Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

OLD SCAR FIXED
Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: December 13, 2017 11:16PM

I recently went high raw, and excluded root vegetables, and most fermented products, no additional salt if I can help it. the most amazing thing...an old scald scar reappeared, and it felt like I got burned again. It also looked like it...but within a week it healed and I don't see the scar at all!

I wonder if there is a name for this? and any way to enhance this? I know the body has its own healing schedule, but we can provide support and conditions to help i am sure. Any experiences?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: OLD SCAR FIXED
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 14, 2017 12:26AM

Yes, this sounds like a variation of Retracing.

Here is my File Preview for this file and tell me if this makes any sense to you...

…File Preview…
• All disease is self-limited.
• To get well from one's chronic disease, one must make one's chronic disease one's acute disease again. …To recover from chronic disease, you must re-experience the same symptoms you had when you had the corresponding acute disease. This is called "retracing".
• Ill people going through a particularly intense "retracing" period, may feel as though they had a serious relapse or are getting worse. The sick person may even exhibit symptoms which have not been manifested for months or even years.
• A chronic disease must be "retraced", step by step, in order to reach the point from which it started, namely health. "Retracing" is not particular to certain ill people or certain illnesses, but a common condition to which we are all subject.
• When there is an involvement of tissue and the structure of that tissue has become abnormal, the tissue must "retrace" the various steps through which it passed. It "retraces" these various steps, it passed, in assuming its abnormal condition, in order to regain health.
• If they do not understand the condition, they will assume they are becoming worse and discontinue natural hygiene entirely. In the natural hygiene state, the body will be in the "retracing" process, gathering up all the poisons in the body. It will send them on to the various excretory organs and ducts for elimination. As vitality continues to return the poisons will be excreted at a faster rate and more efficiently. One may experience various aches, become stiffer and perhaps feel weaker. But this condition is temporary. It is a indication that the body is responding to the healing process.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• To summarize: the closer the food comes to the natural state in which it occurs, or the closer to its raw, unfired (raw) form, the higher its quality.
• The higher the quality of food we eat, the quicker we recover from disease, provided we are able to digest and assimilate properly.
• When the quality of the food coming into the body is of higher quality than the tissues which the body is made of, the body begins to discard the lower grade materials and tissues to make room for the superior materials which it uses to make new and healthier tissue.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• It's also interesting how people re-experience certain emotional and physical traumas as their bodies clear out those "old residues." In "The Unmedical Book" Elizabeth Baker's body played back every major suffering it had known while she was fasting, "...the agony of postpartum childbirth pains against the Caesarean section for the birth of our first child; an excruciating sinus neuritis, so intolerable off and on years before; the exquisite pain of a severe childhood back injury; the heavy, aching chest of pneumonia, and on and on." p.80

…End of File Preview…

Re: OLD SCAR FIXED
Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: December 15, 2017 05:55PM

Thank you John Rose,
That is insidious. I am sure more than 99% of people that might experience would not know what is happening, and go back to hospital for treatment(s) of some type and slow down or completely stop the process. This however doesn't make sense to most people. I showed a few people who were just shocked, and didn't understand at all why such an old wound would be revisited, revised etc. For most people their understanding is that recovery and healing is just a one time thing, if it happens at all. Why isn't this something known to general medicine(s) of the world?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables