Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Brian Clement & Gabriel Cousens - Living Food Seminar - Sat, January 6, 2018
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 17, 2018 03:56AM

<<<What does he mean by "Brian get rid of your hitchhiker"?>>>

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
The Great Fruit Sugar Debate...

[www.youtube.com]
An Open Debate on Fruit Sugar
34:32 Minute Video

robertmorsend
Published on Apr 6, 2016
Have a question for YouTube? Click the link below and select "Ask a YouTube question" for your subject.

[www.drmorsesherbalhealthclub]....

Visit the club at :[www.drmorsesherbalhealthclub.com]

ARDINTL:

[forum.ardintl.com]

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
0:15 MM
Hello my dear ones, it’s always a pleasure to come to you, always has been throughout all of these years, all of the beautiful souls I’ve met and all of those that are getting their Healings worldwide - it’s incredible.

This Video, however, is to Brian Clement and I know some of you have been trying to get Brian and me together to Debate Fruit Sugar and I find that interesting in that, Brian, you are coming from a different level of thinking than I do. Even though I’m a Biochemist and Naturopath and I’ve had 45 years in this field and the things that I hear about Fruit Sugar is so bazaar I just have to tell you.

So this is about my take on Fruit Sugar and what I’ve done in 45 years on Fruits, Berries and Melons where Fructose is high and essential. You know, there are 3 Simple Sugars, guys, in Nature. You have your Fructose, which is your Simple Fruit Sugar, you have your Glucose, which is your Simple Vegetable Sugar and you have Galactose, which is your Simple Milk Sugar and these are the 3 Simple Fruits. When you start complexing these Sugars, then you start getting in to Di, which is 2 or more, and then, you get into Polysaccharides - Saccharides are Sugar. Sugars are the Carbon side of Nature where Amino Acids are the Nitrogen side of Nature. Carbon tends to be on the Base side of Chemistry and the Nitrogen tends to be on the Acidic side of Chemistry. When you start looking at the Foods that have these Simple Sugars in them, they’re Base in their structures because Base dominate Food is the appropriate Food for the Homo Sapiens, a matter of fact, for most vertebras.

So when someone claims that Fruit Sugar, Natural Fruit Sugar is Bad for you, these guys are probably of the intellectual variety who got lost in studies that are meaningless and have no basis in Fact or Truth and you see this constantly and I’ve done Videos through these years showing the Fruit Sugars or how beneficial they are and why we win so many cases and especially Neurological cases. But it’s important that everyone realize that Sugar is essential to Life. It used to be called Grape Sugar, but it is important that you understand that Sugar is Carbon and Carbon is essential to acquiring ATP, ADP and AMP - these are the Adenosine-Tri’s and Monophosphates - these are the Energy Factors of Cells where Oxygen and Carbon are combined with the Hydrogen yanked out, which is the Acidic side of Chemistry and now you have Energy - Pure Energy.

It’s important to understand that Sugars are essential. On top of this, you must understand the different vertebras and how man was put together. 3:22 MM

[youtu.be]
6:11 MM
And then comes the Omnivores - we’re not nothing like a Dog, Hog, Bear or Chicken - these are all Omnivores.

[youtu.be]
29:14 MM
So we don’t use Supplements here either. We use Herbs. Herbs are NOT for Diseases - that’s man-made. Herbs are for Body Tissues and Body Fluids.

[youtu.be]
29:25 MM
Remember, the Physical Body is only Cells and 2 Major Fluids, Water, of course, but 2 Major Fluids. Who’s the 2 Major Fluids of the Body?

Blood and Lymph!

Well, Blood is the Kitchen - no question about that - Minor Fluid.

The Lymph - the Massive Lymph and remember, they just found the Lymph System in the Brain, the University of Virginia 2 years ago, and before that, the Lymphatic System was found in the Brain, a 2nd Lymph System in the Brain. They haven’t found the base of the Spine - the Triangled one - the one that goes and Feeds the Kidneys and Drains - they haven’t found those yet. 29:58 MM

29:58 MM
Well, how can you just find these Lymph Vessels like they were the researchers at the Virginia, West Virginia, that were saying that or the University of Virginia were saying that in a cadaver, you can’t see them. They have to be in a Live person because they’re so viscous - you can’t see them in depth. How interesting that is? You know the Body’s Exhibit when it was around, they never had anything about the Lymph System hardly at all. They had all of the Vascular System out and they had all of the different Systems and stuff, but they didn’t have the Lymph System.

This is a System that’s Causing All of Man’s Problems and yet, man doesn’t even understand this System because no one is helping him. Allopath has No clue to this System. You don’t have to have academics to understand the Sewer System and how It works. I built custom homes all my life and I put in a lot of new Sewer Systems in homes and you got to understand the Sewer System and what It’s doing for you. Look at babies who you don’t change the diaper in a timely matter - why do they get the Burn on the bottom? What’s the Burn from? Acids and that’s what you have to understand is that you have to eliminate the bulk of the Acids out of the Human Body, but you have to buffer them for the 3 pH at the Cellular Level and this is why you see the Lipid side to burn Electrolytes.

So it’s a trip you guys when you start finding yourself in the Acidic Zones, which is full of Symptomology. A matter of fact, almost every Symptom the Allopathy can name is steeped in Inflammation or in a better word, Acidosis. Acidosis is the truth of the word and Inflammation is the Body’s response to that, including Cholesterol, Calcium and Edema. So when you see Cholesterol building up or Calcifications or Edema, what’s going on here? Acidosis - Stagnation where you’re getting a Cationic Environment in an Environment that should be Anionic. A Cationic Environment is an Acidic Environment that Causes Dehydration - Agglutination - all of those things that show you that things stick together, including Cells. And you see that even in a minor way in the Blood when you see Blood Cells attaching or following each other like Choo-Choo Trains. That’s an Enzymatic Lack of Diet and also a Higher Protein Diet. We are Not a High Protein Species whatsoever. And all of the Body Builders and people we get in here that have suffered that have pumped in High Proteins and now have RA and they’ve lost their Joints. Body Builders have blown their rectums. I mean, it’s all this because it leaches Calcium out of the Body. You can go on and on and on on the Negative Side of Proteins. This is why Man’s Biggest Problems. We’re Carbon Prints - Not Nitrogen Prints. 32:45 MM

32:45 MM
So this Video is for you Brian, but it’s also to the public and you can negate this all you want, but I have got a rich history my friend. I have so many successes around the world that you can’t even come to that. It’s enough to say my advice is that you change your attitude about Sugars and you start learning how to Detox people deeper. This doesn’t mean no offense to you it’s just that we hear a lot of things going on over there and, of course, I meet you once. I had attended a discussion you gave for the American Diabetes Foundation and I was giving a talk myself. I went to your talk, you didn’t come to mine and somebody kept hitting me on my back and said, do you believe this guy? And I’m going No. He said, we don’t either. A lot of people don’t believe when you say Fruits are Bad for you my friend because they’re Not. It’s misinformation on your part and I suggest that you change your mind and learn how to take the Hippocrates way up a lot further than what it is because its stagnating.

And so, I think that’s about all I have to say about Fructose. It is the Divine Sugar of all Sugars. We used to call it Grape Sugar and all of the Grapes, we all adorned it because it is our Energy Factors and like I said, it’s the only level in a Neurological case that you can find your Remedies that’s for sure.

So I love you all. Brian, I love you too, but you’ve got to Wake Up with the Fructose thing. You’re telling people Wrong stuff and we Proved this and Proved this and Proved this and a little special thing from me and my friends - Brian, get rid of your Hitchhiker - get rid of your Hitchhiker and straighten things around there, alright? I love you all. Thank you very much. 34:30 MM

Brian Clement is LOST In Studies & Needs to Get Rid of His Hitchhiker

JR Insert from “Spiritual Hitchhikers” file…
How do you know when you unintentionally pick up spiritual hitchhikers and what can you do about it?

At this phase in the game of life and what has been termed ascension, when we ask whether we are being targeted by negative or dark entities we are opening the door for the possibility. Your level of consciousness at this time is the only barometer of what can be allowed to influence you. Thoughts are beginning to manifest quicker now than ever, and being cognizant of your thoughts has a greater impact on the ability to shield yourself against tricksters, attached negative entities, and disinformation.

Repetitive thoughts or worries about negative entities… Some people may have a shadow self that is playing a role in their lives that may be misconstrued as a dark entity or archon force in their life. … There are several ways to consciously clear negative energies and hitchhikers from your energy field.

End of JR Insert from “Spiritual Hitchhikers” file.

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brian Clement & Gabriel Cousens - Living Food Seminar - Sat, January 6, 2018
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 17, 2018 06:33AM

fresh
Tai

That was one of the best videos I have ever seen.
Thank you.
Confirms all I have said.
What does he mean by "Brian get rid of your hitchhiker"?

Tai
Thanks Fresh.
I learned a lot doing Robert Morse's correspondence class.
I just wish both sides would study the successes of each other and learn from each other rather than take such extreme positions. Until Robert Morse can repair teeth, he has more to learn.

I am not sure what he meant by hitchhiker. John Rose's explanation seems right based on reading the comment section.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 17, 2018 01:47PM

Robert Morse is also over some 250 pounds or so right now and is "featured" in sv3Rige's latest bash on vegans at 10:03...
Robert Morse Footage

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 17, 2018 02:49PM

NuNativs
Robert Morse is also over some 250 pounds or so right now and is "featured" in sv3Rige's latest bash on vegans at 10:03...
Robert Morse Footage

I have said in the past that he looks overweight but
Prove that he weighs 250
AND
He is actually looking better and better as he gets older.he looks really good in his recent videos.. His skin looks better, he is leaner, etc

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2018 02:50PM by fresh.

Date: January 17, 2018 03:00PM

NuNativs
Robert Morse Footage

Tai
Enough of sv3rige, the raw meat eater who lusts for human flesh. He is mentally unstable and very immoral. Yeah there are weak vegans and also strong vegans like Patrick baboumian, Matthew armstrong, Lou corona, jon venus, etc.

Robert Morse has done a lot of free work to help dying people. He eats 20% cooked. It's easy to neglect yourself when caring for "incurables". He still is young enough to grow and change.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 17, 2018 04:32PM

Agreed on sv3Rige, he's the devil...

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: January 19, 2018 02:06PM

My problems with these health gurus is the supplement issue.

If you are not eating the dead and health damaging cooked food, not eating the health destroying meat and fish, not drinking the bad milk, your are not destroying nutrients thru blending, not eating the sugar loaded fruits...

And you are eating the nutrient rich micro greens, the protein loaded blue green algae, detoxing using the expensive sauna

Then why do you need to supplement?

What is missing?

I guess the body never return to total natural health.

Lou Corona needs plenty of enzymes, the Gorilla Milk is not good enough.
Biran Clement takes 20 different enzymes a day for rejuvenation. Should not the body rejuvenate on its own if you are doing every thing right?

I will chase them until I get an answer at their next conference in NY.

Date: January 19, 2018 09:45PM

RawPracticalist
My problems with these health gurus is the supplement issue.

If you are not eating the dead and health damaging cooked food, not eating the health destroying meat and fish, not drinking the bad milk, your are not destroying nutrients thru blending, not eating the sugar loaded fruits...

And you are eating the nutrient rich micro greens, the protein loaded blue green algae, detoxing using the expensive sauna

Then why do you need to supplement?

What is missing?

I guess the body never return to total natural health.

Lou Corona needs plenty of enzymes, the Gorilla Milk is not good enough.
Biran Clement takes 20 different enzymes a day for rejuvenation. Should not the body rejuvenate on its own if you are doing every thing right?

I will chase them until I get an answer at their next conference in NY.

Well I'm sure Brian is aware that enzymes decrease as we age and he believes it will benefit to ingest some. Plus the sales aspect.

I suspect Lou does as a marketing thing as well

And Morse may succumb to the tendency to want to do more and cover all the bases when helping those very Ill, plus the sales aspect .

Date: January 20, 2018 10:27AM

The last point I want to make is colon health. For irritated colons like diverticulitis, smoothies, juice and blended soup is good, while salad is to be avoided.

Fruit can be a lifesaver

Here Casey talks about how fruit healed his colon.
[youtu.be]
How to heal ulcerative colitis by vegetable police

Date: January 21, 2018 07:18AM

Brian claims fructose/fruit REDUCES oxygen

any references to this, just another in his long line of quackery statements?

Date: January 21, 2018 08:01PM

Oh look here's a study of high fruit. From Dr greger. Contrast this to Brian Clement who has never released any specifics on any of his alleged studies.

the nutritional problems of fructose and sugar come when they are added to foods. Fruit, on the other hand, is beneficial in almost any amount.” What do they mean almost? Can we eat ten fruit a day? How about twenty fruit a day?

It’s actually been put to the test.

Seventeen people were made to eat 20 servings a day of fruit. Despite the extraordinarily high fructose content of this diet, presumably about 200 g/d—eight cans of soda worth, the investigators reported no adverse effects (and possible benefit actually) for body weight, blood pressure, and insulin and lipid levels after three to six months. More recently, Jenkins and colleagues put people on about a 20 servings of fruit a day diet for a few weeks and found no adverse effects on weight or blood pressure or triglycerides, and an astounding 38 point drop in LDL cholesterol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2018 08:03PM by fresh.

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: January 22, 2018 03:06AM

Does a much sweeter banana have more calories than a less sweeter one, all other things being equal?

Date: January 23, 2018 06:38PM

I think the calories will be the same but the sweeter one will have more usable calories

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables