Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Amazing Case Study
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: June 29, 2019 04:25PM

An amazing case study demonstrating the incredible healing power of the human body and a plant-based diet! Diagnosed with an "incurable" form of cancer, this woman healed her body with a medically supervised 21-day water fast followed by juicing and a plant-based diet.

"We report the case of a 42-year-old woman diagnosed by excisional biopsy with stage IIIa, grade 1 FL. In addition to close observation, the patient underwent a medically supervised, 21-day water-only fast after which enlarged lymph nodes were substantially reduced in size. The patient then consumed a diet of minimally processed plant foods free of added sugar, oil and salt (SOS), and has remained on the diet since leaving the residential facility. At 6 and 9-month follow-up visits, the patient's lymph nodes were non-palpable and she remained asymptomatic. This case establishes a basis for further studies evaluating water-only fasting and plant foods, SOS-free diet as a treatment protocol for FL."

Read more: [www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

[www.facebook.com]

www.phytopanacea.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Amazing Case Study
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: July 02, 2019 03:47AM

Thanks for sharing.

Sounds a bit like the Breuss method. From wikipedia:

Rudolf Breuss
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
Rudolf Breuss (1899–1990)[1] was an Austrian who maintained that cancer lives on solid foods taken into the body, and that cancerous growths will die if a patient drinks only vegetable juices and tea for 42 days.

Breuss stated that more than 45,000 people were cured following his treatment. He wrote a book titled The Breuss Cancer Cure: Advice for the Prevention and Natural Treatment of Cancer, Leukemia and Other Seemingly Incurable Diseases; according to a 1995 English translation, Cancer Cure has been translated into seven languages and has sold in more than 1 million copies.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: July 02, 2019 03:12PM

Tai
Thanks for sharing.

Rudolf Breuss
Jump to navigationJump to search
Rudolf Breuss (1899–1990)[1] was an Austrian who maintained that cancer lives on solid foods taken into the body, and that cancerous growths will die if a patient drinks only vegetable juices and tea for 42 days.

Breuss stated that more than 45,000 people were cured following his treatment. He wrote a book titled The Breuss Cancer Cure: Advice for the Prevention and Natural Treatment of Cancer, Leukemia and Other Seemingly Incurable Diseases; according to a 1995 English translation, Cancer Cure has been translated into seven languages and has sold in more than 1 million copies.

Such a shame that the medical establishment has no interest in funding clinical studies based on these types of therapies. Instead, they never put money into it so they can just keep repeating "there's no evidence", it's "unproven"... So they can keep selling chemotherapy and other drugs that never actually solve the root cause.

www.phytopanacea.com

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: August 19, 2019 02:49AM

Tai
Thanks for sharing.

Rudolf Breuss

Thanks for this info, Tai. I looked him up. Sounds great, but again - can someone who's in poor health, sleep deprived, etc., and is busy with children and working full time have enough strength just drinking vegetable juices and tea for 42 days?

Also, I just ordered Essiac Tea and the book: Essiac: A Native Herbal Cancer Remedy. What do you think of Essiac Tea for curing cancer?

The Truth About Essiac

Rene Caisse and her Herbal Cancer Treatment ESSIAC

[www.healthfreedom.info]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2019 02:54AM by Jennifer.

Date: August 19, 2019 06:51PM

there's many approaches. the one that seems to be a good basis is the incurables program by Dr. Schulze who got his program from Dr. C.
www.herbdoc.com
but this is not a complete program. I have used his program as a basis. like I will add other herbal formulas based on a person's other issues.

john rose has shown how juicing doesn't have to lead to weight loss through calorie counting.

max gerson used a a program that included food and juicing and kept the weight on

Date: August 20, 2019 02:35AM

Thanks, Tai! I'm checking out Dr. Schulze now.

I'm skeptical of the Gerson regime because of all the supplements they espouse. And I'm not into coffee enemas, either. Michael Landon had coffee enemas and he ended up dead ...

I never got into drinking coffee, but I know a lot of people who are addicted to it. My sister thinks coffee messed up her heart and she had to have some kind of medical procedure done to fix it. I think coffee is 'bad' for someone to continue drinking if they have cancer, that it will be detrimental. Any opinions on coffee and cancer? I looked it up, but of course there's never anything negative told to us about drinking coffee.

Date: August 20, 2019 05:40AM

hippocrates institute uses wheatgrass implants instead of coffee. there are other things besides coffee, but coffee has its use for certain individuals and in certain circumstances. Gerson was dealing with late stage cancer and big tumors. I don't have time to explain but just because some people,like myself, can't tolerate even a small amount of coffee doesn't mean that it's not useful within his protocol for average cases, especially when Americans are generally constipated. Also the Gerson program uses it for enemas NOT for drinking.

the supplements that Gerson uses are meager. iodine is bad in autoimmune thyroid though. but supplements are not enough in many cases, that's why I like the Schuzle protocol.

it's very tricky trying to use a generic program. one size fits all rarely works. much safer to work with a natural healer directly. A good natural healer will also cooperate with doctors and surgeons

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: August 28, 2019 08:53PM

Jennifer
Thanks, Tai! I'm checking out Dr. Schulze now.

I'm skeptical of the Gerson regime because of all the supplements they espouse. And I'm not into coffee enemas, either. Michael Landon had coffee enemas and he ended up dead ...

I never got into drinking coffee, but I know a lot of people who are addicted to it. My sister thinks coffee messed up her heart and she had to have some kind of medical procedure done to fix it. I think coffee is 'bad' for someone to continue drinking if they have cancer, that it will be detrimental. Any opinions on coffee and cancer? I looked it up, but of course there's never anything negative told to us about drinking coffee.

There's plenty of cancer-stricken folks who tried coffee enemas and "ended up dead" - because they all tried the cut-burn-poison routine first, which decimates your immune system. If you survive the standard issue nasty treatment, it is only because you were born with a tough constitution and were able to withstand the trauma. Or perhaps the patient was consuming a high nutrient, ultra-healthy diet (and supps) along with the poison and they were lucky enough to come out ahead and feeling not too bad.

Anyone with cancer should consider going to the non-harmful kinds of treatments first, not the standard medical route.

As to coffee enemas, they should not be done forever - they were not designed to be used that way, but only until an experienced medical practitioner tells the patient that the benefits have been attained. Persons with cancer need to find the right kind of doctors.

Re coffee. A few people benefit from it and only when taken moderately. If you have at least a bit of understanding of Chinese classical medicine, the following article will explain it nicely:

[www.itmonline.org]

And before I take my leave - coffee enemas do not work like drinking coffee. A coffee enema done properly stimulates the liver to detoxify. If you get negative effects during the enema itself, you are doing it incorrectly. There is much poor info on the internet.

I did several ce's over a period of months, and thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

Date: August 29, 2019 02:13AM

I guess the caffeine gave you a buzz.

Date: August 29, 2019 06:04PM

Jennifer

Tai
That is a cheap shot. Actually Horsea is giving you a profound insight. Max Gerson used the coffee enemas to detox the liver because some of his patients were experiencing hepatic coma while on his program, as the tumors were dissolving and the liver could not keep up with the toxin load. Horsea spoke with knowledge that the coffee enemas were ultimately about the liver, even though it does also empty the colon. Please read his book on 50 case studies of patients cured of cancer with long term follow up before making premature judgements.

My personal insight, after having completed the level two training as a colon hydrotherapist, is that the lymphatics start draining naturally once the colon is emptied, but to really empty the colon takes several sessions and herbal help. So I completely understand and agree with Dr. Schulze and Dr. C that the colon is the first place to start with cancer and that should be done ASAP, as explained in his literature.

As a long-term whole foods vegan, I have only had one coffee enema, just to understand them. Honestly they are good for most americans on the SAD diet and just anyone with a history of eating dairy and meat. I personally used raw aloe vera orally and I personally cannot tolerate caffeine but I have never spoken against caffeine to any AMerican who eats meat because this is how the average American is able to have a bowel movement and this even includes the Asians who rely on green tea. But even beyond meat, the coffee enemas can assist the liver and because there are different constitutions some people can truly tolerate caffeine and it may even benefit them while others it is harmful.

Date: August 30, 2019 01:00PM

Tai
Jennifer

Tai
That is a cheap shot. Actually Horsea is giving you a profound insight. Max Gerson used the coffee enemas to detox the liver because some of his patients were experiencing hepatic coma while on his program, as the tumors were dissolving and the liver could not keep up with the toxin load. Horsea spoke with knowledge that the coffee enemas were ultimately about the liver, even though it does also empty the colon. Please read his book on 50 case studies of patients cured of cancer with long term follow up before making premature judgements.

Oh, I was just trying to be funny.

Thanks for all the info. I'm definitely advising my daughter to get an enema within 48 hours after getting a chemo treatment.

Regarding the liver, I'll be posting an interesting viewpoint, protocol to detox the liver when I get a chance.

Date: August 30, 2019 07:13PM

Jennifer
I'm definitely advising my daughter to get an enema within 48 hours after getting a chemo treatment.

Tai
So it's supposed to be a colonic which is 20 gallons, unless otherwise contraindicated. An enema can be as little as a quart. Make sure you tell her a colonic not an enema. But what a therapist can do is both, because they just add the coffee in at a certain point during the session. She doesn't have to do the coffee implant (with the colonic) but it's better because of her history with meat.

Jennifer
Regarding the liver, I'll be posting an interesting viewpoint, protocol to detox the liver when I get a chance.

Tai
THere are many herbs and techniques to detox the liver. www.herbdoc.com has a liver detox as part of the incurables program and those people probably don't do the coffee enemas because they are doing the whole liver detox daily. Max Gerson was a medical doctor who didn't know much about herbs, hence he used coffee. But if a person is starting out brand new and doesn't know much about herbs, coffee is a familiar herb that is not so foreign to them. It really depends on the individual on how sophisticated they can be with taking herbs and who they know to assist them with herbs. Sometimes it's not about what is the best, but what is practical and accessible TODAY.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: September 06, 2019 01:10AM

@Tai. Thanks for further explaining the purpose and function of coffee enemas. I can't stress the following enough: if a coffee enema makes you speedy, as if you were drinking the coffee, you are doing it incorrectly. You don't want the coffee to go high up the colon like a water enema done, for example, for constipation. It is a retention enema. Two different things.

Some days, the coffee enema did absolutely nothing for me. Other times, I felt so good. Some days, I could retain all the coffee easily for half an hour; other days, it lasted about 15 seconds and I had to stop. The coffee enema was not meant to be done day after day, month after month, unless you are under the supervision and advice of a medical practitioner.

have never spoken against caffeine to any AMerican who eats meat because this is how the average American is able to have a bowel movement and this even includes the Asians who rely on green tea.

I have never heard of this, that meat eaters benefit from coffee as a laxative.

There is some decent info on coffee enemas at Healing Naturally by Bee. However, her method of preparing the coffee is too persnickety, with ice cubes and everything. No need for it to be so complicated. Just boil the coffee and let it cool down to proper temperature.

[www.healingnaturallybybee.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables