Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Water Cures
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: August 27, 2019 02:09AM

I was looking up distilled water and I ran across some interesting websites.

This water cure sounds amazing, but I don't understand it and I can't find much about it.

Triple-Frozen Water Cure -

The Health Benefits of Frozen Water

[medium.com]

So these are the only other articles I found -

This article is by the same person -

Frozen Water Can Heal Your Body

[www.natureandvitality.net]

How can i make triple frozen water to cure cancer?

[answers.yahoo.com]

This looks like a scam -

[pro.healthtactics.org]

Is there any validity to Triple Frozen Water being healthy and do you drink the water that's frozen into ice or the water that's below the ice?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Water Cures
Date: August 27, 2019 01:58PM

This website looks more legitimate -

The article says the frozen water is the purified water.

And that it removes salt from the water which would be interesting to do to softened water.

How to Freeze Water to Make it Pure

[www.leaf.tv]

There are five reliable methods for purifying water, which include boiling, distilling, filtering, using chemicals and freezing. Freezing water to purify it is the most complicated of the methods because it requires you to slowly freeze the water, and then test the results to reveal the purity. When water freezes, especially at a slow rate, there is no room for contaminants when crystals form. Therefore, the impurities are forced out, and what is frozen is a more pure form of water. This process is known to remove salt from water as well.

Fill a medium-sized container, such as a freezer-safe storage container, to the halfway mark. Place the container in a freezer. Leave the container uncovered.

Check on the water in 30-minute intervals. When the water has frozen into a large chunk, but there is still unfrozen water in the container, remove the container from the freezer.

Drain off the unfrozen water, or remove the frozen chunk of water and place it in a separate container. An ice pick or a sharp tool may be needed to puncture the ice and drain the water. The frozen water is the more purified form of water.

Test the purity of the frozen water. Use a home testing kit, which can be purchased from an online retailer or a home supply store, to test the effectiveness of the process.

Re: Water Cures
Date: August 28, 2019 02:56AM

These were good articles on Cancer and Distilled Water -

Distilled Water Kills Bladder Cancer Cells As Effectively As Chemotherapy

[www.healthylivingmagazine.us]

Distilled Water — The Choice Is Clear

[www.road-to-health.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables