Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Cheap Shots - Who wants to laugh at me?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 09, 2018 04:26PM

This 1 minute video is for those who like to make fun of me or just like to be silly and like to laugh...

For those who like to make fun of me, the audio is real low so you have to be sure to turn up your speakers...

[www.youtube.com]
Reversing Diabetes - Raw Vegan VS Cooked Vegan
1:06 Minute Video

Published on Apr 9, 2018

[www.youtube.com]

Now everybody with their head up their ASS - let's go Attack someone in the Raw Food Movement so we can make sure everyone keeps SUFFERING!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cheap Shots - Who wants to laugh at me?
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 09, 2018 05:41PM

OK so now everyone who QUESTIONS Rose has their head up their A$$, you POOR MARTYR....

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: April 09, 2018 06:45PM

The semi cooked vegan approach is weaker but doable by the masses. The raw way is superior but it's expensive and time consuming. It's not a competition of who is right and wrong. Gabriel cousens charges 10k + for the program.

[www.treeoflifefoundation.org]

The remedy of this situation first requires that we understand that Type II onset diabetes is essentially healable through a 25-45% moderate low carbohydrate, 10-15% protein, 25-45% raw fat, whole food diet combined with the use of specific herbs, vitamin and mineral supplements, specific digestive enzymes,[/b] and moderate exercise. All of the Native Americans who have come to the Tree of Life Center US were rapidly healed with the exception of one person, although doing well, decided to quite the program because he didn’t feel ready for it.

In the video, John mentions Neal's results. Again it's not a competition. It's about offering options. Neal endorsed Cousen's approach:

"There is abundant evidence that people with even long-standing diabetes can improve their health dramatically-and practically reverse their condition. Gabriel Cousens, MD, shows you how to tackle this disease through lifestyle intervention, explaining how a low-fat, vegan diet could save your life. There Is a Cure for Diabetes is an extraordinary tool that will guide you in your journey to fight diabetes and regain your health."

Neal Barnard, MDPhysicians Committee for Responsible Medicine

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2018 06:47PM by Tai.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 09, 2018 07:42PM

Now everybody with their head up their ASS - let's go Attack someone in the Raw Food Movement so we can make sure everyone keeps SUFFERING!!!

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: John Rose: Lunar Waves
Posted by: John Rose
Date: February 04, 2018 11:30AM

NuNativs IS an OBVIOUS SHILL!!!

NuNativs HAS ATTACKED EVERYONE in the RAW FOOD MOVEMENT!!!

NuNativs HAS NEVER contributed anything Positive on this Message Board!!!

Everyone needs to study the Con Artist Hand Book in order to understand the Truth because Con Artists/Shills/Trolls are easy to spot once you know what to look for.

Here is a snippet from my file on Con Artists - take note of EVERYONE who is guilty of #8) below, especially those who visit this Message Board because our Message THREATENS the POWERS THAT BE...

The Con Artists' Hand Book
JR’s Condensed Recap #2

8) Destroy the Opposition - Attack Dissenters, Eliminate Leaders & Potential Leaders and Topple All Heroes & Positive Role Models

I can name at least 3 people who NEVER contribute anything Positive to this Message Board and ALL they do whenever they show up is ATTACK Leaders, Potential Leaders, Heroes & Positive Role Models.

I can name at least 3 - can you?

63 Year Old Man. 27 Years Raw Vegan. Incredible Interview!

Luke Armstrong 5 minutes ago on 12-20-17
NuNativs, I wasn't replying to you. You kind of seem like a troll, to be honest.

Elk Aptproot There is some empirical evidence on John's channel such as how many people he's helped, how many instructors have taken his advice. I also believe that John Rose speaks about the energy transformation by weighing his food and weighing his stool. These are weak forms of empirical - some may argue anecdotal - evidence, but nonetheless it helped with my understanding. Perhaps I had a more receiving mindset when I visited his channel. Regardless of whether there's empirical evidence, I think one must use their own intuition and decide for themselves - with an open mind - what they deem to be the truth. If you are unable to be convinced then maybe it’s not for you? Maybe you are thinking too one-sided (closed mindset, LEFT BRAIN). But surely the truth is objective. I find that John's ideas resonate with me. There is truth in that. Happy holidays grinning smiley
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: April 10, 2018 04:02PM

Yup, I'm paid to come here and stir things up...spinning smiley sticking its tongue out I've contributed plenty of inspiring messages over time here, but you're too busy worrying about the Holocaust conspiracies and politics to notice.

Seriously John, are you THAT delusional? Maybe not getting enough essential fatty acids or some such?

Questioning something is NOT ATTACKING!!! That's a sign of somebody who can think ORIGINAL thoughts and doesn't just swallow the koolaid and follow the herd. Someone who can see trends and patterns over the long haul...

People in the Raw Food Movement are suffering with or without me if you haven't noticed. When my wife sees me looking at your long copy and paste rants with bold RED coloring, she thinks you're a LUNATIC.

I think Paul Bragg had it right when he said, "Make Health your HOBBY, don't take it so SERIOUSLY"....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2018 04:59PM by NuNativs.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: April 10, 2018 04:22PM

Is this complicated?

Some diabetics do well on Diet A.
Other diabetics do well on Diet B.
Still others do well on Diet C.

And so on and so forth.

Date: April 27, 2018 07:35AM

John Rose
This 1 minute video is for those who like to make fun of me or just like to be silly and like to laugh...

For those who like to make fun of me, the audio is real low so you have to be sure to turn up your speakers...

[www.youtube.com]
Reversing Diabetes - Raw Vegan VS Cooked Vegan
1:06 Minute Video

Published on Apr 9, 2018

[www.youtube.com]

Chewing smoothies and juices is the key!

Yes, raw food can be done well IF it is consumed properly. One can juice or sprout and ferment and blend, BUT it still needs to be chewed properly.

eg 1, i'll sprout 2 cups of chia and sprout for 2 - 3 days and end up with a heap of sprouts. When l blend it, it will take a minimum of 90 minutes of proper chewing of the liquid in order to be absorbed properly by the body.

eg 2, if l drink 16 oz of sprout juice I will need to chew my juices for a minimum of 30 minutes in order to digest it properly. It takes about 90 seconds per mouthful at least.

The best part

I seem to instinctively know when l have chewed my juices enough. I actually can't drink a smoothie or juice straight away unless l force myself....a mechanism in me makes me chew the juice for a certain period before l am able to swallow. If l swallow my juices before l chew them enough l will get a big lump in my stomach which makes me feel uncomfortable for hours afterwards.

When it comes to eating raw, one must chew their juices in my experience. This is the single most important thing.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: April 27, 2018 10:09AM

Which raises another concern. Juice oxidation.

When you are taking so long to drink your juice, the juice oxidize and looses nutrients.

You can delay juice oxidation by adding some lemon

[juicing-for-health.com]

Date: April 28, 2018 02:55PM

I Usually juice 8 - 10 oz each time and then will juice another batch of sprouts for a second juice, and then a third juice etc. Even so, the juice will still oxidize some, but l don't care because l know juicing has done me the world of good, so my juices are still healthy.

Of course l can juice 1 oz, and drink and then juice another oz etc and avoid most oxidization, but that would be going to extremes, and it could also bring into it emotions of fear (fear of oxidization)...and these types of emotions are probably counter productive anyway. Not worrying too much about that type of stuff is the way to be IMO.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: April 28, 2018 10:23PM

Will there be a time when we will be healthy enough to stop juicing and eat the raw veggies in their natural form?

Or is it forever juicing?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2018 10:23PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: April 28, 2018 11:45PM

RawPracticalist
Will there be a time when we will be healthy enough to stop juicing and eat the raw veggies in their natural form?

Or is it forever juicing?

In nature, raw veggies like most of us eat, don't exist, so they are not "natural" to begin with...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables