Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Meal ideas / Menu
Posted by: violetpetals ()
Date: January 10, 2007 02:03AM

Just curious your daily menus are and what folks have for their daily meals. I am new to going raw but not new to vegan or vegetarian so I am still in my early stages of going UNcooked.

Thank you,

Adrianne

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meal ideas / Menu
Posted by: Funky Rob ()
Date: January 10, 2007 02:15AM

I start the day with some in season fruit, then a little later I make a chocolate pudding with hemp milk.

Throughout the day I'll eat fruit, various depending on the season.

In the evening I'll make a large salad with lots of wild greens, an avocado, some veg maybe a tomato or red pepper, grated carrot, etc and maybe some seaweed.

Rob

--
Rob Hull - Funky Raw
My blog: [www.rawrob.com]

Posted by: taylor ()
Date: January 10, 2007 03:03AM

i just started this way of eating.this morning i had an orange and some grain fake coffee and some dates.then for lunch-i had my sprout bread i made with tomatos and lettuce and onions...then a snack was a tangerine.tonite i had a big salad.

Posted by: cherimoya ()
Date: January 11, 2007 05:43AM

This morning I had papaya then went to the market to get some more and had more papaya because hunger called.

Then had some apple bananas when I got hungry again.

Maybe some guavas later.

Tonight its going to be a lot of tomatoes and raw baby eggplants with baby pumpkins.

Cherimoya

Love Peace and Happiness,

Posted by: violetpetals ()
Date: January 11, 2007 08:48PM

Thank you all for sharing.

Would love to hear from more. It seems I am still eating and needing a whole lot more.

I suppose over time my appetite will diminish. I guess being on this new path still unsure what to eat when and how. I don't have a dehydrator yet and do some sprouting not much though.

Seems I could eat all day!

Thank you.

Adrianne

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables