Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Coffee enemas - anyone do them?
Posted by: Ifeelgood ()
Date: August 28, 2018 01:18AM

Ok, they're probably not for 100% rawfooders who might find them toxic to their clean body.But I've been doing a coffee enema everyday (that means about 4 15 minute enemas in one daily session) for nearly two years and I find them amazing. It's so predictable that on my second enema my body will start to relax so much that I do an involuntary "sigh" as the enema make my liver dump it's toxins and then I feel rather blissful.

This couple does 4 a day and calls them "euphoric."
[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coffee enemas - anyone do them?
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: August 28, 2018 04:22AM

I tried one once but coffee is too strong for me. I do not handle caffeine well. It is an irritant in my body. But I don't judge if someone feels they need it. Asians use caffeinated green and black tea and westerners use coffee.

For a deep cleanse, try a raw aloe smoothie using 1-2 leaves, just use the gel and blend under 10 seconds with orange juice and banana. The fruit lessens the bitterness, but is optional if you can just swallow the aloe by itself

Are you on the gerson cleanse?

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: August 28, 2018 08:16PM

I suspect the euphoria is just the caffeine high. Especially for a person on a raw diet, who normally doesn't drink coffee, the effect of caffeine will be quite pleasurable.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: September 14, 2018 04:52AM

I don't think you get "high" from coffee enemas. I tried this procedure a few times (maybe 20 times) over a couple of years and there is just usually a nice calm feeling, though it isn't always there every time.

If the enema is done correctly (not the same as a regular enema) the coffee doesn't get into your digestive system and doesn't make you speedy or "euphoric". The components of the coffee that are healthful travel by way of the hemorrhoidal vein into the portal system directly to the liver (look it up).

I only quit because they are a bit too much trouble, especially if you don't live alone and the other persons in your household want to use the bathroom.

[www.purelifeenema.com]

If some persons get a bad feeling, it is likely due to the enema being done the way you would do a bowel cleansing enema, ie, the liquid is forced far up the colon. This is wrong - it's not where you want the coffee to go. With a retention enema such as the coffee type, you use a different technique.

[www.healingnaturallybybee.com]

And there you have it. More than you ever wanted to know.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables