Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Invisible Killers!!!eye popping smileyeye popping smileyeye popping smileyeye popping smileyeye popping smileyeye popping smiley
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 29, 2018 11:48PM

[www.youtube.com]
Invisible Killers

20:37 Minute Video

Published on Mar 29, 2018
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at the Discovery Channel’s latest TV Show - Invisible Killers, which Premieres March 29 at 8 PM EST. Yes, the Discovery Channel / Mainstream Media is at it again Brainwashing the Masses to Believe in Absurdities so that we will Commit Atrocities and as a result, History Will Repeat Itself once again where Tens of Millions people will Die as we did last century due to our Ignorance as to the Cause and the Solution to Man’s Illnesses and Ill-Behaviors.

John explains that this Century’s Global Pandemic will be just like last Century’s Global Pandemic of 1918 and will be started by the Real Invisible Killers who were and are responsible for Injecting us with the Poison that actually Causes the so-called Pandemic and, of course, all of the Deaths that follow from the Killer Vaccine.

Yes, there are Invisible Killers, but the Real Invisible Killers are NOT the “Malevolent Little Beasties” as we’ve been told - they are the Men and Women who are Hiding Behind the Curtain doing the EVIL Work of the Psychopaths who Rule the World. These Evil Doers have Sold their Soul by Tricking us into thinking that Most of our Illnesses and Ill-Behaviors are Outside of our Control and that simply is NOT TRUE!!!

John wants everyone to take Responsibility for their own Health and it begins through Education - Not Medication. Poisons disguised as Medicines is a form of Black Magic and have been used ever since the Fall of Mankind to keep Mankind from Waking Up to the Reality that “We Are What We Eat” and if we don’t Wake Up to that Reality and Change our Diet, History Will Repeat Itself and we will continue to Suffer Needlessly.

In other words, we do NOT Catch a Cold or a Flu - WE EAT IT and if we ever figure out that WE EAT A COLD, then we’ll figure out that WE EAT MOST OF OUR ILLNESSES and the Powers that Be will no longer be able to Control us simply because we are no longer Sick, Dis-Connected and Out of Control.

Related Videos:

Discovery’s Medical Documentary FIRST IN HUMAN Is Propaganda - [www.youtube.com]

FIRST IN HUMAN Is Brainwashing the Masses - [www.youtube.com]

Vaxxed - The Real TRUTH About Vaccines!!! - [www.youtube.com]

END the FED, Chemotherapy & Vaccines - [www.youtube.com]

Malaria & Diseases In Wild Animals - [www.youtube.com]

Do We Catch a Cold or Eat a Cold? - [www.youtube.com]

Best Way To Fight A Cold - [www.youtube.com]

Pneumonia Secrets Revealed - [www.youtube.com]

Why ANTIBIOTICS Give the ILLUSION that THEY Work!!! - [www.youtube.com]

Conventional Medicine & Obamacare - [www.youtube.com]

The Germ Theory of Disease - [www.youtube.com]

Genetics & Old Age - [www.youtube.com]

Healing Secrets Revealed - [www.youtube.com]

Medicine IS The Ultimate Tool of Control - [www.youtube.com]

For more information go to [www.JohnCRose.com]

Listen to Dr. Roba on Day 21 of the 1st of Rose’s 3 Step Process - [www.youtube.com]

Juice Fasting with John Rose on the Debra Duncan Show - [www.youtube.com]

If you’re ready to take the 1st Step on a Solid Food Vacation, go to [www.youtube.com]

Solid Food Vacation Playlist - [www.youtube.com]

Videos for my Special Teaching Tool:

The Ultimate Schematic Playlist - [www.youtube.com]

The Ultimate Solution 11 Part Series Playlist - [www.youtube.com]

Subscribe to My Channel for more RAW FOOD Videos Here - [www.youtube.com]

Please Share to help this RAW FOOD Message Grow!!!

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2018 11:57PM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Invisible Killers!!!eye popping smileyeye popping smileyeye popping smileyeye popping smileyeye popping smileyeye popping smiley
Date: March 30, 2018 02:52PM

I've added another Video to my Related Videos' List which I will insert after "Malaria & Diseases In Wild Animals"...

Raw Food VS Cooked Food Animal Experiment [Pottenger Cat Study] - [www.youtube.com]

Here they are again with the one above added...

[www.youtube.com]
Invisible Killers
20:37 Minute Video

Related Videos:

Discovery’s Medical Documentary FIRST IN HUMAN Is Propaganda - [www.youtube.com]

Raw Food VS Cooked Food Animal Experiment [Pottenger Cat Study] - [www.youtube.com]

Medicine IS The Ultimate Tool of Control - [www.youtube.com]

Thanks again for sharing...

Re: Invisible Killers!!!eye popping smileyeye popping smileyeye popping smileyeye popping smileyeye popping smileyeye popping smiley
Posted by: Avocadess ()
Date: March 31, 2018 05:11PM

A lot of truth there.

They're trying to kill us. Out and out.

Date: April 02, 2018 05:23PM

Here are 2 follow Videos I've done on this subject...

[www.youtube.com]
How the Entertainment Industry Uses FEAR to “Educate” the Masses
19:36 Minute Video

Published on Mar 31, 2018
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at How the Entertainment Industry Uses FEAR to “Educate” the Masses.

Yes, Mainstream Media is at it again, but this time they added an old familiar PR Stunt where the Powers that Be turn Villains into Heroes and no surprise that it was done at the same time the Discovery Channel premiered their latest TV Show - Invisible Killers, which my previous Video just Warned you about how the Powers that Be - through all of the Major Sectors of Human Endeavor that they Own and Control - are Constantly Brainwashing the Masses to get us to Believe in Absurdities so that we will then Commit Atrocities and, as always, History Will Repeat Itself where we will continue to Suffer Needlessly.

Yes, Mainstream Media is at it again and so is John because John ALWAYS provides Simple Solutions to these very Complex Problems. Stay tuned and see how you and ONLY YOU can make a difference by Joining the Real Hero’s Journey - the Raw Food Hero’s Journey where we Correct the Fall of Mankind so we can Live in Peace and Harmony with everything around us.

Related Videos:

Invisible Killers - [www.youtube.com]

...see Post above for more Related Videos...

[www.youtube.com]
Natural Cure for HIV/AIDS
23:18 Minute Video

Published on Apr 2, 2018
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at AIDS and explains that contracting and preventing AIDS has everything to do with DRUGS, both Prescription and Recreational, and has nothing to do with Dirty Needles, Unprotected Sex and especially has nothing to do with those so-called “Invisible Killers” that our so-called Experts call Viruses!

Once again, John reminds us that Dis-EASE is NOT an Entity that is Attacking us and in reality, there really are NO Diseases and there are NO CURES. Most of our Symptoms of Dis-EASE are Body Initiated and it’s no different than a Snake that Throws Up a Blanket it ate when in a Zoo and finally gets hungry and there’s nothing else to eat but the Blanket. Obviously, the Blanket did NOT Act on the Snake! The Act of Throwing Up is Body Initiated and like ALL Dis-EASE Symptoms is Remedial and in most cases, must not be interfered with and yet, that’s the only thing our so-called Experts know what to do.

As more and more of us are realizing, our so-called Medical Experts are totally Clueless as to the Cause and the Solution to almost Every Dis-EASE Symptom they Treat with their Drugs/Poisons disguised as Medicine, so stay tuned because John ALWAYS provides Simple Natural Solutions to Prevent and Reverse most of our Health Challenges, including AIDS.

Remember, you and ONLY YOU can make a difference by Joining the Raw Food Hero’s Journey where we Correct the Fall of Mankind so we can Live in Peace and Harmony with everything around us.

Related Videos:

AIDS + Clean Needles + Condoms = Bull Sh-it!!! - [www.youtube.com]

How the Entertainment Industry Uses FEAR to “Educate” the Masses - [www.youtube.com]

...see Post above for more Related Videos...

Thanks again for sharing...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2018 05:25PM by John Rose.

Date: April 02, 2018 05:34PM

I just published my latest Video above at 12:05 PM CST and here is one of the comments...

Hitching to Health 6 minutes ago
On another note John, just finished a great book entitled Churchill, Hitler and the unnecessary war. Thanks for opening my eyes to other possibilities of history. I see the world so differently now and scrutinise everything I hear and see.?

Remember guys, whenever you think of these events in history, you have to think of USURY!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2018 05:35PM by John Rose.

Date: April 02, 2018 06:09PM

I've transcribed my last Video and since some of y'all are at work and cannot listen to it, here it is...

Per Video Tape JR# 00146 - 23:29 made 3-31-18:

Hello and, once again, welcome to my YouTube Channel, my name is John Rose and this Video is going to Challenge pretty much everybody born after 1975. Who am I kidding? It’s going to Challenge everybody I don’t care if you’re born before 75 or Not I’ve found out from my own experience with one of my friends long ago who finally admitted to me after about 2 years of coaching him that he said, you know John, I’ve really loved what you’ve taught me over the years and have embraced everything you said, except I had a hard time with this one and spent 2 years I never lead on to it - I was just nodding my head saying yea, but I just couldn’t wrap my brain around what you were trying to tell me about. But I’m getting it now - I’m finally getting it. It took him 2 years and he was around 28 I guess or so when I first met him and I believe he was born that would have put him right around close to when a big event happened and that’s what’s going to Challenge some of you guys and what I’m going to talk about is what I had talked a little bit about in my previous Video - AIDS, which is Not a disease - it’s a Syndrome!

Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome - it’s a collection of Symptoms - it is Not a disease and plus I pointed out in my previous Video that there are No Diseases. That’s a made up name that Crooked Medical Hucksters use to describe the Effect. You don’t describe an Effect when it’s Lifestyle Related - you name the Lifestyle - you name the Cause. But AIDS is like any other Disease Name that these guys came up with.

Remember that quote by Plato, “[And] we have made of ourselves living cesspools, and driven doctors to invent names for our diseases.”

Remember, they just name our Symptom based on the Stage and the Location it’s in. But now with AIDS it’s a whole different story and the timing of this is crucial. That’s why I said if you’re born, you know, close to 1980 even before then even, you know, when this came about. If you’re 5 or 6, I’m sure the Brainwashing could have started then and no doubt it had even whether you had any ability for Critical Thinking or not, which most kids never do at that time. But anyway, it’s hard to wrap our brain around this because we’ve been Bombarded by this Bull @#$%& for a long time. A lot of confusion around this area - the Virus - the HIV Causes AIDS Myth.

One of the first things I read on this subject was a book by T.C. Fry. I remember going up there with my buddy Bob Wood up to Austin. We saw T.C. Fry and met him and he just finished that book and we got a copy of it. And I’ll never forget when I met T.C. Fry. He was probably around my age now when I first met him. It turned out he didn’t live very much longer, but we drive up to his place, let me digress for a second, and we go in there and introduce ourselves and talked for a few minutes and he said let me show you my Publishing Building over here where I Publish everything and he goes, I’ll race you. Soon as he gets out the door he starts taking off and he was fast and I could have caught him but I’d had just been driving in a car for 3 hours - I wasn’t stupid enough to start sprinting.

But anyway, T.C. Fry wrote an interesting book called “The Great AIDS Hoax”. A lot of people believe this is why he changed his whole focus from Wellness to Freedom realizing the Role these Psychopaths Play in Bombarding our Brains with so much Bull @#$%&. When he researched the topic, he found out that the CDC - Center of Disease Control - was facing Budget Cuts. So at the end of 1970s they dismantled Syphilis or yes, they dismantled Syphilis - they had 4 Stages - they just simply renamed it. First Stage they renamed Herpes Genitalis, so that is why when you look at the first year they did this, there were like 30 Million cases. Usually we get 6 Million every year, but all of a sudden this year because we renamed everything whatever you had before now you got this. Amazing, in fact, they do that a lot to play with statistics. Oh, we eradicated Polio - we just call it Spinal Meningitis now.

But anyway, the CDC - facing Budget Cuts - they dismantled this Disease so they could have a New Disease. And what’s interesting and I’ve done this - you can look at the books the - Merck Manuals - you can look at their Bible - right in the late 70s - 78 and 79 Copy - look at it - look at the 4 Stages of Syphilis. Then look at a 1980 Version or anything after that and you’ll see Herpes, AIDS-Related Complex, AIDS Dementia and then, full blown AIDS. And when you look at those 4 Diseases, they’re word for word - they didn’t even change any words except the title of the Stage of the Disease. Pretty obvious Con what they’re doing here.

But what’s really interesting at this time, again, T.C. Fry said, hey, this isn’t what it appears to be - we know that Viruses are a Scam - we know that the Germ Theory is a Scam - they Invented the Virus Theory before they even had Microscopes that could supposedly see it. And now, what they show us, I mean, I don’t even want to go into that part right now. I’ll come back to Fry, but around the same time one of the next books I read was the one by Peter Duesberg, “Inventing the AIDS Virus” or Hoax. What was the name of that book? “Inventing the AIDS Virus” I believe is what it was called.

Peter Duesberg, at the time he was the “World’s foremost - #1 Virologist” and they hired Duesberg to go out there and Prove that HIV is Causing AIDS. His conclusion - Poppy @#$%& - it’s Not what’s Causing It.

What Causes It?

Things that are going to suppress your Immune System.

What specifically?

DRUGS!!!

POISONS!!!

And what he found is that the people who had this Condition were Big Drug Users.

Oh, but John, Clean Needles - it’s just the Dirty Needle.

No, they’re Drug Users - it’s the Drug - the Drug is Damaging the Immune System. Recreational Drugs - Prescription Drugs - they all do that.

Now what was interesting around this time or actually for me there was an interesting man that called himself Gentry and he had and I even have a file on Gentry’s Story where I kept track of all of the things he posted about what had happened to him and he was explaining that in 1980, he came down with this diagnosis - HIV AIDS - oh my gosh and at that time he had all of his friends around him dying. And what were they dying from?

The Treatments!

Remember, if you have Measles, they give you a Drug - you get another Disease name.

So what were they using for these poor people with AIDS?

AZT, it was a Chemotherapy Treatment that was so deadly they quite using it for Cancer.

So why did they use it for AIDS?

Because they wanted these guys to die - they wanted to make it look like there was a Pandemic. Oh my God, Invisible Killers! They put a lot of energy into this, folks, a lot of energy they put into this Manipulation to make us think there are these Invisible Things coming at us.

Now getting back to Gentry’s Story - he shared what happened to him. He was gay and he explained at that time in life - I don’t know if their lifestyles have changed - not that familiar with it back then - I’m not gay, but according to him, he said in those days, we were Super Big Partiers and we’re not just talking about on the weekend - we’re talking about Night after Night after Night after Night and we’re not just talking about a few things - we’re talking about everything - every Drug imaginable is their lifestyle. That’s why they came down with an Immune System that was Hurting - it was Deficient! On top of that, they were getting all of these STDs, so they were given more Antibiotics, so a lot of Drugs were given.

Now what Gentry says, I didn’t want to go that route, so I researched things and I found Raw Food and I Changed my Diet and man, I was Healthy! It worked! No more AIDS! No more HIV! And then, he came back a Raw Food Message Board and this was in the early 2000 time period is when he posted this Information. He goes, guess what, I slipped up and I went back to my Old Ways - I got the darn Symptoms again, but I know what to do.

But I wanted to share my Story with you and it’s an interesting Story because it shows you what happens - Drugs Damage the Body and the people who are supposed to help us understand that - they don’t know - they use Drugs!

First do No Harm.

Poppy @#$%&, they wouldn’t know how NOT to Harm someone if their life depended on it because that’s all they’re given - things to Harm people - it’s just Not the Solution.

So Peter Duesberg knew that this was a Scam.

9:54 MM
Gary Null, Dr. Gary Null, I taped several shows of him when he was on Tony Brown’s Journal on PBS. He had this guy Chuck Demarco on. He also was on there one time with Arthur Ashe who died about a month or 2 after that. Poor Ashe didn’t take Gary Null’s advice.

Now Gary Null has worked with quite a few people with AIDS. I remember when I saw Charlotte Gerson come when she was in Houston in like 1991 or 2 - someone asked her, hey, does the Gerson Therapy work for AIDS and she goes, of course it does! But the Mexican Government doesn’t want us to be known or the Mexican Government doesn’t want Mexico to be known as an AIDS Haven, so they really couldn’t broadcast it. Of course it does! Any time you Damage yourself, the Solution is always the same thing - build it back up with Natural Food.

So if we look at what happened to Gentry, again, classic example, he found Raw Food - it reversed it - he messed up - went right back to it.

Now with Peter Duesberg, again, he saw that it was obvious what was Causing the Problem - it was the Drugs - the Drugs Caused the Problem.

So who were the main people coming down with AIDS in the beginning?

They were your Heavy Drug Users and the Homosexual Community.

So what’s the Mainstream Solution - Orthodox Solution?

Clean Needles and Condoms.

This is Not something that’s Contagious! It’s our Habits that’s Causing this Problem.

Now, as I mentioned, Gary Null was on PBS several times and he was explaining his Protocol - lots of Raw Food - lots of Juices - he was doing a few extra things that may or may not have been needed to do that would be under the Art you could call that. But anyway, he had this guy Chuck Demarco on and he had on the Journal with him and you could look at the guy - he was the picture of health. And he said, now we had him in the hospital - he was on death’s door - he was about to die in a couple of days - we had all of the reports showing - look at all of the Conditions he has - the Classic Symptoms of this Condition and he was about to die and then, Gary got a hold of him - pumped him up full of Raw Food and when it completely Reversed It and he had all of the test to Prove it, Gary Null said he called for a Press Conference - no one showed up.

Why?

Because the Media is Owned and Controlled by this very small group of people who rely on us being Sick and they Control everything related to it. Again, he had Arthur Ashe on there - Arthur Ashe didn’t pay any attention to it. Arthur Ashe claims to have gotten his Problem through Blood Transfusions and that’s a whole topic in itself. We’re not supposed to be putting other people’s Blood inside of us. You’d be better off using Young Coconut Water than someone else’s Blood. I reflect back on all of the Blood I’ve given when I was a young man thinking I was doing so much good. I gave more Blood than I had in my whole Body over a period of time. I thought I was doing such a good thing, but that’s Bull @#$%&. It’s not the way to Solve any Problem

So Arthur Ashe - he died right away. Now I read a little bit about Arthur Ashe - it turned out he was a Speed Freak, so I have a feeling that Arthur Ashe might have gotten his Problem not so much from the Blood, but from the way the other guys were getting it - through the Drugs!

So there’s a lesson to be learned here, folks, we got to Stop Blaming the Invisible Killers. We’re doing it to ourselves.

When they tried to pull this off, it didn’t pull off, did it?

Think about it!

Magic Johnson, he’s still around, isn’t he?

Remember when he came down with it?

It didn’t catch on to the Hetero Community, did it?

Think about that!

Think about it!

Think about it!

Think about it!

How many times did you hear about married couples - one has AIDS and they both don’t get it. It’s Not Contagious, folks. We’re being Fooled into this. It’s all about making us think there are Invisible Killers and they’re going to be in the Injections. “Murder by Injection” - Eustace Mullins - he understood this. His preface to that book says after 40 years of studying everything, not only have I realized that all Conspiracies are Satanic, but that it’s all based on Medicine - they’re the ones who have Power of Life and Death - they can take your child away from you and Inject you with Liquid Fire - it’s a form of Sacrifice - Human Sacrifice right now - that’s what hospitals have become!

Think about it!!!

Hospitals have become Temples of Sacrifice. These people know what they’re doing. People who are put in charge and Promoting Chemotherapy for Cancer - putting the Stupidest of the Smart people in the Infectious Disease Departments and Pediatrics so they’ll Never see the Connection between Disease, the Environment and that the Virus is Bull @#$%& - they’ll Never Connect the two.

It’s Not that Complicated if you can walk away and look at the other Version.

Remember, there’s always going to be 2 Versions on this when it comes to just about everything. Most of us have got too much on One Side. We got to balance that out. If this is all new to you, think about it, just think about it.

AIDS didn’t catch on in the Heterosexual Community - that’s why they sent it to Africa and made up all of those Lies that I explained the other day that there are 3 Main Problems with these people in these 3rd World Countries - Poor Sanitation, Parasitic Infection, Malnutrition and those lead to about 11 or so Symptoms and as long as you’ve got 3 of 4 of those, you’ve got AIDS. Now we need the Vaccines.

Look at all of the Money we’re putting into for Vaccines - that’s Not the Solution - these people Need Plumbing! It’s Poor Sanitation, but this is by design.

In order to make any sense out of this, many times you got to sort of take a step back and say, how would these Sick Psychopaths do it?

I’ve had the misfortune unfortunate pleasure to have done that - pleasure - I wouldn’t describe it as that, but I’ve tried to get into these people’s minds thinking, well, how would they do it?

Well, I’ve looked at the Evidence - I know how they’re doing it - it’s Not Complicated - you’ve got 2 Groups of people you got to Control - it’s all about the Middle Class. Half of them there is No Middle Class and we’ll just Vaccinate them in the name of Health and we’ll Kill them that way - Starve them out - Never create Good Water to Drink and Plumbing - we’ll Privatize the Water. The other Half of the World, hey, we’ve got to have people doing something so we can have something - we’ve got to be careful with them - if you let them Grow too much, the Middle Class will Grow too Big and we can’t have that.

And they know that. Aristotle knew it also. I did a Video on the Kyklos Cycles [Satan’s Secret Weapon] - how Governments go through Cycles and Aristotle said the best way to avoid that Cycle where we go right back to the beginning - and that’s where we’re at right now - we’re at the end of the Cycle - and the best way to keep us from going back all back over again when we go back into Bondage is to have a Large Middle Class and that’s why the Powers that Be are always going after the Middle Class - that’s what’s happening in America right now.

Look at last Century - 262 Million people were Murdered during Peace Time by their Governments and they were the Upper Middle Class - the term is called Culled. If you’re going to Control the World, 2 Groups - 3rd World Countries - Starve them - Inject them - we’re going to Inject you too [pointing to the other side] - we want you to prosper, but not too much and when you do, we’re going to have to come in and kill some of you.

How are we going to do it?

Well, last Century, let’s see, we had 2 Wars and 1 Pandemic, but then, on top of that, we got another 262 Million during Peace Time. Russia, 40 to 60 Million people were Murdered and they were the best that Russia had to offer - the Upper Middle Class of Russia. It happened in China. The Killing Fields, Pol Pot, if you wore glasses, you were a threat to the Government - you were dead - didn’t matter if you knew how to read or not - it was a possibility - what else do you got those glasses for?

So that’s how you Control them and how do we keep the Cycle from going back and repeating itself?

We got to learn History. We’ve got to realize that we got to get back our Freedoms. That’s why I harp so much on the importance of understanding Usury and understanding History and how most of the Events that happened last Century that we have such a hard time understanding - quit thinking about what it was and just replace it with USURY - it’s a Story related to USURY. It’s how we’re being Controlled - it’s the Absolute Tool of Control.

Medicine - the Ultimate Tool of Control - Money - the Absolute Tool of Control.

How do they do it with Money?

Usury - they Print our Money - they make us Debt Slaves.

John Adams, “[There are] two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.”

It’s what’s happened to us. We’ve got to Wake Up to this. We’ve got to understand the role Freedom has because that’s what makes America so great - that’s why we appear to be so much better off than so many other Countries. It’s not like we have all that many Resources than some mainly because of our Freedoms and they’re being eroded. It’s a long gradual process that’s been implemented and every time you turn around it’s being done all the time, isn’t it, happens all the time.

20:09 MM
Remember, the people who Rule the World - they Own and Control Every Major Sector of Human Endeavor and that allows them to Bombard our Brains with so much Bull @#$%& that we’re going to still believe in stupid things like HIV Causes AIDS.

POPPY @#$%&!!! Gary Null has had people Heal on that Program. Charlotte Gerson at the Gerson Therapy - they’ve had people with this Condition Reversed.

Don’t believe these people - they don’t know - they don’t have an Answer and if you do their Treatments, it’s going to Kill you that much faster.

Now there is a time and a place to use Allopathic Medicine. In fact, there’s a time and a place to use a lot of different Modalities that I classify as the Art. The problem is that none of them really understand the Science. There’s 2 Groups of Needs - Science and the Art - Cause & Effect - the Ripple Effect - Damage to the Society, Environment and to us. But we got to respect our Anatomical Limitations - that 1st Group of Needs - we have a Species Specific Diet and this is what all of these other things that are part of the Art don’t do - none of them do. They’ll pretend like, oh, we’re going to do it, but then, they don’t understand - what is our Ideal Diet? And they don’t understand that it only works in an Ideal World.

We’re Not in an Ideal World anymore - that’s what the Ripple Effect - that’s what the other Group of Needs is - that’s the Art. Part of that Art is also - how do you Treat the Body when it’s Damaged? Sometimes Allopathic Medicine is the way to go - very rare! That’s Not the best way to approach most of the Problems we have, but there is a time and a place if we’re in an Emergency Situation that’s what Allopathic Medicine is good for. All they know how to do is Control the Body and Modus Ponens is when you put the Cart before the Horse. Well, if the Horse breaks its Leg, you might want to put the Cart before the Horse so it doesn’t Bleed to Death. That’s kind of how you would use Allopathic Medicine. That’s why you don’t want to waste your time trying to find any Logical Fallacy with Conventional Medicine - Allopathic Medicine - oh no - the wind - it blew over yesterday - because they already have an Invalid Structure - Modus Ponens - they’re putting the Cart before the Horse for a Problem Within our Control.

AIDS is a Problem Within our Control, unless you have that “Designation” in Africa and you don’t have the resources to get up and move and get out of the Hell Hole you’re in by design! 40,000 children die every day because of the “Powers that Be” while the rest of us are Slaving our butts off and we don’t even know what life is all about. We shouldn’t have to work more than a couple hours a week, Collectively, if we had our act together just to get the Basics and then, we would be busy as beavers all over the place making the World Better - Better - Better - Better - Better - Better - Better - Better - Better - Better - Better - Better and woohoo and when that happens and it is going to happen, we’re all in for a treat!
[End of 00146] [4076 words]

WARNING!!! There are several SHILLS on this Message Board that will be ATTACKING me and my Message. Please do what I do and that is IGNORE them until Prana Wakes Up and BANS them for being SHILLS.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2018 06:14PM by John Rose.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: April 04, 2018 04:22PM

Just watched "Doctors Kill More People Than Generals" LOL. I love your rage. I hope you are not talking only to the choir, it's the stupefied general public that needs to hear this.

"SHAME ON YOU!" LOLs.

Date: April 06, 2018 10:01PM

<<<Just watched "Doctors Kill More People Than Generals" LOL. I love your rage.>>>

Thanks Horsea - you know it's REAL!!!

Here's another Related Video I just published today...

[www.youtube.com]
The Myth & Absurdity of Vaccine-Induced Herd Immunity
12:33 Minute Video

Published on Apr 6, 2018
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at the Myth & the Absurdity of Vaccine-Induced Herd Immunity. John not only points out that Vaccine-Induced Herd Immunity is a Myth and a Misnomer, but the whole concept of Immunity all by itself is a Myth and a Misnomer, including the concept of Naturally Acquired Herd Immunity. In other words, there is NO such thing as Immunity per se and that means that our Immune System is a misnomer and should really be called our Defense System or our Clean Up System.

Everyone knows that we Reap what we Sow and that simply means that we can NOT Violate a Law of Nature and expect to be IMMUNE to the Consequences of our Actions. Obviously, our Actions have Consequences and if we don’t like the Consequences - if we don’t like What we Got, all we have to do is Change What we Do and as ALWAYS, John provides the Education and the Motivation to Change What we Do so we can be the best that we can be.

Please join John and everyone else on the Hero’s Journey so we can Play our Role and Prove to the World that it’s up to each and every one of us to be the Change which we wish to see so we can put an end to all of the Needless Suffering on this Planet.

Related Videos:

AIDS + Clean Needles + Condoms = Bull @#$%&!!! - [www.youtube.com]

Natural Cure for HIV/AIDS - [www.youtube.com]

Dis-Ease Is Not An Entity & We Cannot Be Poisoned Into Health - [www.youtube.com]

The War On Our Health - [www.youtube.com]

WARNING - Your Doctor May Be Hazardous to Your Health! - [www.youtube.com]

How the Entertainment Industry Uses FEAR to “Educate” the Masses - [www.youtube.com]

Medicine IS The Ultimate Tool of Control -
[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2018 10:02PM by John Rose.

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: April 07, 2018 08:07PM

Relax, we're screwed smiling smiley smiling smiley

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: April 07, 2018 09:13PM

It is also true that

Doctors SAVE More People Than Generals

Date: April 08, 2018 02:24AM

[www.trunkerton.fsnet.co.uk]
THE PHARMACEUTICAL DRUG RACKET

PART ONE - Pharmaceutical Companies Depend On Our Ill Health To Maintain Their Huge Profits

Doctors Strike: Death Rate Drops

With the above in mind, it is not surprising that during a one month physicians' strike in Israel in 1973, the national death rate reached the lowest ever. According to statistics by the Jerusalem Burial Society, the number of funerals dropped by almost half.(43)

Identical circumstances occurred in 1976 in Bogata, the capital city of Columbia where, there, the doctors went on strike for 52 days and, as pointed out by the National Catholic Reporter, during that time the death rate fell by 35%. This was confirmed by the National Morticians' Association of Columbia.(44)

Again in California a few years later, and in the United Kingdom in 1978, identical events have occurred.(45)

[www.trunkerton.fsnet.co.uk]

Date: April 08, 2018 02:34AM

Here is another follow Video I taped on the 4th and published today...

[www.youtube.com]
How Mass Media Shapes Our Beliefs & Values
20:03 Minute Video

Published on Apr 7, 2018
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at How Mainstream Media Shapes and Re-Shapes Our Beliefs & Values on subjects and at levels that most of us are totally unaware of. John reminds everyone that the Media is Owned and Controlled by the Powers that Be who have been working on ushering in a One World Collectivist State through gradualism, as opposed to violent revolution. Their long-term plan is to implement World Socialism incrementally through Legislation and Mind Control.

John also points out how tightly Controlled the Plot-Lines are on TV Shows and that in 1 week, for example, they may have as many as 90 TV Shows that are all Promoting “whatever they want us to believe” in their Stories and it’s done so subtlety that most of us don’t even recognize it’s happening.

Related Videos:

Mainstream Media Vs. Alternative Media - Part 1 - The Louder Alex Jones Yells - The More People Listen - [www.youtube.com]

Mainstream Media Vs. Alternative Media - Part 2 - Karen Hudes & Interlocking Directorates - [www.youtube.com]

Mainstream Media Vs. Alternative Media - Part 3 - Who Owns the U.S. Media? - [www.youtube.com]

How the Media Creates Social Justice Warriors - [www.youtube.com]

Satan’s Secret Weapon - [www.youtube.com]

Life is One Big Con!!! -
[www.youtube.com]

The Obstacles on the Hero’s Journey -
[www.youtube.com]

How Do We Know If We Have Been Programed? - [www.youtube.com]

Escaping the Matrix of Evil!!! -
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 08, 2018 03:40PM

The only shill is YOU Rose. You pasted your video list no less than 4 times in this thread alone. WE get it, you are the only smart person with "original" thoughts, the rest are fools, shills, imbeciles, useful idiots and other descriptions of FEIGNED SUPERIORITY...

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: April 10, 2018 01:24PM

@John R. "Herd immunity" (I have not watched your video yet, mind you) is a panicked response to people questioning vaccinations and acting on it. These hopelessly crazy mfrs and promoters of poisoning a child with 50 doses of whatever - even before they enter first grade - pulled it out of thin air. If there is anything stupider than "herd immunity" I don't know what it is.

If vaccines do what its proponents claim, then you are protected even if everyone else around you has the "illness" in question and is coughing in your face and spitting in your porridge.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables