Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

How To Save Someone’s Life - A Trim Tab’s Version of the Raw Food Hero’s Journey...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 17, 2017 06:47PM

I finally got around to Recapping some Comments from one of my Videos where I asked my viewers to Recap my Message. Since I asked this at the very end of a 22 minute Video, I made a couple of shorter 2-3 minute Videos to make sure everyone heard it.

[www.youtube.com]
How to Avoid Conflict!

tattooed vegan 3 months ago
"And when you do, you're in for a treat!!!" smiling smiley

starfighter1972 3 months ago
This is my summary to you John: John is a modern day prophet, he values the power of light in the form of Biophotons. He is an obsessive thinker and researcher and you better not mess around with him cauze you'll almost likely lose. He identifies the hidden spies (shills) those who want to provoke chaos in the comments below. He appreciates the simple things in life. He sets the record straight right from the start. Some of you might feel uncomfortable listening to him but hey who said that listening to the truth is ever comfortable? His message is a message of peace in a world that is defined by conflict. He is a high advocate of raw food lifestyle. He is committed 100% in the path to wellness. He is vulnerable too that is obvious because often gets easily upset by comments or by articles and books he reads. Apart his snow white hair he looks just like a man half of his age. I think this man will go on and live past 120! His energy is contagious and I love listening at him even if at times don't agree with all that he says. Important for me is the message that he goes through and with that I very much agree: "We need to reconnect with ourselves, with nature, with the whole planet."

TheTaculo 3 months ago
Your videos describe how to be a true human!!

Rich Storelee 3 months ago
Always great info & insights. I love how you take us down the rabbit hole sharing the truth and always bring us within and how we can stop our own suffering and be a light for the world simply by taking a solid food vacation brilliant!!!

Katy RawVegan 3 months ago (edited)
we need to correct the first mistake, cooking our food. When we cook our food we destroy the biophotons, the coherent sunlight energy that feeds our 6th sense and this means we are disconnected! There's a reason why we don't get along with one another, these are the negative effects caused by a bad application of knowledge, in this case using our mastery of fire on our food leading to a change in our behaviour. We have to get reconnected, and the best way to do that is to take a solid food vacation. If you've never done it, you don't know what you're missing! Take a week out of your life and test for yourself, because how can you know if you don't know what you're missing?! The health systems in place have been misdirected by the small group of people who control us. Doctors don't recognise toxicity in the body. The body is made up of the cells and two fluids. The blood, or the kitchen which brings in nutrients, and the lymph or the toilet which excretes the waste. What happens when we eat foods we are not biologically adapted to eat? we end up with 10 to 15 meals backed up in our system. This leads to toxicity in the body which in turn leads to dis-ease. The symptoms of disease are a natural feedback loop telling us we're doing something wrong! We're eating the wrong food!! Our diet is either contributing to toxicity in the body or eliminating toxicity from the body. Our number one problem is that we don't have the knowledge because we have false knowledge in its place but my friends, we can solve all of our problems that are 100% within our control by recognising and avoiding the distractions and come to the realisation that none of the systems in place can solve our problems, only we can solve our problems. We have to recognise the law of cause and effect in our anatomy and realise the damage we've done to the environment and society. We have to take responsibility. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the trim tabs!! The only solution is a bottom up solution. It starts with each individual. No man is an island. The individual cannot escape the collective. It's time to rise above the ideas of the time. It's time to bump up those biophotons and test an idea who's time has come. And when you do my friends, you're in for a treat!! ????

Thank you. Thank you. 2 months ago
HELLO JOHN ROSE, do you know Ms Brigitte Mars? She wants to talk to you.

Nathan M 3 months ago (edited)
I got to the end and I like that idea! I have to admit that I have been using your analogies and words to spread the message! Would it be cool to have these little summaries in different languages too? As to help those who don't have English as their first language or have a hard time with English? I could do one in Dutch and German if that would help.

[www.youtube.com]
How To Save Someone’s Life - A Trim Tab’s Version of the Raw Food Hero’s Journey - 1st Version

Keep it simple take a solid food vacation Eat organic fruits & vegetables in their natural state. Drink pure water and exercise your body & mind Dailey Find perfect health in the nectar of life.

Connor Mangus 3 months ago (edited)
As John would say we are under the hunger spell and "what deceives men seems to produce a magical enchantment". Eating unhealthy cooked food truly is a slippery slope, you eat a single tortilla chip and next thing you know you've lost yourself and you eat half the bag. Especially when you're young you don't feel any negative effects from these bad habits but nobody really knows what they're missing, that's where a solid food vacation comes in. After a week on highly alkaline, electrical juices you become powerful, energy skyrockets, mental clarity goes up, Bowels move properly, skin glows, muscles recover quicker, cardio improves, and most importantly you have a new reference and you know what you're missing. "With a strong enough why the how is easy" now you're in for a treat because you realize what life is like on a raw vegan diet and the thought of cooked food will be sickening. LOVE YA JOHN

tyler johnson 3 months ago
Stop making mistakes. Be aggressive in removing toxins by fasting and the #1 rule never eat cooked food. Take a solid food vacation at least once a year.

Katy RawVegan 2 months ago 2nd Duplication of this Comment
we need to correct the first mistake, cooking our food. When we cook our food we destroy the biophotons, the coherent sunlight energy that feeds our 6th sense and this means we are disconnected! There's a reason why we don't get along with one another, these are the negative effects caused by a bad application of knowledge, in this case using our mastery of fire on our food leading to a change in our behaviour. We have to get reconnected, and the best way to do that is to take a solid food vacation. If you've never done it, you don't know what you're missing! Take a week out of your life and test for yourself, because how can you know if you don't know what you're missing?! The health systems in place have been misdirected by the small group of people who control us. Doctors don't recognise toxicity in the body. The body is made up of the cells and two fluids. The blood, or the kitchen which brings in nutrients, and the lymph or the toilet which excretes the waste. What happens when we eat foods we are not biologically adapted to eat? we end up with 10 to 15 meals backed up in our system. This leads to toxicity in the body which in turn leads to dis-ease. The symptoms of disease are a natural feedback loop telling us we're doing something wrong! We're eating the wrong food!! Our diet is either contributing to toxicity in the body or eliminating toxicity from the body. Our number one problem is that we don't have the knowledge because we have false knowledge in its place but my friends, we can solve all of our problems that are 100% within our control by recognising and avoiding the distractions and come to the realisation that none of the systems in place can solve our problems, only we can solve our problems. We have to recognise the law of cause and effect in our anatomy and realise the damage we've done to the environment and society. We have to take responsibility. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the trim tabs!! The only solution is a bottom up solution. It starts with each individual. No man is an island. The individual cannot escape the collective. It's time to rise above the ideas of the time. It's time to bump up those biophotons and test an idea who's time has come. And when you do my friends, you're in for a treat!! ????

Katy RawVegan 2 months ago (edited)
Why start a juice fast?

We learned what to eat from those who raised us, and let’s face it, for as long as we can remember we've been bombarded by images, smells and advertisements for foods and drinks. What our parents passed on to us was what they learned from their parents. They were feeding us what they believed was good and were doing the best they could with the knowledge they had at the time, but what if the knowledge being passed from generation to generation is false? Most of us don't know we have an inaccurate belief system.

At some point humans decided to apply fire to food, thereby enabling us to eat foods that we are not biologically designed to eat as the human body cannot efficiently process things like animals, dairy, and grains. This caused a drastic change in our mentality; we developed a dark side to our nature, became disconnected from one another and from the living world around us. Aggression and anger developed into a warlike nature. We changed from a sharing mentality to an exchange mentality resulting in the corrupt monetary system that controls every aspect of our lives. Now everything revolves around us being sick and everything is held in place by our inaccurate belief system. Most of us don't know that almost all of our problems are 100% within our control. We compete for resources on this abundant earth instead of sharing them. How do we reconnect and reverse the damage we have done to our bodies, to society and to the environment that supports us?

A wave of people around the world are taking back responsibility for their own wellbeing and discovering that starting a juice feast is the fastest and easiest way to do it. Not only does drinking nothing but fresh organic fruit juice give you the calories and nutrients you need, you'll have more energy than you’ve probably had before. It also allows us to easily and healthily lose excess weight and begin the elimination of impacted waste matter and toxic residue from medicines and stagnant waste in the lymphatic system. It gives the digestive system a break, allowing it to cleanse and repair. All of which boosts the immune system, preventing the development of disease. What is disease? It is our bodies feedback loop in the form of symptoms that tells us we’re doing something wrong and we’ve unlearned how to listen! And with a medical system in place that distracts us from the cause and focuses on blocking the symptoms, we become fooled into believing that disease in our body is out-without control.

A juice fast helps to reset our mentality, we start to see and feel things differently and with a new perspective so many opportunities for change and growth become available to us and it’s contagious! I’m on day 33 of my juice fast and so many people ask me what it is that I’m doing differently, and I’m happy to say I haven’t had any negative response so far. People have been intrigued and supportive. I no longer have chronic fatigue, irritable bowel and the rheumatoid arthritis that made it impossible for me to walk without pain. The negative thoughts I struggled so hard to overcome for almost all of my life vanished almost overnight. I am also 22lb lighter which is an amazing bonus! We are part of the whole and we cannot escape the collective. No one is coming to solve your problems. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for!!

[www.youtube.com]
How To Save Someone’s Life - A Trim Tab’s Version of the Raw Food Hero’s Journey – 2nd Version

Mæl 3 months ago
First we must fix the fall of mankind!

Man applying his mastery of fire to cook his food was the greatest, and longest standing foible in human history. This habit makes us, especially in the increasingly modern world, the first species on the planet living off of predominantly cooked, energetically dead foods. The biophotons (coherent sunlight energy) destroyed in the cooking process feed our lost 6th sense and connection with our surroundings. The absence of which has us wandering lost and disconnected now, and for all of recorded history.

This bad habit also enables us to eat foods we aren't adapted to eat, often with much longer bowel transit times than we were designed for. This turns our clean, fast-moving sewer pipes into a slow stagnant cesspool. After years of eating foods we are not designed for the majority of us develop hardened toxic waste and mucoid plaque that forms together in a snake hooked into diverticula formed throughout the intestines. The following uneasiness in the gut feeds into the ambivalent and even evil parts of our behavior that allow us to operate from a place of lack instead of our natural state of abundance, mostly enabling the horrifying realities of our current world.

The best way to combat this internal enemy is to not only reverse the fall of mankind and adopt a raw vegan diet, but to employ our most powerful means that can address a situation, as Victor Hugo puts it; test an idea whose time has come! Take a solid food vacation! When you've stopped putting solid matter in your mouth, and it doesn't stop coming out the other end for months, you will quickly become a believer. Once you too have eliminated part of the 15lbs cesspool from your body on an extended juice feast and watched chronic illnesses that have followed you since school age start to reverse and walk themselves backwards for the first time in your life, you too will be a Trim Tab.

And let John tell you, my friends:

urine forehead tree!!

errrrr, something like that. ;D

DaveCraves RawFood 3 months ago
Johns message. The world is run by a small number psychopaths who spread misinformation to keep us from the truth. We have to correct the fall of mankind and stop cooking our food for everyone to wake up to this. The best transition to a raw food diet is to take a solid food vacation. This will raise up your biophotons to correct levels and remove the literal @#$%& serpent in our digestive tract that keeps us attached to the dark side to our behavior. Only then will our 6th sense return and we will feel connected to everyone and everything again. We will no longer want to wage war or kill animals for food because of this. And then my friends we are in for a treat.

The world is full of people trying to make money keeping you in misery. I switched from paleo to vegan 47 days ago and started a solid food vacation 7 days ago. You are right on the mark John. Keep spreading the truth

Fruit Beast 3 months ago
Let me put it into my own words: In order to save the animals and heal nature, first we must save and heal people, since it is people who are destroying nature and the animals. Cooking destroys the food and destroys us. Humans are classified as frugivores, which means fruit eaters! It means we should eat fruit because our bodies are fruit processing organisms. Coconuts, nuts, and greens are fine in moderate amounts.

and John McDougal ur a FOOOL! haha

Ian Pearson 3 months ago (edited)
I found John Rose because I was meant to. I've always enjoyed being different because I questioned authority, and valued truth and civil liberties. Hearing John's message was the first time in my life I knew I was undoubtedly hearing the truth because I felt something deep inside my essence that I had never felt before. We need to reconsider everything we have ever been taught in our lifetime. We need to question and reconsider all of our belief systems. We need to understand the concept of biophotons and reconnecting with the energy of the universe, truly expressing our powerful responsibility as human guardians. We need to understand that we are simply an animal species, with a species specific diet, who's become sick and done sick/demented actions to ourselves and the environment. We need to understand the organs of elimination and the bowel transit times of all foods, because then it becomes obvious which foods are meant for us. We need to understand that we are made up of trillions of cells and two fluids, blood and lymph, blood is the kitchen and lymph is the sewer. We need to understand that you have to test an idea whose time has come to prove to yourself that a raw vegan diet is the only diet that makes sense and the diet that feels the best. John has a library of quotes and brilliant references, like Robert Morse and Tony Wright. John and Robert Morse have changed my life forever.

joeandgod1 3 months ago
If you listen to John Rose, "YOU’RE IN FOR A TREAT"

Nick Krehnke 3 months ago
4 most important points? I would say 1. Take a solid food vacation, at least for a week and not only will you be in for a treat, you will be a believer. Continue for 60 days if you are doing it right. 2. Drink A LOT of juice (2 gallons for me) during your solid food vacation because you want to keep your energy base up. make it approx. 1/2 greens and 1/2 fruit mix for your calorie needs. 3. If you ain't @#$%& during your solid food vacation, give your elimination organs some assistance with enemas and bentonite shakes. 4. after your 60 day solid food vacation, start a raw fruit and veggie diet and don't ever cook your food.

Hitching to Health 3 months ago
In my simple opinion. 1 be the best we can be. 2 Don't believe the bullshit, do your own research. 3 Spread the message of raw veganism. 4 Get mankind connected.

Venicestu 3 months ago
when you take a solid food vacation your digestion can rest and the energy can be used to repair areas in immediate need. your body already knows what to do (it has a priority list) it's just waiting for you to go on a solid food vacation. Every time you go on vacation, you’re in for a treat!

integrity acres 3 months ago
Love. John thank you my friend. You teach how to love. I love myself enough to do the right things now, though it is very difficult. I love my fellow free beings enough to encourage change in my tiny circles even to my own social detriment. All for Love. Thank you John Rose for helping me find myself.

Jane Fallon 3 months ago
you say, "stop cooking your food", I believe saying the word food implies it's edible, this then confuses people, they say, well how else am I meant to eat it you nutcase! A lot of people associate the word cooking with a skill an art, a hobby a form of relaxation of bonding time with family, partners, loved ones, they can't process the information, it's totally alien to them, again I try to now avoid the word cooking. Basically it's peoples comfort, mum making you a chicken soup when you're ill. It's so hard for them to get their heads around. When they realise it's not food and how putting inedible chemicals, grains, animals and pathogens into heat in an attempt to make it edible is so crazy/barbaric, we then start to get it! This is how I now try to get the message over. The other thing is we say Raw vegan, to the novice this is also confusing, they think how can you eat Raw foods? You're a nutcase! You then lose them. So I say eat from the earth. I looked up which species we are closest to then I compared their anatomy to ours then I looked up their diets and they're frugivores! The biggest thing for me was the biophotons, I had experienced this before I found your channel so I had no clue what I'd experienced, all I understood was this experience happened eating plant foods so it must be the soil. We're being disconnected from our mother, this sounds a bit farfetched to some people who claim I must've watched too much Avatar! But the psychopaths truly are stopping us connecting! To keep us suffering? People say why? This is it, you have to understand how psychopaths work they feed off suffering, it's hard for people to accept if they've never known a psychopath. This is what people have to understand this is the challenge!

amarrah linn 3 months ago
1. Don't listen to the crap that main media is spreading about food and so forth.
2. Know that most of the people around you have been given old school or false information and know no better than what has been spoon fed to them since birth.
3. Plants heal or more importantly your own body heals itself when given the highest energetic food on the planet.
4. Keep it simple. Nature is simple. All other species keep it simple. Life should be simple especially with food.
5. BONUS.... enjoy God's given perfection that exists right out of the Garden of Eden so to speak.

lane lon 3 months ago
connectivity with source, removing the illusion of separateness, achieving our greatest potential as conscious beings on an abundant planet, and thriving together in cooperation rather than beating each other down in competition are the main things I hear.

Life is a Tragedy of Nutrition 2 months ago
test an idea whose time has come and take a Solid Food Vacation, you will be in for a treat, I promise you. :-)

John 2 months ago
I believe your message to be,
1 TRUTH - sharing knowledge kept from us about us, our health and the world around us
2 HEALTH - how to bring ourselves back to health and in sync with nature
3 LOVE - become the best we can be and help others
4 GROWTH - because this is just the beginning, we're all in for a universal treat!
Thanks for everything you do John

Joshua Dansby 2 months ago
Don't cook your food so that you can build back up your biophotons & if you do that, you'll be in for a treat!

Katy RawVegan 2 months ago (edited) 2nd Duplication of this Comment
Why start a juice fast?

We learned what to eat from those who raised us, and let’s face it, for as long as we can remember we've been bombarded by images, smells and advertisements for foods and drinks. What our parents passed on to us was what they learned from their parents. They were feeding us what they believed was good and were doing the best they could with the knowledge they had at the time, but what if the knowledge being passed from generation to generation is false? Most of us don't know we have an inaccurate belief system.

At some point humans decided to apply fire to food, thereby enabling us to eat foods that we are not biologically designed to eat as the human body cannot efficiently process things like animals, dairy, and grains. This caused a drastic change in our mentality; we developed a dark side to our nature, became disconnected from one another and from the living world around us. Aggression and anger developed into a warlike nature. We changed from a sharing mentality to an exchange mentality resulting in the corrupt monetary system that controls every aspect of our lives. Now everything revolves around us being sick and everything is held in place by our inaccurate belief system. Most of us don't know that almost all of our problems are 100% within our control. We compete for resources on this abundant earth instead of sharing them. How do we reconnect and reverse the damage we have done to our bodies, to society and to the environment that supports us?

A wave of people around the world are taking back responsibility for their own wellbeing and discovering that starting a juice feast is the fastest and easiest way to do it. Not only does drinking nothing but fresh organic fruit juice give you the calories and nutrients you need, you'll have more energy than you’ve probably had before. It also allows us to easily and healthily lose excess weight and begin the elimination of impacted waste matter and toxic residue from medicines and stagnant waste in the lymphatic system. It gives the digestive system a break, allowing it to cleanse and repair. All of which boosts the immune system, preventing the development of disease. What is disease? It is our bodies feedback loop in the form of symptoms that tells us we’re doing something wrong and we’ve unlearned how to listen! And with a medical system in place that distracts us from the cause and focuses on blocking the symptoms, we become fooled into believing that disease in our body is out-without control.

A juice fast helps to reset our mentality, we start to see and feel things differently and with a new perspective so many opportunities for change and growth become available to us and it’s contagious! I’m on day 33 of my juice fast and so many people ask me what it is that I’m doing differently, and I’m happy to say I haven’t had any negative response so far. People have been intrigued and supportive. I no longer have chronic fatigue, irritable bowel and the rheumatoid arthritis that made it impossible for me to walk without pain. The negative thoughts I struggled so hard to overcome for almost all of my life vanished almost overnight. I am also 22lb lighter which is an amazing bonus! We are part of the whole and we cannot escape the collective. No one is coming to solve your problems. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for!!

Katy RawVegan 2 months ago 3rd Duplication of this Comment

Sicily 3 months ago (edited)
Psychopaths rule the world but they’re a reflection of us therefor if we want to change what's going on we must change ourselves by removing the cause. Eating animals and cooking our food caused a dark side of our behaviour and we lost one of our senses (for us to feel connected aka biophotons) as a result we prey upon ourselves instead of sharing and helping each other. We live on an abundant planet! So the best way to feel reconnected is to do a solid food vacations which will bump those biophotons (coherent sunlight energy stored in the nucleus of our cells which help our cells communicate, study Fritz Albert Popp) and it will also give our body a rest and flush out all the waste in our colon from eating the wrong foods which victor Hugo calls a serpent

Nathan M 3 months ago (edited)
DISCLAIMER: I HAVE NOT DONE A SOLID FOOD VACATION BECAUSE OF MONEY ISSUES. I HAVE HOWEVER DONE A RAW VEGAN DIET FOR OVER 7 MONTHS NOW

Why are we sick? Why are we getting more unhealthy? Why are we misinformed? Why are governments trying to restraint you from living freely? Why does this beautiful planet resemble a paradise but are its 'dominant' inhabitants trying to turn it into hell?

It is partly by design and partly by mistake my friends. A small select group of people own and control almost everything on the globe, including our monetary system, our educational system, our food production and distribution and for example our 'healthcare'. They try to sell us the image of scarcity, when in fact we live on an abundant planet. We once made a mistake, we applied our newly learned skill of mastering fire to our foods. Fire not only allowed us to eat the things we aren't biologically adapted to eat, but also destroys nutrients inside our foods, including biophotons (coherent sunlight energy). We use the latter to communicate with our surroundings and it feeds one of our senses, which makes us realize we are all one. We became disconnected and disorientated. We kept on making the fire application mistake and incorporated more and more of the foods we aren't biologically adapted to eat, including animals, grains, legumes and different kinds of plants. These foods go through our very long food tube very slowly. They solidify in our guts and block our colon walls. This prevents our body from absorbing the necessary nutrients and dislodging the waste matter that builds up in our lymph systems. This waste matter can't leave our bodies and eventually backs up our lymph system. This results in filth everywhere, which in turn results in diseases such as cancer, diabetes and whatnot. A common cold? Simply waste matter leaving via your nose and lungs. The body tries its best, but we keep making the mistakes.

This buildup of solidified meals in your colon is what is called the serpent. You can find much about it in many religions and philosophers of old. You got your own private cesspool of filth inside of you! That is why we are getting sick! The sickest of the sickest of us know this and they try to exploit our sickness. These people try to keep us sick and have control over our monetary system, our educational system, our food production and distribution and for example our 'healthcare'. Yet we should not hate them, for they are merely a reflection of us as a collective. They strike down anyone who tries to show that this planet is abundant, including the likes of Hitler and Gadhafi. Next to control over our monetary supply and healthcare, control over history is one of their greatest strengths.

We can solve this! By stopping the cooking of our foods, we correct almost all of the mistakes we made and continue to make! By stopping the cooking of your food, you can stop consuming the foods that we aren't biologically adapted to eat. This will improve the situation in your colon dramatically and will eventually clear all uneliminated waste matter from your body, opening up the way for the healing of our common sickness and diseases. You will get reconnected by the insane amounts of biophotons you consume! Want the quickest way to this healing? Try a solid food vacation! Drink only fruit or vegetable juice and allow your body to spend all of its resources on cleaning your colon and eventually your body. Go the distance and rid yourself of the filth from within!

TIppi the Fruitarian 3 months ago
Solid food vacation is the way to go.

Turtlefoot69 3 months ago (edited)
This is my own message but I feel it’s a good way to put it tongue sticking out smiley

Let’s just say when nature consumes nature in its natural state it becomes one with its divine intelligence and from that moment on everything is of divine guidance and the living thrive!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2017 06:47PM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How To Save Someone’s Life - A Trim Tab’s Version of the Raw Food Hero’s Journey...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 17, 2017 06:50PM

Thanks TSM, that one word editing trick worked!!!

Re: How To Save Someone’s Life - A Trim Tab’s Version of the Raw Food Hero’s Journey...
Date: October 18, 2017 03:29AM

John Rose
Thanks TSM, that one word editing trick worked!!!

smiling smiley

When l used to post heaps of studies l was constantly getting error messages so l was forced to find a solution. After much trial and error l found this method the easiest way.

www.thesproutarian.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables