Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: 'Raw Food Diet Cured Cancer' Testimonials anyone?
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: August 26, 2019 12:50AM

Tai
distilled water is only good when distilled into and kept in glass. NEvER drink it when in plastic because that would make the body toxic. Distilled water in plastic is bad for the body. spring water in glass is fine but distilled spring water in glass is better for cancer. Distilled water from the tap is a no-no and not worth drinking. So distill spring or well water but don't distill city tap water of any kind.

The ozone generator is pretty strong, so I would only get one. We used to have two, one for each floor of the house, but I felt it was too strong. You can really notice a difference when you turn them on after you paint a room or a floor...it cuts the smell very quickly compared to just natural ventilation. This is the brand I used to have.
[alpineairproducts.com]

I personally would use fresh raw aloe vera and raw garlic for mold, but there are different approaches. i knew someone that prescribed antibiotics for mold and it seemed to help the person but standard treatment seems to be anti-fungal medication. This is worth reading about mold treatment:
[articles.mercola.com]

Why is bad to use tap water for distillation?

www.phytopanacea.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: August 26, 2019 03:20AM

JTP

Tai
Because the water distiller cannot remove all the chemicals out of tap water, and for that reason, the end result is that it's not truly distilled water, so it's an illusion to think that distilled tap water can heal you when you are sick.

The water distiller can remove minerals and fluoride, but the charcoal filter attached to the end of the distiller is not 100% effective at getting all the VOCs and other nasty chemicals. I have tried using a water filter for the tap water and then using the filtered tap water into the distiller, but the end result was still distilled tap water. I could still taste the chemicals from the tap, even after filtered and distilled. This is why triple distillation is sometimes needed for purity.

But I don't mean to split hairs if you are healthy. A healthy person has a lot of leeway. But if you are sick with toxicity, then having pure distilled spring water is really helpful with healing and detoxifying

Water isn't that easy to purify. Tritiated water is a great example. A water distiller can only do so much, so it's best to use the best water possible to start with.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2019 03:26AM by Tai.

Posted by: brome ()
Date: August 26, 2019 07:27PM

Proper distilling requires an out gassing period to allow substances with a low boiling point (VOCs mostly) to evaporate out. I'm guessing that 10 minutes or so just under the boiling point (100 C (212 F) at sea level) would do it. And then when boiling, let the steam escape for a few minutes before condensing it.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: August 28, 2019 03:11AM

Tai
distilled water is only good when distilled into and kept in glass. NEvER drink it when in plastic because that would make the body toxic. Distilled water in plastic is bad for the body. spring water in glass is fine but distilled spring water in glass is better for cancer. Distilled water from the tap is a no-no and not worth drinking. So distill spring or well water but don't distill city tap water of any kind.

The ozone generator is pretty strong, so I would only get one. We used to have two, one for each floor of the house, but I felt it was too strong. You can really notice a difference when you turn them on after you paint a room or a floor...it cuts the smell very quickly compared to just natural ventilation. This is the brand I used to have.
[alpineairproducts.com]

I personally would use fresh raw aloe vera and raw garlic for mold, but there are different approaches. i knew someone that prescribed antibiotics for mold and it seemed to help the person but standard treatment seems to be anti-fungal medication. This is worth reading about mold treatment:
[articles.mercola.com]

Thanks for the info and recommendation for the ozone generator. The husband is collecting the dust now and I have someone who is going to interpret the findings for me.

Mercola has good information. I was disappointed to find out - I read it somewhere - it is he who is responsible for what has become accepted as a fact now - that Distilled Water is bad for you because it leaches minerals out of your body. It depletes your body of minerals. He gave distilled water a bad name.

Date: August 29, 2019 06:43PM

thanks for the tip Brome. This is very helpful when one is forced to use tap water for distilling.

Regarding fears of distilled water...the best way is to inform oneself of the indications and contraindications of anything one is going to use. SueZ on this forum was sharing how she used distilled water too fast and the metal inside her body was pushed out too forcefully because she used too much water too fast. The shards of metal were cutting through her skin in her hands, as the metal was excreted. Search her story on this forum. There is a proper and improper way of everything. If someone is very very deficient in minerals, they may need to use the distilled water to make herbal tea and drink that versus plain distilled and this is Max Gerson's point. But if someone has heavy metal toxicity, then plain distilled is good. In my case, as I was detoxing, I felt plastic being pulled out of me and this is why I appreciate plain distilled except added fresh raw lemon juice enhances and doesn't detract from distilled's power. Generally adding raw lemon juice is better than plain distilled, but the quantity of lemon will vary with each person.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: August 30, 2019 04:44AM

Tai
JTP

Tai
Because the water distiller cannot remove all the chemicals out of tap water, and for that reason, the end result is that it's not truly distilled water, so it's an illusion to think that distilled tap water can heal you when you are sick.

The water distiller can remove minerals and fluoride, but the charcoal filter attached to the end of the distiller is not 100% effective at getting all the VOCs and other nasty chemicals. I have tried using a water filter for the tap water and then using the filtered tap water into the distiller, but the end result was still distilled tap water. I could still taste the chemicals from the tap, even after filtered and distilled. This is why triple distillation is sometimes needed for purity.

But I don't mean to split hairs if you are healthy. A healthy person has a lot of leeway. But if you are sick with toxicity, then having pure distilled spring water is really helpful with healing and detoxifying

Water isn't that easy to purify. Tritiated water is a great example. A water distiller can only do so much, so it's best to use the best water possible to start with.

True, I have an Aquasana whole house filter and then I distill that. It's from the tap but still filtered. What do you think?

www.phytopanacea.com

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: September 02, 2019 10:50PM

Jennifer
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

This is SO true!

Date: September 11, 2019 11:04PM

Yeah, and that's what's happening right now.

Update on the situation - We brought them two glass five-gallon jugs of our beautiful spring water a couple weeks ago, and she hasn't even started using it. The husband said he's going to buy a crock thing to pour it out and then she'll use it. A couple weeks ago, I had dropped off some non-toxic products, including some pure castile hand soap for her to use in the kitchen and bathroom instead of the toxic products she has now, but yesterday I stopped by and it's under the sink so she's still using the bad stuff. There was one of those nasty perfumey candles burning in the downstairs bathroom smelling up the place. The Blendtec blender I had ordered for them - after three weeks I didn't even know if they had received it because they never let me know. So just today I texted her and asked if they got it and she said yes, they got it, thanks, that she thought we were looking for a Ninja Bullet and do I think they need a blender.

So even getting her to do these little changes are like pulling teeth with them.

She hadn't spoken to me since that text she sent three week ago telling me she doesn't need my negativity until yesterday when we stopped by. She hugged me and we spoke, but she seemed cold, although maybe it was defensiveness. I didn't speak about the cancer treatment, just asked her how she felt, and she said she had felt better since the energy from Carol's healing.

She got a Pet Scan and the results were that it's not spread anywhere else. I hope they do some kind of test before the chemo to see what's malignant or not. She starts chemotherapy next week.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2019 11:17PM by Jennifer.

Date: September 13, 2019 11:00AM

if she still has to work full-time on top of raising her two children, that is a tough life, in terms of trying to deal with cancer naturally, which would take her full attention.

I let my friend borrow a 12 video set of how to cure cancer. SHe only watched 4 videos in a span of a month. Not that she didn't want to watch all of them, but her life is overwhelming trying to deal with cancer and attend to business as usual. That is why I think that the cancer patient needs a natural healer who already knows this stuff. It's too much for a cancer patient to get an education in time. It's not impossible for some. My friend in his 20s who was single with no kids did learn Dr. Schuzle's program and did it and beat liver cancer. He juice fasted mostly for 7 months and took all the herbs and did the colon hydrotherapy

I feel for her rather than blame her given what you said about her schedule.

Date: September 14, 2019 03:08AM

Yes, that's true, she doesn't even get a chance to eat, comb her hair or go to the bathroom hardly. That's what it's like there with the two toddler boys. But if she wanted to do all raw and everything else 100%, I'd go and prepare it all for her, etc., she wouldn't have to do anything. She can get medical leave from her job, but it only pays about 40% of her base salary which isn't very much, so I don't know what's going to happen with her working while she's getting chemo.

Right now, my immediate plan is to tell her husband what you told me - that getting a colonic within 48 hours of getting a chemo treatment is very helpful. So I looked it up to send him some info or an article to give it more credibility, and I could only find this -

Colon Hydrotherapy Helps Cancer Patients During Treatment

[rocksolidhealth.com]

I also was going to tell them that if they want me to come and help out when she starts the chemo and take care of the boys, I will, but then I remembered that I have my own health issues from going there every month - I'm down to 88 pounds because I lose a couple pounds whenever I'm there because I can't get enough to eat, and my fingers break out really bad - it just takes a layer of skin off - and hurt from the softened water there. I'm trying to recuperate and gain back a couple pounds before I go again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2019 03:09AM by Jennifer.

Date: September 16, 2019 01:19AM

I will have to call my teachers to ask about any data they have on chemo and colonics. This was their personal experience they witnessed firsthand seeing many chemo patients.

The sooner you can spend time with your daughter, the sooner you can start making healthy vegan food for her and the sooner she can detox. Any detox now will make the chemotherapy less devastating later. Imagine getting chemo while constipated...not good. When you say you don't eat enough food when you are there...now is the time to figure out what you all can eat together. Low fat is important, according to Max Gerson. The only safe fat for cancer, he found is flax seed oil. So the diet should be fruits (including berries, melons and astringents and juicy fruits) vegetables, vegetable juice, smoothies, wheatgrass juice (if she can stomach it). That should be her. for you, you can eat a lot more. One man I helped with prostate cancer, he ate the above, but also grains, legumes, tofu because he had a big appetite and was skinny. he was getting better and better until he followed his chiropractor and went on a heavy meat diet and the cancer grew. So then his doctor used a radiation pellet on his prostate and he went back on my program with the herbs and diet and his cancer was completely gone very fast to his doctor's surprise. So all I am saying is an attempt to be vegan, low fat, low carcinogen is still helpful, even if animal protein is under 5%

Date: September 16, 2019 02:11AM

I had told my son-in-law about the colonics and sent the link to the article, and he said 'wow', he'll check it out. And I looked up who was nearby and how much they charge - it's not cheap, like $90 a session. But then I told Carol the healer about it and she checked and said that getting colonics for the chemo is not that effective - only a 3 on a 10 scale - for my daughter and that she Carol could do a lot better for her than that. And she did a treatment today and said that she found no 'markers' and that there was only one tumor and it was benign.

So my daughter gets her first chemo session on Tuesday and just after that Carol is going to do another session to clear her of the effects. I sure do wish we could get a test before she starts the chemo to find out if there is still cancerous cells or what, and how effective Carol's treatments are, but I guess that's not going to happen.

I'm going to tell my daughter tomorrow that after I recuperate a little and gain back a couple pounds, in a week or so, I can come and help out if she wants me to. And when I'm there, I plan on making as much raw as I can. I've already been making her smoothies, my raw cashew/strawberry pudding, and raw bread, so I'll just expound on that into my raw mango/banana pudding, and raw soups.

And good that you reminded me of the wheatgrass juice. I had totally forgotten that. Because they've grown trays of wheatgrass in the past and made juice and have a manual juicer, so the husband can get that going on again any time now, which I'm going to text him now to ask him to do.

But otherwise, they're eating paleo and I assume he still has her on the keto diet. I won't be eating that when I'm there, just as much raw as possible, and then I make a vegetable soup at night after the kids have gone to bed and I can cook and eat, so it'll be okay. She also likes the vegetable soup I make so that's good, too. Hope she's not too sick to eat all that.

Yes, I know that low-fat is so important, but I don't know how I can get the meat and fat out of her diet with the keto thing going on. Anthony William also says for cancer, vegan and low or no fat. I had sent her the podcast on that, but I doubt she had time to listen to it. She actually had turned me onto Anthony William again months before we found out that she was sick, and she had gotten one of his books and was doing some of his recommendations for fruits and vegetables, etc., and then we were both into his diet, and I got her another of his books, Life Changing Foods, and I had told her how great all raw is and she wanted to try raw.

Then a couple months later when we found out she had cancer, boom - her husband takes over and switches her to keto. Darn.

Thanks for all your info and interest, Tai.

So, anyway - the colonics are nixed for now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2019 02:24AM by Jennifer.

Date: September 16, 2019 06:04PM

I understand that you decided against the colonics, but I am going to tell you the rest of the information so you are at least informed.

if you buy a series, like 8 sessions, often colonics can cost $60/a session or even less. $90 is high end. There are always going to be the experienced expensive ones or less well known, cheaper ones. My teachers charge $130, but they are the best I know plus very expensive location (plus they have enough rich clients to support them).
The only way you can know the price range is to call each colon therapist and ask if they do the coffee implants and what is the price for a series. If someone is charging $90, most likely someone out there will be charging far less.
Every colon therapist is different. Some are more holistic. I had a friend in another state I wanted to help. I called every colon therapist and I found one that used herbal implants, including coffee and charged $55 or $50 for each session for a bulk price. She was very holistic and he was lucky she was there.

Some colon therapists are pretty mainstream and hardly use any herbs and they eat standard American diet almost. I would say Carol would not be wrong for such therapists. Probably their results would be like 3 out of 10. If someone does not prepare correctly in advance for a colonic, if they eat no fiber and are dehydrated, if they were not instructed by their therapist on a good diet (because the therapist is somewhat clueless), then they won't get good results. So, it doesn't pay to go to a poor therapist. I would agree that the money would not be spent well on a bad therapist. The worst case scenario for a colonic would be someone eating low fiber diet for a week, tons of meat, dehydrated and they go in for a colonic, they would get bloated, cramping and almost nothing comes out. That would feel like a waste of money. But the best case scenario is that someone had a lot of smoothies and green juice days in advance of the colonic and also incorporated a coffee implant and then the results would be astonishing and then a person would see what an important tool colonics are in healing the body. Some people can't take colonics due to physical limitations, but those that can are simply much better off when sick to this extent.

Raw aloe smoothies work well, but if someone is on the keto diet with chemo, a colonic with a coffee implant is easy enough. If she can't get the vegan diet down, how will she drink a quart of thick aloe smoothie? So, the colonics, even just coffee enemas are really helpful. The thing is, if you are going to pay for a therapist, of course, you would get a complete colonic with a coffee implant vs just a coffee enema.

My aunt was cured of ovarian cancer using the incurables program and she did her own colon therapy using a colema board with 5 gallons each session (a few times a week for months). But she was single at the time. I don't know how supportive a husband would be having that in the bathroom for months and I don't know how feasible it would be having to work and take care of kids to do it oneself.

Jennifer:
Anthony William also says for cancer, vegan and low or no fat

Gina
So it was Max Gerson who discovered this, a real medical doctor, who worked with thousands of cancer cases, curing many with natural healing. Max Gerson and his daughter did follow up with his cured patients for years after. So this is how they know this. Anthony Williams is in his 40s, post Max Gerson.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: September 16, 2019 08:13PM

Interesting detailed info. Thank you

But if a colonic session cost that much, will not home colonic solution work?

[colema.com]

[www.totalhealthsecrets.com]

Maybe there are other treatment that come with a professional colonics such as massage

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2019 08:35PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: September 17, 2019 12:33AM

RawPracticalist
Interesting detailed info. Thank you

But if a colonic session cost that much, will not home colonic solution work?

[colema.com]

[www.totalhealthsecrets.com]

Maybe there are other treatment that come with a professional colonics such as massage
\

yes you are correct.,
the colema board version uses 5 gallons while a professional colonic is 20 gallons, but doing a home version a few times a week is enough especially while taking herbs. you can even use this board to do a coffee enema or just a wheatgrass juice implant

Date: September 17, 2019 11:14PM

You're right, Tai - the colonics could be helpful in the future, if she's not totally keto at the time.

You sure know a lot of people, and have a lot of friends judging by all the anecdotes you tell us about different people's health issues and healings.

So today my daughter had chemo from 11:00 to 4:00, but I don't know yet how it went. I'll ask tomorrow. But I had told her about Carol doing a healing on her a couple days ago and that she was going to do one today after the chemo session, and yesterday I had told her that if she needs me to come and help just let me know. So last night my daughter sent me this text: "Thanks Mom, love you. Thanks for having Carole work on me so much, I think it's really helping". That made me happy. I have a lot of hope for Carol's counteracting a lot of the effects of the chemo. That's about all I got right now.

Tai, can you tell me where you read that Anthony William is in his 40's? I have this whole thing going on with my middle daughter, who just got 'woke' to health and nutrition about a year ago. Now she's a zealot, which would be good, but unfortunately her belief in the perfect diet is in Paleo, eating lots of meat and fats (and vegetables), like my brother-in-law is, too, so it's those two against me. So since my daughter with the cancer and I got into Anthony William a few months ago, the middle daughter just can't stand him. She thinks raw vegan is terrible - at least for people with gut issues like I have - and she hates that he's also 'intuitive' because she's not really into the spiritual world, either.

Anyway, the other day when I saw a video of Anthony William about eggs, how bad they are for us, of course I sent it to the middle daughter and asked her to watch it and she refused saying she won't listen to anything of his. Then she told me he's only 28 years old and how awful he looks for 28. I looked up his age on Google and it does say he's 28 and I can't find any other place that tells his real age. So do you know where you read that he's in his 40's?

Here's the video on eggs, btw -

[www.youtube.com]

Date: September 18, 2019 12:32AM

[www.inverse.com]

[sciencebasedmedicine.org]

Anthony William Coviello, known professionally as Anthony William or the Medical Medium, is a medium who offers medical and health advice based on alleged communication with a spirit from the future. He authors books as well as offers advice online on such forums as Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP column and his own website. Wikipedia

Born: October 2, 1990 (age 28 years)

Date: September 18, 2019 02:36AM

Yes, it states online that he's 28, but I had a reading with him at least ten years ago and he definitely wasn't 18 at the time. And I did read someplace that he's been healing people for over 25 years. And I read that he doesn't divulge his age. And he doesn't look 28.

Oh, I just looked him up again, now that I have the last name. I did think it was a weird last name "William" rather than "Williams". Look at where it says, "AKA" Anthony William.

[www.mylife.com]

So he's 50. He looks good for 50. Sending this to my naysayer daughter. Thank you, RawPracticalist.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 19, 2019 04:52PM

If she's going to do the Chemo, make sure she reads these articles from my File Preview on Chemotherapy & Probiotics. Of course, the BIG problem with Mercola is he pushes Keto for Cancer...

…File Preview…
How Tumors Exploit Gut Flora to Fuel Growth, and the Surprising Finding that Chemotherapy Boosts Resistant Cancer
October 24 2012
By Dr. Mercola
[articles.mercola.com]

• Story at-a-glance
Researchers have found a microbial-dependent mechanism through which some cancers mount an inflammatory response that fuels their development and growth. They suggest inhibiting the inflammatory cytokines produced might slow cancer progression and improve response to chemotherapy
Probiotics tend to downregulate at least one of several cytokines involved in inflammatory processes, so probiotics may turn out to be an important player in helping to inhibit cytokine production
New research shows chemotherapy can damage healthy cells in such a way that they begin secreting a protein that not only protects cancer cells and promotes their survival, but also causes the tumors to be resistant to further chemotherapy treatment
Despite the 40-year “war on cancer”, drug-based "advances" are not making a dent in the rise of cancer prevalence, as the conventional approach fails to address lifestyle-related issues such as optimizing food intakes, lack of sun exposure, DNA-disrupting wireless technologies, lack of sleep, obesity, and chemical exposures of all kinds
My top 12 cancer prevention strategies are included
• In fact, it's unusual to find a probiotic supplement containing more than 10 billion colony-forming units, but when my team tested fermented vegetables produced by probiotic starter cultures, they had 10 trillion colony-forming units of bacteria. Literally, one serving of vegetables was equal to an entire bottle of a high potency probiotic! Fermented foods also give you a wider variety of beneficial bacteria, so all in all, it's your most cost effective alternative.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Discoveries About How Gut Bacteria Can Have Profound Implications for Your Health
December 29, 2012 | 102,215 views
By Dr. Mercola
[articles.mercola.com]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cancer breakthrough: Probiotics may save patients from deadly chemotherapy; antibiotics may cause chemo to be fatal
Thursday, August 01, 2013
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
[www.naturalnews.com]

• Breakthrough new science conducted at the University of Michigan and about to be published in the journal Nature reveals that intestinal health is the key to surviving chemotherapy.
• A clinical study gave mice lethal injections of chemotherapy that would, pound for pound, kill most adult human beings, too. The study authors openly admit: "All tumors from different tissues and organs can be killed by high doses of chemotherapy and radiation, but the current challenge for treating the later-staged metastasized cancer is that you actually kill the [patient] before you kill the tumor."
• Chemotherapy is deadly. It is the No. 1 cause of death for cancer patients in America, and the No. 1 side effect of chemo is more cancer. But certain mice in the study managed to survive the lethal doses of chemo. How did they do that? They were injected with a molecule that your own body produces naturally. It's production is engineered right into your genes, and given the right gene expression in an environment of good nutrition (meaning the cellular environment), you can generate this substance all by yourself, 24 hours a day.
• The substance is called "Rspo1" or "R-spondon1." It activates stem cell production within your own intestinal walls, and these stem cells are like super tissue regeneration machines that rebuild damaged tissues faster than the chemotherapy can destroy them, thereby allowing the patient to survive an otherwise deadly does of chemo poison.
• As the study showed, 50 - 75 percent of the mice who were given R-spondon1 survived the fatal chemotherapy dose!
• The cancer industry needs to find a way to stop killing all their customers
• The problem with the cancer industry today is that all the conventional cancer treatments keep killing the patients. This is bad for business. So the purpose of research like the R-spondon1 research mentioned here -- which was funded by a government grant -- is to find ways to keep giving patients deadly doses of high-profit chemotherapy without actually killing them. You slap a patient with a dose of R-spondon1 (sold at $50,000 a dose as a patented "drug," of course), dose 'em up with a fatal injection of chemotherapy, and then thanks to the R-spondon1 you get a repeat cancer customers instead of a corpse.
• (Yes, there is a reason why most oncologists would never undergo chemotherapy themselves. They know it doesn't work on 98% of all cancers.)
• Probiotics are likely the key to generating your own R-spondon1
• Furthermore, even though this study used an injection of R-spondon1 as the "activator" of gene expression in endothelial cells of the intestinal lining, in truth your cells already possess the blueprint to produce R-spondon1 on their own. In fact, human intestines are coated with a layer of epithelial cells that are regenerated every 4-5 days in a healthy person. This is only possible through the activation and continued operation of intestinal stem cells, a normal function for a healthy human.
• And what determines the health of those stem cells more than anything else? Their local environment which is predominantly determined by gut bacteria. If your gut bacteria are in balance, the gene expression of your epithelial cells is normal and healthy. If your gut bacteria are out of whack, so to speak, the gene expression of your epithelial cells will be suppressed, thereby slowing or halting the regenerative potential of your intestinal cells. This is why people who have imbalanced intestinal flora also suffer from inflammatory intestinal conditions such as Crohn's, IBS and so on.
• Thus, probiotics are a key determining factor in the ability of your intestines to maintain the appropriate gene expression for the very kind of rapid cellular regeneration that can help your body survive a fatal dose of chemotherapy.
• Meat and dairy cause devastating gut flora imbalances that may increase susceptibility to chemotherapy drugs
• This may also explain why people who eat large quantities of processed meat, cheese and dead, pasteurized dairy products -- especially when combined with starchy carbohydrates and processed sugars -- are far more likely to die from chemotherapy than people who eat more plant-based diets.
• Those who consume processed meat and dead dairy have their intestines filled with fiber-less, difficult-to-digest proteins that are putrefied and sit in the intestines for 2 - 5 days, typically. Dietary sugars and carbohydrates then feed the bacteria fermentation process, resulting in the rapid growth and replication of sugar-feeding bacteria that displace the kind of healthy flora which best protect intestinal wall cells.
• This imbalance, I suggest, increases susceptibility to chemotherapy toxicity while simultaneously impairing the ability of the patient to absorb key nutrients that protect healthy cells from the toxicity of chemo drugs. This may explain why patients who heavily consume meat, cheese and dairy diets tend to die so easily when exposed to chemotherapy.
• Antibiotics may also set you up to be killed by chemo
• Although the research did not directly address this question, its findings seem to indicate that the kind of gut bacteria "wipeout" caused by antibiotics could prove fatal to a chemotherapy patient.
• This is especially worrisome because many cancer patients are simultaneously prescribed antibiotics as they undergo chemotherapy. This could be a death sentence in disguise. While neither the antibiotics nor the chemo directly kill the patient, the combination of sterilized gut bacteria and highly-toxic chemotherapy drugs could multiply the toxicity and prove fatal. The death certificate, however, will say the patient died from "cancer," not from the chemotherapy which is usually the actual cause of death.
• And yet, every single day in America, patients who are taking antibiotics are subjected to multiple courses of chemotherapy. This may quite literally be a death sentence for those patients.
• There's also a self-fulfilling death spiral at work in all this: following the first round of chemotherapy, many patients suffer from weakened immune system that result in symptomatic infections. Physicians respond to this by prescribing antibiotics, resulting in the patient undergoing subsequent rounds of chemotherapy with "wiped out" gut flora. So the chemo causes the problem in the first place, and then the response to the problem by western doctors makes the next round of chemo fatal. This is a self-fulfilling death spiral of failed medicine.
• Oncologists seem to have no awareness whatsoever of the importance of gut bacteria in allowing patients to protect their own healthy cells from the devastating effects of chemotherapy drugs. Many oncologists, in fact, actively discourage their patients from taking any sort of supplements during chemotherapy out of an irrational, anti-scientific fear that such supplements may "interfere" with the chemo and make the treatment fail.
• Takeaway points from this article:
• New research shows that a substance generated by intestinal stem cells allows subjects to survive an otherwise fatal dose of toxic chemotherapy.
• Healthy gene expression of intestinal cells allows them to naturally produce protective molecules that support and boost cell regeneration.
• Probiotics may protect and support the intestinal stem cells that help cancer patients survive toxic chemotherapy. (More studies needed to explore this and document the impact.)
• Antibiotics may be a death sentence when followed by chemotherapy.
• Oncologists need to consider the risks and benefits of postponing chemotherapy in patients who are simultaneously taking antibiotics. The combination may be deadly. Conversely, they need to consider the benefits of encouraging chemotherapy patients to take probiotic supplements before beginning chemotherapy treatment.

…End of File Preview…

Date: September 20, 2019 03:13PM

Nice to see you back John.
Your insights are always so valuable.
>Thus, probiotics are a key determining factor in the ability of your intestines to maintain the appropriate gene expression for the very kind of rapid cellular regeneration that can help your body survive a fatal dose of chemotherapy.

True but which probiotics?

The natural or commercial products?

Date: September 22, 2019 12:23AM

Thanks, John. I read them. Depressing. Interesting that Mercola said the fermented vegetables need to be raw. Rejuvenative Foods makes a raw sauerkraut.

"Cultured foods like yogurt and fermented vegetables are excellent sources of natural, healthy bacteria, provided they are not pasteurized."

So my daughter got the chemo on Tuesday and it's going worse than I thought. She's been throwing up, nauseous ever since. Her teeth hurt and her bone or bones hurt. She has diarrhea and constipation. She can't sleep. Her husband told me this morning she was able to sleep last night after she had a lot of CBD and THC. Don't know if that's good or not. And today she sent me a text message saying, "Look at this..." It was a photo of a dish with cauliflower rice. She said, "Will you make this for me." As if I was there at their house downstairs in the kitchen, but I'm not there. Is it possible she's like out of her head or something, thinking I'm there. Or am I getting paranoid.

Carol did a healing on her right after the chemo and I told her how sick my daughter was since the chemo and Carol asked me to try to get a list of the chemicals in the chemo so she can clear them. I don't have much hope that I can get them though.

Today I asked the husband if she's feeling better today and he said no. Then I decided to get it straight when and how many chemo treatments there are going to be. He told me she's getting 4 treatments, one every other week. Then she's getting 10 more treatments, once every week! I'm flipping out about all those chemotherapy treatments!

So I couldn't contain myself, I said, "That's a ton of poison. Poor her."

And he said, "Yep." As if they're helpless!

So now I'm formulating what else I'm going to say to him and hope he doesn't cut me off again, and then I'll regret saying it.

Like, "You're not locked into the chemotherapy. If it was me, I'd get the four treatments, then cut and run. Walk the Talk. You're a health coach, you believe in the body's ability to heal itself. There are a ton of natural, alternative therapies out there. People reject chemo all the time and heal themselves of cancer."

Is that good or should I not say anything? Cause I think 14 poisonous chemotherapy treatments is insanity.

How about I say, "Wow, getting 14 chemotherapy treatments is insanity!"

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2019 12:52AM by Jennifer.

Date: September 22, 2019 04:57PM

Yes, good info John.
The best probiotic I found so far is called Thrive, a spore probiotic

Jennifer, maybe just hold your tongue until you are sure you are not going to offend him. I think it's a horrible sign that she is vomiting already with bone pain.
I had helped one elderly man once and he was doing the natural and the herbs and diet and he was doing really well. His girlfriend was an oncology nurse and she pushed him into chemo and after a few sessions, he felt horrible and it caused chronic anemia. I found out that it is very hard to heal the body naturally with chronic anemia, and this anemia was very hard to treat because it was caused by the chemo. It wasn't the kind of anemia you could reverse with vitamins and minerals. So I finally understood why the gerson institute says that with certain cancers, like pancreatic, a cancer patient needs to try the natural before the chemo, because sometimes the chemo causes such damage that the natural won't work that well afterwards with so many side effects of the chemo.
Bottom line is if your daughter becomes too sick to finish her chemo, she might then be too sick to do the natural. So it's better to try the natural before the chemo.
Take a step back and see if there is any alternative here. Can she live with you and her husband take care of the boys, and then she can do a complete natural healing program at your house where you can help without having to travel....my keyboard is partly broken, i can't type properly

If she tries the natural, it should be now before her next chemo. My friend never bounced back after 3 chemo sessions. I had a different friend who didn't stop puking and couldn't continue the chemo either.
There is always the person who gets the very rare side effects and they cant continue with that particular medication.
Have you considered finding a different hospital so she can get a different opinion for treatment. Has she only consulted one doctor and why, why not multiple doctors

My one friend who survived with chemo and still worked during chemo and didn't puke, she had a top specialist doctor at Cedar Sinai. Before she was diagnosed, she stayed with me a couple weeks and I had her on fresh juices and juicy fruit with herbs. Plus some other natural healing. Her tumors were noticeably shrinking. But she barely had enough money to buy food, let alone to hire anyone, including me, to juice for her. I helped her for free those two weeks. yes she was healing, but I couldnt keep doing that and when she was referred to a top specialist and the insurance was going to pay for everything with no copay, she decided to do that even though potentially she could have done the natural herself, if she did everything herself. So her treatment was a success. No cancer has returned to this day. But she had low standards for herself to allow herself to get the point of taking chemo into her body. she had a diet that was indulgent for too many years. She ignored the health advice for too many years. I should say that my friend used spiritual faith too to help her through and her doctor was a Christian who prayed with and for her.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2019 05:10PM by Tai.

Date: September 22, 2019 06:50PM

Thanks, Tai. Although it's depressing info, like about the anemia and that some never recover from the chemo, I do like hearing all the anecdotes of others' cancer experience.

She could come here to live with us, but she wouldn't. She wouldn't leave her kids and she's getting the chemo treatments up there. And her husband works, too, so he can't take care of the kids all the time; they have to hire a babysitter and that's expensive. She's like four hours away from us. They did get a second opinion at the beginning.

Texting the husband today, he said they're looking at all alternative modalities - that would be in addition to the chemo, of course. He said the insurance doesn't pay for the alternatives, that they'll be paying for it. I told him you said that the colonics would be beneficial and he knows someone who does them. He wants to get an acupuncturist and a herbalist. Too bad you're on the west coast.

Do you have any suggestions for any other alternative healing modalities? Besides vegan raw food diet.

Date: September 22, 2019 08:00PM

An acupuncturist who is also an herbalist is good because there are excellent formulas to control vomiting. some acupuncturists are not good herbalists, so have him call around for someone who is good with digestive herbs.
We have decent cancer herbs in Chinese medicine, like reishi spore and several others, along with targeted formulas for different body regions. An herbalist shouldnt charge too much for these except the reishi spore, because these are only a few formulas among many supplements needed for cancer. For example, the medicinal mushrooms are very helpful, yet expensive. I use Host Defense

Marijuana can help with vomiting. The drawback with marijuana is that the edibles stay in your system 12 hours which makes living a normal life difficult and smoking it leaves the system hours faster, but the smoke is harsh. Marijuana is not a good choice for chronic marijuana users because there is a rare condition where the opposite occurs. For chronic users, probably the CHinese herbs are the way to go.

I also recommend trying aloe arborescens blended with fruit to try. there is a book by Father Romano Zago about using it for cancer. He reiterates for everyone on the aloe remedy to not eat meat! this aloe has been used in dirt poor areas in South America to cure cancer. It doesnt cure all cases, and the recipe that is recommended contain honey, which seems bizarre, but its made in advance and preserved so it can be shipped and shared. So making it fresh daily, one can use fruit, not honey.

Robert Morse has excellent lymphatic formulas for cancer. I would recommend buying all his lymphatic formulas but the problem is that once her stomach is sick from chemo, its hard to take harsh herbal formulas. Its hard to take these formulas with a sick stomach.

My one friend who could not continue with the chemo because he couldnt stop vomiting...he died. He died from chemo sickness before the cancer killed him. The back story is that he was doing good with juicing and herbs and getting better and then a woman he liked who ALSO was an oncology nurse told him that if he didnt do chemo, she would not go to his funeral. What an idiot. He did the chemo despite that he was getting better on the natural program. He went downhill fast. He lived in another state and I didnt find out about what happened until he was so sick in bed, other people were taking his phone calls. I could have tried to mail the Chinese stomach herbs then, but he had access to marijuana, and also there was no one person in charge. It just seemed hopeless at that point to intervene.

If her husband is asking for your advice, I would recommend as the top answer to give him: The China Study. He can watch an hour video on youtube and learn where cancer was not found in China, where people ate about 1% animal protein intake. They found that when the animal protein rose above 5%, the tumors grew and above 10%, they grew much faster. So he needs to know this. It doesnt have to be about PETA mentality of turning everyone vegan including him. He doesnt have to change his diet or change the way he teaches. its about changing her diet and water too. They just found that tap water has over 22 carcinogens.
[www.usatoday.com]

[www.foxnews.com]

A toxic cocktail of chemicals found in U.S. drinking water could be the cause of more than 100,000 cases of cancer, a new study by the nonprofit Environmental Working Group (EWG) found.

“The vast majority of community water systems meet legal standards,” said Olga Naidenko, Ph.D., EWG’s vice president for science investigations, in a press release.“Yet the latest research shows that contaminants present in the water at those concentrations – perfectly legal – can still harm human health.”

The study, published in the research journal Heliyon, conducted an assessment of 22 carcinogenic contaminants which meet national drinking water standards and found that a majority of the risk is due to arsenic, disinfection byproducts and radioactive contaminants. Overall, tap water exposure to the carcinogens studied leads to 105,887 cases of cancer in the U.S. over a statistical lifetime, or 70 years. This is the equivalent of four cancer cases per 10,000 people.

its very helpful to get a water distiller.

Date: September 22, 2019 11:40PM

Jennifer
Thanks, Tai. Although it's depressing info, like about the anemia and that some never recover from the chemo, I do like hearing all the anecdotes of others' cancer experience.

She could come here to live with us, but she wouldn't. She wouldn't leave her kids and she's getting the chemo treatments up there. And her husband works, too, so he can't take care of the kids all the time; they have to hire a babysitter and that's expensive. She's like four hours away from us. They did get a second opinion at the beginning.

Texting the husband today, he said they're looking at all alternative modalities - that would be in addition to the chemo, of course. He said the insurance doesn't pay for the alternatives, that they'll be paying for it. I told him you said that the colonics would be beneficial and he knows someone who does them. He wants to get an acupuncturist and a herbalist. Too bad you're on the west coast.

Do you have any suggestions for any other alternative healing modalities? Besides vegan raw food diet.

Maybe you should ask Tai to work directly with your daughter, she is very experienced in the field and distance should not be a problem.

Date: September 25, 2019 08:03PM

Raw Practicalist
Maybe you should ask Tai to work directly with your daughter

Tai
Actually since the husband says he wants to find an acupuncturist, it is better to work with someone in person. I just recommend that they find someone experienced with relieving chemo symptoms with herbs. Acupuncture helps but is more expensive than herbs. She could get a few treatments of acupuncture but mainly go for the herbal medicine.

it's important to get the essential equipment before blowing too much money on treatments. just as a foundation, a person should have a high quality twin gear juicer and a water distiller with glass receptable and a good blender.

Date: September 25, 2019 11:59PM

Thanks, Tai. That's good - I'll tell him to get an acupuncturist who's versed in herbs to detox the chemo chemicals. I'm still waiting for them to tell me the names of the chemicals in the brew, so I can tell Carol.

I'm pretty ineffectual from a distance with only texting a couple times a day because I don't want to bug them. I've been waiting to hear from the mold test company the results and so I asked the husband if he sent in the sample yet and he said he got distracted. I commiserated with him saying how it must be difficult for him with taking care of my daughter, taking care of the kids, working and doing all the extra cancer stuff. He said it's a lot.

Yesterday I asked her if she's back to ok now and she said yes, so that's a relief. I'm going to their place the week after next to help out so then I'll see what's happening and how she's doing.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2019 12:23AM by Jennifer.

Date: September 27, 2019 06:39PM

Forgot to ask, also - Wheatgrass juice.

I had asked the husband to make her some. He said he didn't do it yet because he's researching an easier way or something. He said can she take wheatgrass juice powder instead?

Carol said the powder is good, but isn't the real fresh raw juice much better, like all fresh raw food is instead of dried and powdered?

Also, Anthony William really thinks barley grass juice powder is great, so that would be good, too, right?

This stuff isn't cheap -

[vimergy.com]

Here are all the supplements he recommends -

[www.medicalmedium.com]

I like using his list as a guide because if I was buying a supplement, I'd have to do a lot of research because I'm very picky that they're as pure as possible without all those nasty fillers like magnesium stearate, etc.

Date: September 27, 2019 07:32PM

The wheatgrass or barley grass powder can be of great value but in many of the big cities you can easily find health food store that sell fresh raw wheatgrass. The tray is about 10 to 20 dollars and that should be good for a week.

Or you can grow your own, that is even cheaper after the initial setup.

[www.amazon.com]

[andisway.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2019 07:37PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: September 27, 2019 08:46PM

Jennifer I don't know why you are so obsessed with Anthony Williams when there are several natural healers and doctors that have a good track record with healing cancer. Why don't you look at their herbal formulas and supplement recommendations? I didn't see a cancer formula on the page you posted for Anthony.

I mentioned to you about Jannette Wakelin who was cured of an aggressive form of breast cancer with no surgery or chemo. she used supplements, IVs, raw food and WHEATGRASS JUICE JUICE JUICE, as in fresh live juice, not juice powder. She is someone that is within reach to talk to. I don't have her number but it can't be too hard to find her. Hippocrates institute has had many cancer cures that involve wheatgrass juice. Robert morse had many cancer cases cured without wheatgrass juice but he used specialized raw food therapy. The same with the Gerson therapy--no wheatgrass--but tons of vegetable and green juice. One thing they all have in common is that raw living juice is essential and it needs to be drank within 15 minutes if you are very sick. If you have wiggle room, it can be refrigerated for hours a day, but not if it's a fast disease.

To make wheatgrass juice properly requires know-how. When the second shoot emerges (there are videos that show you the exact length), harvest it then and refrigerate the grass. Don't let it keep growing. This grass has rich enzymes and needs to be used within 15 minutes of juicing. If an area does not have organic produce (the Gerson therapy recommends juicing 20 pounds of produce a day), in other words if it's a remote town with very little options, then wheatgrass juice could prove invaluable because you can grow it quickly and it can be essential because there are no other options for high quality healing. But if there are abundant greens and vegetables, all organic, then wheatgrass is not top priority but still very helpful including topically. Gerson found that after 3 quarts of vegetable juice, his patients didn't have the stomach for additional wheatgrass juice, so there is a saturation point for most people's stomachs.

Jennifer:
Thanks, Tai. That's good - I'll tell him to get an acupuncturist who's versed in herbs to detox the chemo chemicals

Tai
All I meant is that Chinese herbs are excellent for vomiting and nausea and have a proven track record to help chemo-induced nausea and vomiting. So, find an acupuncturist who is also an herbalist with this experience. I am not suggesting to do a detox with Chinese medicine or detox the chemo with Chinese medicine. There are some good Chinese formulas for cancer, in addition.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2019 09:02PM by Tai.

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables