Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Advanced kidney disease
Posted by: rawne ()
Date: July 29, 2019 11:00PM

Anyone here cure themselves of advanced kidney disease?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Advanced kidney disease
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: July 30, 2019 02:47AM

rawne
Anyone here cure themselves of advanced kidney disease?

I haven't but activated charcoal, Cordyceps sinensis & militaris, plant-based protein (+ low overall protein intake), curcumin and the Chinese medicine herb Rehmannia are great for improving kidney health.

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]
"Numerous studies indicate that diet rich in fruits, vegetables, fish, cereals, whole grains, fibers and polyunsaturated fatty acids but low in saturated fatty acids is beneficial for CKD patients. Also, a very-low protein diet supplemented with amino acids and ketoacids (s-VLPD) was found to be safe and advantageous for patients with chronic kidney disease, especially at stages 4–5, due to the fact that it corrects proteinuria, blood pressure and hemoglobin and therefore it may prolong not only the dialysis-free period but also the survival."

www.phytopanacea.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2019 02:51AM by jtprindl.

Date: July 30, 2019 10:34AM

Thanks for your response. I will pass it along to my companion, a mature male longtime frugivore until a year or so ago when he fell off the wagon, so to speak. He developed ckd and is now at stage 5 after years of neglected bph. So you guys out there reading this, take heed! He did finally have the TURP procedure and after eight months of dialysis, he quit all medical treatment including drugs but is not really doing his part to help his body to heal. He does use activated charcoal and moringa seed and is doing Robert Morse's herbals but he is still not eating as he should and shuns greens (personal taste preference).

Medical science maintains that nephron cells cannot regenerate and therefore renal disease is irreversible.

Date: July 30, 2019 02:39PM

rawne
Thanks for your response. I will pass it along to my companion, a mature male longtime frugivore until a year or so ago when he fell off the wagon, so to speak. He developed ckd and is now at stage 5 after years of neglected bph. So you guys out there reading this, take heed! He did finally have the TURP procedure and after eight months of dialysis, he quit all medical treatment including drugs but is not really doing his part to help his body to heal. He does use activated charcoal and moringa seed and is doing Robert Morse's herbals but he is still not eating as he should and shuns greens (personal taste preference).

Medical science maintains that nephron cells cannot regenerate and therefore renal disease is irreversible.

Did he eat a lot of starfruit?

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: July 30, 2019 03:15PM

No, rarely, why do you ask? Is it because starfruit purportedly contains compounds contraindicated for those with ckd? He was and is partial to mangoes but not to the exclusion of other fruit.

Date: July 30, 2019 06:10PM

rawne
No, rarely, why do you ask? Is it because starfruit purportedly contains compounds contraindicated for those with ckd? He was and is partial to mangoes but not to the exclusion of other fruit.

Yes, it can cause kidney damage even in people without kidney disease, and because you mentioned he was a long-time frugivore.

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: July 30, 2019 06:14PM

Your friend may benefit from this product as well: [www.globalhealingcenter.com]

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: July 30, 2019 06:24PM

Do you benefit financially from the sale of Renaltrex? Just trying to ascertain your objectivity.

Date: July 30, 2019 09:26PM

rawne
Do you benefit financially from the sale of Renaltrex? Just trying to ascertain your objectivity.

No, not at all.

The product has great reviews and my cousin painlessly passed a kidney stone when using this formula.

www.phytopanacea.com

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: July 31, 2019 08:10AM

Rawne,
In Chinese medicine, we have to differentiate the symptoms to determine if there is more kidney yin or yang deficiency, or perhaps "damp heat" or "yin deficient fire", because the kidney herbal formulas will vary. I could try to give insight if he wants to divulge all his symptoms. Or just work with a health practitioner one on one locally. There is no one single perfect kidney formula. In Chinese medicine, we have tonics and cleansers. Be more specific when you say he fell off the wagon.
Parsley is an excellent green herbs for the kidneys: eat it raw and also make a steeped tea (like a whole bunch a day in in a pint of water)

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: August 01, 2019 01:19PM

All kinds of foods contain high amounts of oxalates starfruit is not the only food that would have an impact

Date: August 01, 2019 02:43PM

fresh
All kinds of foods contain high amounts of oxalates starfruit is not the only food that would have an impact

It's not only due to oxalates, but it's also due to the presence of a compound called caramboxin, which is also neurotoxic. There are many cases of renal injury after starfruit consumption.

www.phytopanacea.com

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: August 01, 2019 05:00PM

The original poster already stated that he rarely consumed starfruit.. I was pointing out that many foods can cause problems with the kidneys

Date: August 01, 2019 08:22PM

It's too difficult to guess with so many variables. One kidney doctor eventually became an advocate against vaccines when her patient had to undergo dialysis after a vaccine.

That's why he needs to work with a natural doctor to look at complete history.

let's not forget the Healthforce owner who claimed he got kidney cancer from his cell phone which he wore next to his kidney all the time.

For most causes Chinese herbal medicine is excellent for healing the kidneys.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: August 02, 2019 07:53PM

There's "Kidney" and "kidney". The former refers more to the hormonal system plus the physical kidneys, and doesn't really have any 100% parallel with western medical thinking.

[www.acupuncture.com]

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: August 29, 2019 02:17AM

Be sure he only drinks distilled water for kidney disease.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: August 31, 2019 05:15AM

There were some warnings about distilled water from the past

The Sproutarian Man
I would recommend that most raw vegans practising the conventional raw diets be very careful when drinking distilled water. Why? Because various nutrients can be leached despite what people say to the contrary. One must be very careful to have a highly nutritious diet to compensate for the leaching effect, and one must be very careful when consuming the distilled water so as to not overload the body too quickly because blood vessels can burst and clots then form which can come off and clog parts of the body causing stroke etc. I haven't got time to go right into it at the moment, but we must be extra careful when drinking distilled water.

People say that distilled water only leaches inorganic minerals. Baloney!!!

Yes, distilled water is the way to go IF we set up certain conditions to pave the way for optimal results.

Is mineral water or filtered water ideal? No,well certainly not good unless you pay tens of thousands of dollars to remove all the big pharma drugs completely.

Does the oxidative agents added by the water authorities remove all big phama drugs. No, they only remove about 90% at most because it is far too costly to remove everything.

I can tell you now that drinking filtered water is like consuming a cocktail of big pharma drugs. Dr James Sloane will disagree, but he is simply incorrect and l can prove it, and l do in my book. Yes, the average raw vegan is a drug taker and wouldn't even know it, their bodies would be full of toxic drugs. Just imagine all the reactions when all these drugs are combined in the water supply...what a mess. The effect might be small, but just imagine the 600,000 different drugs mixing in the water that get through the filters. One could call us "druggies"...most of us are on drugs, and we act like we are on drugs too.

I will also go as far to say that mineral spring water will also contain big pharma drugs.

Imo, distilled water is the only way to go unless you are rich and can afford a high end water filtration system. If oine does distilled water responsibly the benefits are amazing!

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: August 31, 2019 09:35AM

Hi Raw Practicalist,
your mailbox is full. Thanks for the tips on posting pics. I need to do a little more learning because I want to post pics from my phone. Thank you very much.

Regarding distilled water, again if someone is afraid of low minerals, then just make an herbal tea with it and you have added minerals. Kidney disease is not going to be healed by mere water, yet the water used should be the purest possible. Being afraid of drinking pure distilled water is like being afraid of taking a shower or taking a bath when you are dirty. The water is going to wash the dirt off. When someone needs more of a juice fast, they are not going to use that much distilled water to begin with, maybe a quart or two max a day and that water can be used for food prep/cooking, making tea...it doesn't have to be plain water.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables