Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Cholesterol Panel
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: May 01, 2019 08:14PM

Cholesterol results taken yesterday morning,,, In bold are my numbers, on the right are the "standard ranges".

FASTING STATUS 12 hrs hrs

CHOLESTEROL 143 mg/dL <200 mg/dL

Desirable <200
Borderline High 200 to 239
High >=240

CALCULATED LDL 73 mg/dL <130 mg/dL
OPTIMAL <100
NEAR OPTIMAL 100-129
BORDERLINE HIGH 130-159
HIGH 160-189
VERY HIGH >=190

HDL 58 mg/dL >39 mg/dL
Low <40
Borderline Low 40 to 49
Near Optimal 50 to 59
Optimal >=60

TRIGLYCERIDE 58 mg/dL <150 mg/dL
Normal <150
Borderline High 150 to 199
High 200 to 499
Very High >=500

CALCULATED NON HDL 85 mg/dL mg/dL
Therapeutic Target:
CHD and risk equivalents <130
Multiple risk factors <160
0 to 1 risk factors <190

CHOL/HDL 2.5 <4.5

www.phytopanacea.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cholesterol Panel
Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: May 03, 2019 02:10PM

Well, it sounds like you are in good health as regards cholesterol. Good for you, you must be doing something right. cool smiley Have you had any other tests? Say, for Iodine and Vitamin D? In my books, anyway, those are the two biggies. I was tested for those and found to be somewhat low within normal range, depending on whose standards you go by.

Date: May 03, 2019 04:01PM

Horsea
Well, it sounds like you are in good health as regards cholesterol. Good for you, you must be doing something right. cool smiley Have you had any other tests? Say, for Iodine and Vitamin D? In my books, anyway, those are the two biggies. I was tested for those and found to be somewhat low within normal range, depending on whose standards you go by.

I asked for a particle lipid test in addition to an rT3 (reverse T3), and to get my vitamins, minerals, and protein tested. So far, I've only received the results I've shared.

It's been a few months since I've supplemented with D3 but I went to Arizona for a weekend so I'm sure that helped. I live in Wisconsin and we just got past our third winter so I wouldn't be surprised if that was a little low. I take Detoxadine from Global Healing Center so I doubt I'd be iodine deficient.

www.phytopanacea.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2019 04:03PM by jtprindl.

Date: November 19, 2019 06:37PM

Super late regarding this but they never actually measured the lipid particles and rT3.

www.phytopanacea.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables