Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Woman claims she no longer needs solid food, instead praises 'Breatharianism'
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: July 01, 2019 08:24PM

[www.yahoo.com]

I thought juices were foods!! Even more potent.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woman claims she no longer needs solid food, instead praises 'Breatharianism'
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: July 01, 2019 09:09PM

So far, all the self-proclaimed breatharians have failed, perished, or weren't practicing true breatharianism. As an acquaintance of mine once wisely said... "Sadly the egoic quest for specialness promotes such supernatural attempts of superiority". Obviously, being a liquidarian and breatharian are two completely different things. Juices and coconut water give you energy and nutrients.

I'm open to the idea of breatharianism, but the people who claim to be breatharians seem deranged and can never prove it for any substantial amount of time under supervision. I think it's very possible that many of them have undiagnosed mental or personality disorders, and/or develop some form of psychosis from prolonged lack of nutrients and dehydration.

[www.ranker.com]

www.phytopanacea.com

Re: Woman claims she no longer needs solid food, instead praises 'Breatharianism'
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: July 02, 2019 03:44AM

“It wasn’t until I started practicing the breathing exercises that I realized I had no appetite for solid or dense foods,” says Bear. “Most days I just drink teas, fruit juices, green juices and fresh coconut waters.”

audrabear
3 smoothies for $8 you know what I’ll be feasting on today. (Or everyday)
Mango, Banana, papaya, strawberry, pineapple, guanabana
#abundance #liquidarian

Tai
This seems to be a case of butchery of the English language. Breatharianism does not mean you can consume 3 quarts of fruit smoothies and call it feasting. Feasting is not breatharianism. And just because fruit is not dense like meat, it is dense compared to vegetable juice, in terms of calories. Is she trying to call fruit smoothies as juice? Reminds me of people claiming to be vegetarian and still eat fish and claim they didn't know that fish is an animal.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: October 31, 2019 08:31PM

Didn’t someone die trying to become a breatharian? I also remember reading interviews of some breatharians. One was asked when was the last time they ate and what was it? He answered yesterday and that he had a hamburger! He then said breatharian doesn’t have anything to do with not eating food!!! Another one had celery and produce once a week , not for nutritional effect but to cleanse... that he could go without food except conditions on earth currently do not permit it.... too many toxins....

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: November 04, 2019 01:34AM

How did this even get in the news - like Fox News, can't they come up with some original content. And it's a lie - Fake News - she's not a Breatharian, she's a Liquidarian. Big deal, lots of people don't eat solid food because of their leaky gut or other problems or no teeth or something. I've been wanting to try Liquidarianism for a long time now, just never did it. And she looks way skinny to me in some of those photos, not healthy. I hate the look of skinny raw foodists. Very annoying article, but the comments are amusing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables