Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The REAL Fall of Mankind With A REAL Solution...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 16, 2017 02:08PM

The REAL Fall of Mankind With A REAL Solution
[www.youtube.com]
27:29 Minute Video

Published on Oct 15, 2017
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at the REAL Fall of Mankind and as always, offers a REAL Solution to turn this Hell Back into Paradise!

Related Videos:

Secrets from the Creators of the First Civilization - [www.youtube.com]

The First Step to Paradise - [www.youtube.com]

The Golden Ages VS The Dark Ages - [www.youtube.com]

ONE LAW For A GOLDEN AGE - [www.youtube.com]

27 Year Raw Vegan Anniversary - [www.youtube.com]

Spiritual Mumbo Jumbo - [www.youtube.com]

The Dark Side of Esoteric Spirituality - [www.youtube.com]

Connecting the Dots with John Rose & Tony Wright - Long Version -
[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The REAL Fall of Mankind With A REAL Solution...
Date: October 16, 2017 03:20PM

I taped a follow-up Video to this Video yesterday and it's uploading right now. The Video that’s uploading is based on an article I read several years ago called "The Spiritual Law of Cause & Effect" and my analysis of it illustrates why it is so important to understand the 3 Stages of Knowledge in order to understand anything and without understanding these 3 Stages we’ll always struggle trying to understand one another and, as a result, we'll always struggle trying to find our way Back to Paradise, which is simply a place that does NOT have any Problems that are 100% Within our Control.

Once again, let's see if more than one of you guys are big enough to EAT CROW. At least one of y'all were and that says a lot about that person. Thanks, that meant a lot. smiling smiley

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: October 17, 2017 10:23AM

We have been on this course for two years now.

Let me summarize what I have learned so far
for those who do not have time to watch the videos.

1. Premise
The real fall of man was due to cooking.
Cooking is EVIL

2. Argument
In English if you reverse LIVE you get EVIL

3. Counter Argument
LIFE in French is VIE and LIVE is VIVANT.
If you reverse VIVANT you get TNAVIV

4. Conclusion
Some amount of cooking is fine if you are not English

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2017 10:26AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: October 17, 2017 01:14PM

RP wrote,
"Let me summarize what I have learned so far for those who do not have time to watch the videos."

Why would any listen to you about my Videos since you don't watch my Videos?

I've devoted my life to help people who are Suffering and what have done?

You keep CRAPPING on my Threads even after I asked you to stop!

"No man is clever enough to know all the EVIL he does." -Francois De La Rochefoucauld

By the way, I never thought about the word EVIL like that until I heard this...

[youtu.be]
28:47 MM
Now if you look at the word Evil, it’s simply Live spelled backwards. So in my opinion, anything that’s Evil is something that’s taking away from Life Force and if you look around in the world at people that are Eating Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and all these sorts of, you know, Lifeless Foods and Drinks and you know, Artificial Crap, all of those things are taking away from Life and if it’s taking away from Life, in my opinion, that’s Evil. And I believe that’s how these people spoke thousands and thousands of years ago. You are either about Life and Vitality and Life and Growth or you’re about situations of Death and Decay and taking away from Life and they shared these things in these kinds of terms. 29:36 MM

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: October 17, 2017 02:01PM

Evil is kind of an emotionally charged word that is not really accurate except to shock people and wake them up. Strictly speaking it's a word that implies some kind of moral or immoral agency that food does not have. So it's not really the best word to use. Although to argue that people do good things while eating cooked food is not a logical argument against the idea that cooked food is inherently detrimental to the physical and mental state of humans and the earth.

Date: October 17, 2017 03:03PM

Yes, the way we think of Evil nowadays has a negative judgmental connotation and I agree with Tyler Tolman, “that’s how these people spoke thousands and thousands of years ago - all of those things are taking away from Life and if it’s taking away from Life, in my opinion, that’s Evil”!

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: October 18, 2017 12:10AM

John Rose

Now if you look at the word Evil, it’s simply Live spelled backwards. So in my opinion, anything that’s Evil is something that’s taking away from Life Force and if you look around in the world at people that are Eating Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and all these sorts of, you know, Lifeless Foods and Drinks and you know, Artificial Crap, all of those things are taking away from Life and if it’s taking away from Life, in my opinion, that’s Evil. And I believe that’s how these people spoke thousands and thousands of years ago. You are either about Life and Vitality and Life and Growth or you’re about situations of Death and Decay and taking away from Life and they shared these things in these kinds of terms. 29:36 MM

I will take time to watch the videos.

What you are forgetting is that when we are eating cooked food we are not feeding lifeless foods to a lifeless body.

The body has already plenty of life. We are born with trillions of living cells, they breath, eat, interact with each other to get us going.

Feeding the body with cooked food is not optimal but not evil because the body uses the life it already has to infuse that food with life. Otherwise children who are exclusively fed on infant formulas would have died. But they live to be adult, to go on have good life for many of them.

When you put a piece of cooked carrot in your month, the body brings in saliva and digestive enzymes to break down the elements of that carrot. Your saliva and digestive enzymes are not dead. The body later after processing will take the nutrients to feed the cells and other organs.

It is written that some cars should run on Super Gas but using Regular Gas is not evil, it is less optimal. I can still take my children to school with Regular Gas in my car. I can do many other good things with that gas. The car many not last me a longer time compared to using the recommended gas type.

Evil is something that break order, that kills an organism. This is not the case with cooked food.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: October 18, 2017 08:49AM

Raw Practicalist, you wrote very well

I listened to john Rose's cause and effect video today and he said he's not expecting people to be all raw.

He is excited for all of us to raise our biophotons to see what happens. Me too.

Looks like there's nothing to argue about.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables