Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Ever-bearing mulberry and picking fresh greens
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: October 22, 2018 11:55PM

I picked up these ever bearing mulberry trees at the farmers market. I never knew that mulberries could produce year-round. These are very flavorful, almost floral, and very sweet when left to turn near black. Mulberries are better than blackberries because there are no seeds.
[www.youtube.com]

Picking fresh greens:

I will share some fresh greens that I am finally growing for the first time and eating raw.

I have been picking moringa leaves and chewing them raw. Very tender and soft. See the tiny moringa tree in the video. It is producing new leaves and unless I eat the old leaves, they will turn yellow.
Before, I would buy small cuttings at the farmers market and I would blend the leaves because they were rather tough to chew.

I also have been picking bush beans and eating them raw. Very tender in the early stages, yet big enough.

I also have been growing garlic and just using the green stem. It doesn't ruin your breath when eaten raw compared to garlic root.

I also eat beet greens raw. Very tender in the early stages and delicious. I grew beets before but only ate the leaves when they were mature and not so easy to eat raw then.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables