Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: 'Raw Food Diet Cured Cancer' Testimonials anyone?
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 03, 2019 07:59PM

That's good info about how to harvest the wheatgrass. That reminds me to soak some seeds today because I'm going there next Tuesday and I want to bring a tray with me. I did also order Wheatgrass Juice powder that says 'raw' on the label and some barley grass juice powder. Both organics. They have a juicer there so I'm going to do green juices for her, if she'll take them. Do you think juicing some green apple to make them more palatable is acceptable? I think I read that somewhere, or it was Dr. Cousens who allowed green apple in one of the stages for diabetes or whatever.

Also going to check out the Chinese herbal formulas.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 'Raw Food Diet Cured Cancer' Testimonials anyone?
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: October 03, 2019 09:00PM

yes you can use green apple. In fact, green apple is part of the Gerson program for juicing among others. They specifically say that carrot and green apple work synergistically together when juiced together.

Anthony Williams is not doing follow ups on his clients, even after one session, according to the buzz on the internet, and Max Gerson did follow-ups for years after his clients were healed of cancer, (and took note of the little nuances in diet that caused relapses). Such a contrast.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables