AM

RP wrote: "Angels were created to be intermediaries beings between God and humans because the divine energy is too high for lowers beings like us humans but some angels felt like serving humans was not fair because they viewed themselves as higher beings compared to humans. So evil is born not in doing physical things but in though first, in the decision making process. But you want to reduce the chief organ, the mind, the choice to cooking and you want us to believe that and for more than two years you are on it like some new revelations. The title is changed a new video is posted.

So in the end it is you who is so disrespectful of the truth."

WOW!!! I just read your post and you, like virtually EVERYONE else, is so far off base it's not even funny because you guys do NOT understand that there are 3 Stages of Knowledge. I've only talked about this for so long it boggles my mind that some of you guys haven't caught on my now. Watch the Video I taped this morning long before all of these comments and maybe, you guys might see the TRUTH!!! It's uploading right now, so it should be available in the morning.

Date: October 15, 2017 02:25AM

John Rose
RAW FOOD = LIVE FOOD

What's the opposite of LIVE?

EVIL

There lies your confusion.

The opposite of LIVE is not EVIL.

It is DEAD not necessarily evil.

Plants and lower organisms thrive on dead matter.

When a fire take down a forest you will see few years later how every thing regrow even in better condition.

Life cannot perish. It is energy.

The atomic structure and nutrients do not actually die just that they are no longer organized into a well defined structure.

It is true it does not have the life force but is has a lot of other things.

When you cook a sweet potato it does not turn it into an evil food.

The vitamin A and other nutrients are still present and a living organism
can infuse life into them or use them in a system that has life already.

So a diet that has a good amount of raw food can thrive with some amount of cooked food.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2017 02:42AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: October 15, 2017 03:13AM

quote John-
EVERYONE else, is so far off base it's not even funny.

Its not funny its hilarious John that you can play one base baseball

What's the opposite of live? Here's a list of antonyms for this word.

Adjective

dead

apathetic

dispirited

inactive

lethargic

non-existent

Adjective

sluggish

unimportant

Verb

cease

discontinue

fall behind

halt

lose

stop

leave

quit

depart

die

not use

Verb

move

go

Verb

fail

languish

dislike

Date: October 15, 2017 03:19AM

RP wrote:
"It is DEAD not necessarily evil.

Plants and lower organisms thrive on dead matter."

L-I-V-E

How do you spell that backwards?

E-V-I-L

Yes, Humans LIVE on Living Food and other Life Forms LIVE on DEAD Food.

News Flash!!!

We are NOT "Plants or other lower organisms that thrive on dead matter" therefore, we are Not Living just like "Plants and other lower organisms" are Not Living if they were to consume our Species Specific Diet.

Date: October 15, 2017 03:21AM

John the 4th knowledge has this to say about EVIL, Im boggles my mind you missed the 4th
(1) Strong religious connotations:

Most religions are founded on the fundamental opposition between Good and Evil. Since the word 'evil' thus has strong religious connotations, many native speakers might hesitate to use it in everyday situations, not least because the ordinary human cruelties, although tragic and very unfortunate, cannot really be equated with Evil on a cosmic scale.

Date: October 15, 2017 03:21AM

Is fresh the only other person on this Message Board that has any Sense of Logic?

Date: October 15, 2017 03:26AM

Let's Retire the Word,"Evil", Like the Intellectual Grown-ups That we are John Rose, And no Fresh is not the only one there is John Rose.

Sometimes when a person uses just one word, you can tell a lot about them just because they used that one word. When I hear someone describing a bruise as a "hematoma" for instance, I reflexively think that person has had some medical training. Similarly, when I hear someone pronounce New Orleans as, "Nawlins", I assume they've spent some time near New Orleans.

And when I hear someone use the word, "evil" in an honest attempt to describe another human, I think that person is intellectually lazy and inconsiderate.

First of all, Evil doesn't really mean anything concrete, and regarding the laziness of the user, there are plenty of creative words way better than the uninspired, "evil": nefarious, dastardly, sociopathic, heinous, repugnant, malicious, and vicious to name a few. The main reason it's used is convenience, you know people know what it means, even if you aren't positive what it means.

If I tell you to think of what the word "angry" means, I bet you start to think up a definition, but if I were to ask you to tell me what evil is, I bet it's easier for you to give me an example than to define it. You might say the Sandy Hook shooter is evil, or Blair Witch is evil. But that wouldn't define evil any more than saying Ryan Secrest defines annoying. Evil seems easy to recognize, yet harder to define.

Evil is much more easily defined by what it lacks, than what it is. The popular accepted belief of evil is that it is synonymous with Godlessness. A quick search of various dictionaries uncovered several definitions peppered with synonyms implying Godlessness: wicked, sinful, sinister, depravity, esp. when regarded as a supernatural force. You can be a jerk or a low-life and still have some God in you, but if you're "evil", clearly, something supernatural is in play.

So now it seems like evil means 'the absence of Godliness', but defining something by what it lacks seems a little intellectually lazy, doesn't it? That'd be like if a 4-year old asked you what an ocean is and you said, "the opposite of a desert". So if we're going to define this word, we are going to have to state what it IS, then agree on that definition.

It turns out we are in luck and that science has already looked into this kind of thing! Who knew, right? Apparently using the word, "evil" to explain human behavior is a lot like using the words, "Santa Claus" to explain how presents wound up under a Christmas tree.

Now the psychological community and the DSM-IV don't use the word, "evil", but they do classify what we may think of as evil as someone who suffers from an Antisocial Personality Disorder. Referring to a murderer, not as evil, but as someone suffering from Antisocial Personality Disorder isn't just the intellectually correct way to phrase it, it's also the moral way to phrase it.

It's the morally superior option because it allows us to hate the sin yet love the sinner, as difficult as that may be. It's constructive also because it helps us to understand this wasn't a blood-thirsty savage acting in accordance with some evil deity with horns and a trident. Instead this was someone who wasn't in control of their unfortunate mental state and is worthy of some pity. Had we been unlucky enough to share in their Antisocial Personality Disorder, we'd probably do similarly "evil" acts as well.

To brand someone as evil is the opposite of compassion and is a particularly dangerous logical flaw because it implies the judger is somehow closer to God. When you label someone as evil you aren't saying, "Unfortunately, you were randomly cursed by a debilitating psychological malady", but instead says, "God is in me, but not in you. I'm good and you are evil.". It's dangerous because ever war in history has started with the pretense that one side's lives were less important than the other side's.

I'm as saddened and outraged by the Sandy Hook tragedy as the next guy, and I can think of several places for blame. But it's dangerously myopic to think the cause of this shooting relates to the amount of God that was or was not in the shooter.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2017 03:37AM by riverhousebill.

Date: October 15, 2017 04:17AM

What we call Life is an organized structure. Just like when you have an orchestra, each member plays a role for the good of the whole. Each player gives up his own freedom to coordinate with others for the good of the whole.

For this to work there has to be a central governing entity, a brain, a nervous system, a conductor, or in a case of plant a continuous chemical process.

Death is a state where this structure is no longer holding and each member of the team is freed. The orchestra is dead but each player can go home or join any other team.

That is what death is. It is not evil.

The Second Law of Thermodynamics which state that in nature when things are left alone they tend to move from order to disorder. It is called entropy.

Why is this so.

Because it takes energy to keep the orchestra together, to keep the system organized. Like a first grade teacher has more work to do to keep the new students organized. Each wants to do his thing.

At death this structure break down and every one is free.

Yet every one of the player does not die.

So nature can take each of the freed player to create a new orchestra, a new forest, a new tomato tree.

That is why death is not evil

It is a rebirth. The only issue is that the group consciousness is lost.

I did not know you were so confused John.

I had always considered you among the top thinkers on this forum.

Today was a new revelation. Whao

Even if you wanted to reverse LIVE to mean EVIL you have to use source of the word like latin origin otherwise in other language like french you do not get the same result. It is getting worse. May be we are getting older in just few days.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2017 04:27AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: October 15, 2017 04:57AM

quote Rawpracticalist-I did not know you were so confused John.

Rawpracticalist
I find his mind is in th gutter any one who thinks Adol Hitler a great man has no real sense.

I find Nazi worship disgusting.
I find it disgusting when someone can blame a race for the worlds problem.
I think he is a very shallow thinker and same with rest of nazi hitler worshipers. I think all racist have a shallow mind because racism is an artificial conception and Rose embraces racism with his postings on the Jewish peoples.
John Rose has provided in his postings on Jewish peoples he is racist.
So Rawpraticalist now you see John Rose as confused.
Did you not see that in his postings about jewish people???
Let me ask you rawpracticalist about this quote by JFK that John Rose posted-“Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived... he had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made.” -John F. Kennedy

Do you find deep thought in reposting the JFK quote??
Let's Retire the Word,"Evil", Like the Intellectual Grown-ups That we are John Rose,

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2017 05:24AM by riverhousebill.

Date: October 15, 2017 05:47AM

The Mental Bargain We Make When We Use the Word “Evil”

by Courtney E. Martin (@courtwrites), columnist

On Monday, I woke up to my tiny daughter (my alarm clock) yelling from the other room, “Momma, it’s morning!” I heard the familiar sounds of her little sister babbling in her crib. My daily double-embodiment of innocence: new morning, new humans, always approaching a new day with a sense of wonder.

I turned over and saw a text from my husband, who is out of town: “Have you read the news?” I hadn’t. He filled me in. Exhale. F&*k.

I dragged myself to my daughters’ rooms and put on a face that, I hope, didn’t look like I had just learned that more than 50 people had been killed and hundreds more injured. I got them dressed and fed and delivered to the adults that lovingly care for them when I don’t. Then I sobbed in the car listening to an NPR host ask a national security expert if we should no longer go to music concerts.

Our president’s response to one of the deadliest mass shootings in the history of the United States of America?

“Our unity cannot be shattered by evil…”

Setting aside the assumption of unity, which is something, I have to say, I am really not feeling these days, my battered psyche has snagged on the word evil, and it won’t let go.

Is there such a thing? And if there is, what is it? Why do we want to use it so badly in moments like this? What does that desire say about us?

Evil literally means “profoundly immoral and malevolent.” In our current moment, it seems to carry a sort of metaphysical seriousness. When someone does something that we find truly inexplicable and horrible and that, importantly, we want to absolve ourselves of any responsibility for, we jump to call it evil. “Wrong-headed” is for a case where we might have been able to intercede and make a good argument for a different action. Even “mentally ill” suggests that a person is treatable, or at least that the harm his mental illness might inflict on others could have been contained. But evil — well, it’s irreconcilable with humanity and unpredictable beyond any decent reason. It’s unpreventable.

After the 2012 shooting in Aurora, Colorado, The New Yorker writer Rollo Ronig got snagged similarly by the use of the word “evil.” He writes:

“Evil is both harmful and inexplicable, but not just that; what defines an evil act is that it is permanently disorienting for all those touched by it.”

We grab for the word “evil” when we feel overwhelmed with the human capacity for death and destruction. When we feel grief that doesn’t know where to land. When we feel horrifically vulnerable. That makes sense to me. We want an act like this to be considered off the understandable spectrum of people damaging one another.

The irony is that our grab for the word “evil” seems all the more desperate when the suffering we’re witnessing is random. It is so uncomfortable to think that your brother or daughter or friend could die like those 50+ victims have — at any given moment, with no warning, while experiencing joy. It is even more uncomfortable, on some level, for us to admit that we could have prevented some of that death.

If it was evil, then it was inevitable. You cannot reasonably expect to eradicate all evil from the world. At some point, it’s going to flare up and you just have to hope that “your people” aren’t unlucky enough to be there at the movie theater or the country music concert or the elementary school. In other words, we would rather live with the belief that evil could kill us at any moment than with the belief that we could have prevented a murder (or 50) yesterday.

I don’t want to make that moral bargain in my brain anymore. I’m not going to call Stephen Paddock “evil,” and I’m not going to sit idly by when anyone else does — whether that person is my president or my neighbor. Not for his sake, but for my own. I refuse to live in a moral world of my own making where mass shootings are inevitable and don’t have anything to do with me. Instead of numbing myself with that powerful little word — “evil” — I’m going to dig into moral and strategic questions like:

Why did Paddock have 23 firearms (including an AR-15-style assault rifle) and hundreds of rounds of ammunition? Why does anyone have 23 firearms and hundreds of rounds of ammunition?

Why can’t this country agree on common sense gun legislation that would prevent the mass murder of innocent people?

What was Paddock’s mental state? Who knew about it? Why didn’t he have connections with people who were more aware of the dangers of his mental state and capable of getting him help?

Is mental illness on the rise among white men and, if so, why?

What kind of funding goes into addressing the mental health of men like Paddock?

What have I, personally, done in the wake of mass shootings in the past? How can I do something different?

It is only in asking these questions and pursuing the answers that I can look my daughters in the eyes tomorrow morning, and the next, and the next. “Evil” is a cop-out. It distances us from asking hard, important, and specific questions about how this could have been prevented and what each of us can do to save lives — actual human lives — in the future.

None of us with the power to vote, organize, and advocate is innocent in a country where this is not only possible, but frequent. Paddock intersected with our health systems, our schools, our gun policies before he put his finger on that trigger. If there is evil here, it is as subtle as you or me, anyone with a beating heart, pointing a finger at one dead man as if the moral responsibility lay only with his cold corpse.

If there is evil here, it is complacency, and it is collective.

Date: October 15, 2017 11:39AM

RP wrote:
"That is why death is not evil

It is a rebirth. The only issue is that the group consciousness is lost.

I did not know you were so confused John.

Today was a new revelation. Whao"

STRAW MAN!!!

"They are as little children who cannot yet understand their father's words." -"The Essene Gospel of Peace"

I'll be publishing my Video in a few minutes. Let's see if any of you guys are big enough to EAT CROW!!!

EDIT:

Until then, here are some Related Videos:

Secrets from the Creators of the First Civilization - [www.youtube.com]

The First Step to Paradise - [www.youtube.com]

The Golden Ages VS The Dark Ages - [www.youtube.com]

ONE LAW For A GOLDEN AGE - [www.youtube.com]

27 Year Raw Vegan Anniversary - [www.youtube.com]

Spiritual Mumbo Jumbo - [www.youtube.com]

The Dark Side of Esoteric Spirituality - [www.youtube.com]

Connecting the Dots with John Rose & Tony Wright -
Long Version -
[www.youtube.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2017 11:44AM by John Rose.

Date: October 15, 2017 01:30PM

You are forgetting that the video technology creators ate cooked evil food.

You are endorsing evil, giving them more money or publicity to eat cooked evil food.

Date: October 15, 2017 03:04PM

Another STRAW MAN from RP!

Have you seen The Ultimate Solution 11 Part Video Series?

NO!!!

Have you seen my special Teaching Tool - The Ultimate Schematic?

NO!!!

Those are hyperlinks, btw.

In case you don't know, I've identified 281 Pieces in my Puzzle and they all LOGICALLY CONNECT to one another!!!

Show me your Schematic!

[www.youtube.com]
I’ll Show You Mine If You Show Me Yours
12:33 Minute Video

Published on Sep 15, 201

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: October 16, 2017 02:07AM

In the video above "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours", john rose distances himself from racism.

Riverhousebill, take a fresh look.

Date: October 16, 2017 04:05AM

Tai soon as Im done here I will be looking.
Anyone can change for the better, I hope John got over his racism, And I say that with no reservation, It was Very clear in his post of the past He had a problem with jews

Id like to hear what John thinks of Uncle Adolf today, Not last month.
Hitler trip was clear, clense a race of peoples.

My gut feeling right off when you told me take a look at new video, Jonh now knows pro Adolf Hitler statements are not a good selling point! Be it on the Raw Food site or Johns comment line with the videos.
I have often gone to Johns Video site and posted Johns quotes about Uncle Adolf, So now just maybe he has started to use propagnda to counter my charges of him being racist??? maybe he just got tired of going to many of his video to delete quotes Id posted
maybe he wants to counter the post with propaganda cause thats what Nazis and neo nazis do, cointell type tactics.
I may be a fool but I know more about cointell tatics then most
I was part of the Bari and Cherney lawsuit against the FBI.
Federal Court Oakland largest judgemnt ever paid by FBI to date1
for the dirty tricks department.

Id love it if my gut feeling here is wrong about John,

Tai Jonh may have changed you say take a fresh look I will.
But if you think Im to critical of Rose I ask you to reread his past quotes on the subject because they were very very clearl on what ground he stood!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2017 04:12AM by riverhousebill.

Date: October 16, 2017 04:36AM

Tai, I looked at Johns video, Problem for me I have artilery ears not much left,
and a small speaker on compute. Im sorry I cant follow what John says.
Can you give me a short breif on race by John?
But I took quick look at the 69 comments posted below and notice 5 of the sixty one comments were about John and his jewish problem, just the first page, They were by two people, No John Im not useing cointell tactics with Shill posting, Other people see whud up dude!

Like I was saying Tai, Maybe not a good selling point if your trying to sell somthing and you have more than one person posting a charge of racist!

example of posting on johns site by others

posted Hitler comments on johns video site 3rd down from top of sixty 69 comments and 15th 16th 17th down just on first page First comment by BirdpersonPilot 15 16 and 17 by Joe Grant.
they will be there till John reads this

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2017 05:00AM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: October 16, 2017 06:59AM

Date: October 16, 2017 01:09PM

RHB wrote,
"But I took quick look at the 69 comments posted below and notice 5 of the sixty one comments were about John and his jewish problem, just the first page, They were by two people, ...

Like I was saying Tai, Maybe not a good selling point if your trying to sell somthing and you have more than one person posting a charge of racist!

posted Hitler comments on johns video site 3rd down from top of sixty 69 comments and 15th 16th 17th down just on first page First comment by BirdpersonPilot 15 16 and 17 by Joe Grant.
they will be there till John reads this"

Bill, your comprehension skills leave much to be desired!!!

NO ONE ACCUSED ME OF BEING A RACIST!!!

I don't have a Jewish Problem and I NEVER have - I have a Problem with Satanist!

Hoon Birdpersonpilot
1 year ago
its nice when you dont throw all jews in with zionists.

As you can see, 1 of the 2 people you mentioned points out that I don't have a problem with Jews - I have a problem with Zionists/Satanists because "I don't throw ALL Jews in with Zionists"!

As I've mentioned in many of my Videos...

NOT all Jews are Zionists/Satanists and NOT all Zionists/Satanists are Jews!

IT'S NOT JEWS - IT'S SATANISTS/ZIONISTS!!!

Date: October 16, 2017 01:19PM

I kept getting an error message, so I had to break my comment into 2...

For some reason I can't post Joe's Comments from the this Video - see below...

Here are some other Comments from Joe Grant from other Videos all of which were posted after his comments from the Video RHB claims he can't hear...

Awaken the Giant Within for a Global Transformation
Joe Grant 3 days ago
I believe God puts geniuses like u on this sick planet for a reason!!

Empty Your Cup and Sit Down Before Fact Like a Little Child
Joe Grant 3 days ago on 1-2-17
U wouldn't believe how angry people get if One even suggests this truth about Hitler - a lot of resistance - at one point I just had to walk off / but then I got told I was antisocial - typical isn't it

Hegelian Problem Reaction Solution
Joe Grant 1 day ago on 4-20-17
Yes I always wonder why I was the only one really getting pissed off and soooo angry about this @#$%& - well thank God now I know I'm not the only one![/size]

Date: October 16, 2017 01:25PM

I'll try to post Joe's comments one at a time and see if that works. The first comment seems to be the problem and the second and the third.

Now let's look at all of Joe Grant's comments who you claim said I was a racist:

Joe Grant
10 months ago
Is that what u say Hitler was trying to do- get rid of the communists - is that what Zionism is?

As you can see, all of Joe's comments were saying that I'm right and that we're always being Distracted, especially through Racism, and NEVER once said I was a Racist!

Date: October 16, 2017 01:27PM

For some reason this website would not let me post Joe's first 3 comments, but you can see for yourself if you have any doubt.

Has anyone figured out how to know why we get error messages?

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables