Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Medical Medium
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 12, 2019 12:21AM

This is Anthony William. He's a medical medium who counsels people on diet and health.

I had a reading or whatever you call it with him about ten years ago when I was 100% raw. I don't remember how much it cost, but now you can't get a personal consultation with him, because he became 'famous', doing readings for celebrities, like one of the Kardasians, etc.

However, he's written some books and he has loads of information online in podcasts, on facebook, Instagram, blog posts, so it's great. Because he's totally raw vegan, or at least that's his advice for the optimal diet, even though every so often he throws in a comment for carnivores, like 'if you eat meat, just don't ...', like he accommodating meat-eaters.

Here's his website -

[www.medicalmedium.com]

He has five books.

[www.medicalmedium.com]

I have this one - Life Changing Foods

[www.medicalmedium.com]

It's interesting because he talks about the properties of many fruits and vegetables, gives recipes although not all are raw, and tells the spiritual aspects of each food.

Here are his podcasts, which are great. There are a lot - I've listened to quite a few -

[www.medicalmedium.com]

His many Blog posts -

[www.medicalmedium.com]

He's on Hayhouse Radio at 5pm ET / 2pm PT every Monday -

[www.hayhouse.com]

On YouTube -

[www.youtube.com]

Here's an interview -

[www.youtube.com]

Instagram -

[www.instagram.com]

Facebook -

[www.facebook.com]

He's really big into Celery Juice, which he's written books about. I wish I could drink it, but I hate it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2019 12:27AM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Medical Medium
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: September 16, 2019 12:56AM

I am trying to understand what a medical medium does a regular medical doctor cannot do!!!

I know many are in constant health struggle from incurable diseases, cancer, birth defects and others.

But for most of us, the causes are known, the cure is known, what is missing is the courage to change course. It is hard to stop living the life we are accustomed to. Having the courage to change is the cure in itself and a medical medium or even regular doctor cannot help with that.

"Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again." John 3:3

Date: September 16, 2019 01:49AM

A medical medium or medical intuitive gets a reading on a patient telling him what are the health issues of the patient and the treatment or remedies for such issues. The medical medium gets this information through 'spirit', 'intuition', the superconscious or wherever it comes from.

Medical medium Anthony William gets his information from The Angels. He also refers to it as 'spirit'.

I think some of his podcasts are about The Angels. I have one of his books in which he tells all about the Angels, their names and what each of their specialties are.

When he goes out, spirit is telling him everything about everybody he is in proximity with sort of. I also heard him say in one of the podcasts or someplace that he goes out into the country or woods to get away from all the voices or voice in his head that pretty much bombards him with info on everyone all the time. Like he said even if he's out in the country, if a plane goes overhead, spirit is telling him about everybody on the plane, their issues, etc. It kind of sounds like it's really quite intense and it's like it's too much - not that he said that in so many words.

Date: September 16, 2019 02:44AM

Here is his podcast - Secrets About Angels -

[soundcloud.com]

And - Life Changing Angels -

[soundcloud.com]

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: September 16, 2019 05:30PM

>A medical medium or medical intuitive gets a reading on a patient telling him what are the health issues of the patient and the treatment or remedies for such issues. The medical medium gets this information through 'spirit', 'intuition', the superconscious or wherever it comes from.

Whoa!! That is heavy. But it makes sense, we are all spirit first before we are body and our lives are mostly dominated by our thoughts and dreams.

I am sure the medical community will not trust him.

Maybe the time will come when we will have a medical doctor who is a medium too.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: September 27, 2019 09:43PM

I didn't want to say anything negative, so I didn't comment before. But I feel I have to now.

I have now watched several videos of Anthony Williams and he makes high claims about his knowledge. He reminds me of David Wolfe. David Wolfe claimed he was the leading authority on raw food, the world's authority of raw food, and things like that. I was around a raw food crowd years ago and because of David Wolfe's claims and people's gullibility, people didn't think they had to look past David Wolfe or his level, because David was the top level and there wasn't anything beyond. What I found out later is that David Wolfe plagiarized his book and his knowledge did not even compare to the real raw food healers out there like Lou Corona. The worst damage I saw was to men following subpar nutritional advice. If David Wolfe cared about people, he would have mentioned people like Lou Corona or Brian clement or Annette Larkins, etc. Instead David Wolfe went around boasting that he was the ultimate authority. David later changed and started allowing all different types of food in because his diet didn't work, so he never was an authority at all; he was a salesman.

I listened to one podcast of Anthony williams. One lady called in and told him her health complaints. Anthony recommended a raw diet to her and celery juice, etc. It turns out she was following his program and was doing everything she thought he recommended. SHe was doing everything already but still had terrible bloating, etc. She was ALL RAW, she was doing the ANTHONY RAW program. SO on air, Anthony recommended to her that she start to eat cooked food for dinner!! So first he recommends raw and when he finds out she is already doing all raw, then he recommends cooked!! Wishy washy!!!! He throws in all this flirting and lovey dovey cooing to her so she is distracted by his lame advice. When he finds out she is in Norway, he says, Oh I want to be in NOrway and I love you.
My commentary about this is it's just TOO basic. Freelee the banana girl with no medical degree, with only a gym membership would give equal quality advice, in fact, Freelee the banana girl gives this exact advice for free on youtube, it's call RAW til 4.

I read that Anthony charges $500/hr and does no follow up. So he can recommend things but he won't have a follow up visit to find out if his advice was good or not. He can tell someone they have Epstein Barr virus, but with no second follow up visit, he won't know if the doctors found evidence.

I saw his visit with Kim Kardashian ealier this year. he told her problem was copper toxicity and to drink celery juice to fix it. Really? That easy? She was just diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis, which means her condition has worsened over the course of this year.
[hollywoodlife.com]

I wish Anthony the best. I just don't think the boasting does anyone any good.

Date: September 28, 2019 12:06AM

lol - that's funny - I heard the same podcast with the Norway girl. I felt like yes, she was experiencing a lot of various symptoms - I forgot what her condition was and the symptoms she was experiencing. But after she told him she was all raw and getting those side effects, he told her to eat some cooked (maybe like a cooked vegetable soup), I believe he said it was to slow down the Detox she was experiencing, which made perfect sense to me. Which podcast was it? IBS? Irritable bowel syndrome?

Anyway, that's the way he is, he talks rapidly, goes off track a bit, and at the end of all his talks, he says he loves us, and he's here to help us, etc. I don't mind that.

I think when he did a reading on me years ago, it was probably around $200 for a half hour, ballpark. I do believe he's getting his info from the angels, or spirit, or whatever you call it. And the one book I have of his, Life-Changing Foods, is loaded with recipes and information on 50 different fruits, vegetables, wild foods, herbs, spices. Information that you won't get anywhere else, like the spiritual aspects of the foods.

A lot of people don't like him and are skeptical about him, just do a search.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2019 12:08AM by Jennifer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables