Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

My Brain Tumor on Raw - Jinjee's Journey
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: April 19, 2019 11:57PM

Jinjee here. As you’ve probably noticed I’ve been less present in the raw movement for some time now. I wanted to let you all know that for the past year I have been dealing with cancer.

I have been asked to write a book about my raw vegan life, the cancer that developed while I was raw, and how I am dealing with both.

Knowing if there is interest in this book will help me decide whether I should continue writing it; I feel like I owe it to the raw movement to share my experience and thoughts honestly, as I always have.
[archive.aweber.com]

Re: My Brain Tumor on Raw - Jinjee's Journey
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: April 20, 2019 03:38AM

Remember how the health force owner passed away from kidney cancer and he blamed his cell phone as a major contributor? He was doing raw and clean but couldn't escape the stress and radiation.
[www.healthforcesuperfoods.com]
I heard many people have small undiagnosed brain tumors. People shouldn't be holding cell phones to their heads

It's not to say that raw food can't help cancer. Look at this teen who was cured of brain cancer on raw vegan:

Cured from terminal brain cancer

[www.youtube.com]

and raw cbd-rich marijuana juice helped cure a baby of brain cancer

In my herbal training, some stubborn cases could only be fully healed with emotional/psychotherapy/spiritual work. Dr. Christopher could only resolve his thyroid cancer by finding and releasing his hatred. A few cases of breast cancer could only be resolved after releasing past intense trauma. These cases resolved after doing complete diet and herb cleanses and THEN doing the emotional work. Lorraine Day used Christianity to do her emotional/psychological work on top of the food and cleansing.
I bring up the topic of emotions, because wasn't Jinjee involved in a lot of high stress and emotion?

Jannette Wakelin had to use IV therapy with vitamins and botanicals, etc because her cancer had been caused by exposure to heavy duty toxins. A diet change to raw helped but was not enough for the aggressive nature of the cancer.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: April 20, 2019 07:00PM

@Tai. Those are good comments re cancer. No cancer (or other lingering, serious illness) is ever purely physical. And no serious mental illness is ever purely psychological.

Tell this to the MDs and their nasty forms of medicine, though...

I hear that the carrot juice Dr. Gerson & his daughter had success with cancer patients, mind you.

Date: April 22, 2019 01:10AM

The Garden Diet of Gerald “Storm” and Johanna “Jinjee” Talifero was in the end a total failure.

The dream for a vegan community, a vegan village turned into a nightmare.

Many lost money and the couple divorced and Talifero and son were lost at sea.

Now Jinjee has cancer or maybe she had before and a book about it is in the work.

Was there a book about the vegan village that was never built and many never got their money back.

The story is not about the diet.

[www.sarahbest.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2019 01:54AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: April 22, 2019 04:40PM

@RawPracticalist. That's quite a tale at sarahbest.com. "Entertaining" in a lurid way. A fool and their money are soon parted, etc. etc. I imagine Jinjee will be taking prepayments for her book, too. eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: April 23, 2019 10:34PM

Raw P
Was there a book about the vegan village that was never built and many never got their money back.

Tai
Ahh. I get your point.

So this is her website. She emphasizes weight loss and no supplements.
[28daysraw.com]
I hope she consults with Janette Wakelin

Date: April 27, 2019 11:37PM

My Brain Tumor on Raw - Jinjee's Journey.

That external tumor in my brain.

That invader in my brain.

You are not mine.

And I will destroy you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2019 11:38PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: May 17, 2019 05:51AM

I did not know he was her father. She wrote

Very excited to be part of this beautiful upcoming film project by Gregory Terlecki starring Claudelle Tremblay featuring my Dad's music - and probably some of mine too! Still collaborating with my Dad 24 years after his passing! Love how music lives on!! --as well as love, always in my heart

It's official! The music of former Montreal bandleader, composer and recording artist of over three dozen hits: Steven Garrick will be rockin' in "The Devil's Tail." Steven Garrick worked with many of the greats, including Chubby Checker. The spine-tingling vocal chants of Cheryl Blythe and music of the following instruments: piano, organ, celeste, vibraphone, drums, percussion, solo & rhythm guitar, bass & saxaphone - as well as additional music by Jinjee Garrick await the experience . More to follow!

[www.facebook.com]

[www.discogs.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2019 06:42AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: October 05, 2020 03:44AM

United World, by Jinjee Garrick [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 05, 2020 03:04PM

Hi RawPracticalist!

Date: October 05, 2020 03:05PM

Wait! How can this thread have 2343 Views?

Date: January 05, 2021 08:29PM

I found this in my email, don't know why. Perhaps, long ago, I signed up for something or other involving her. Meh.

Raw Kids Eating Ants! - Jinjee's Journey

Extract:

More than concerning myself with keeping my body alive, I'm concerning myself with developing my immortal soul sufficiently to survive beyond this short life in the flesh.

I recall reading here she developed cancer.

Date: January 08, 2021 05:09AM

Jinjee health is fine, the big issue she has is finding her son who disappeared while traveling with his father a year or two ago. There are reports of people having seen him. She is very active on Facebook

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2021 05:11AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: January 08, 2021 05:14AM

Why are we talking about Jinjee anyway - didn't she and her husband swindle a lot of people out of loads of money with some scheme of selling land to them.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 08, 2021 05:37AM

Jennifer
Why are we talking about Jinjee anyway - didn't she and her husband swindle a lot of people out of loads of money with some scheme of selling land to them.

Ya, it was for a future raw foodist community, being dedicated raw foodists full of BIOPHOTONS eating our species specific diet for DECADES and yet she gets brain cancer, and her husband takes off with their child and is never seen again. Gotta wonder, raw foods are the ANSWER to all of out ills, HMMMM????

Date: January 08, 2021 11:47PM

Hi, Jennifer. We are talking about Jinjee because 3 days ago I rec'd, quite unexpectedly, an email from her regarding her kids eating ants. Excerpt as follows:

Raw Kids Eating Ants!
- Jinjee's Journey

The things you find out later! Like, that
my 100% Raw Vegan children were secretly eating ants!!!

What made them go, hey do these crawling insects taste good? - I wonder if it was an instinct that they needed protein, the way some pregnant women in need of iron will instinctively eat dirt or cement crumbs.

I had heard of vegan kids scavenging in garbage bins, but as we lived in the boondocks that wasn't possible for ours.

Needless to say I'm horrified. Not as horrified as when one of my kids told me they were never aware of being hungry on raw because they had never known what it was like to be not hungry.

I'd like to say they are all doing fine now, and in most ways they are, but there are eating disorders, digestive issues, emotional issues around food, energy deficiencies, and blood sugar issues.

As a former proponent of feeding children a 100% raw vegan diet, I feel the responsibility now to state that I really don't believe that it is a good idea!

Yes, lots of fresh foods in their diet is great, fruit instead of candy is a great idea, but kids need more protein and calories than they can get from an exclusively raw vegan diet.

As with anything, avoid fanatical extremism. The balanced way is best. A balanced diet including all the food groups and macronutrients is healthy. Eat the way your grandparents ate. Cut down on processed foods.

I admire vegans who eschew animal products for health, compassion, or ethical reasons. But I'm on my grandparents' diet, hoping to die peacefully in my sleep at the age of 97 like both my Swedish grandparents did.

More than concerning myself with keeping my body alive, I'm concerning myself with developing my immortal soul sufficiently to survive beyond this short life in the flesh.

--------------

Eat the way your grandparents ate? OKay. But only if I want serious varicose veins, gallbladder problems, all teeth pulled for being rotten and on and on. That's MY grandparents on one side. On the other side - my grandfather died an death from cancer even though no cancer treatment was given AFAIK. This was a long time ago and he had no access to a Dr. anyway out in the hills. My other grandmother - I don't know what she did or didn't have but she lived into her 70s with no doctoring.

They ALL ate huge quantities of red meat, including wild animal meat and all of the usual dairy products. Lots of tea and coffee and sugar sugar sugar. You know, to make food tasty. No diabetes on either side, though.

Eating wild meat, home produced dairy and eggs, and vegetables from your own garden guarantees nothing healthwise. You have to know what to minimize or completely avoid. I acknowledge that there's much more to health than diet, though.

Anyway, it sounds as if Jinjee might have fed her children a deficient diet if they craved ants.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 09, 2021 12:01AM

Another one bites the dust...

Date: January 09, 2021 03:34PM

lol

Date: February 07, 2021 12:51PM

Jennifer

The Curious Case & Disappearance of 14-Year-Old Adagio Talifero & 68-Year-Old Gerald "Storm"Talifero

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2021 12:53PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: February 07, 2021 05:14PM

They're both sketchy - as per the land swindle thing.

Could be Storm disappeared on purpose and Adagio's walking around CA, but he'll never be identified thanks to ...

MASKS!

My favorite part of the video - when Jinjee described Storm here -

[youtu.be]

"He was prone to paranoid delusions, he was suspicious of all institutions, all forms of government, and the medical establishment, and you name it, there was a lot of fearfulness of those things."

Date: February 07, 2021 05:51PM

Why waste time on scam artists ...

Remember:

[web.archive.org]

The Raw Vegan Village and spa of Storm (Gerald) and Jinjee (Johanna) Talifero:

Raw fooders lose money invested in spa/village project promoted by the Taliferos. [Newspaper article, offsite link; archive mirror link] The Taliferos asked people to invest money in a spa and real estate development for raw vegans in Ventura County, California (North of Los Angeles) when they did not have building permits (and getting permission to build in California is a long, expensive process), their "plans" - and story - changed often, and important details like making the project legal were not handled. The article quotes Storm (Gerald) Talifero as saying that he "fears he could end up in jail".

Additional documents from two lawsuits filed against the Taliferos in California Superior Court, Ventura County:

· The Taliferos are sued (Aug. 2011) for fraud, breach of contract, unjust enrichment, and other charges by an individual who invested US $20,000 in the spa and real estate development. The suit also asks for attorney fees and other relief. The plaintiff has requested and received a waiver of court fees and costs. The case was filed 30 August 2011, and as-of late January 2012, the Taliferos have not filed a reply (per the Ventura Court records search engine). Because of this, the case may end in a default judgment against the Taliferos, like the case below. (The linked-to document has been redacted to remove the name of the plaintiff, to avoid discouraging individuals who feel they have been cheated in this matter from seeking legal redress of their grievances.)

· The Taliferos are sued (Aug. 2011) for failing to pay property taxes in the amount of US $31,501.66. The allegation is that the Taliferos failed to pay property taxes per an agreement with the plaintiff, who also asks for attorney’s fees. The Taliferos were seeking money from investors for a real estate development but they didn’t even pay property taxes on the land? Court records indicate that the Taliferos ignored the lawsuit, i.e., they did not file a reply. Consequently, the suit ended in a default judgment against the Taliferos for US $33.779.23 (the sum of $31,501.66 in damages plus attorney fees plus related expenses). The preceding link includes writ of execution forms for sheriffs in Ventura and 2 nearby counties; this is the first step in the process that allows a sheriff to seize property owned by the Taliferos and collect the money judgment. Supplementary documents: proof of service.

[drive.google.com]

[drive.google.com]

[drive.google.com]

"In early 2008, Gerald “Storm” and Johanna “Jinjee” Talifero, pictured, announced that they were selling homes in a “Raw Vegan Village” – a community they were building in the Upper Ojai Valley in Southern California.

The Taliferos are the couple behind the popular Garden Diet website, and the homes for sale were to be no ordinary homes, but state-of-the-art luxury green homes set in a stunning location on nearly 120 acres of fertile land......

Lives have been turned upside down with unimaginable stress and anguish. Some have lost their entire life savings and are left struggling to make ends meet.

Nobody but the Taliferos knows what happened to the “little over $900,000” they admit to collecting."

Date: February 07, 2021 06:32PM

Vegans' dream hits gritty reality

Star's probe shows Upper Ojai village has investors, but no viable plan

The dream was nothing short of a utopia.

Tucked in the hills of Upper Ojai, where a stream cuts through the fertile land that would provide all the food a raw vegan could want, a village would be built. It would have 20 homes, each completely eco-friendly, with solar panels and passive light and plenty of room to practice yoga. The property would also be home to a world-class raw food resort, where people would pay hefty sums for colonics and massages and delectables from the cafe. The villagers would work in the spa or help make movies or run a green-building firm to generate income to pay for their homes in the serene Raw Vegan Village.

Investing was as easy as clicking on the Paypal account of one of the leaders. People were told they not only would make enough to pay for their homes, but turn a nice profit, too. The more you invested in the spa, the bigger the return on your money.

But, in reality, although some investors were told groundbreaking was imminent, the dream of the visionary project may be just that.

A Star investigation has found that Raw Vegan Village, which Gerald “Storm” and Johanna “Jinjee” Talifero have touted as a $15 million to $20 million project off Sisar Road in Upper Ojai, is beset with problems that could keep it from ever becoming what investors bought into. Massive funding shortages, lack of building permits, misrepresented business claims and no regulatory oversight to protect investors are some the many challenges.

Among the issues are:

- The Taliferos have never applied for the many needed permits to build on the land, and if they did they would likely face fierce opposition from neighbors, as did the previous owner, who unsuccessfully tried to subdivide the property. A long and challenging rezoning process would be needed in the area currently zoned open space.

- As recently as seven months ago, an investor was told if she put in $40,000 she could move into her home and work in the spa by 2011. But now, Storm Talifero says, an additional $10 million is needed to complete the village and the timeline is uncertain. The spa, he said, will likely not be built.

- Multiple investors were told they were the last ones to invest, so they had to act soon. They said Jinjee Talifero pressured them to make payments.

- Much of the investors’ money has gone toward making the $12,000 monthly mortgage payments on the land, Storm Talifero said. If he can’t continue to make payments, the land will revert to the previous owner, and he’ll lose all the invested money, he said.

- Though the Taliferos tell investors they are buying shares of the Topa Topa Institute Limited Liability Co., the company is not registered with the state agency that oversees such transactions to protect consumers from fraud. Investors made payments to the Garden Diet LLC, though it is not actually an LLC, which offers certain legal protections.

- Neither Storm nor Jinjee Talifero’s name appears on any of the legal documents associated with the project, although they are the face of the village. Julie Pitcher, who lives with the Taliferos and has two young daughters by Storm, is the sole owner and president of the various companies.

“I trusted them because they are very well-known in the vegan world,” said Chang-yu Tan, a raw vegan from England who said she was pressured to invest $50,000 but never did. “Now I’m sure they are doing something horrible.”

Storm Talifero said his intentions are good, but he has gotten in over his head, as business is not his strong point.

“Maybe all our i’s aren’t dotted and our t’s aren’t crossed, but where we are coming from is a really sincere place, and nobody is going to lose their money,” said Storm Talifero, 61.

The recession, which brought down bigger companies than his, has severely hurt the project, he said.

The Taliferos said they have plans to get the needed financing for the village if new investors don’t come through, including through a documentary about black Americans’ diet and a Web-based show similar to “Lost.” If those plans don’t work or wealthy investors don’t come through, he said, they could still build a house on the land and sell it to get the 20 investors’ money back.

“At the time I started this, I thought it was totally doable,” he said. “I know in my heart we never started out to scam anyone and I felt as long as we had possession of the land, everyone’s money was still safe.”

The Taliferos said The Star’s investigation has helped illuminate some issues they need to address if they want to move forward, including hiring an accountant and a lawyer.

‘A community’

The names Storm and Jinjee are big in the raw vegan world.

The raw vegan movement, which has grown in recent years, believes that any food heated above 118 degrees loses much of its nutritional value and its followers eschew all animal products.

Storm Talifero, who has been a raw vegan for decades, has photos of himself on various websites promoting the lifestyle, including one of him in tight briefs standing in front of vegetables, showing how his diet keeps him young and strong. He has led raw vegan retreats that he said are hugely popular.

Jinjee Talifero is the face on the website The Garden Diet, where she talks about raising a raw vegan family and sells books and videos, some featuring her five children. The site sells a $19.99 downloadable guide on a diet “that prevents and reverses aging.”

It was through the website and in her 20,000-person mailing list that many started hearing about the concept of the Raw Vegan Village in 2008.

“It was Jinjee’s idea — she wanted a community for our kids because when you are raw vegans, you are ostracized and your kids are ostracized from other kids,” Storm Talifero said.

Records show The Topa Topa Institute, of which Pitcher is the president, vice president, secretary and treasurer, signed a more than $2.1 million deed of trust for the Ojai land in late 2008. She is also the owner of The Garden Diet.

Storm Talifero said hedge fund investors initially were going to put up $10 million for the village project, but when the recession hit, they backed out, so they started soliciting investors.

The website says there is space for 20 families, who will live and work together but have their own 2,000-square-foot, eco-friendly homes. The members of the village could work in the spa and in the Taliferos’ publishing company. They could also work in the green-building firm or help start a water company from the property’s stream. Profits from those ventures would help pay for the remainder of the mortgages on the homes and land.

“The water alone is worth more than the land itself,” Jinjee Talifero wrote to one investor.

Other similar villages would be built around the globe, and those profits would be shared by the initial investors.

For those who wanted to invest in the spa, a click on the website took them to Jinjee Taliferos’ Paypal account. The site projected a $3 million profit the first year and $8 million by the sixth year. The more you invested, the more you earned.

Anyone who was interested in a home needed to make a down payment — some of which were as high as $50,000 — and they could fund the mortgage on their home through working in the village.

‘A lot of work to do’

But developing the land would be very challenging.

The owner of the land who sold it to Topa Topa Institute LLC tried to subdivide it into four lots but was denied permission by the county in 2007. Eleven neighbors filed letters opposing the project, saying that many more people on Sisar Road would ruin the rural environment of the private, one-lane-road community.

Investors were told The Vegan Village would have as many as 20 homes, with potentially a spa, retreat center or communal house. The current zoning for the 97 acres is open space, which could allow single-family homes on 40-acre plots only after a series of planning steps are completed that have not been done.

Even if the property were rezoned — a long process that would require it to go before the Board of Supervisors — it would still face a long permitting process, said Winston Wright, who grants such permits for the county Planning Division.

There are many issues that would need to be addressed, including road access, how to cross the stream, traffic patterns and sewage, which can take at least a year to iron out, he said.

“There is a lot of work to do before you make an application,” Wright said.

Although the Taliferos told investors they were months away from breaking ground, they never started the permitting process.

‘Storm and Jinjee are doing their best’

The village was an idea that was great for Juvenal Santana and his wife.

Santana and Iuliana Badulescu wanted to live a healthier lifestyle. She found the village on the web and before long they wired their deposit for a down payment on a home. Santana won’t say how much, just that it was more than $10,000 and was a substantial amount of money for him.

In September 2008, Santana and Badulescu, a math teacher, both in their early 30s, toured the property and loved the concept. Santana, a civil engineer, knew the project had a long way to go — there isn’t even a dirt road on the property, much less a way over the river that cuts through the land — but thought it was feasible. He still does.

“My wife and I are totally and wholeheartedly expecting this to happen, and I know it is going to be a long and hard-fought process,” he said.

Chris Stubbs, a construction worker from Texas, also invested an undisclosed sum and believes in the project, even if it may be hard to complete.

“I think that Storm and Jinjee are doing their best, but their best may not be good enough,” he said. “Whatever happens, I don’t feel like I’m being defrauded.”

Others had a different experience.

‘I trusted them’

After a week of staying with the Taliferos in 2008, Tan, the vegan from England, decided she wanted to invest $50,000 of her inheritance in the project. Though she asked to see the business plan, she never did.

“I trusted them because they are very well-known in the vegan world,” she said in a phone interview from England.

But when she was unsuccessful in getting money out of the bank — her bank wouldn’t allow it because she was overseas — she said Jinjee Talifero got upset. Tan said Jinjee Talifero asked her to make as many $500 withdraws as possible. Tan said she then feared she was being taken advantage of.

She gave only $500 to Jinjee Talifero, who then gave her $100 back to cover her travel back home, Tan said.

When asked about this, Storm Talifero said they were trying to recoup some of the $4,000 that they spent putting Tan up at a luxury vacation home when she was visiting.

Jinjee Talifero declined to comment on the event besides saying it was completely untrue.

‘This would have ruined our lives’

The village seemed perfect for Niedra Gabriel.

Gabriel, 55, was a yoga instructor living in the Caribbean when she first saw the idea of the spa and village. She thought it was a great idea for her and husband and invested $1,000 in the spa, thinking the village was already sold out.

When she was in the area in 2009, she visited the site. Storm Talifero took her down by the stream and told her a space in the village had opened and they wanted her to be part of it. She could teach yoga in the spa to help pay for the mortgage after the $40,000 down payment.

By 2011, she was told, the homes and the spa would be completed and ready to move into. There was no mention of the millions more needed to build the village.

Gabriel started to look into ways to get the money, including possibly putting the $40,000 on a credit card. Then she started probing the details.

She asked a lawyer friend to look at the contract Jinjee Talifero had sent her, and he advised her against signing — the contracts were weak, there was no money in the Topa Topa LLC and there were a host of other problems, he said. A wealthy entrepreneur friend made the same recommendation after looking at the documents.

Gabriel said Jinjee Talifero became increasingly pushy in her e-mails, saying they needed the money soon, even part of it, if she wanted to be part of the project, as others were ready to take her place.

Gabriel said she wasn’t interested, but Jinjee Talifero tried one last time in a Jan. 10 e-mail titled “third time is a charm? village spot open!”

“We have private investors on board now funding the village and so we will be breaking ground in three to six months!” she wrote. “This is the final opportunity we are offering to become a member of the Raw Vegan Village.”

Gabriel decided she made the right move when a few months later she got an e-mail from Jinjee Talifero saying that for those who didn’t want to own a home, there was still a potential to invest in rental properties they were going to develop elsewhere. Though she doubts that she’ll ever get her $1,000 back, she’s glad that’s all she put in.

“I’m very grateful for being cautious and looking before I leaped, because this would have ruined our lives,” she said.

Jinjee Talifero said at the time she was talking to Gabriel, a number of wealthy investors seemed ready to take the plunge.

“We tend to skew really optimistic about everything, as it seems to take that kind of undying faith and positivity to make something of this magnitude happen,” she told The Star.

‘Legality is not my strong point’

Storm Talifero said he wasn’t supposed to be the one handling all the details of the company — that was to be left to a New Zealand investor who was going to be the CEO but who has had problems getting to the United States.

“Legality is not my strong point,” he said. “I wanted to build this, but I had no idea I was going to run into this much trouble.”

Some details were just overlooked, he said. Pitcher said it was “a misunderstanding” that The Garden Diet was represented as an LLC on the contracts and pitches for investing.

Pitcher’s is the sole name on all the businesses because she has the best credit of the three of them, she said. A former landlord sued Storm Talifero in 2007 for not paying $3,500 in rent. A collection agency filed a claim against Pitcher for more than $14,000 last year. She said it happened after she fell behind on some personal debt.

Storm Talifero said he thinks he could get around the traditional zoning process by building the houses first, then the spa or a retreat center later. Although he never started the appropriate process with Ventura County officials, he talked to others in Ojai who run retreats about how they did it.

Their film and Web shows could still bring in the needed financing to complete the village, they said. Storm Talifero said the star of his movie about black Americans’ diet — Lonnie Jordan from the 1970s funk band War — will help it make millions. Other wealthy investors are still interested in the project, they said.

And if for some reason that doesn’t work out, Storm Talifero said, he can always build a luxury house on the property — he knows a contractor who will build it free of charge and split the profits from the sale — then sell it and the investors would get their money back.

Date: April 29, 2021 10:39AM

Jennifer
They're both sketchy - as per the land swindle thing.

Could be Storm disappeared on purpose and Adagio's walking around CA, but he'll never be identified thanks to ...

UPDATE! ADAGIO TALIFERO IS STILL MISSING | Remains of his father Storm found identified through DNA

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2021 10:44AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: April 29, 2021 07:14PM

She has pretty hair and cool-shape eyes. Otherwise, I'm not into the Jinjee saga. That's probably the only thing that's keeping her relevant - her son's disappearance.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables