Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
'Raw Food Diet Cured Cancer' Testimonials anyone?
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: August 18, 2019 08:06PM

Hi guys,

Someone I know has just been diagnosed with Stage 2/3 breast cancer, which has spread to her lymph nodes.

I want to help her to reject the traditional Surgery, Chemo and Radiation route. Thank goodness she's already decided not to do Radiation.

I truly believe that the 100% Raw Food Diet (I believe it has to be 100%), Juicing and Wheatgrass Juice can cure her, but her husband is a big Paleo person, so they've been eating Paleo and he's now talking about some Ketogenic Diet regime for cancer, maybe combined with traditional methods, so they're going to get an appointment with some Ketogenic nutritionist person he knows. Ick.

I do have her ear and she knows how successful I've been on raw, how much I believe in raw, etc. She's told me for months now that she doesn't want to eat meat anymore, wants to be vegetarian or vegan, maybe try raw. But now she's scared and her husband kind of 'is the boss', because he's sort of in the health/nutrition field himself. Good that he doesn't want radiation and is skeptical about Chemo, though.

Anyway, I'm treading carefully and don't want to bombard her with info although I'm going to start sending Chemo info this week. But what I really want is information on how the Raw Food Diet heals Cancer.

Especially I want to send her Testimonials. I found a few online, but not much. And some on YouTube. In the old days, I used to see loads of information and testimonials for eating all raw to cure diseases, but now when I need it, I'm having a problem finding much. Maybe Google sensors alternative health info ...

Thanks in advance.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2019 08:10PM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 'Raw Food Diet Cured Cancer' Testimonials anyone?
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: August 18, 2019 09:42PM

An amazing case study demonstrating the incredible healing power of the human body and a plant-based diet! Diagnosed with an "incurable" form of cancer, this woman healed her body with a medically supervised 21-day water fast followed by juicing and a plant-based diet.

"We report the case of a 42-year-old woman diagnosed by excisional biopsy with stage IIIa, grade 1 FL. In addition to close observation, the patient underwent a medically supervised, 21-day water-only fast after which enlarged lymph nodes were substantially reduced in size. The patient then consumed a diet of minimally processed plant foods free of added sugar, oil and salt (SOS), and has remained on the diet since leaving the residential facility. At 6 and 9-month follow-up visits, the patient's lymph nodes were non-palpable and she remained asymptomatic. This case establishes a basis for further studies evaluating water-only fasting and plant foods, SOS-free diet as a treatment protocol for FL."

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: August 18, 2019 09:59PM

Cannabis oil, phytoestrogen-rich foods (tempeh, pomegranate juice, flax), high-potency curcumin, algae (chlorella, spirulina, hydrilla, marine phytoplankton, AFA), vegetable juices (cucumber, dandelion, sunflower green, broccoli sprout, carrot, etc.), berries, medicinal mushrooms especially reishi and chaga

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: August 19, 2019 12:44AM

Thanks, Joseph! That's amazing and such a good source - credible, 'scientific' - that'll carry a lot weight. I didn't know someone who is sick and weak could fast on only water for so long. She has other issues - mold exposure, sleep deprivation, works full time and has two toddlers - so she'll think she can't water fast, but just the 'plant-based diet' recommendation is enough to get her started, I think.

I sent it to her, so I'm hoping it plants a seed that she needs to be vegan at least.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: August 19, 2019 06:54PM

there are a ton and we have discussed many on this forum. do a search on this forum.

max gerson
robert morse
lou corona
Hippocrates institute
Dr. schulze

all these natural healers have hundreds of cases of cured cancer

Date: August 20, 2019 02:46AM

I'll check those out. The 'success stories' forum on here wasn't very helpful.

This is the most amazing article I read today on how dangerous Chemotherapy is -

Chemo drugs are dangerous to families and healthcare workers as well as patients

[www.oncology.news]

BTW, that website - Oncology.news - and Chemo.News and Cancer.News, which I just discovered them, I think they all belong to Mike Adams, "The Health Ranger". Lots of good articles and info on the dangers of mainstream cancer treatments and alternative methods and various foods/substances to help heal cancer patients, prevent cancer.

Date: August 20, 2019 06:04AM

we have discussed this topic on this board. I think it comes down to money and time and knowledge. if your friend doesn't have enough money to hire a natural healer and buy 6 months of herbal medicine and hire someone to do juicing and either pay for colon hydrotherapy or be able to do it at home, then I would stay open to the doctor's advice. yes people are cured of cancer with natural. My aunt was cured of ovarian cancer using the Schulze method but two of our family helped her full time for 3 months.
Jannette Wakelin was cured of an aggressive breast cancer but she spent $$$$ a lot of money aggressively treating it with a naturopath and raw like wheatgrass juice.
Natural does work, but you need everything to fall into place quickly and have enough money and organization.
If a person doesn't have everything in place to do natural, then be open to the doctor's guidance and don't play games.
If her husband is the boss and they are going to eat keto and paleo, then honestly, I would not interfere with her allopathic doctors. Let her do allopathic if she eats keto. Natural healing works when animal protein intake is below 5% and best when 0 or under 1%, as shown in China study. If you friend eats keto or paleo and she half asks the natural and raw approach and she enters stage 4, you don't want that blood on your hands.
You can share testimonials with her, but she has very little time to waste now.

There was a lady Jen Journey who ran out of money going to the gerson institute and it was too late for her to do allopathic and she died miserably. Allopathic has to be done early on.

I once helped a friend with lymphoma. she was getting better on my program but I was doing it free because she couldn't pay me. Her finances forced her to go the allopathic route and she was "cured". Hey, it's better to be maimed and live with allopathic medicine than to avoid allopathic and die, if a person doesn't have their act together to properly do the natural healing approach. I have helped a lot of people on their cancer journey but few are ready to spend and do what it takes to heal naturally, so it's a good thing insurance is in place to help these people.

The clock is ticking.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2019 06:17AM by Tai.

Date: August 20, 2019 06:14PM

Wow, I love the type of advice you just gave me! Exactly what I need - practical common sense game plan for how I should proceed, what input I should be giving and when. Thank you!

Actually, we only found out a week ago that it's Stage 2/3, breast and lymph and spreading/metastasizing. Only one week. So in that time I've been researching, loads of articles on chemo, radiation, raw food diet testimonies, etc. And only sending one text or article a day to her. Her husband who is open to my input and help I've sent an email with an article or two a day and a text a day. So as not to overwhelm them, so they won't cut me off - haha. Felt so good the other day that they rejected radiation, and only yesterday I started sending a couple articles on the horrors of chemo.

My game plan was to send a couple more chemo articles and then tell her I'm against chemo and send her my suggested protocol - 100% Raw Food, Juicing, Wheatgrass Juice.

But then this morning I sent the husband an article on Intermittent Fasting and he sent back this:

"There we go.

We’re 7 days into keto and will start that (meaning intermittent fasting, I guess) this week!"

So as soon as he found out the diagnosis last Tuesday, he put her on the Ketogenic Diet. Eating Meat and Fats! The same as she's been eating for years with him on the Paleo Diet. Fried and roasted meat and vegetables/AGEs and Glycation! The exact opposite of what she needs, in my opinion. So I'm thwarted!

So now my only hope for right now is that they decide not to get Chemotherapy.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

Date: August 20, 2019 06:56PM

if anything, her husband should look at the China study and understand that animal protein is a growth factor for tumors. Once he understands that, then he should put her on a vegan diet ASAP.
If he cannot or will not accept the China study and insists on meat, then I think she should do what her oncologist wants her to do, down to surgery and chemo.

Is her husband there to kill her prematurely? ** (see below) Who knows what role he is there to play in her life, especially if he has encouraged her to eat so much meat all these years. If her husband is a subconscious nemesis, then maybe her oncologist is her ally and she should follow the oncologist strictly

[www.herbdoc.com]
this is the incurables herbal program. it comes with a booklet to follow hour by hour throughout the day. It requires a raw vegan program, with a lot of juices, but Max Gerson proved that cooked vegetables and soup are still able to cure cancer along with the raw juices.

But you don't want to mess around with animal protein when doing this program, so again, if the husband insists on Keto, then you should go to the oncologist with her and take notes.

and I like Robert Morse's lymphatic anti-cancer formulas in addition to this program.

p.s. recently a woman found out that she was wrongly diagnosed with cancer. She had double mastectomy and chemo and discovered there was no cancer. it's very important to be an active participant in double checking everything that is diagnosed.

lastly sometimes it takes a while for the procedures to be ordered sometimes a month or two. a person can start the incurables program during the waiting period. if they do it right, they may then cancel the surgery, but if they fail to do it right, then they wouldn't have interfered with the surgery date. but even if they do it wrong, any amount of juicing and detox herbs is going to help the person

** sometimes even if a spouse loves their spouse on a sentimental level, they may play a very bad role for the other spouse. I knew a man who did not take his wife to a doctor when she was sick. She ended up developing cancer in her leg and then it spread. he just watched it spread and she died in a CHristian Science hospice where they had no medical personel of any kind. The nurses were not really nurses and didn't even know how to deal with bed sores. For a man to invoke religion and not rescue his wife as she enters the point of no return means that he ended up playing a malevolent role in her life ultimately. I told him that he could have taken her to a doctor and had her leg amputated and she would still be alive. HE could not bear me telling him that. He had told everyone for years and years that the doctors said nothing could do done for her. No, it wasn't true. She had casually talked to a doctor in passing at an equestrian center and this is where my friend claimed that she was diagnosed and assessed!!! It's garbage. He never took her to a doctor and had a real assessment but eventually everyone knew it was cancer after it spread. I went to school with a woman who only had one arm because the other arm had been amputated as a teen due to cancer. She was alive and well 20 years later with 5 kids who were extra arms for her. The story doesn't get better for that Christian science family but I will stop there.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2019 07:17PM by Tai.

Date: August 21, 2019 12:54AM

Thanks for reminding me of the China study. I have to find articles to send them on how becoming vegan is the best way to beat cancer, not eating meat and fat. I've seen so much info over the years I've been raw on the benefits of veganism and raw and now when I need it, I can't remember where it all is. Right now because they have an appt on the 22nd with some woman who started the integrative dept of a large hospital, I'm concentrating on pushing No Chemo, so I'm sending them Chemo information.

Interesting what you said about what role the husband is playing in her life and if he's a subconscious nemesis. It's also like she's been feeling sick for four years and her life has been so difficult, that I feel like she's glad she finally got a diagnosis so everyone will understand more, or take her more seriously. Although we all felt bad for how tough her life is all these years and the health challenges she's gone through, this gives her validation or something.

I've also read about doctors misdiagnosing cancer in patients either accidentally or on purpose, but in her case I think the diagnosis of cancer is legit because when she was nursing her first baby even three years ago, she was complaining about her breast hurting or a lump in it, but said that it was a clogged duct. And again last year nursing the second baby she said how she needs to get the clogged duct fixed because it hurts. I wish I had told her she should see a doctor, but I just figured the midwife or nurse or her lactation consultant, whoever, had told her that's what it was, and I didn't give it a second thought.

Date: August 21, 2019 05:50PM

it would be great if she could jump all in with the incurables program with the juice fasting and follow the Gerson food program for when she feels like she needs cooked food.
T. colin campbell wrote a book and made video documentaries. In a couple hours of watching his videos, you can get the gist (look on youtube). The bottom line is that the area in China where there was no cancer, the people ate under 1% animal protein daily. They repeated this in rats and found that over 5% animal protein (total calories) that tumors grew and over 10% they grew much faster but under 5% they stopped growing. But that was with rats. The facts speak for themselves: it was 1% or under for actual humans that cancer was absent. You can listen why chose China and why they felt this data was so concrete.
They also discovered that vegetable protein is NOT a growth factor.

But it's not enough to be vegan when fighting cancer. It's a good place to start because the food itself doesn't promote tumor growth, except maybe carcinogen things that are vegan and isolated soy protein might be a growth factor. In Janette Wakelin's case, she was vegan to begin with when she got breast cancer. In her case, her whole body was doused with chemicals on her boat. She went raw vegan and got IV infusions of vitamins and other things. Check her out on youtube too. Maybe your friend can even do a phone consultation with her. She was cured of breast cancer with no chemo or surgery.

It's very difficult to do the natural on one's own. It's important to work with a natural healer. If you want to help her, why not try calling every single colon hydrotherapist in a 30 mile range from her and see who has experience working with cancer and herbs and raw vegan. Pick the one with the most experience, including the one that knows how to do coffee enemas and wheatgrass juice implants and who is familiar with a raw vegan approach to cancer. Then you, Jennifer, can watch the SChulze videos online on youtube, and help her. She can buy the herbs, start juicing, work with the colon hydrotherapist and see how much progress she can make before having to start major procedures.

Date: August 22, 2019 12:43AM

Ooh, I am so upset...

I sent this to the husband:

I hope (she) decides against Chemotherapy ... it ruins your immune system

Chemotherapy Side Effects: 18 Ways Chemo Affects You

[www.healthline.com]

He responded:

"We’re getting a second opinion from Johns Hopkins. We want the most effective but least damaging treatment plan as possible to keep her alive the longest and in best health.

It would help to send all homeopathic, nutrition, etc. information rather than the negative. I want to keep her as positive as possible.

Thanks
"

Now, if I send or say anything negative about chemotherapy, I'll be cut off ...

And when he says he wants the 'most effective' 'to keep her alive the longest' he's effectively saying he's going for Chemotherapy. Because the doctors and hospitals have those two buzz words, "low dose".

And so now I can send homeopathy and nutrition info, but no input about Chemotherapy. The Chemotherapy is what I'm most afraid of affecting her the rest of her life or shortening her life.

So I just sent her a couple long texts -

"I'm against Chemotherapy. I've read loads and it's bad. I have sources/studies for these Facts: 2% of patients die within the first 30 days of treatment. Roughly 8.4% of lung cancer patients and 2.4% of breast cancer patients die within one month of receiving chemotherapy. Half of cancer patients are killed by chemo, not cancer. Patients who do not get chemotherapy live four times longer than those who get it. The success rate of Chemotherapy is only 2%. Chemotherapy spreads cancer cells and encourages cancer growth in nearby areas. Chemotherapy causes a recurrence of cancer later on. ( [Someone's] aunt got breast cancer 3 times) Chemotherapy has long-term permanent affects on your lungs, your heart. It ruins your immune system. You'll never feel as good as you do now if you get chemotherapy.

Studies prove that chemotherapy actually worsens quality of life and has no benefit to overall survival. You don't need chemotherapy right now. You can always get it later, just wait right now. At least first have another test done to see if you even still have any cancerous tumors or not. Fasting and/or a vegan diet cures cancer! These are studies; facts."

Well, I'm sure I'll be cut off now. Probably the husband will block me on her phone. But I wanted to go on record and tell her The Facts about Chemotherapy.

Date: August 22, 2019 05:00AM

i don't know why you did that. Chemo has ugly side effects but so does cancer when spread to stage 4. Cancer itself can have deadly side effects. Her husband makes a valid point.

If they are going to eat keto, then they should follow their doctor's order, even if that means chemo.
It doesn't help her to tell her to avoid chemo and not give her an alternative. A vegan diet is better than a meat diet but it's still not enough. She would have to do a radical program to get better naturally.
Fasting itself is not enough. It worked in some cases, but not usually.

I gave you the link to the incurables program above. It's a program that detoxes the major organs
Please forward the China study information (video and book). it would be helpful for you to call all the colon hydrotherapists in the area and see who has experience using natural healing to cure cancer and who would be willing to assist her. Colon hydrotherapy is very important for these types of cases, except if it's contraindicated, which if it is, wheatgrass juice implants or herbal/coffee enemas might be milder and acceptable options.
even if she does get chemo in the end, if she gets a colonic within 48 hours of each chemo session, her hair will not fall out, according to my teacher's experience

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2019 05:25AM by Tai.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 22, 2019 11:36AM

This Video is especially for people BEFORE they start taking treatments and they need to listen to at least the first 10 minutes - AT LEAST!!!

What Should You Do When Your Cancer Treatments Stop Working? - [www.youtube.com]

Health Videos

1. What is the Healthiest Diet for Humans? - [www.youtube.com]

2. Healing Secrets Revealed - [www.youtube.com]

3. Medicine IS The Ultimate Tool of Control - [www.youtube.com]

4. Health Is Our Greatest Wealth! - [www.youtube.com]

5. How to Heal All Diseases - [www.youtube.com]

6. The Cure for Virtually ALL of Our Diseases - [www.youtube.com]

7. Secrets to Aging & the Disease Process - [www.youtube.com]

8. Diseases Are Crises of Purification - of Toxic Elimination!!! - [www.youtube.com]

9. Disease-Proof Your Family - [www.youtube.com]

10. Dis-Ease Is Not An Entity & We Cannot Be Poisoned Into Health - [www.youtube.com]

11. The War On Our Health - [www.youtube.com]

12. The War On Cancer - [www.youtube.com]

13. Illuminating Quotes Exposing Doctors & Medicine - [www.youtube.com]

14. WARNING - Your Doctor May Be Hazardous to Your Health! - [www.youtube.com]

15. Doctors Strike & Death Rate Drops - [www.youtube.com]

16. Doctors Kill More People Than Generals - Short Version - [www.youtube.com]

17. Doctors Kill More People Than Generals - Long Version - [www.youtube.com]

18. The CURE Game - [www.youtube.com]

19. The Secrets to Health | The CURE Game Exposed! -

20. Curing One Disease Produces More Diseases - [www.youtube.com]

21. Health Care Is Self Care | Medical Freedom VS Socialized Medicine - [www.youtube.com]

22. Conventional Medicine & Obamacare - [www.youtube.com]

23. From Repeal to Repair - Is Trump Reneging On Repealing ObamaCare? - [www.youtube.com]

24. The Medical Freedom Revolution - [www.youtube.com]

25. How the Entertainment Industry Uses FEAR to “Educate” the Masses - [www.youtube.com]

26. Invisible Killers - [www.youtube.com]

27. Virus Hunters Scam - [www.youtube.com]

28. Discovery’s Medical Documentary FIRST IN HUMAN Is Propaganda - [www.youtube.com]

29. FIRST IN HUMAN Is Brainwashing the Masses - [www.youtube.com]

30. Malaria & Diseases In Wild Animals - [www.youtube.com]

31. Vaxxed - The Real TRUTH About Vaccines!!! - [www.youtube.com]

32. END the FED, Chemotherapy & Vaccines - [www.youtube.com]

33. AIDS + Clean Needles + Condoms = Bull @#$%&!!! - [www.youtube.com]

34. Natural Cure for HIV/AIDS - [www.youtube.com]

35. Do We Catch a Cold or Eat a Cold? - [www.youtube.com]

36. Best Way To Fight A Cold - [www.youtube.com]

37. Pneumonia Secrets Revealed - [www.youtube.com]

38. Why ANTIBIOTICS Give the ILLUSION that THEY Work!!! - [www.youtube.com]

39. 21st Century World Wars & Global Flu Pandemics - [www.youtube.com]

40. The Germ Theory of Disease & Born of Sin - [www.youtube.com]

41. Genetics & Old Age - [www.youtube.com]

42. Type 2 Diabetes Is Cellular Constipation - [www.youtube.com]

43. Reversing Diabetes - Raw Vegan VS Cooked Vegan - [www.youtube.com]

44. Reversing Diverticulitis & Diverticulosis Naturally Without Drugs & Surgery - [www.youtube.com]

45. Natural Solutions for Sinusitis, Rhinitis & Nasal Polyps - [www.youtube.com]

46. Natural Solutions for Multiple Sclerosis - [www.youtube.com]

47. Natural Solutions for Psoriasis - [www.youtube.com]

48. Natural Solutions for Fibroid Tumors - [www.youtube.com]

49. Natural Solutions for Headaches - [www.youtube.com]

50. A Heart Attack Doesn’t Care What You Eat! - [www.youtube.com]

51. The 1st Stage of Disease - Inflammation - [www.youtube.com]

52. Why Steroids Are NOT the Answer for Inflammation - [www.youtube.com]

53. Impairment of Function - What to Do When Organs Stop Working - [www.youtube.com]

54. Healing the Weak & the Weakest Organ - [www.youtube.com]

55. 3 Ways Our Liver Detoxifies Our Body - [www.youtube.com]

56. The Greatest Weapon Against Stress - [www.youtube.com]

57. Sick People Owe Society An Apology - [www.youtube.com]

Date: August 22, 2019 04:49PM

Jennifer

So I just sent her a couple long texts -

"I'm against Chemotherapy. I've read loads and it's bad. I have sources/studies for these Facts: 2% of patients die within the first 30 days of treatment. Roughly 8.4% of lung cancer patients and 2.4% of breast cancer patients die within one month of receiving chemotherapy. Half of cancer patients are killed by chemo, not cancer. Patients who do not get chemotherapy live four times longer than those who get it. The success rate of Chemotherapy is only 2%. Chemotherapy spreads cancer cells and encourages cancer growth in nearby areas. Chemotherapy causes a recurrence of cancer later on. ( [Someone's] aunt got breast cancer 3 times) Chemotherapy has long-term permanent affects on your lungs, your heart. It ruins your immune system. You'll never feel as good as you do now if you get chemotherapy.

Studies prove that chemotherapy actually worsens quality of life and has no benefit to overall survival. You don't need chemotherapy right now. You can always get it later, just wait right now. At least first have another test done to see if you even still have any cancerous tumors or not. Fasting and/or a vegan diet cures cancer! These are studies; facts."

Well, I'm sure I'll be cut off now. Probably the husband will block me on her phone. But I wanted to go on record and tell her The Facts about Chemotherapy.

Well, yes, I was right. They - or at least she - cut me off.

(She's my close relative)

She sent a text to the effect that:

I'm disappointed you keep sending me stuff like that. (I only sent her one article on chemotherapy being bad for the family and caregivers, one article on intermittent fasting for cancer and one podcast on which raw fruits and vegetables to eat to fight cancer.) I wish your energy could have gone to helping me, but I understand you're not in the right place to do that. Thank you for all the help with the boys over the past 4 years. I don't think I could have gotten through it without you. You are so selfless and wonderful and we will always love you so much and be so grateful to you. We will always be here for you if you need anything and will always take care of you or do anything for you if you need it. But for now we won't be talking for a while. Try to focus on your own health and happiness.

So even though I'm cut off for now, I'm glad I did it, that I told her the Truth about Chemotherapy before she agreed to it.

The husband's prescription of Chemotherapy and the Keto Diet is a prescription for failure, as far as I'm concerned. Someone had to tell her that Chemotherapy is 'bad', so she would at least stop and think for a minute before agreeing to the Standard Cancer Treatment.

There are plenty of people who reject Chemo and try Natural Healing Methods.

And I had said in my text, "You don't need chemotherapy right now. You can always get it later, just wait right now."

Although the downside is that now I can't put in my input that I think she should be Vegan at the very least, and 100 Raw Foodist at the best. Then again, the husband has her locked into Keto right now, so she'd be trying that for quite a while anyway, it's not like I would send her a bunch of info and she'd immediately reject the Keto Diet and switch to Vegan.

There's time. Other family members will keep me informed on what's going on, and she'll be getting back in touch with me when they need me again to go help her out, as I've been doing for years now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2019 05:15PM by Jennifer.

Date: August 22, 2019 06:12PM

Tai
i don't know why you did that. Chemo has ugly side effects but so does cancer when spread to stage 4. Cancer itself can have deadly side effects. Her husband makes a valid point.

If they are going to eat keto, then they should follow their doctor's order, even if that means chemo.
It doesn't help her to tell her to avoid chemo and not give her an alternative. A vegan diet is better than a meat diet but it's still not enough. She would have to do a radical program to get better naturally.
Fasting itself is not enough. It worked in some cases, but not usually.

I gave you the link to the incurables program above. It's a program that detoxes the major organs
Please forward the China study information (video and book). it would be helpful for you to call all the colon hydrotherapists in the area and see who has experience using natural healing to cure cancer and who would be willing to assist her. Colon hydrotherapy is very important for these types of cases, except if it's contraindicated, which if it is, wheatgrass juice implants or herbal/coffee enemas might be milder and acceptable options.
even if she does get chemo in the end, if she gets a colonic within 48 hours of each chemo session, her hair will not fall out, according to my teacher's experience

I did give her alternatives- Energy Healing, going vegan, fasting. When I was there a couple weeks ago and we found out she had cancer, I threw out their scratched up Teflon pan, bought a new green pan, threw out three other aluminum baking pans and bought three stainless steel pans. I offered to buy screens for the windows (because they never get fresh air in the moldy house, summer or winter). Before we found out about the cancer, I passionately told her how great it feels to be all raw, clear, natural high, etc. She wanted to go raw. I made her raw pudding, green smoothies, gave her raw bread, offered to help her to be all raw when we found out while I was there, but she wanted to hold off a bit. When I got home, I bought her a Blendtec, Essiac tea, book on it, started replacing all her toxic products. I'm buying her a mold test kit to test the house. I was working on the alternatives when I was there, but once I left their house a week ago, I knew I had to tread carefully so only send her a couple texts a day and only sent the three articles. But I couldn't let her go to the appt today without telling her my opinion in a text, that I didn't think she should get Chemo and telling her about the dangers of Chemo, so it would cause her to stop and think before getting locked in The System, which she already is probably, since Day 1.

I agree that she would have to do a radical program, that she would have to be 100% Raw (although now I'm willing to settle for her just being Vegan) and don't use any toxic products, good water, no coffee, etc. Maybe move - moldy house. I would be there half the time to help her do all that and take care of the boys.

But her husband is the boss, so that's that.

That info about getting a colonic after each chemo session is great! Thank you!

Date: August 22, 2019 06:40PM

John Rose
This Video is especially for people BEFORE they start taking treatments and they need to listen to at least the first 10 minutes - AT LEAST!!!

What Should You Do When Your Cancer Treatments Stop Working? - [www.youtube.com]

Health Videos

1. What is the Healthiest Diet for Humans? - [www.youtube.com]

2. Healing Secrets Revealed - [www.youtube.com]

3. Medicine IS The Ultimate Tool of Control - [www.youtube.com]

4. Health Is Our Greatest Wealth! - [www.youtube.com]

5. How to Heal All Diseases - [www.youtube.com]

6. The Cure for Virtually ALL of Our Diseases - [www.youtube.com]

7. Secrets to Aging & the Disease Process - [www.youtube.com]

8. Diseases Are Crises of Purification - of Toxic Elimination!!! - [www.youtube.com]

9. Disease-Proof Your Family - [www.youtube.com]

10. Dis-Ease Is Not An Entity & We Cannot Be Poisoned Into Health - [www.youtube.com]

11. The War On Our Health - [www.youtube.com]

12. The War On Cancer - [www.youtube.com]

13. Illuminating Quotes Exposing Doctors & Medicine - [www.youtube.com]

14. WARNING - Your Doctor May Be Hazardous to Your Health! - [www.youtube.com]

15. Doctors Strike & Death Rate Drops - [www.youtube.com]

16. Doctors Kill More People Than Generals - Short Version - [www.youtube.com]

17. Doctors Kill More People Than Generals - Long Version - [www.youtube.com]

18. The CURE Game - [www.youtube.com]

19. The Secrets to Health | The CURE Game Exposed! -

20. Curing One Disease Produces More Diseases - [www.youtube.com]

21. Health Care Is Self Care | Medical Freedom VS Socialized Medicine - [www.youtube.com]

22. Conventional Medicine & Obamacare - [www.youtube.com]

23. From Repeal to Repair - Is Trump Reneging On Repealing ObamaCare? - [www.youtube.com]

24. The Medical Freedom Revolution - [www.youtube.com]

25. How the Entertainment Industry Uses FEAR to “Educate” the Masses - [www.youtube.com]

26. Invisible Killers - [www.youtube.com]

27. Virus Hunters Scam - [www.youtube.com]

28. Discovery’s Medical Documentary FIRST IN HUMAN Is Propaganda - [www.youtube.com]

29. FIRST IN HUMAN Is Brainwashing the Masses - [www.youtube.com]

30. Malaria & Diseases In Wild Animals - [www.youtube.com]

31. Vaxxed - The Real TRUTH About Vaccines!!! - [www.youtube.com]

32. END the FED, Chemotherapy & Vaccines - [www.youtube.com]

33. AIDS + Clean Needles + Condoms = Bull @#$%&!!! - [www.youtube.com]

34. Natural Cure for HIV/AIDS - [www.youtube.com]

35. Do We Catch a Cold or Eat a Cold? - [www.youtube.com]

36. Best Way To Fight A Cold - [www.youtube.com]

37. Pneumonia Secrets Revealed - [www.youtube.com]

38. Why ANTIBIOTICS Give the ILLUSION that THEY Work!!! - [www.youtube.com]

39. 21st Century World Wars & Global Flu Pandemics - [www.youtube.com]

40. The Germ Theory of Disease & Born of Sin - [www.youtube.com]

41. Genetics & Old Age - [www.youtube.com]

42. Type 2 Diabetes Is Cellular Constipation - [www.youtube.com]

43. Reversing Diabetes - Raw Vegan VS Cooked Vegan - [www.youtube.com]

44. Reversing Diverticulitis & Diverticulosis Naturally Without Drugs & Surgery - [www.youtube.com]

45. Natural Solutions for Sinusitis, Rhinitis & Nasal Polyps - [www.youtube.com]

46. Natural Solutions for Multiple Sclerosis - [www.youtube.com]

47. Natural Solutions for Psoriasis - [www.youtube.com]

48. Natural Solutions for Fibroid Tumors - [www.youtube.com]

49. Natural Solutions for Headaches - [www.youtube.com]

50. A Heart Attack Doesn’t Care What You Eat! - [www.youtube.com]

51. The 1st Stage of Disease - Inflammation - [www.youtube.com]

52. Why Steroids Are NOT the Answer for Inflammation - [www.youtube.com]

53. Impairment of Function - What to Do When Organs Stop Working - [www.youtube.com]

54. Healing the Weak & the Weakest Organ - [www.youtube.com]

55. 3 Ways Our Liver Detoxifies Our Body - [www.youtube.com]

56. The Greatest Weapon Against Stress - [www.youtube.com]

57. Sick People Owe Society An Apology - [www.youtube.com]

Hi John!

I'm listening to the first video right now.

Date: August 22, 2019 06:44PM

Hi, that was sweet of you to buy her a Blendtech. I have had both and I honestly think the Vitamix is better hands down fyi. It makes things creamier and is just more powerful.

You sound just like the person she needs right now with the mold test kit and the screens and throwing out the garbage ilke aluminum.

If you want to be in her life, just don't ever say a bad word about chemo to her. People like that want positivity and positive affirmations. There is a good point to that. If someone is going down that path, they don't want negative affirmations in their head when they do it. It's counter productive to their well being. THere are placebos and nacebos.

If you really loved her, you would study the CHina study and get back in her life to help her reduce her animal protein load to under 5%, so the cancer won't grow so fast. She should get off all milk products, as they contain estrogen.

Date: August 22, 2019 07:49PM

[thetruthaboutcancer.com]

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: August 23, 2019 01:20AM

Thanks, Joseph, for that resource. Lot of good articles and news about traditional treatment and alternatives.

This one was good for me right now -

30+ Natural Alternatives to Consider Before Chemotherapy

"In today’s modern age, cancer patients are given precious little choice when it comes to their care. Conventional doctors create a false sense of urgency and convince patients that they must immediately begin the Big Three treatment protocol: surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation.

But this “cut, burn, and poison” method often causes more problems than solutions
. More people perish from conventional cancer treatments than from the cancer itself.

But cancer is NOT a death sentence, and there are many alternatives to chemotherapy available. Unfortunately, the pharmaceutical industry is working hard to ensure that you don’t learn about them. And doctors will often tell you that anything outside of the standard western protocol is foolish and ineffective.

That’s likely because medical schools are controlled by the pharmaceutical industry. Aspiring doctors receive only an hour or two of nutritional training over the course of hundreds of hours of medical school. And most doctors actually profit when they prescribe chemotherapy through kickbacks and other incentives by the manufacturers.

We founded The Truth About Cancer after losing several family members to harsh cancer treatments and risky surgical intervention. Our mission was to learn the truth about cancer causes and discover the best treatments and preventative measures for beating cancer. Our bodies are designed to combat disease, and nature provides an extensive “medicine chest” that can help us.

So we’ve put together a list of over 30 natural ways to treat and beat cancer!"

There's an article about raw food -

Raw Food vs Cooked: Is What’s on That Plate “Dead” or “Alive”?

Date: August 23, 2019 01:34AM

John Rose

What Should You Do When Your Cancer Treatments Stop Working? -

[www.youtube.com]

I watched the two videos - What should you do when your Cancer Treatments stop working? - and the one on Intermittent Fasting.

They were interesting/enlightening, showed me a different way to understand Cancer and Intermittent Fasting; maybe Paradigm is the word I want.
Thank you!

Date: August 23, 2019 01:53AM

Tai
Hi, that was sweet of you to buy her a Blendtech. I have had both and I honestly think the Vitamix is better hands down fyi. It makes things creamier and is just more powerful.

You sound just like the person she needs right now with the mold test kit and the screens and throwing out the garbage ilke aluminum.

If you want to be in her life, just don't ever say a bad word about chemo to her. People like that want positivity and positive affirmations. There is a good point to that. If someone is going down that path, they don't want negative affirmations in their head when they do it. It's counter productive to their well being. THere are placebos and nacebos.

If you really loved her, you would study the CHina study and get back in her life to help her reduce her animal protein load to under 5%, so the cancer won't grow so fast. She should get off all milk products, as they contain estrogen.

I have a Blendtec and have used a Vitamix. My Blendtec makes beautiful smooth raw cashew pudding, but when I tried to make it in the Vitamix, it wouldn't mix it up easily and smoothly. Although I think it was an older Vitamix. I know the Vitamix is quieter though. I just turn on my Blendtec and stand back until it's finished.

I'm not the type that would say or indicate "I told you so" or whatever about Chemo going forward. I just had to get it on the record how I felt and put an alternative in her head that Chemo isn't good and there is a choice.

I know she's off eggs and dairy products for a while now since reading about the thyroid and eggs and dairy months ago. She was actually with me in believing in the healthfulness of vegan and raw fruits and vegetables for a couple months before this happened, saying she wanted to try raw and all. One reason this frustrates me. After saying how she was sick of eating meat.

I'll get back into her life when she wants me to. Could be soon because she needs help with the kids and babysitters are expensive.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2019 01:59AM by Jennifer.

Date: August 24, 2019 02:34AM

So there's another aspect of this cancer healing experience that I didn't mention before.

When I was at my daughter's house the week before last and she found out she had cancer and she told me about it, and we hugged, etc., and I said, "I'll call Carol." and she said, "Yes, please call her."

Carol is a healer, an energy healer, who is also clairvoyant, heals by working with energy, but I just think of her as a healer. I've known her for like 20 years. When my youngest daughter was one years old, one day she just had this little bit of thick brown pee for the whole day. The next day, she didn't pee at all. I was scared and called Carol and she worked on her, and a couple hours later, my daughter started peeing regular. Since then she's helped us out a couple times when we were sick.

So when I got back home last week, I called Carol and told her about the cancer. She did an emergency session on my daughter that day. And then two more sessions every other day. She sent all the information on what she did, what she found and what she healed. She cleared the malignancy from the lymph nodes and breast and other various parasites, pathogens, etc. in the body. So when it was all over and Carol sent me the info on the three healing sessions, I compiled it and my notes from Carol's reports to me and emailed them to my daughter.

Then that evening I texted my daughter and told her that I spoke to Carol that day and she had sent me all the info on the sessions and that I had sent it all to her.

My daughter sent me back this text:

"Mom, I haven't read it yet but I have to tell you, I felt such a release of energy and sickness today it was amazing!"

That was so wonderful to hear.

And during the whole thing and when Carol was finished, Carol said that my daughter could call her and I had told my daughter she should call her to discuss it and talk about what Carol looked for, what she found and what she healed, etc. So I told my daughter again after hearing about how great she felt, that she should call Carol.

But my daughter said, like she had said a couple other days previous, that she wanted to talk to Carol, but she couldn't ever have the time yet. Which is true, because when you're there, the two little boys are so much that you can't do anything at all. You never have a minute to even comb your hair or eat or do anything. And you never get any sleep because they both have sleep problems. It's extremely difficult. And my daughter works full time, too.

So anyway, this is just by way of explaining that when I sent that very negative text about the horrors of chemo, I had put at the end, for my daughter to please at least wait a little while before doing chemo and to please at least have another test done first. Because I wanted her to have another test to see if some or - supposed to be - all of the malignancy was gone now, thanks to Carol, before she did the chemotherapy and surgery and all.

So that's why that text I sent her seemed so cavalier, like just - 'don't get chemotherapy' - like I was throwing her to the wolves, but my intention for her was that the healing helped, that she speaks to Carol to have some faith and hope, that she gets tested to see if she's healed at all, and waits a little bit while she eats a vegan diet, and then see where she's at.

But it kind of all blew up in my face because now it's like - after getting that wonderful healing, she's just totally disregarding it and never calling Carol and it looks like she's going to just go ahead and get the chemotherapy and surgery without even getting a test to see if it's gone or what. And eating Keto!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2019 03:10AM by Jennifer.

Date: August 24, 2019 04:44AM

Oh, I get it now.
So if you are her mom, then you have every right to at least say one time that you are opposed to chemo, especially if you are willing to help financially with the natural.

I've studied energy healing for years and it's very possible that if Carol said she cleared the malignancy, that won't necessarily mean the cancer is gone. If she gets tested again, the cancer could still be there. If she was indeed successful with clearing the malignancy, it could mean that it will stop spreading (no longer be malignant), but that doesn't mean that it's gone out of her body. I have heard of psychic surgeons taking out tumors but energy healing is more clearing out the etheric and aural layers. Also, even if she cleared the current malignancy, it could be a temporary state (I don't want to get too esoteric on this board).
I have heard of cases of tumors just vanishing instantly and even know someone this has happened to from a group prayer, but there is an entire spectrum of healing and even though your daughter felt amazing from the healing, again, that doesn't mean the cancer has suddenly disappeared.

So the caveat with you wanting her to retest is that it's possible not much change
may show. Of course, there are the true miracles with cancer instantly vanishing, but those are rare.

Since your daughter doesn't seem to be into energy healing, try to focus on the time tested natural healing, since she did express interest in the vegan and raw diet.
Something has to give, though. Curing cancer naturally is almost a full-time job in itself. Trying to work full-time for income and curing stage 2-3 cancer naturally? That would be very difficult plus two kids...

Date: August 24, 2019 11:34PM

Thanks, Tai!

Yes, from now on, when I get the chance, I'll focus on her diet. And I'm going to start ordering her non-toxic products. Her husband is a personal trainer with his own gym. He's a health coach, teaching about diet and all, but they don't Walk The Talk because they use terrible toxic products loaded with chemicals. Like bathing the kids in bubble bath with bad ingredients, her makeup and personal care products, regular laundry detergent and household cleaning products, etc.

So many health issues there - like they have a water softener, which makes my fingers break out in a rash; it looks like it's eating away my skin. I just found out last month that he puts this System Saver water softener salt product in the tank once a month that has additives/chemicals in it to keep the tank clean. So she's been using that toxic water and cooking with it for the last four years. Probably that's enough to cause cancer right there. I looked up other water softener salts that don't have anything but salt in them and told the husband which one to buy from now on. He said okay. But just the drinking and bathing in water softened water is 'bad' if you ask me. They just got a Berkey water filter to use for drinking water, but it's still softened water. And when I sprayed my face with the Berkey filtered water, made my face break out in a red scaly rash that lasted three weeks. I believe it's from the heavy metals, even though Berkey says it gets out the metals, the tank is stainless steel. Everybody thinks Berkey filters are the greatest thing ever. Not me.

So whenever I go there to help her, I've been bringing my own fresh spring water from our well to use for drinking and cooking. And we supply our good water for his gym, but she doesn't use that, she uses the Berkey water. I want to get her to use the good spring water - it's in glass, also.

Yes, I know that to go all natural methods to cure cancer, she would have to be like all in, everything - water, air, non-toxic products, cookware, maybe leave the moldy house, and 100% raw vegan. I'd settle for just vegan right now. And it seems like that would be too difficult with the kids and working. But if she gets chemotherapy, from what I've read, she'll be very sick and feel very bad and not be able to function that well half the time. So when I compare being totally strict with diet, etc., natural healing versus what chemo might do to her and her quality of life with chemo, I'd definitely opt for all natural if it was me.

Date: August 24, 2019 11:39PM

Here's like one of the best articles I've run across on how Veganism is the best diet for healing cancer - just wish they had done studies on Raw Vegan -

A Vegan Diet (Hugely) Helpful Against Cancer

[www.huffpost.com]

"A new study just out of Loma Linda University funded by the National Cancer Institute reported that vegans have lower rates of cancer than both meat-eaters and vegetarians. Vegan women, for example, had 34 percent lower rates of female-specific cancers such as breast, cervical, and ovarian cancer. And this was compared to a group of healthy omnivores who ate substantially less meat than the general population (two servings a week or more), as well as after controlling for non-dietary factors such as smoking, alcohol, and a family history of cancer.

Why do vegans have such lower cancer risk? This is fascinating stuff: An elegant series of experiments was performed in which people were placed on different diets and their blood was then dripped on human cancer cells growing in a petri dish to see whose diet kicked more cancer butt. Women placed on plant-based diets for just two weeks, for example, were found to suppress the growth of three different types of breast cancer (see images of the cancer clearance). The same blood coursing through these womens' bodies gained the power to significantly slow down and stop breast cancer cell growth thanks to just two weeks of eating a healthy plant-based diet! (Two weeks! Imagine what's going on in your body after a year!) Similar results were found for men against prostate cancer (as well as against prostate enlargement)."

Date: August 25, 2019 12:31AM

THe Loma LInda study confirms the China Study, because the way animal protein acts as a tumor growth factor.

Distilled water is the way to go with cancer. My parents bought this one and like it. My model is outdated but still works. It's important that the water drip into an all glass container
[www.h2olabs.com]
you would take the well water and then distill it. This is what she should use for anything she drinks.

also you should use the well water for the Berkey system.

The natural healing approach in the incurables program is that a person is taking herbal medicine and/or juice or tea every 30 minutes, so there is no such thing as intermittent fasting or keto in the incurables program. In the Gerson program, it's 3.5 quarts of vegetable juice plus 3 meals a day and it's so packed, they don't allow you to drink water. You can drink herbal tea. they don't allow water because there's too little room left after one drinks so much juice.

I noticed Amen Ra, that black man with huge muscles who advocates intermittent fasting, recommends green tea, etc. So he is not truly healthy if he needs caffeinated tea throughout the day, either for energy or for bowel movements. i see the tea as a crutch because his diet is not truly harmonious. I always viewed his diet as a temporary diet, a diet that would fail in serious sickness. But it probably has benefit for men who are trying to build muscle. But how could it possibly help in cancer?

Whole house water filters can cost as low as 1k wholesale with maybe $700 installation and also ozone air filters cost a few hundred and they clean up light mold in a house. You turn the ozone on when no one is home and then turn it off when people enter the house. The ozone binds with the mold and gets rid of it. but not if there is a perpetual cause. Definitely do not leave the machine on when people are inside the house

Date: August 25, 2019 06:29PM

Oh, I totally forgot about distilled water! Thanks for that. The thing is their water softener unit is in the ground and I already mentioned having it taken out to my son-in-law and he wasn't interested, like it was too much work and they thought the water is fine because of the Berkey filter.

If she drank the store-bought distilled water that's in plastic, do you think that would be better than drinking natural spring water in glass? So distilled water is good or better for cancer? Would that be common knowledge - or you could find it on google - I wonder. I'll look it up.

The ozone air filter suggestion sound good, too, but with a house with two floors, would you need two of them or more?

The mold test we're doing is the ERMI. Actually reading about mold in houses, it's very common and now I'm worried that it might be in my house and our old house where we lived for 20 years where my kids grew up, and that I have mold inside me because I've been going up to my daughter's house for two weeks every month for three years now. So if she has mold inside her, I probably do, too. I have to figure out the best mold test for her to get. It's a urine test from podcasts I heard and someone I know who has a mold health issue from living in a moldy house, who is now going to a functional doctor and got the urine test and is now taking liquid Bentonite, liquid charcoal and I forgot the name of the blood pressure drug that's also used as a chelating agent to remove mold from your body.

Date: August 25, 2019 09:35PM

I just looked up - drinking distilled water for cancer - and there is information. It's especially used in the treatment of kidney disease patients.

Date: August 25, 2019 09:39PM

distilled water is only good when distilled into and kept in glass. NEvER drink it when in plastic because that would make the body toxic. Distilled water in plastic is bad for the body. spring water in glass is fine but distilled spring water in glass is better for cancer. Distilled water from the tap is a no-no and not worth drinking. So distill spring or well water but don't distill city tap water of any kind.

The ozone generator is pretty strong, so I would only get one. We used to have two, one for each floor of the house, but I felt it was too strong. You can really notice a difference when you turn them on after you paint a room or a floor...it cuts the smell very quickly compared to just natural ventilation. This is the brand I used to have.
[alpineairproducts.com]

I personally would use fresh raw aloe vera and raw garlic for mold, but there are different approaches. i knew someone that prescribed antibiotics for mold and it seemed to help the person but standard treatment seems to be anti-fungal medication. This is worth reading about mold treatment:
[articles.mercola.com]

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables