Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: 'Raw Food Diet Cured Cancer' Testimonials anyone?
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 03, 2019 07:59PM

That's good info about how to harvest the wheatgrass. That reminds me to soak some seeds today because I'm going there next Tuesday and I want to bring a tray with me. I did also order Wheatgrass Juice powder that says 'raw' on the label and some barley grass juice powder. Both organics. They have a juicer there so I'm going to do green juices for her, if she'll take them. Do you think juicing some green apple to make them more palatable is acceptable? I think I read that somewhere, or it was Dr. Cousens who allowed green apple in one of the stages for diabetes or whatever.

Also going to check out the Chinese herbal formulas.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: October 03, 2019 09:00PM

yes you can use green apple. In fact, green apple is part of the Gerson program for juicing among others. They specifically say that carrot and green apple work synergistically together when juiced together.

Anthony Williams is not doing follow ups on his clients, even after one session, according to the buzz on the internet, and Max Gerson did follow-ups for years after his clients were healed of cancer, (and took note of the little nuances in diet that caused relapses). Such a contrast.

Date: October 29, 2019 05:25PM

I got back from 10 days at my daughter's a week ago, but I've been sick with the flu. Another problem of going there to help out - the 3-year old is in pre-school so he gets sick every month with whatever is going around, like nowadays there's hand, food and mouth disease. He had the flu and I got it just when I got back home. Last winter I got three colds from him. Great. I hope my daughter survives the winter getting sick every month. She was also sick while I was there with a cold and terrible cough the whole time.

One thing that happened was that I was 'vindicated'. After we got there, my daughter told my husband that if she had the decision to make again, she would not get chemotherapy. She told him when I wasn't around and he told me, but I'm not going around telling anybody that I was 'right' or whatever, because I'm not like that. Even though my sisters and my other two daughters were very critical of me for voicing my opinion that my daughter not get chemotherapy just before she started the chemo, like I had told you about, I'm still glad I did it.

Another thing that happened was that my daughter got the BRCA 1 & 2 test for genetic predisposition to breast cancer - remember years ago, when Angelino Jolie tested positive for that and immediately got her breasts chopped off.

Well, my daughter tested positive for it also. We don't believe it's on my side of the family because nobody in my family ever had cancer or breast cancer. Except my uncle had lung cancer from smoking. My husband's mother got colon cancer at age 86, which is relevant to BRCA and he doesn't know the rest of his family history because they're UK people and older and big families that were all scattered and never kept in touch in those old days. So we figure it's from my husband's side. So of course my other two daughters are getting tested for it and who knows if they'll go ahead and get their breasts chopped off if they test positive.

Third thing that happened -

While I was there, the first week my daughter had had her 2nd chemo treatment a week previously, so she was in pretty decent condition after recouperating for a week. Then four days before I left, she got the 3rd chemo treatment. I expected her to be really bad and sick, and she was nauseous a lot for days, but not horrible. Her husband told me he had never seen her so well after getting the chemo treatments. So the night before I was leaving to come back home, she told me that she had not felt so good for the first two treatments and part of it was that I was there helping her out.

And she said:

"I don't know if it's Carol or the Keto diet, but the cancer started out a 4, then it was a 2, and now they can't even find it!"

I said something like - Wow, that's great. So after these 4 chemo treatments, you won't need to get the next 12 treatments!

She said: "No, it doesn't work that way; I have to get them all."

Then she said something about she hopes to save the skin and nipples. I hadn't gotten it clear in my head previously that she was going to get a mastectomy, so I said something like - you don't have to get a mastectomy.

She said, no, because of the BRCA, it keeps mutating, so she has to get the breasts removed.

Like WTH! You're miraculously cured of cancer and so you still just go ahead and get all the chemo treatments they still want to pump into you and then get your breasts cut off, too!

Date: October 29, 2019 05:43PM

Here's an article on the BRCA gene -

What Angelina Jolie’s Doctors Didn’t Tell Her about the BRCA Gene Before Her Double Mastectomy

[thetruthaboutcancer.com]

Here's a Mercola article on who owns the genes -

Genetic Testing for Breast Cancer and Radical Mastectomy—Are Women Being Misled into a False Sense of Security?

[articles.mercola.com]

Date: October 29, 2019 07:09PM

It's worth pushing the natural healing and detoxing through juicing still. The dangers will not be over. Breast implants are very dangerous and breast cancer is not eradicated with mastectomies:

[www.mayoclinic.org]

Having a prophylactic mastectomy doesn't guarantee that you'll never develop breast cancer because all of your breast tissue can't be removed during the surgery. Sometimes breast tissue can be found in your chest, armpit or skin, above your collarbone, or on the upper part of your abdominal wall.

It is impossible for a surgeon to remove all of this breast tissue. Although the chances are slim, breast tissue remaining in your body can still develop breast cancer.

[www.nbcnews.com]

By Maggie Fox
Breast implants can cause a rare form of cancer that may have killed at least nine people, the Food and Drug Administration said Tuesday.

The cancer is called anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL) and the FDA is checking into more than 350 reports linking it with both silicone and saline breast implants.

Date: October 29, 2019 09:39PM

Excerpt from the Mercola article Jennifer posted:

Tissue Trauma and Surgery Can Actually Increase Your Risk of Cancer

There's much yet to be learned about cancer development and progression. For example, research23, 24, 25 has shown that trauma to the breast itself can cause cancer. According to the authors:

"Models of epithelial cell generation indicate that a causal link between physical trauma and cancer is plausible. A latent interval between cancer onset and presentation of under 5 years is also plausible. The most likely explanation of the findings is that physical trauma can cause breast cancer."

And, as reported by Science News in 2011: 26

"The slightest scratch can cause cancerous cells to crawl to the wound and form tumors in mice, a new study finds. The work may explain why certain kinds of cancers seem to cluster around burns, surgical scars and other injuries. 'This work says that if you have a predisposition to getting cancer, wounding might enhance the chance that it will develop,' says cell biologist Anthony Oro of Stanford University School of Medicine."

This raises questions about the possibility of developing cancer in the remaining or surrounding chest tissue following a radical surgery as double mastectomy. Needle biopsies have also been fingered as sources of cancer that otherwise might not have occurred.27

Tai
That's interesting. My friend's wife developed cancer on her leg from a repeated abrasion from her horse saddle when she would wear shorts when riding her horses. They were Christian scientists, so they didn't take her to a doctor, and the cancer eventually spread to her torso and she died.

Then I knew a man who got cancer from his wound he got while taking care of pigs on the big island of Hawaii. The gash later got infected and turned into cancer and spread to his bones.

Then I know a woman who was attacked by men when she was a young teen. They repeatedly punched her breast. Years later, she developed benign tumors that had to removed from that same breast. Then decades later, she developed cancer in that same breast.

Then I talked to an herbalist who got cancer in a weird way. His cat scratched his arm and then the cancer liquid from his patient dripped onto his cat scratch and that area later developed cancer. He made poultices for cancer and he was changing his patient's poultice when the liquid oozed onto his arm. It would have been ok if there was no scratch.

Date: October 30, 2019 02:22AM

Wow, someplace I also read that mammograms spread or cause cancer. See, in a perfect world, I could send that article and all that kind of information to my daughter, her husband, my other daughters, my sisters, but no - in this world, you're not allowed to voice an opinion or spread information that's not PC/ mainstream thought - like we have to eat animals and we have to get radiation and chemo for cancer.

So many interesting case histories of people you know, but hearing about how easy it is to get cancer in vulnerable areas of the body from trauma, I'm a bit worried about my throat issue (I breathed in mold spores years ago) and my stomach issue (I just recently did a stupid thing and gave myself IBS). Is throat cancer and stomach cancer in my future, I wonder.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2019 02:32AM by Jennifer.

Date: October 30, 2019 03:16AM

jennifer
but hearing about how easy it is to get cancer in vulnerable areas of the body from trauma, I'm a bit worried

Tai
taking systemic enzymes helps repair the body of trauma, not to mention powerful herbs like raw aloe. Better to take action than worry. Cancer rates are so high that everyone who cares about longevity should understand how to prevent/treat cancer

The man I know who got cancer working at a pig farm, he met a medical missionary who worked with him for a year and he was cured of cancer. He became a Christian under this missionary. He was a rebel before when he had cancer.

The herbalist who got cancer was able to cure it.

Date: November 04, 2019 01:53AM

Tai
It's worth pushing the natural healing and detoxing through juicing still. The dangers will not be over.

Yeah, when I was there I helped with all that. I made her smoothies, wheatgrass juice, grew a tray of wheatgrass, grew sprouts for her, juiced celery and apple for her when she wanted it. Made my raw pudding, raw mango pudding, made vegan curry. The rest of the time she ate keto. I did the best I could, but I realized her eating all raw would not have worked unless she was committed, which she isn't.

So I just am resigned to hoping Carol's healings offset the effects of the chemo and the long-term consequences. I can't see my daughter going through chemo, mastectomy, and breast reconstruction with no ill effects, but I've done the best I can and not to mention how much money we're spending on Carol's treatments.

I won't be going back there to help her for a long time, for months, because of the getting sick from the pre-schooler during the winter months, and now I have to recuperate from the IBS I have for like six months now, not getting enough to eat there and the flu.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2019 02:30AM by Jennifer.

Date: November 06, 2019 02:28AM

you can read the china study online here:

[www.socakajak-klub.si]

Date: November 06, 2019 03:03AM

Thanks, I just bought The China Study on Amazon. It's about time I read it.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables