Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

COOKING IS the FALL of MANKIND…
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 29, 2017 05:46PM

Here are some of my latest Videos where I illustrate in all of them that virtually NO ONE understands that there are 3 Stages of Knowledge and as long as that remains, as long as we remain Ignorant of this Terminology, SEMANTICS will continue to keep most of us from ever understanding one another and ultimately, from understanding the Truth about the Fall of Mankind.

I want to thank all of y’all for helping me tweak my Presentation and for giving me so many ideas for my Videos. Whenever I can’t think of a Video Topic, all I have to do is come here and you guys are the best! Thanks again and my only regret is that some of y’all will never know how much you’re helping me.

[www.youtube.com]
The Official Version Denier
18:40 Minute Video

Published on Oct 29, 2017
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at why the Official Version from Most Officials is nothing but a bunch of Lies and why these Officials call all of their Accusers Deniers and Conspiracy Theorists. From the JFK Assassination all the way to 911 if you question the Official Version, you are Ridiculed by the Powers that Be in order to Silence the Truth.

[www.youtube.com]
Physical Energy VS. Mental Energy
9:17 Minute Video

Published on Oct 22, 2017
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at the difference between Physical Energy and Mental Energy, especially how it relates to the Problems that we face as a species on this planet. John also explains, once again, why it is so important to understand that there are 3 Stages of Knowledge in order to understand everything and that includes understanding the difference between Physical Energy and Mental Energy.

[www.youtube.com]
The Guardians of Paradise
19:22 Minute Video

Published on Oct 21, 2017
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at the Guardians of Paradise.

[www.youtube.com]
What’s On Your To Do List
12:20 Minute Video

Published on Oct 20, 2017
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at the difference between our To Do List and our To Get List.

[www.youtube.com]
The Spiritual Law of Cause & Effect
28:55 Minute Video

Published on Oct 17, 2017
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at an article called “The Spiritual Law of Cause & Effect” and uses this article to explain why it is so important to understand the 3 Stages of Knowledge in order to understand anything and without this Knowledge we’re lost and will never find our way Back to Paradise.

[www.youtube.com]
The REAL Fall of Mankind With A REAL Solution
27:29 Minute Video

Published on Oct 15, 2017
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at the REAL Fall of Mankind and as always, offers a REAL Solution to turn this Hell Back into Paradise!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: COOKING IS the FALL of MANKIND…
Date: October 29, 2017 06:36PM

Here’s another Video that should be added to the List above…

[www.youtube.com]
WARNING - Your Doctor May Be Hazardous to Your Health!
16:22 Minute Video

Published on Oct 27, 2017

Date: October 29, 2017 06:58PM

Here are some snippets from some of these Videos…

Snippet #1 from The Guardians of Paradise…

[youtu.be]
8:25 MM
And quit getting Lost at looking at what comes before what we did and what we got after what we did. We got to look at what we’re doing and that’s what all of my last several Videos are going over because we got to focus on that 2nd Stage of Knowledge - our Actions - our Lifestyle Choices. Don’t get Tricked with Spiritual Mumbo Jumbo about blaming Intentions or blaming the Angels or even blaming the Guardians on the other Planets or whatever you want to blame it on because we have to take Responsibility in the 2nd Stage of Knowledge!!!

Thoughts - Actions - Reactions - it’s our Actions that matter!

Oh but John, something comes before the Actions.

I know!!!

But John, you’re just Not Enlightened, man. You don’t know what’s happening before the Action.

I do!!! But we’re getting hoodwinked every time they take our attention off what we’re doing!

Snippet #2 from Physical Energy VS. Mental Energy…

[www.youtube.com]
Hello, my name is John Rose and in this Video, I would like to, once again, take a look at the 3 Stages of Knowledge relative to Physical Energy and Mental Energy and this is really important because it’s really easy to get Tricked and Fooled on many subjects, especially the most important subject of all - the Fall of Mankind.

Yes, I’ve been talking a lot about the 3 Stages of Knowledge, lately, the last 5 Videos, specifically. The Videos before that - I’m talking about there is a 1st thing we have to Correct - there is a Fall of Mankind. I’ve been trying to explain in my last few Videos that if you don’t understand the 3 Stages of Knowledge, you won’t understand that we got to focus on the 2nd Stage. You’ll get Tricked into going into the 1st Stage or the 3rd Stage. You get Tricked into looking into the 3rd Stage by looking into the To Get List instead of the To Do List or we get Tricked by looking at the Symptoms - the Effects - that’s what’s happening to us. Or we get Tricked by looking into the 1st Stage and look at things that come before the Cause.

Now I’ve tried to point out how important this is - that it’s all about Semantics because in my Video I did recently about the Spiritual Law of Cause & Effect, someone tried to do a and they did a really good job of trying to explain there are many Levels to Cause and that’s what it looks like and now we’re getting down to Semantics because when you look at the 3rd Stage of Knowledge where our Problems are, that cannot exist without the 2nd Stage - the 2nd Stage cannot exist without the 1st Stage.

Oh John, you didn’t go to the 1st Cause - you didn’t go to the 1st Stage!

I got to find out what we Need to Correct. What we are doing is what we have to know. When we go to the 1st Stage, what we need to do is find out the Knowledge we’re missing - that’s the Problem - we don’t know that Cooking is a Sin or a Mistake - we think It’s an Art - this is our Problem. And when we go to the 1st Stage, that’s all we need to worry about now - find the Knowledge we Need.

As far as all of the other Factors, oh golly, remember, I’ve identified 281 of the most important Pieces out of the Millions of Pieces in my Special Teaching Tool. Now when we look at the 2nd Stage of Knowledge, there are 62 Pieces that come before the 2nd Stage. And people are going, John, you’re Not Enlightened - Piece #30. John, you’re Not Enlightened - it’s Piece #28.

Hey, those are 2 Pieces in 1 Puzzle that has 10 other Pieces. There’s 12 altogether in that Puzzle and that’s only a Sub-Puzzle that belongs to another Puzzle that has 3 Main Pieces. One has 2, one has 12 - that was that one and the other has 7.

So I’ve looked at all of the Pieces and I understand the importance of the 1st Stage. I know that our Journey starts off on the Wrong Path with False Knowledge and the way we repeat the Fall now is Not how It happened long ago. When you’re having discussions with people about the Fall of Mankind, they talk about how It happened and what preceded the Mistake. And the key here is there’s 2 Events. The Fall of Mankind happened in the Past, but It’s being repeated now and we can’t go back the way we came. So it doesn’t matter why we did what we did. What matters is - how does It start now? It starts through our Traditions - through False Knowledge - 12 Sources of False Knowledge and there are a total of 55 Problems of Knowledge.

So there are a lot of Factors to consider, but if we want to get out of the Hell we’re in, we’ve got to understand the difference between Mental Energy and Physical Energy in the 3 Stages of Knowledge because they Manifest things differently. Mental Energy does Not Manifest the same thing as Physical Energy does, obviously. 3:40 MM

Snippet #3 from What’s On Your To Do List?...

[youtu.be]
9:38 MM
But again, when it comes to getting out of the Hell we’re in, we don’t wat to focus on the To Get List, except to Motivate us. We got to focus on the To Do List and what to we have do?

We’ve got to Correct Mistakes, especially the one that made us Lose our Senses where now, we have to think about all of those things that should be a Given - they should be an Automatic.

Once we Bump Up our Biophotons and especially once we get to a Tipping Point where everyone starts Feeling this Way, it’s exciting to think what kind of a world we’d live in where we finally Felt the Connection and realized, my God, my life is better the better everything around me is - I think I’m going to spend the rest of my day and the rest of my life making everything around me better! That’s the Way it’s supposed to be! 10:30 MM

Snippet #4 from WARNING - Your Doctor May Be Hazardous to Your Health!...

[youtu.be]
2:34 MM
Yea, it’s tuff for the average person, isn’t it? They don’t teach us Critical Thinking Skills in school. History is nothing but Bunk to keep us from really understanding what’s been going on so it keeps repeating itself. Powers that Be Own and Control everything that Brainwashes us and makes us think and do the things we do. They’re able to convince all of us that if you get Sick, you got to go to someone else and take some sort of Poison and that’s supposed to be the Answer.

Why is it, folks, why do we Prey upon ourselves?

Do you really think it’s part of our Nature?

Do you really think it’s part of our DNA?

It’s just a Flaw and if that’s what you think, then why is it, tell me, why is it every Culture on this Planet says it wasn’t that way always?

We had a Golden Age at one time! We didn’t have this other Evil Nature to us that goes beyond the Predation and other horrible things we see on this Planet. There was a Fall. We did something and the Powers that Be have Controlled all of the Belief Systems and Thought Systems that try to keep us from taking Responsibility.

What you have to do, my friends, is Question every Belief that takes away your Responsibility. If someone tells you - you are Born of Sin, that takes away your Responsibility. And I know that’s Good News for some of you people because now you got an excuse for doing something Bad. The Devil made you do it. It’s a Serpent in your Belly.

Yea, aren’t Belief Systems Tricky?

Real easy to embrace a lot of Belief Systems and be totally unaware that the Powers that Be have come in and Changed a few things around so you’ll Never figure out how to take Responsibility.

Take the last dozen or so Videos I’ve done trying to help you guys understand the Fall of Mankind - the Mistake we’re making in the 2nd Stage of Knowledge and what does 90% of the people do who oppose me?

They go running up to something before the 1st or the 2nd Stage. Remember, there’s 2 Boxes and 4 Portals before the 2nd Stage. There’s 62 Pieces that come before the 2nd Stage.

What am I talking about?

Go to The Ultimate Solution Playlist 11 Part Video Series - I describe all of the 281 Pieces I described in The Ultimate Schematic. Check out The Ultimate Schematic - It shows you what I’m talking about that the Fall of Mankind is Piece 95 - that is Cooking our Food and people try to scream and say, No John, it’s our Intentions - it’s our Thoughts - it’s Piece 28 - No John, it’s the Angels - it’s Piece 30 - it’s part of the Community - that’s before what we did.

Am I a broken record?

Of course I am because the Fall of Mankind happened in the Past, but it’s happening right now and most people can’t even differentiate between that. And what’s the Net Effect?

We know we’re Sick, but yet, we’re so Stupid we get Tricked into going to people that are going to keep us Sick. It’s How the World Works.

That’s why my Message is Two-fold. We got to understand How to be Healthy. We got to understand Health. We got to understand How to be World Works because the Way It Works is to keep us Sick. Do you see the Connection?

[youtu.be]
6:55 MM
I do and I know a lot of you struggle - a lot of you don’t think that Cooking is Bad because you’re Eating Cooked Food and you’re a Good Guy. HAHAHA. It can’t be Evil! I Ate Cooked Food my whole Life - I was a Great Guy! HeeHee, isn’t it funny how we want to protect ourselves?

Well, I’m going to explain it to you guys one more time. I’ve only mentioned it I don’t know how many dozen times. All of our Behavior can be represented in a Bell Shaped Graph. If you know anything about statistics, everything can be put in that Bell Shaped Graph. This is a Bell of Bad Behavior. You know what a Bell looks like. 7:34 MM

7:50 MM
Oh look at the Saints, they’re Eating Cooked Food - Cooked can’t be Evil! Look where most of us are at and look at these guys over here - they’re the Psychopaths and both sides are a reflection of us. We’re going to have extremes. You can’t use that as an excuse. The sad part of this is so many people that argue with me aren’t putting any time in thinking things out themselves. They’re not even trying to punch holes in their own ideas because if you do, it’s pretty easy.

I don’t know - it’s hard not to think an intelligent person doesn’t have the Potential to be a Trim Tab. I just feel Challenged every day thinking, God, there’s got to be a better way to say this.

So I really appreciate some of you people out there who still want to go back to the 1st Stage of Knowledge and you don’t understand the 2nd Stage. I’ve been trying to explain it to you a thousand times over and over and it’s helped me tweak my Presentation so I can make sure and say it so that I won’t have to come back and say it again!

If you go back and watch the last half a dozen Videos, especially, I talk about the 3 Stages of Knowledge and, again, if you go to The Ultimate Schematic, that’s what this is all about - 3 Stages of Knowledge. We have to take Responsibility in the 2nd Stage. We got to stop being Tricked and realizing what’s up in the 1st Stage and then, we Trust our Experts that are in the 3rd Stage or they’re in between the 2nd and 3rd Stage - they’re in that Piece 106 - that’s where Conventional Medicine is and we Trust them and we shouldn’t.

Why?

9:51 MM
Because we’re in Hell - we’re on the Wrong Path. All of our Systems that are in charge are guilty of what’s known in Latin as Modus Ponens - it’s putting the Cart before the Horse for a Problem Within our Control - Illnesses, Ill-Behaviors, even the Dark Side of our Behavior is Within our Control. And I know you struggle with that and I can understand because I grew up Eating Animals - I grew up Eating Cooked Food and I was a damn Good Guy. And I know a lot of you guys are too, but it affects some worse than others and some it doesn’t affect at all.

So you can’t say, well, look at me or look at them. You got to go, look at them - the Psychopaths, man, that’s what’s keeping us here - that’s the Problem. Those of us in the Middle of the Bell can’t relate to the Edges of the Bell. The ones close to the Edge - they can relate - there a lot of people that can relate to those Psychopaths - they’re real close - aren’t they - they’re on the Edge. And there are a lot of people who can relate to the ones that are Saints - you guys are doing really good. 10:57 MM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2017 07:00PM by John Rose.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: October 29, 2017 07:06PM

You are making things harder on yourself than they really are.

The fall of man is a spiritual, biological, and natural necessity.

The original Monad, the Ultimate Reality in order to know itself projected his own image. The One became Two. Heaven and Earth, Sun and Moon, Night and Day.

There cannot be Light without Darkness.

The split of the One into Two is what is called the Fall but it is a need for the One to discover itself, it is a strive to self awareness.

When you look at your own life, your greatest achievements came from the hardship you faced, it built your character, your identity.

The Obstacle Is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph: [www.amazon.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2017 07:06PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: October 29, 2017 07:37PM

Snippet #5 from The Official Version Denier...

[youtu.be]
17:12 MM
I’m telling you my friends, this place has so much Potential - we have so much Potential and you know, we’re not even coming close - not even coming close. But man, that could change so fast. I’m not sure what got us down in this Hell, specifically; except I know the Act - I don’t know what Preceded the Act - Preceded the Act - 3 Stages of Knowledge - Actions. We’ve got to take Responsibility - that’s what all of my Videos are all about - it’s about you being the best that you can be - that’s all I want from you - that’s Not asking much and I can’t believe you don’t want the same. And think what would happen if we all felt that way. Think how long it would take to Transform this Planet. I’ve fantasized about it and I’m convinced that if we could ever reach that Magic Number - the 100th Monkey - the Tipping Point, I don’t think it will take more than 10 years where you won’t even recognize this Planet. My God, you don’t think we’ll be in for treat for that? I guarantee you we will. Let’s shoot for it, alright? Bye bye. 18:40 MM

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: October 30, 2017 06:34AM

Quote John Ros-. I’ve fantasized about it and I’m convinced that if we could ever reach that Magic Number - the 100th Monkey - the Tipping Point,

John the magic word you said it Fantasized !
100th Monkey theory , Great theory John just one problem with your monkeys.

.John you been bamboozled commrad, Enoy your fanastys.

The 100th MONKEY Theory! Is it Proof of a Metaphysical Presence in the Hard Sciences? Is There an Analogy to Religion Here?

The 100th Monkey Theory is a fascinating idea. An unexplainable phenomenon coming from the anthropological sciences. Is it proof of a metaphysical presence in the hard sciences?

The 100th monkey story has it that a group of anthropologists studied monkeys located in the Borneo Islands in the 1930's. National Geographic Magazine and private foundations funded the project.
Scientists simply observed and recorded monkey behavior on each of the islands for sometime.

Raw potatoes dominated the Monkey diet that grew in abundance near the shoreline.

Each day the monkeys would dig up their potatoes, eat them and return the next day and do the same thing.

However, on one of the islands, one day, one monkey was observed to dig up his potato, take it to the water, wash it, and then eat it.

The next day he did the same thing. And then the next and the next and on and on. He was the only monkey among many to be washing his potato before eating it.

The story continues that after a long while, a second monkey followed the first monkey's lead and began washing his potatoes too. Later, there was a third, then 10, and then, in a short time all the monkeys on the island were washing their potatoes before eating them.

The essence of the 100th Monkey story is that once all the monkeys on one island washed their potatoes before eating them, ALL THE MONKEYS ON ALL THE ISLANDS did likewise!

It has been said that this story was first printed in National Geographic and soon thereafter in respected science magazines and journals.

However, because of the advent of WWII, the story was lost in the shuffle and almost forgotten in the science world according to those who tell the story. The story was resurrected in the 1970's, and discussed in the 'New Age' culture as some kind of paradox, or some metaphysical truth.

There is, however, a problem with the 100th Monkey Theory and it's story.

A BIG PROBLEM! The 100th Monkey STORY never happened. It's not true. A lie. It's a HOAX!

National Geographic never observed the monkeys in the Borneo Islands and never published such a story. No reputable science journal (or otherwise) ever covered the 100th Monkey story. It never happened (verified).
Yet, some who want to believe in this fairytale continue to do so, even in the face of incontrovertible evidence to the contrary.
We can make analogy of The 100th Monkey Theory and why people continue to believe it to a lot of things. Religions come immediately to mind. But, we'll just ask a general question here.

Many people believe what they think instead of what is true.

Why?

Date: October 30, 2017 09:47AM

It’s sort of incredible how gullible we are for a good story. Not that there’s anything wrong, mind you, about falling for a good yarn.

But if the story that supports your argument is, well, false it kind of makes your argument false as well.

Think twice, John next time you sit down to write your next blog maybe think twice about including these myths.
Of course the Starfish story, mary Poppins and the Easter Bunny are fair game.

Ps John You stated that the CIA coined the term Conspiracy Theory,
why do you post lies.

Date: October 30, 2017 02:00PM

Yes rhb, I know that the 100th Monkey Story is NOT a Real Story, but the concept is and it's analogous to Critical Mass or the Tipping Point.

[www.physorg.com]
Minority rules: Scientists discover tipping point for the spread of ideas
July 25, 2011

Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always be adopted by the majority of the society. The scientists, who are members of the Social Cognitive Networks Academic Research Center (SCNARC) at Rensselaer, used computational and analytical methods to discover the tipping point where a minority belief becomes the majority opinion. The finding has implications for the study and influence of societal interactions ranging from the spread of innovations to the movement of political ideals.

rhb wrote:
"Ps John You stated that the CIA coined the term Conspiracy Theory, why do you post lies."

Study: Conspiracy theorists’ sane; government dupes crazy, hostile
presstv.ir
July 13, 2013

Recent studies by psychologists and social scientists in the US and UK suggest that contrary to mainstream media stereotypes, those labeled “conspiracy theorists” appear to be saner than those who accept the official versions of contested events.

The most recent study was published on July 8th by psychologists Michael J. Wood and Karen M. Douglas of the University of Kent (UK). Entitled “What about Building 7? A social psychological study of online discussion of 9/11 conspiracy theories,” the study compared “conspiracist” (pro-conspiracy theory) and “conventionalist” (anti-conspiracy) comments at news websites.

The authors were surprised to discover that it is now more conventional to leave so-called conspiracist comments than conventionalist ones: “Of the 2174 comments collected, 1459 were coded as conspiracist and 715 as conventionalist.” In other words, among people who comment on news articles, those who disbelieve government accounts of such events as 9/11 and the JFK assassination outnumber believers by more than two to one. That means it is the pro-conspiracy commenters who are expressing what is now the conventional wisdom, while the anti-conspiracy commenters are becoming a small, beleaguered minority.
Perhaps because their supposedly mainstream views no longer represent the majority, the anti-conspiracy commenters often displayed anger and hostility: “The research… showed that people who favoured the official account of 9/11 were generally more hostile when trying to persuade their rivals.”

Additionally, it turned out that the anti-conspiracy people were not only hostile, but fanatically attached to their own conspiracy theories as well. According to them, their own theory of 9/11 – a conspiracy theory holding that 19 Arabs, none of whom could fly planes with any proficiency, pulled off the crime of the century under the direction of a guy on dialysis in a cave in Afghanistan – was indisputably true. The so-called conspiracists, on the other hand, did not pretend to have a theory that completely explained the events of 9/11: “For people who think 9/11 was a government conspiracy, the focus is not on promoting a specific rival theory, but in trying to debunk the official account.”

In short, the new study by Wood and Douglas suggests that the negative stereotype of the conspiracy theorist – a hostile fanatic wedded to the truth of his own fringe theory – accurately describes the people who defend the official account of 9/11, not those who dispute it.

Additionally, the study found that so-called conspiracists discuss historical context (such as viewing the JFK assassination as a precedent for 9/11) more than anti-conspiracists. It also found that the so-called conspiracists do not like to be called “conspiracists” or “conspiracy theorists.”

Both of these findings are amplified in the new book Conspiracy Theory in America by political scientist Lance deHaven-Smith, published earlier this year by the University of Texas Press. Professor deHaven-Smith explains why people don’t like being called “conspiracy theorists”: The term was invented and put into wide circulation by the CIA to smear and defame people questioning the JFK assassination! “The CIA’s campaign to popularize the term ‘conspiracy theory’ and make conspiracy belief a target of ridicule and hostility must be credited, unfortunately, with being one of the most successful propaganda initiatives of all time.

In other words, people who use the terms “conspiracy theory” and “conspiracy theorist” as an insult are doing so as the result of a well-documented, undisputed, historically-real conspiracy by the CIA to cover up the JFK assassination. That campaign, by the way, was completely illegal, and the CIA officers involved were criminals; the CIA is barred from all domestic activities, yet routinely breaks the law to conduct domestic operations ranging from propaganda to assassinations.

DeHaven-Smith also explains why those who doubt official explanations of high crimes are eager to discuss historical context. He points out that a very large number of conspiracy claims have turned out to be true, and that there appear to be strong relationships between many as-yet-unsolved “state crimes against democracy.” An obvious example is the link between the JFK and RFK assassinations, which both paved the way for presidencies that continued the Vietnam War. According to DeHaven-Smith, we should always discuss the “Kennedy assassinations” in the plural, because the two killings appear to have been aspects of the same larger crime.

Psychologist Laurie Manwell of the University of Guelph agrees that the CIA-designed “conspiracy theory” label impedes cognitive function. She points out, in an article published in American Behavioral Scientist (2010), that anti-conspiracy people are unable to think clearly about such apparent state crimes against democracy as 9/11 due to their inability to process information that conflicts with pre-existing belief.

In the same issue of ABS, University of Buffalo professor Steven Hoffman adds that anti-conspiracy people are typically prey to strong “confirmation bias” – that is, they seek out information that confirms their pre-existing beliefs, while using irrational mechanisms (such as the “conspiracy theory” label) to avoid conflicting information.

The extreme irrationality of those who attack “conspiracy theories” has been ably exposed by Communications professors Ginna Husting and Martin Orr of Boise State University. In a 2007 peer-reviewed article entitled “Dangerous Machinery: ‘Conspiracy Theorist’ as a Transpersonal Strategy of Exclusion,” they wrote:

“If I call you a conspiracy theorist, it matters little whether you have actually claimed that a conspiracy exists or whether you have simply raised an issue that I would rather avoid… By labeling you, I strategically exclude you from the sphere where public speech, debate, and conflict occur.”

But now, thanks to the internet, people who doubt official stories are no longer excluded from public conversation; the CIA’s 44-year-old campaign to stifle debate using the “conspiracy theory” smear is nearly worn-out. In academic studies, as in comments on news articles, pro-conspiracy voices are now more numerous – and more rational – than anti-conspiracy ones.

No wonder the anti-conspiracy people are sounding more and more like a bunch of hostile, paranoid cranks.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: October 30, 2017 02:22PM

Ugh, does anyone read these walls of text?

Date: October 31, 2017 12:50AM

John Rose, this is the Wrong place to argue your claim CIA coined term “conspiracy theorists.
Go to other than health related topics for the rebutal that shows you are telling a lie as to origin of term
I posted rebutal to your lie as to origin of term-Conspiracy theorists’

Please go to other than health for rebutal to that lie
under Im an official versions denailist.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 02, 2017 12:20AM

"anti-conspiracy people were not only hostile, but fanatically attached to their own conspiracy theories as well"

Sounds like it's the exact opposite to me...

"I WANT to believe!"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables